• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Roleplay] Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Directive255
Not sure if it would help in my case as the reason of me not acting in the RP is because of other reasons.
More or less me being a bit tired of the format, which I whined about when we talked about reforming the last time.
I know y'all do not feel the same way which is why I silently faded away only replying when I was targeted.

What do you mean, format? Large-scale warfare with tons of troop names and little character focus?
Or do you mean, the theme?

@Directive255
I been busy with life, surprisingly. If you people don't know I am from the south hemisphere and unlike you lucky bastards I don't have vacations yet.
I see! Take care, real life (and poetry too! fun quizzes too!) takes priority.
But of course I hope you will have your vacation soon, so that we can enjoy!

@Directive255

Depends on events and activity. Well I'm always active everyday, just don't much have reasons to reply. Just actually waiting for ya peps to make your move.

@Edge45: Then perhaps I send a mysterious beggar to trouble you and Marie!

Halfway after Edge and Marie turned and strolled away from the Genesis......

A mysterious old man was seen. He emitted a powerful aura of mystery... but! His scent is as stink as shit, and his smell could even kill babies! Anyways, he wore dirty clothing full of revealing holes and patches of fabric scattered everywhere. He wielded an ancient cane of wood, painted in hues of brown and peach. Even if the stick looked normal from the eyes, anyone with a soul and heart could feel there's something different with this stick. And the old man wield a great deal of potential...

(Paillan arguing with yet another "Azlariah" whose mouth happened to be "autonomous")
"You are indeed crazy..." Sylvia says "I know you are reaching your limit down there"
"Now!" Azlariah's voice rang within Sylvia's soul, but again the real Azlariah was nowhere to be seen. "Kill him! NOW!!!"

Turned out that the "Azlariah" which was thought to be "real" was actually a shitty wannabe actor pretending to be Azlariah. Suddenly, this "Azlariah" impostor let out a sharp scream of agony as her body and soul begin to collapse and dry out. :p

Meanwhile, Azlariah wasted no more time talking. All of a sudden, the battlefield succumbed into a void of darkness. As the shadows devoured the land, hundreds of hungry and cunning Voidwalkers showed up along with muscular yet thirsty Faceless Ones and horny serpentine Naga. Without warning, those hungry beasts immediately unleashed their combos of strikes of savage and spells of darkness at Paillan, probably dealing a decisive blow and end his miserable little life... once and for all!!! Mwhahaha~~ hahahaha~~ hahahaha~ hahaha!!!

The Felbood elf Lady looked at her watch " I have to go, there's a trial i have to attend"
Chih-kuo blushed, but then sighed in despair with tears running his eyes. "I wish you could stay here forever... stay with me forev-- Oops-- awwwwwwwwwwww!!"

A high yet masculine voice of mystery echoed in Chih-kuo's mind. "Herr Wong! Please keep thyself pure and good, focus on thy duty and never let lust stain thy soul!"
"Chiang K--"
"Thou hast to continue thy task now. Spare no time, meet the Governor now, Chih-kuo." The mysterious voice then faded into nowhere, and Chih-kuo was left to continue his quest.
"Acknowledged. Come, let's-- Hey, what's wrong with all of you? What's with all your eyes telling? Are you jealous?"
Chih-kuo lifted his head up and saw only green eyes glaring at him, with faces showing unpleasantness. "You just threw our face, Mister Mouthpiece!" a KMT general shouted.
Another KMT revolutionary bitterly commented, "I thought you're a pure saint -- but I was deeply wrong! You are a horny perv--"
"Enough with the arguments," Chih-kuo interrupted, "We shall waste time no longer, and see the Governor immediately. Otherwise, Lord Chiang would be angry!"
At the mention of "Lord Chiang", all of them went silent and followed Chih-kuo to meet the Governor. However, this would had probably (and unknowingly) offended Chen Yao-ming -- the silent Communist...

Moments later...

The Governor replied "Oh.. come in.. come in!" The door automatically opened and they would find a room glowing with green energies and the governor looking over at his documents at the desk. He looked up "So, the KMTs are here... Lord Leo said he was sorry for he couldn't welcome you, but now.. to business... shall we?"
"Never mind," Chih-kuo said. "Wait, what? What did thy words meant? 'Lord Leo couldn't welcome you'-- Oh, wait... I get it now-- Ah, nothing, nothing. Yes, let's go straight to business." Chih-kuo then blushed, and looked downward feeling very awkward and foolish.

