• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[OFFICIAL] Group Info and Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32

227608-albums7468-picture95797.png
General Information

The Resistance Against the Cake Crusade, abbreviated as RACC, is an anyone can join social group created by StoPCampinGn00b on July 20, 2014. It was created to be a place where the RACC, which at the time was Chobibo, Heinvers and I, would conduct operations against the first CakeMaster (now Mythic) and his minions' agenda for all good fun.

It has now expanded upon that. We simply invited a bunch of our friends which invited other friends. The chain goes on. The other members and I then started roleplay along with many other random discussions.

The atmosphere of the group resembles a fusion of the Something Else and Role Play forums.
[TD]
FAQ

Q - Where should I start if I've joined?
A - We have no official initiation process, but it would be a good idea to head over to Archimonde Supreme's "Hardcore Introduction Thread" first.

Q - Who's SCN?
A - That's me. I maintain the group.

Q - Are there any miscellaneous things I should know?
A - Yes. Note the following abbreviations. RP = Role Play, GM = Game Master, C&C: RAEA = Chickens & Cakes: "Resistance Against the Electronic Asses" Also know that Mythic's previous user name is CakeMaster and Directive255 is known as the second CakeMaster.

Q - Who are in charge of the roleplay discussions?
A - Each roleplay discussion will have a designated GM. A GMs duty is to keep the RP clean by making sure site rules and their custom rules are to be followed. They do not, however, wield moderation powers such as deleting posts and such. Devin is the GM of RP#2 and Directive255 is the GM of C&C: RAEA.
[TD]
Rules

All the site rules apply to the site, but keep in mind that the group has 'something else forum lenience.' Violation of the site rules will lead to warnings, negative reputation, or infractions depending the severity.

There are also rules in some discussions. It is expected that you follow these rules and accept the consequences for breaking them.
Closing

If you have any concerns, feel free to VM or PM me. If you have any suggestions or criticism for the content in this table, feel free to share your thoughts with us below. Enjoy!

Changelog

Version 1.00
- Posted
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[tr][/TD]

Status
Not open for further replies.