• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ALTERNATE ROLEPLAY] Chickens & Cakes: Resistance Against the Electronic Asses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fake Ass Cane is stunned at the mention of chicken wings. Fake Ass Cane opens his mouth saucer-wide, with floods of saliva coming out.

Fake Ass Cane begins moving his asses (aka butt dancing) and his eyes turn into two huge pink-colored heart.

Fake Ass Cane shrieks in a dramatic tone, "Ch... Chicken Wings?!?! Oh my god! I love Chicken Wings! Chicken Wings! I'm HUNGRY!!!"

Fake Ass Cane takes out a flamethrower and begins roasting Chicken 69's chicken wings...

=======================================
!!!

Level 21
Surprisingly,Chicken 69 was a very powerful pyromancer(as well as a pyromaniac).Thus he reflected the fire on Fake Ass Cane's fake ass and conjured a fire golem
-------------------------------------------------
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Level 21
off-topic troll is off-topic xD
--------------------------------------------------
CsGcchke.jpg

Level 9
A recycler said(female)"So am i!". She took out a laser handcuff and pointed toa cryoprison. "You have 2 choices, Capture or.." A nearby recycler came in with a flamethrower "i think you know..."

Level 21
Chicken 69:You talk to much for something so weak
Without warning he teleports with a explosion right in the middle of the recyclers.He grinned before calling down fire beams from above

Level 21
Archimonde Supreme the chickenmaster was furious and as suh,he summoned another chicken titan in front of Edge.The titan knocked Edge down and immediatly started conjuring chickens,which attacked anything that wasn't a chicken around them

Status
Not open for further replies.