He took out a file "Lord Leo will transfer the control of Barqueluin over to you..., Am I right?"
"Yes." he lifted his head up in shyness, "May I know what bothers thee with this?"

===============

The Mime Gundam laughed while blown back but stood up and started transforming into a Fel reaver-Gundam-Core Defender mech and started channeling up energies, he beckoned to the sky and meteors could be seen homing into Prestige's location.

Prestige was stunned for a moment witnessing such awesome body, but nevertheless he managed to pay attention and just dodged the shitstorm at the very last minute. "You dare question my Prestige?! You're fuckin' dead now, dumbass!"

As a response, Prestige released rains of Prestigious orbs toward the meteors. If any of those rocks were hit, the Prestigiousness of the Prestigious magic would take control. All Prestigious meteors emit strong Prestigious Auras that will weaken, cripple and burn any hostile stuffs, and will smartly form a line of defense. They will move to block any attacks and cover any weak spots.

Last edited:
Level 9
The Mime used Extreme Speed and a Deadringer to avoid dead. Then he reappeared out of nowhere behind Prestige and start slugging him

"Nothing, just that(Hands Chit Ko a huge file) Lord Leo has a huge list of dos and don'ts you might have to go through.." the governor said

Level 24
@Directive255

Umm actually just you should know Marie's location is unknown, while Edge is in the middle of the sea, well anyway.
============

Somewhere around the Pherithian controlled territories at the Middle East of Jusia.
There was this road heading to a tavern at a prairie. A man or supposedly in the eyes of commoners a wanderer, walked that road. (Obviously its Edge)

A mysterious old man was seen. He emitted a powerful aura of mystery... but! His scent is as stink as shit, and his smell could even kill babies! Anyways, he wore dirty clothing full of revealing holes and patches of fabric scattered everywhere. He wielded an ancient cane of wood, painted in hues of brown and peach. Even if the stick looked normal from the eyes, anyone with a soul and heart could feel there's something different with this stick. And the old man wield a great deal of potential...

The man didn't mind the smell, but he sensed the aura that manifests within the person. The two passed each other without any sign of attention. But the wanderer looked back as the old man walked away...

Ermm...
so I'll try my best to reduce the focus on military and technology, and make some of them obsolete.

How about a great disaster that wipe off futuristic technology, and leave 18th century (and perhaps Victorian Era) stuffs (Musketeers, Medieval Cannons, Gunships, and of course awesome uniforms and spiky Pickelhauben etc. )? Or a strange phenomena that render electricity useless? Maybe we keep some Diesel or Steam Punk?
===============
Somewhere around the Pherithian controlled territories at the Middle East of Jusia Asjeria.
There was this road heading to a tavern at a prairie. A man or supposedly in the eyes of commoners a wanderer, walked that road. (Obviously its Edge)

The old beggar was seemingly attracted, or at least he sensed the subtle aura of death within Edge. He was bothered -- or rather attracted, but he tried his best to suppress his curiosity. As the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat.

The man didn't mind the smell, but he sensed the aura that manifests within the person. The two passed each other without any sign of attention. But the wanderer looked back as the old man walked away...
However, even if the cat was supposedly dead, satisfaction brought it back. The cat within the beggar's heart have infinite lives by the way. He stopped, and turned back only to find Edge looking at him.

"Halt there, yer young traveler!" The slightly hunchbacked beggar slowly approached Edge. He then kneel down and asked, "Hey young fella! Can you give me some food and money, please? You're such a cute little boy!"

===============
The Mime used Extreme Speed and a Deadringer to avoid dead. Then he reappeared out of nowhere behind Prestige and start slugging him
Prestige turned into a puff of hot Prestigious steam, which the Mime has little problem penetrating. However, this would prove to hurt both of them plenty, and furthermore the Mime had his hands and blades ON FIRE! By fire I mean, it's not normal fire -- it's Prestigious fire! Roasting with both Holy Light and Terror Void! The puff of burning steam is also like a sticky slime gluing the Mime.

Then all of a sudden, Prestige rematerialized and great, huge energy explosions happen but despite this Prestige's body was still there and the Mime was stuck inside Prestige's metal.

===============

"Nothing, just that (Hands Chih-kuo a huge file) Lord Leo has a huge list of dos and don'ts you might have to go through.." the Governor said
"What?" Chih-kuo was shocked for a moment. "Let me see... Hmm..." he begins reading the huge list of rules

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Ermm...
so I'll try my best to reduce the focus on military and technology, and make some of them obsolete.

