• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

World Of Darjis Roleplay!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
IC: Elenai was stunned for a moment. But then he heard a sound from one of the creatures and his ears began to throb with a sharp pain. Why did the sound hurt his ears....perhaps it was a frequency in the sound that his elven ears picked up, like a piece of sand in a well crafted flute, that unnoticable to human ears, made a shrill sound to the Elves.

"Arg!" Exclaimed Elenai with his hands cupped over his ears....

Level 23
Kamir looked at them and said "What's wrong? isn't the sound beautifull? well let me just give you this." he said and he helt 4 divices in front of them "the small one has to go near the ear and the big one somewere in or near the mouth, in is better."

Level 35
"If magic is not used...then how does such a thing work in such a compact space? With no gears or steam like the technology of humans or dwarves?..The only such technology I know of that is compact and as clean as this is Elven in nature, and magic is extensively used...." Replied Elenai.

OOC: Magic in this sense is in a way, like the science of the Elves. Not quite the magical babbling, and awkward use of primitive magic, like humans use.

Level 23
"The Kianor never knew what Magic was until one of them stumbled upon me, they use the matter that runs trough the crystals as a power source, and with that, they make all sorts of machines, not even the slightest magic is used, and they have machines that can create smaller things that they can't do with their own hands, like these little divices." Kamir said.

Level 35
IC: "Hmmz...." Elenai began to think to himself. "Imagine what powerful artifacts we could create using these naturaly powerful crystals...combined with our magical powers."

He deftly floated a small piece of broken crystal from the ground, and in his hands..he hid it, and with his Aer, he molded it into an enchanted orb, and like the leaves, he flicked it away from him and sent it to gather information.

All this..un-noticed.

Level 14
"these crystals are everywhere" she said picking a reather large one up. she waited intil the others wernt looking and stuck it in her cloak.

Level 23
"Jup, and they won't combine with magic, whatever you do" Kamir said and the crystal orb Elenai enchanted fell apart. "Atleast, not in their unrefined form, and the Kianor are at this very moment trying to refine the crystals in the right way, it could take some time though"

OOC: No Elenai, not yet, not yet ^^

Level 35
IC: "Damnit!" Thought Elenai...he must make an excuse...

"I was simply testing its enchantability...it seems to have failed...I think it may have something to do with the aer flow. Its crystal matrix interferes with a proper flow."

Elenai then waited a while....and when no one was looking, took three small crystals and put them in his sphere. And began to wonder how he might glean the knowledge of this place.

Level 14
Siriana begin to pick up a few more crystals with no one noticing. Hmmm one to enchant and a few to keep as collections she thought smiling.

Level 23
Kamir walked into a building, greeting the Kianor sitting there "I've got to do something for a while, stay here, ask him about the divices, he's the inventor." Kamir said and he walked away to the back of the building. suddenly from the other side of the room, kame two more voices, but they sounded a bit, clappering (like two bones clashing onto eachother)

OOC: And elenai, it's hard for a magical being to refine the stones, as they have almost no knowledge of normal technology, only magical ^^.

Level 23
The Kianor responded "Well, first of all, I'm a Kianor, what in fact is the only name or word that all of your species can ever hope to understand, speak and hear. Now, I'm an inventor not realy a cultural headchief, or a history book" he said laughing "But what I can tell you, is that all Kianor are born as a crystal larve with primitive instincts, trieing to learn a larve something is a waste of time, we leave them in a special cave wich is perfect for their needs, after they reach a sertain age, they'll be transfered to the new body, like mine, then the learning process can begin, now for these inventions, well, they all don't matter, except this one" he grabbed a small thing, about the size of a small head, "This is what kamir calls the Soulgiver" he paused for a moment then continued "I think I can better show you it's effect instead of telling it, Come in" he said looking to the side were the voices came from and two skeletons came walking in.

Level 23
Both skeletons noticed them, and supricingly, jumped out of the way out of fear, behind the big Kianor "Don't worry, their just an ex-human and an ex-elf Nothing to be afraid of, the won't harm anybody." the Kianor said, at that moment Kamir came back "Ah, I see you've met Calthas and Lupin" he walked to the skeletons and said "Don't worry, if they attack you, they'll be punished" "Ok, thank you" one of the skeletons said, while coming out of the shelter behind the Kianor.

