• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Player Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I think that your project is indeed great. I have enjoyed playing it and can't wait your future releases.

While playing, I have found a bug which may cause lots of issues. Its about that save / load system you are using. (I don't know if someone reported it before) Loading 2 heroes inventories seems to hit the operation limit, therefore maps can't be played in full gear. I hope you will fix that issue (consider changing save / load system or remaking it)

You can find one on wc3c.net i believe.

Level 3
Dude this is so cool. I played until the 4th mission with a buddy and everything seems to work just fine. I also like how you introduce falric and switch him with jaina after some missions. Your save/load system also works. +rep and of course congrats for making me play the campaign again!!!

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
@Lilstriker
Thx!

@Trilby
The disconnection bug is something some people seem to face on some of the map.. I really have no idea why it happens sorry :C
Try have your friend restart Wc3.
It shouldn't happen in chapter 10, cus I made it from scratch.

@Illidan_Hunter
Hurm, both people must say -new, but I think you know that..
I don't really know why that happened.

General notification:
- TODAY: I just updated all my maps and editted the text on them, so they're all together now. And I've looked over all the bugs mentioned (I think)
- TOMORROW: I am going to try get this project hosted, and I'll put the Human Campaign in a pack for quick-download. I also hope to release a little something else.. you probably won't be happy xD.
- DAY AFTER: Finish work on Chapter 1: Undead

So yeah thats it..

Level 23
@Lilstriker
Thx!

@Trilby
The disconnection bug is something some people seem to face on some of the map.. I really have no idea why it happens sorry :C
Try have your friend restart Wc3.
It shouldn't happen in chapter 10, cus I made it from scratch.

@Illidan_Hunter
Hurm, both people must say -new, but I think you know that..
I don't really know why that happened.

General notification:
- TODAY: I just updated all my maps and editted the text on them, so they're all together now. And I've looked over all the bugs mentioned (I think)
- TOMORROW: I am going to try get this project hosted, and I'll put the Human Campaign in a pack for quick-download. I also hope to release a little something else.. you probably won't be happy xD.
- DAY AFTER: Finish work on Chapter 1: Undead

So yeah thats it..

you forgot to add map 3

Level 2
So, I'm guessing Undead 1 is probably going to be released before next week Saturday?
Oh and if you ever need help testing please ask me :D

Level 2
If you think about it, he has to replicate the campaign from wc3, so that means either having wc3 up and playing the campaign as he makes the maps, or just remember it, and that is hard to do. Also, instead of just asking on this thread about his progress, go play on another game or just play on a halve decent/good campaign till than, it would last you long.

Level 3
It's hard because I tried the same thing once and it failed miserably. You have to do alot of scripting and editing so it doesn't immediately crash or disconnect the other player

Level 2
Dude, just wait patiently. His trying his best to make these maps. It is really hard to create and finish these maps on time with the time he is given as he has school or university.

Level 5
C'mon, spoon, we're all waiting for your maps :3.
Did you expect this expectation when you started this? ><

Y Sixtoon, no seas spammer, cagüen panete ><.

Level 5
Btw, what is the song for the final fight of Human X? I know it's from nightwish, but I don't know wich one.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
@Tharkas
Nightwish - Dark Chest of Wonders

@Everyone else
Ok, I think I've got into the swing of mapping the next campaign now.
I /could/ work into the night to release the first chapter for you guys tonight.
But my practical driving test is tomorrow; so maybe I'll finish it on a weekday of next week.

Level 6
Its all cool dude, take your time with them. Finish your test and pass it. Your doing an awesome job btw with these campaigns. I always wondered why this wasn't coop, so a long time ago I made little private coop maps for me and my friend with him just as a hero. I ended up losing the maps and when I decided I would make em again, I saw that you were making em. Now I don't have to mess with the cinematic triggers of every map :). Btw, for the undead Falric hero, hes alright and badass... but I dislike the voice file used for him. If anything, just use the default death knight one, or some other undead unit that can speak. Maybe its just me, but I find that it gets annoying hearing: Euuureeeauugherorgh every time I click to attack an enemy lol.

Level 1
I just beat the last human level and it was pretty cool, but the hardest map i have ever played, its wayy... hard, anyway i wanna know if you make Deadeye model, cuz im working on a hero defense map and i wanna use that model, of course ill give credits :grin: good work with the last map of human campaing, ill waiting for the start of the scourge campaing later!

Status
Not open for further replies.