How about a great disaster that wipe off futuristic technology, and leave 18th century (and perhaps Victorian Era) stuffs (Musketeers, Medieval Cannons, Gunships, and of course awesome uniforms and spiky Pickelhauben etc. )? Or a strange phenomena that render electricity useless? Maybe we keep some Diesel or Steam Punk?

I can live with the high tech.

What I dislike is the whole nation part. You got an entire nation but we utilize 1% of the complexity. (to be fair you do a much better job at this than the rest of us, but even so it's just a waste)
I very much prefer having a small cast of characters. In the end, the normal troops are just cannon fodder anyway.

Lastly, I want absolute rules in a RP. As of now we can come up with any absurd idea.

I can live with the high tech.

What I dislike is the whole nation part. You got an entire nation but we utilize 1% of the complexity. (to be fair you do a much better job at this than the rest of us, but even so it's just a waste)
I very much prefer having a small cast of characters. In the end, the normal troops are just cannon fodder anyway.

Lastly, I want absolute rules in a RP. As of now we can come up with any absurd idea.

I see. So the technology's not a problem.

About the nations, I think at least we need a system like diplomacy rules and economy rules to make it better? Problem is that would seem to be a bit too complex and much... But how do we replace the nations? A huge disaster and everything's reset to zero?
And where are the characters supposed to be?

I think we should ask @Daffa the Mage about that

Level 24
Well if we are to go for a small use of people, we still need someone to have power or control over neutral factions or anything characters can interact with.
Pretty much Directive is doing the same thing, only on large scale.

================
The wanderer took a coin and flip it upwards heading down towards the old man.
"I believe you're too wise to say such words to me old man." The wanderer said to the beggar.

Then we'll need something like a Dungeon Master...

================
The wanderer took a coin and flip it upwards heading down towards the old man.
"I believe you're too wise to say such words to me old man." The wanderer said to the beggar.

The beggar replied, "You seem fascinating, little boy. I am actual-- Wait! I smell the scent of death within you, by the way. Who are you?"

Level 9
Perhaps a black hole that sucked everything in and resets the universe?

The Mime was getting clobbered but nevertheless kept smiling. A scratch on his face showed dark green energies radiating. He deadringered(fake explosion and teleport) out of the mess.

The List one showed about taxes, 2 about laws, 3 about trade and 4 was about industry on the first page.

Wait, we need input from @Edge45 and @Daffa the Mage, among others...

How about turning the planet into a global dungeon managed by Azlariah and someone else?
As Azlariah and some unknown rival dude conquered the entire world
===============

The sudden glue and then separation has rendered Prestige in a serious injury.
As he witnessed the Mime went away...

"Damn coward!"
He then released rains of Prestigious laser beams everywhere, hoping to hit the ball-less coward.

Some important details, please? Like how to handle riots, where and when to develop an area, etc.
"Hmm..."

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Possible candidates to nominate?
I nominate you because of consistency. And that you're more or less doing it for your own faction already.
As for the others, among them I don't care which they are roughly equal.

How about turning the planet into a global dungeon managed by Azlariah and someone else?
Remove Azlariah and I like the concept.

My proposal:
All characters wake up somewhere, no idea where they are. They are then given tasks they need to complete, in return they may make a demand. However the demand needs to be approved by some mysterious unknown entity.

So, basically Hunger Games.

Level 24
Dungeon seems out for me but if it rids of some chaos it'll do. Still, take account responsibility to avoid some infinite or tiring fights. I nominate Directive due to your experiences.

And if we are to do some reset, just do some mysterious thing, just give some time for others to decide.
===============
"None of your concern old man." The wanderer continued walking to the road.

Level 9
The Mime Jet kept smiling and deadringering all around and laughed manically

The Governor said "At Page 4, theres about handling riots and stuff.." while reading a "How to be a True Warlock" book

Dungeon seems out for me but if it rids of some chaos it'll do. Still, take account responsibility to avoid some infinite or tiring fights. I nominate Directive due to your experiences.

And if we are to do some reset, just do some mysterious thing, just give some time for others to decide.

Thank you for your nomination. @Leo Akastenix: Leo, what about you?

Remove Azlariah and I like the concept.
Why? Or do you feel that a Drama Queen is unfit for the role?
Just have some other weird deity come here and make a dungeon?