Level 23
"No, It has already rotten off..." Lupin said anoyed "oh and becouse I am not a complete fire elf I am not alive? so if you would make yourself invisible you wouldn't be alive?" he started walking toward Elenai, but Calthas stopped him.

Level 35
OOC: Fire elf?

IC: "Take this warning Skeleton...You are not alive, in the eyes of Etheriel. You are still dead. You are simply an advanced animation like the Forsaken before you...Beware lest the light of Etheriel burn you before you can regain any semlance of true life."

"If I were invisible...I would still be a living soul. If I had no body, the life of Etheriel still flows within me. If I were chained to a body of death, and resurected into undeath..I would be dead. In order to be alive, you must either be a free soul in a spiritual vessal, or in a living vessal. Not chained to a body of dead flesh."

Level 35
IC: Elenai was still wary of this creature...He still smelled upon him the stench of undeath...These devices cannot give life...and Elenai knew it. It was a mere shadow of life.

"As you wish...replied Elenai."

In his heart Elenai knew he had to act...he began to plan.

Level 23
"Ok, now that that problem is out of the world, You've also immediatly saw what I wanted to show you" Kamir said "These divices give back the minds of the people who the bodies belonged to, the first undead we gotten was a mix of multiple and that was... not realy pleasant, you heared a couple of voices at the same time, yet as one, we had to remove the divice..." Kamir looked down with hanging wings. "Well, Elenai, as you are so interrested with these crystals" kamir said "then let me show you were they mostly come from, the way to it is dark, so Calthas and Lupin will come with us as Calthas is a paladin and Lupin a mage of fire."

OOC: Kamir could know that, about the crystal, becouse.. well, it's actualy Kianor secret hehehe and I could imagine that last sentence to sound a bit.. odd to Elenai right? ^^

Level 35
OOC: The crystals were placed in my inventory sphere...its the safest place to put something aside from a vault...it would take a highly sensitive being to sense it. And I mean some thing along the lines of a blood hound sniffing out a germ trail.

Shirana on the other hand.....that could easily be sensed.

Level 14
OOC: he did that unnoticed I thought and NO FIRE ELF I never approved a fire elf you cant just make a random race out of the blue and I do not plan on adding any more elves I already have the basic map of Darjis planned out a new race would screw up my months of intense planning

IC: Siriana began to worry about them sensing the crystals she was zoned out thinking of what to do she then suddenly thought of it she formed Aer around the crystals trying to form a teleport spell the Crystals erupted in a flash of light she was thrown back the crystals fell out and returned to their origenal color Sirana looked at her hand it was burnt and covered with blood. "IMPOSSIBLE it repealled my spell!" she said loudly squeezing her wriest to stop the bleeding.

Level 23
OOC: I said extinct right? so they do not live anymore, that guy is about 400 years old...

IC: "Ah, good job, you've found a powerstone, these are very valuable" Kamir walked to Siriana "May I?" he asked holding his hand open in a way that he wanted the crystal.

Level 14
OOC: I dident mean for it to be that The crystal properties don't allow magic to be used on them right? so I ment for the crystal not allowing the magic and repealling it. :( and I still cant allow it a extinct race would requir history changing.

IC: "What are those things it just turned my Aer against me."

OOC: and why you so calm I should B*tch slap you, you supose to be worried :(......anyway.......

Level 23
OOC: Remember Adulf Hitler? in his empire, the history was totally changed, who knows... ^^, The crystals just fall apart, exept special ones and I am so calm becouse you are just a elf, a mamal, and I'm a reptillian, it's hard to have any feelings for a mamal that I hardly know...

IC: "They are the so called power crystals, they give power to the things that move outside of the light of the central crystal. Using Aer or magic on them, well, lets just say they don't like that very much, as I said, these crystals don't like magic, all of them don't that's why Kianor are one of the only races that don't use Aer..." Kamir said, still waiting for the elf to hand the crystal over.

Level 8
OOC: I edited my character a bit Gath. My guy is a blood orc, but he has black-ish skin. His skin is really dark. Hes in my sig and avatar now :)

Gorowrath yawned as he started smashing turtle shells on the table using his mace, Cataclysm(The table snapped in half as he did so). "I have searched for many of the ancient relics of the land... But...I have found none...Instead, I forged you beings of power, Umbra and Cataclysm. My two weapons of might. The 2 who helped me kill Drakis' Mother...I now wear her scales as armor..." Gorowrath smiled, but at the same time, angered at Drakis for slaughtering his parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.