• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your top 5 Favorite Games and the 5 games you hate most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Shinobi
Bolden Axe (Dwarf MAster!! lol)
Streets of Rage
Sonic & Knuckles
Sonic 2
Sonic 1
Megaman X
Super Mario World
Mario RPG
And Many more,
I had very fond childhood memories with video games

Level 17
-Vindic@tor- said:
UT99, Half-Life, MechWarrior3, the whole CnC series, Aliens vs. Predator 1 + 2, StarCraft

That stuff isn't old. Disqualified! :p

Anyway for me it's:
Doom 1/2, Heretic, Hexen etc
Lotus Turbo Challange 2
Robocod: James Pond 2
Micro Machines
Wacky Wheels
Settlers 2
Heroes of Might And Magic 2
Tyrian
Warcraft 2
Worms 1
Transport Tycoon
Rampart
Super Mario 3
Eye of The Beholder 2
Ducktales
Bubble Bobble
Golden Axe
Lemmings!
Pinball Dreams
Pinball Fantasies

heh I could go on forever..

Level 5
Sonic CD
Sonic Pinball
Sonic The Hedgehog
Sonic The Hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 & Knuckles
Sonic The Hedgehog 3
Soinc the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
Sonic and Knuckles
Knuckles Chaotix(only sega genesis 3DX)
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure DC(directers cut)
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Heros

of course those are all from oldest to newest

ALSO
Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros(yes they are different)
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario 64

ANOTHER LIST:
Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: Links Adventure
Legend of Zelda GOLD
Legend of Zelda: Ocorina of Time
Lengend of LINK: Majora's Mask

GAMES I HATE:
ALL GAMECUBE ZELDA VERSION THEY RUINED THE FUCKIN STORY

Level 5
1. Mega Man X.
2. Contra 3.
3. Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island.
4. Chrono Trigger.
5. Castlevania Symphony of the Night.
6. Street Fighter 2.
7. Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Alone I didn't like either Sonic 3 or Sonic and Knuckles but put together its one of the best Sonic games.
8. Mega Man 3. As a side note, I've managed to destroy all eight robot masters (also done in the two games before it) without using special weapons.

Level 2
The Legend of Zelda: ALttP
Super Metroid
Contra III
The Legend of Zelda: OoT
Simcity
Simfarm
Goldeneye 007
Super Smash Bros.
Roller Coaster Tycoon 1
A lot more, but my head hurts...

I'm defining "old" as not of the current generation(GCN, XBox, PS2, GBA/GBA SP, DS)

Level 2
hhmmmm....

my favorite old game was warcraft 1. I've been a Blizzard devotee since the beginning... including blackthorn... that game is so old it's not even on the blizzard site. Other than that i like Total Annihilation, civilization, and starcraft.

current project: Tank Wars V. 1.2
Download: Tank Wars V. 1.1 Beta Now!

Level 17
Re: hhmmmm....

Shadowmaster231 said:
my favorite old game was warcraft 1. I've been a Blizzard devotee since the beginning... including blackthorn... that game is so old it's not even on the blizzard site. Other than that i like Total Annihilation, civilization, and starcraft.

current project: Tank Wars V. 1.2
Download: Tank Wars V. 1.1 Beta Now!

Total Annihilation owns you alright. But it's not old :p

Level 5
LOL, warcraft 1 isnt an old blizzard game, LOST VIKINGS(old SNES version, not newly remade GBA version) now lost vikings owned i remember staying up for hours on end just to beat it god, that was a great statgy game, ahh..., all the days i skiped school with my cuzin and dad to play that hm...

Level 5
of course its awesome, it was made by blizzard, god, back then i didn't even know what blizzard was, i just thought it was some sort of loading screen thing, but me, my cuz, n my dad after completing the entire game, typed up a statgy guid, yes i know it is nerdy, but i went to go play it with my friends, and with that stratgy guide we are already on like level 8

Level 13
the original MOH was allied assult, which is a few years old. diablo 2 is probably the newest one out there.
starship troopers is pretty old, based on the book instead of the movie (thank god), and worms is atleast 6 years old

Level 11
Worms... Never got that game. I had the very first version on my computer but I never got how it works. Well, I didn't try it a lot anyway. Hehe...

Another game which I played a lot was Serfcity. I spent one whole summer writting a tutorial and when I was about to finish it, my harddisk got virused and I had to format it. That was 7 years ago or something and my dad didn't know from where to get an antivirus so this was the best solution. Heh, I loved that game.

Level 2
well......

half life 2 may be good, but its far too stupid cos it has no multiplayer, thoguht some would say the physics are good. it is nothing compared to great games like pariah. great, great game that is.

Level 4
Pariah Sucks Compared TO Half Life 2,Half life 2 Does Have Multiplayer, it may not be intergrated but it has it. Its the Xbox Version That doesnt have multiplayer...

Level 4
Its one of my Favourites to. AI is some of the best around.

And The original Far Cry is Much better, much more realistic, what sort of person has Feral Powers anyway? (this isnt a Direct Question)

Level 5
Favorite games??

Let me think :roll: :roll:
My favorite games are..... :p

[] Final Fantasy 7
[] Sonic Adventure
[] Sonic Adventure 2
[] Sonic Battle
[] Sonic Heroes
[] Warcraft 3
[] Half Life 2
[] Counter-Strike
[] HALO
[] Juiced
[] Need For Speed Underground 2
[] Risk Your Life
[] O2JAM :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[] Minesweeper :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[] Medal of Honor Allied Assasult
[] SWAT 4

Level 12
- Starcraft
- Hexen
- Unreal
- Half-Life
- Morrowind
- Serious Sam: The second encounter
- Disciples II

I really hate to see that so many people liked Half-Life 2. I didn't like a single piece of it. When I played it I was thinking this all the time: "When will the games start to become interresting? Where is all the xen creatures from Half-Life Where are all the cool intelligent soldiers from Half-Life? Where are all high-tech facilities and labs from Half-Life? Where are all alien and high-tech weapons from Half-Life?" Sure there was good physics and graphics but that can't alone make a game interresting. The most interresting thing in Half-Life from my opinion was that the barnicles could eat other creatures like zombies and that there were new variants of zombies and headcrabs. I really mean it, those things was the only new interresting aspects in the game. Half-Life didn't have any exceptional graphics but it was still the absolute best game of its' time.

I havn't played FEAR or Quake IV yet so I still think Far Cry is the best game at this time, much better than Half-Life 2.

Level 5
-Warcraft 2 (only TOT. could never play BTDP :cry: ) & 3 (ROC n TFT)
-Doom 2
-C&C Red Alert 2 and C&C Yuri's rev
-Descent 2
-AOE 2 and AOE conq
-Starcraft and Brood War
-C&C Tiberian Sun and C&C Firestorm
-Mechwarrior 4
-Mech Commander 2
-C&C: Renegade
-Half Life (Never tried n°2. I'll give it a try anyway)

Those are my fav games I like to play and played.

EDIT: BTW, AVP_predalien, can you tell me who's master chief? :? I know Freeman but who's MC?

Status
Not open for further replies.