Or let all characters be imprisoned in a huge underground facility as Azlariah or some other random dude conquer the world?
For what purpose? What I mean is, what role would they have in this dungeon?
They are masters of the dungeon. And they can be also quest givers, tough challenges and stuffs like that...
All characters wake up somewhere, no idea where they are. They are then given tasks they need to complete, in return they may make a demand. However the demand needs to be approved by some mysterious unknown entity.
This sounds great, but how to implement it?
===============
"None of your concern old man." The wanderer continued walking to the road.
Suddenly, the old man channeled strong powers onto his wand and the earth as well. A dome was erected, with two halves climbing from the earth and rise until they join together.

"Hey," the old man coughed, "CONFESS!!!"
The earth within the dome began to tremble...

===============
The Mime Jet kept smiling and deadringering all around and laughed manically
Prestige never get tired, just like every other Preussese (Prussian). And the Mime's cowardly actions not only didn't exhaust Prestige, but the anger and passion of Prestige made him stronger and faster as time passed.

"You will never flee my wrath! I'M MA FIRIN' MA LAZOR!!!"
Prestige opened his mouth saucer-wide and released a single powerful Prestigious Ejaculation Beam in front, followed by rains of lesser Prestigious Beams everywhere.

"Okay. But why do I feel that the book's not as complete as I expected? It's weird." Chih-kuo commented.
"Look! 'How to be a Real Warlock'?!" another KMT general screamed, pointing at
the book which the Governor was reading.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Why? Or do you feel that a Drama Queen is unfit for the role?
Just have some other weird deity come here and make a dungeon?

Or let all characters be imprisoned in a huge underground facility as Azlariah or some other random dude conquer the world?
I do not feel like her personality would be the best, no.
Basically, I think that Azlariah is too hot tempered and will intervene in the game, change the rules etc.
Well, it's not super-mega bad if that turns out to be the case, just saying that I don't think that character is optimal for the job.

Again, what would the goal be in that underground place? why would Azlariah build it, and furthermore let people play around there.

They are masters of the dungeon. And they can be also quest givers, tough challenges and stuffs like that...
Alright. Fair enough.

This sounds great, but how to implement it?
What do you mean more specifically?

Level 9
What i mean is that a singularity or some weird time stuff that resets everything.

The governor was surprised but simply shrugged and said "All shadowridge are to know a little demonic magic." He looks at ChitKo " What? They have never seen a warlock before?"

The Mime deadrings when the bolts hit him and disappeared.

I do not feel like her personality would be the best, no.
Basically, I think that Azlariah is too hot tempered and will intervene in the game, change the rules etc.
Well, it's not super-mega bad if that turns out to be the case, just saying that I don't think that character is optimal for the job.

Again, what would the goal be in that underground place? why would Azlariah build it, and furthermore let people play around there.

Alright. Fair enough.

What do you mean more specifically?

• What do I mean? I mean, how would the Dungeon Masters-in-lore set up their arrival and create their dungeon? Or just make the story begin like Jack's Adventure (HIve Community Map), where all characters find themselves in a dungeon... They may remember their backstory, but they forgot how they were trapped there
  • ----------
  • Well, as for Azlariah, she's a bit.. complicated.

She can manipulate people, but she has a tendency to be angry, unless she dominates.
    Now that she achieved world domination, and/or some events that cause character development... make her still evil and lustful but not as hot-tempered as before?

After eons of boring and annoying moments, she has finally calm down and laugh as she succeeded in dominating those puny mortals. Now she want to be the master manipulator, and just have fun by frustrating her ageless yet tiny foes and watch them suffer in eternity?

What i mean is that a singularity or some weird time stuff that resets everything.

It is okay, but-- Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!
All our hard work and backstory for the new Dungeon RP would've gone to waste :(
===============

We could start the RP, and if it gets more popular than this one: just don't post here anymore.

The governor was surprised but simply shrugged and said "All Shadowridge are to know a little demonic magic." He looks at Chih-kuo " What? They have never seen a warlock before?"
"Oh," Chih-kuo responded, "We have only a few warlocks back in Pherith, their numbers can be counted with fingers. We have Battlemages -- armed wizards in fancy combat suits."

"Oh, wait!" General Hoh interrupted all of a sudden, and a light bulb appeared hovering above his head. However, a second later, the bulb dropped off the ground and shattered. He's trembling in fear and his face's like shit, "I think I've seen some... back when I was fighting... alongside the Flardyrn r-repti-reptiles and s-squids... Nein!!!" General Hoh wetted his pants, and the room is filled with fishy smell.

