• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wise-benchmark

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Test your pc mightyness with this cool benchmark test.:piru:

First the benchmark runs with modern cpu settings but if your computer stats to shutter (becomes unresponsive like for like 5 secs) press esc to abort the test.
!note reduce difficulty doesnt work on multiplayer lobby

After this you can "reduce difficulty" to run test for mid-tier/low-tier cpus.

Results are shown on the final pop up box.

Results are typically 0.0xx: meaning the smaller the number is, the greater the processing time was - meaning ur computer is slower.
(so forexample 0.018 is a slighty slower computer performance than 0.021)
Contents

Wise-benchmark (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
So, while this might be nice, it's not really a map to be played, rather a sort of system or something. Substandard. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site Rules Map Submission Rules M A...
Level 7
View attachment 389894

Man, I ran but don't know what does benchmark result or process mean.
It means basicially that what smaller the number is the better the score. It only becomes comparable when many players have done test and submitted their score, I also need to figure that everything went allright and not everybody getting same score. mine is usualy 0.017-0.020 depending if I run test in single player (faster 0.017) or in multiplayer (slower 0.020).

(added later: I said it wrong; 0.017 on multiplayer lobby b.net and 0.020 singleplayer without b.net. So this could potentially mean that the bigger the number is- the faster the process go)

I figure out this test might be useful forexample ladder players who want their computer work wery well on forexample 4v4 where it could potentially lag on somepoints. And also point out that there is some cpu lag on multiplayer games (small).

Thanks anyways for using ur time.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
So, while this might be nice, it's not really a map to be played, rather a sort of system or something.
Substandard.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/