• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(2)Granite Arch v1.1

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Granite Arch
Player Suggest: 1v1
Map Creator: Zucth

269847-bbae614dbf34dcca58a3f31508d34e96.jpg

Map Description:
Granite Arch, a doorway to the unknown and a source of both fascination and fear. However its story lost by time since no civilization from the ancient were left alive.

Neutral Building:
8 Expansion Goldmines
1 Tavern
2 Goblin Lab
2 Goblin Merchant

Creep Camp:
4 Green
12 Orange
4 Red

Information:
-playable size 96x88
-free expo in front of the base, but very open and hard to conquer.
-ramp shop
-charge 5 item available

last update(quick balance update):
charge 6 -> 5
remove corner safe orange spot(bridge spot)
expo lv14 drop change from c3+pw1 -> p3+pw2

Creator Note:
-It was made really long ago, but I don't have enough will power to wrap it up. - clearing old stock
Previews
Contents

Granite Arch v1.1 (Map)

Level 7
Great job here Zucth, as always. Love the ashenvale trees with these layouts in corners, variety of creeps. Love the combo.
Something to consider (maybe adding in the description could be useful).
  • Low gold on expansions.
  • The free nearby expansion has very low lumber around.. As you mentioned is also very wide open. Pretty impossible to defend or wall off.
  • Healing wave on Lab's creep is pretty hardcore. I might have creeped bad. It took me a lot of time.
  • The targeatable door next to the shop is a bit annoying. Health bar is huge, but health points are low. Did you do this on purpose? I targeted the door instead of the enemy units by mistake.
  • Creeps in shop are actually set behind the shop, not in front of. Also on purpose?