Instead of nauseating in disgust, Chih-kuo burst out laughing. "W-what's s-so funn-funny, man?! Jerk! Jerk! Can't you see I am in f-fear?!"
Chih-kuo covered his mouth giggling, "N-never mind... my stomach hurts! Your panties are stinkingly funny!"
Hoh stomped the floor in shame, "Damn!"
"J-just continue... Comrade Hoh! I can't help but laugh!"
"Hey-yoh! Okay, so back when I was on a mission... You know what I see! Evil knife-eared reptilians practicing forbidden magic... darkest magic ever... even darker than Nazi magics! Faceless walking squids being under the command of those evil reptilian cultists!"

====================

The Mime deadrings when the bolts hit him and disappeared.
Prestige's eyes shone in brilliant colors of Prestige as he activated True Sight...
"Don't you dare flee your judgement, fucking coward!"

====================

"Eh?" The wanderer turned back and was annoyed. He takes out his sword glowing in crimson. "Confess? Of what are you gonna let me confess old man?"
"Don't try to hide your secrets, little young boy! Tell me who the fuck are you?!" He hit the earth with his wooden staff, resulting in massive shockwaves and earthquakes. "Tell me, who are you? Why do I smell Death? Are you a vampire spy?!"

====================

Level 24
"So much for an ordinary old man, I have no intention of sharing any information whatsoever, but it be good to reap you. Very well old man, your time is near." The wanderer speaks.
He easily dodges the incoming shockwaves with a very fast speed and the earthquakes did not affect him. Suddenly his blade transformed into a scythe surrounded by a black aura.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
  • What do I mean? I mean, how would the Dungeon Masters-in-lore set up their arrival and create their dungeon? Or just make the story begin like Jack's Adventure (HIve Community Map), where all characters find themselves in a dungeon... They may remember their backstory, but they forgot how they were trapped there
That's a part of the mystery, not knowing how they ended up there adds another layer of depth.
Of course how they ended up there would have to be explained at some point through RP development, but it's not something I would state oocly because people would inevitably metagame.

She can manipulate people, but she has a tendency to be angry, unless she dominates.
Now that she achieved world domination, and/or some events that cause character development... make her still evil and lustful but not as hot-tempered as before?

After eons of boring and annoying moments, she has finally calm down and laugh as she succeeded in dominating those puny mortals. Now she want to be the master manipulator, and just have fun by frustrating her ageless yet tiny foes and watch them suffer in eternity?
But then there would be two other deities in the mix. Wouldn't make make her snap quite often?
And more importantly, I will have to figure out a reason for the deities to have something to do with this dungeon.

Level 9
The governor looked up at the word of "squid". He jumped up and went to his bookshelf filled with tomes and books. He picked a heavy one with an inscription "SHAYHAWN PAYA TYON". He turned the pages, showing insects, nagas and finally a page called "MYANNA MASHE MAKAUNGSOWAR". He turned it towards Chitko. It was a faceless one. "By squid, did you mean these... things?"he said. "They worship some god named Nzoth... our studies showed they have a connection with these SHAYHAWM PAYA TYON or Old Gods... and those huge Forgotten ones... that is all our studies have shown.."

"HAHAHAHAH!" the Mime appeared behind Prestige and proceeded to kick Presitge's anus from behind.

"So much for an ordinary old man, I have no intention of sharing any information whatsoever, but it be good to reap you. Very well old man, your time is near." The wanderer speaks.
"Wait what? Reap? So, you're a Reaper, huh?! I see!"
He easily dodges the incoming shockwaves with a very fast speed and the earthquakes did not affect him. Suddenly his blade transformed into a scythe surrounded by a black aura.
"Stop playing with your powers, little childish Reaper! It's dangerous ya' know? Your mom will surely worry about you!"
The old man hit the earth. Suddenly, a line of spiked tendrils appeared in front of the old man heading for the wanderer...

===============

The governor looked up at the word of "squid". He jumped up and went to his bookshelf filled with tomes and books. He picked a heavy one with an inscription "SHAYHAWN PAYA TYON".

"What an interesting library of books... may I borrow some of these if I wish?" Chih-kuo said as he was amused by the huge collection of tomes. Reading is one of the hobbies he like to do in his spare time. Heck, even during battles he would try to read when he's behind the frontline.

He turned the pages, showing insects, nagas and finally a page called "MYANNA MASHE MAKAUNGSOWAR". He turned it towards Chih-kuo. It was a faceless one. "By squid, did you mean these... things?"he said.

Both General Hoh and Chairman Wong (Chih-kuo) opened their eyes as large as tomatoes. However, their reactions were different. Chih-kuo showed mixed feelings of fear and awe while the crying General Hoh wetted his panties again :p

"They worship some god named N'Zoth... our studies showed they have a connection with these SHAYHAWM PAYA TYON or Old Gods... and those huge Forgotten ones... that is all our studies have shown.."

"Y... yes. However, these creatures are all loyal while lustful to their darling Azlariah Sunfeather -- the Drama Queen who shamelessly call herself Scarlet Sun. I've heard rumors about N'Zoth getting his ass kicked by some funny dude named Archimonde Supreme. And crazy rumors about the Drama Monster being far more powerful than N'Zoth..."

===============

"HAHAHAHAH!" the Mime appeared behind Prestige and proceeded to kick Presitge's anus from behind.
However, Prestige was always in Prestigious flames... which would likely barbeque the Mime's spicy, delicious legs and maybe make the Mime vomit in irritation and nausea.

Anyways, Prestige was quite distracted by his intense rage and bitterness. He was so indulged in vengeance that he was blind to the very idiot he was looking for. How ironic.

But once anyone is foolish enough to kick him, good luck. He took no damage and turned his head... Ah, that stupid idiotic coward!

Prestige released waves of energy circles that expand from him... if the circular waves of energy touch any enemy, they will not only be shocked but also be caught ON FIRE!!! Bright White Prestigious Fire, not normal ones!

===============

That's a part of the mystery, not knowing how they ended up there adds another layer of depth.
Of course how they ended up there would have to be explained at some point through RP development, but it's not something I would state oocly because people would inevitably metagame.

But then how do we agree with the backstory? People have different ideas, and we would be stuck trying to make a good backstory.

But then there would be two other deities in the mix. Wouldn't make make her snap quite often?
And more importantly, I will have to figure out a reason for the deities to have something to do with this dungeon.

Ermm... She's a bit of complex and spontaneous, actually...
Perhaps the deities were summoned back and they want their new world order to be deployed?

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
But then how do we agree with the backstory? People have different ideas, and we would be stuck trying to make a good backstory.
My idea was that they end up there for the same reason, in the same way (more or less)

Perhaps the deities were summoned back and they want their new world order to be deployed?
Would not explain the dungeon, unless it's the key to world domination somehow.

My idea was that they end up there for the same reason, in the same way (more or less)

Would not explain the dungeon, unless it's the key to world domination somehow.

Ermm... I was thinking about three dungeon masters struggling for control...
I don't know, honestly. Maybe just throw our people in the dungeon, with other dungeon masters?

===============
"Childish, how long have I heard of that word." The wanderer spoke not too loud and grinned.
In almost a flash he instantly came out behind the old with a very chill air, before the wanderer swiped and reaped the old man from his neck.
The old man let out a crazy laugh, and it would likely remind Edge about someone familiar. "Just as I foresaw! You are now raping Günsche the Fortune Teller!"

"Just as I foresaw! I have prepared defenses against assassination, you dirty little Reaper!"
The old man turned out to be Devin's lover -- the Good Ol' Fortune Teller and Giant whose name is Otto Günsche. Günsche immediately burrowed himself into the ground, only to pop up straight below the wanderer with guns and lances, likely hitting the wanderer straight in his asses

"I would like to inform you... that your time is up, Reaper. Your asses are being pierced by me."

Level 9
The governor said"This was the last records we had before Azeroth met it's doom. The only problem with the borrowing of these books is however, they are in Demonic Language.. so... i might need to find a translator.."

The Mime was forced back into a mountain where he was heavily injured. But despite that, it kept smiling.

Level 24
The wanderer flashed away from the suprise attack but,
"WTF!!" The wanderer got a little shocked, seeing his one of the most annoying enemies, returned.
"Fortune tellah, we meet again, for many a thousands years." Edge exclaimed.

"You won't be foresawing anything now that I got Death's bl-..." Edge stopped, "damn, I don't have Deidiaccus..." Edge whispered to himself.
"No matter, a payback for what you did to me in hell Fortune tellah."
Edge summoned a giant Blood Golem ready to punch the old ugly hag in the face. It released a lot of shockwaves as it moves towards her. Followed a barrage of Wind Slices coming from Edge.

So I'll just throw all of 'em into a dungeon. Are there any other opinions?

Wait! I have an idea! Let the Fortune Tellah rule the dungeon -- and frustrate @Edge45 to the very end!
Just as I foresaw! All of your are going to my dungeon!
===============
The governor said"This was the last records we had before Azeroth met it's doom. The only problem with the borrowing of these books is however, they are in Demonic Language.. so... i might need to find a translator.."

"Interesting... Okay. Take your time."

The Mime was forced back into a mountain where he was heavily injured. But despite that, it kept smiling.
"YOU!!!" burning angry Prestige found out the little coward, and gave his middle-finger at him. "Are you crazy or something?! Seriously!? Laughing while your deeply hurt!?!? Are you a patient of a mental hospital?!"

As soon as Prestige finished ranting, he immediately released a surge of concentrated Prestigious beam at the Mime, likely dealing a solid blow and end his miserable life forever!

===============
The wanderer flashed away from the suprise attack but,
"WTF!!" The wanderer got a little shocked, seeing his one of the most annoying enemies, returned.
"Just as I foresaw! You are Edge all along, and I know you'll be annoyed!"

========== Wild Pokemon Appears! ==========
========== Fortune Tellah is coming for Edgypoo! ==========
"Fortune tellah, we meet again, for many a thousands years." Edge exclaimed.
*Edge used small talk... it's not very effective :p*
"Just as I foresaw!"
*Fortune Tellah used Annoying Catchphrase! It's very LIKELY to be SUPER effective!*

"You won't be foresawing anything now that I got Death's bl-..." Edge stopped, "damn, I don't have Deidiaccus..." Edge whispered to himself. "Just as I foresaw! I'm here to inform you that your precious blade was stolen!" Fortune Tellah Günsche then let out a giggle.
*Fortune Tellah used Annoying Catchphrase!*
*Fortune Tellah used Boring Information!*

"No matter, a payback for what you did to me in hell Fortune tellah."
Edge summoned a giant Blood Golem ready to punch the old ugly hag in the face. It released a lot of shockwaves as it moves towards her. Followed a barrage of Wind Slices coming from Edge.
"Just as I foresaw! I'm turning into a giant. You were informed of my transformation."
Before anything happened, the giant ugly hag grow tremendously in size and had his muscles hardened against normal attacks...
*Fortune Tellah used Giant Günsche!!!*
*Blood Golem used Shockwaves on Fortune Tellah as it moves towards him. It's not very effective...*
"Hah! Little boy!" he said as he lifted his fatty legs up and stomped onto the little Blood Golem, likely crushing it into potato chips!
*Fortune Tellah used Giant Stomp on Blood Golem!*
*Edge used Barrages of Wind Slices! It's... itching but not so effective.*
"Ouch!" Fortune Tellah collapse onto the ground as he suddenly and uncontrollably giggled and trembled. "Hey stop it! Just as I foresaw! You were goin'-- haha, haha-- t-to-- haha-- m-make me-me -- haha, haha-- i-i-itch-- haha haha!"
*Fortune Tellah involuntarily used ROFL! Earthquakes and shockwaves fucking happened!*

P.S. For those who don't know what's with the old ugly hag -- Click. To me it's quite a funny story -- even after ages.

Last edited:
Level 24
Whut?! o_O
Nein! No Edge, I'll make any character as long as its not Edge, not against that Fortune tellah!
==============
"Annoying bearded bald face!" Edge yelled and followed with barrages of wind-like thrusts called Jet Bullets, its so sharp that even wind was carried with it and enlarged heading to FT's ugly face.
While the Blood Golem remorphed and crawled into FT's big dick coming from his feet, slowly absorbing his life like a leech.

"Hahaha, Fortune Tellah, just as I foresaw!" Edge yelled again.

The dungeon is a place where passed on embodiment of souls are brought. They do not remember how they died.
They are forced to play the game unless they want a ticket to hell.
If you can beat X challanges and survive for Y days, you're considered redeemed and the dungeon master will allow you to serve, and avoid hell.
Will remove that spoiler when Directive has read it x)
Ahahaha.

I am thinking about a gang members as my character, keeping it humble.
Families 4 Life, homie!

Whut?! o_O
Nein! No Edge, I'll make any character as long as its not Edge, not against that Fortune tellah!
==============
"Annoying bearded bald face!" Edge yelled and followed with barrages of wind-like thrusts called Jet Bullets, its so sharp that even wind was carried with it and enlarged heading to FT's ugly face. Because da Tellah was busy Rolling Off Floor Laughing coz' it's too itchy, he didn't have enough time to prepare for the next assault. Even though he is practically resistant to such tiny attacks, he could'nt htlp but to get even more itchy and begin shakin' like crazy, causing massive earthquakes and giant shockwaves to happen.
While the Blood Golem remorphed and crawled into FT's big dick coming from his feet, slowly absorbing his life like a leech.
"Just as I fore-- cough! Haha, your Blood Golem will be disgusted by mein big smelly willy!"
"Taste this, the Wrath of the Phlegm Slimes!" said and FT coughs out a big chunk of disgusting, smelly, radioactive, corrosive and sticky living slimes in hues of nuclear green. The giant mucus would then split into several smaller but still giant enough slimes to harass Edge

"Hahaha, Fortune Tellah, just as I foresaw!" Edge yelled again.
"Just as I foresaw! You are laughing while I am informing you that I-- cough!" Another huge slime escaped his throat and hit Edge straight on the center. The huge slime of phlegm would then attempt to devour Edge whole and let him drown in a pool of dirty sticky glue of radiation which will corrode his body

Level 24
Edge Flash Fired away from the slimes and into another area, this time, he prepares his Barrett loaded with the Cult(the black revolver) ready to fire, and he fired right at Fortune Tellahs ugly face.

The Blood Golem continued sucking Fortune tellah and the golem grew and grew due to the absorbtion. "Ugly old man!" Edge yelled while firing about ten super fast bullets.

@Chaosy: So, when are we going to make the new RP?
@Edge45 and @Leo Akastenix: replied

So I just discovered you are resenting the RP. Noice I guess?
No, we're absolutely not resenting our favorite pastime -- we are going for a reform. We like the RP, but we just feel that the RP need to change.

So you're not "discovering" anything, you just blended your conspiracy theory into the truth. Sorry anyways, if I talk like a gangsta.
====================
Edge Flash Fired away from the slimes and into another area, this time, he prepares his Barrett loaded with the Cult(the black revolver) ready to fire, and he fired right at Fortune Tellahs ugly face.
It did work, not in terms of health but in terms of handsomeness ugliness. "Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein! Nein!"
"Just as I foresaw! You did ruined mah face!!! Verdammt!"
Due to him becoming more ugly, der Tellah went boiling and blazing in deep rage, while growing tremendously in size due to the immense anger.

The Blood Golem continued sucking Fortune Tellah and the golem grew and grew due to the absorbtion.
"Just as I foresaw! Your little pet is sucking my big dick, and my groins are clean now. Thanks!"
Due to the sucking, the giant pillar was being pulled a little. However, FT pulled it back, making vibrations and penile pleasure, eventually making his pillar spitting out Burning White Slimes of Fertility. These Fertile Slimes would then hurl out white flames at the Blood Golem and try to consume the Blood Golem whole.

"Ugly old man!" Edge yelled while firing about ten super fast bullets.
The attacks themselves did little damage, however, the bullets were too fast and sudden and thus make FT itchy. Fuckin' Tellah rolled off the earth laughing. "A-haha-- ha-ha-ha I-I-I w-w-whoa, m-mah s-sto- haha-ha-ha- s-stomach-- h-hurts... p-ple- haha- please-- s-s-st-stop!!!"

===============

The Coward Mime deadringed somewhere else.
Prestige went boiling rampage, with his metallic body burning with extremely strong and intense Prestigious flames that could make mortal eyes explode and burn the brains of mortals, be they already blind or not. "COME SEE ME, FUCKER!!!"

Prestige released a fiery sphere of massive rage and have it expand every direction over a very long range.

The governor proceeds to call for a translator
What next?

Level 19
well, for me reforming and re setting is the same. Anyway, as such I ma make a new character, shade guy! or is it girl? who knows... UHHHH A MYSTERY!
Well it's a figure that wears clothes and a hood in such manner that you can't see anything from him or her. Also as he or she barely speaks, when when she or he does his voice is sometimes female and sometimes male, sometimes even both, confusing the hell out of people.
In terms of power she or he knows how to heal people using herbs and stuff (yay healer!) but sometimes the treatment can go horribly wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.