• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Warden #42

This bundle is marked as high quality. It exceeds standards and is highly desirable.
Hosted Project Forum

warden-glow-2-gif.277539
warden-title-png.169522
Warden is a single player campaign with unique boss fights, puzzles and gameplay, inspired by Zelda.
ruler-2-png.249639

-Main Features-
267_1.png
Arrowkey Movement
A very polished system for arrowkey movement has been created for this project. The player can also use
the cursor for movement, if that is preferred.
101_1.png
Intriguing Story
Canon to the warcraft lore, the story-telling in the campaign overmaps covers holes in warcrafts own lore,
such as how Felwood was before its corruption, or how Maievs prison where she held Illidan came to be.
98_1.png
Puzzles, Obstacles and Boss Fights
You will encounter a great deal of puzzles that requires some brains to solve, and obstacles where speed and
timing is key. Boss fights, which are fairly common, often requires you to those previous qualities together!
293_1.png
Cool Combat
Most enemies have a trick or two up their sleeves, so you have to dodge, dance around and pick your
moments to strike in a fight rather than just right-click them and hope for the best.

-Screenshots-

Leave a comment and rating if you like it! :)

counterwardenthread-png.269474
Contents

-Warden- 42 (Campaign)

Reviews
StoPCampinGn00b
After over a year of updates, Warden has risen to be one of the most unique and high quality campaign out there. Hack n' slash + puzzles + a new story is a recipe for success. Moderator rating bumped from 4/5 to 5/5.
Level 26
Damnit. Sorry about this. :/
Right now, while we try to fix the bug, you won't access the inner parts of the level (unless you download it here, but it is not quite up to date with the latest updates), but you can continue anyway by using the clear code in the spoiler below. :)
When starting the map, write "Queen Elsa" as a chat message.

Level 26
@A]mun I fixed the bug / not bug / silly thing with the gate that you talked about. If a player would now by some miracle get stuck in it, a trigger will launch after 2 seconds, moving it slightly so the player can move clear.
Anything else you think could improve? :)

@Overkane the issues in Bonechiller Burrow are fixed in this version. then again, I never had a problem with it to start with, so perhaps some hidden error still remains.

Level 3
Wow, amazing job:). The terrain, the story, the fighting... It just perfectly meshes together. If this was ramped up with a little work, it would probably be a great game by itself.

Lastly, this one is no joke.o_O

This map is almost as good as Zelda.:p. No kidding, this could beat Zelda if this was an actual game. When you finish this, you should make all of it into one, big, amazing game.

Level 26
Zelda is such an amazing game! It has been my inspiration for this game, yes.
Well, it sure would be amazing to make this into a game outside of Warcraft! Problem is, I lack programming skills.
However, when I upgrade my computer in the future (this one will crasch completely any day lol... :D ) I might try to learn Unity a bit, and perhaps begin working on Warden as a stand-alone. :)

Really glad you enjoyed the game!
Mind rating it too? :)

Level 1
hola estoy intentando descargarlo hace dias, pero siempre se detiene a la mitad...me pasa igual con todos los mapas de HIVE, quisiera saber si tienen alguna respuesta de como puedo hacer para descargar el mapa. gracias.

Level 6
Awesome map. Greatly reminds of a level by the same name from ocarina of time. Brings back a great deal of warm memories.

Level 6
Haven't finished it yet, but it's an amazing campaign, really loved how you took some elements from Ocarina and used them, 5/5

Level 13
I played latest version of warden and here is my review:

Good Things
- There is a truth, So many players miss puzzle RTS modes. I spent a long time for solve puzzles (2 minutes to think about puzzle, 10+ minutes tried something to find while walking. xD. 5/5
- Challenging is very good. Combat requires movement techniques. It makes live-combat action. 5/5
- Keyboard movement! It reminds me old arcade-advanture games. It's brilliant idea for Puzzle games. Movement harder than mouse-controling. (I pushed harder keyboard when I was trying to escape flame traps :D) 5/5
- There is a little background story. The excitement is growing as the game progresses. 4/5 (More stories much better)
- Unlocking achievements to get cool rewards. Every map has hiding/Special event. Everybody loves find a secret :) 5/5
- Scripted Boss fights. Every bosses have their own tactic. It needs more challange (Aoe/stun/movement++) 3/5 (I killed bosses on my second try/ I think it needs more challange)
- Beautiful terrain for strandart warcraft 3 doodads, tilesets. 4/5 (I think you can do better using new models from Model Resourcers)

Bad Things
- Forest map flute song very anoying for me:)
- Training mode is very hard to understand game-mechanics.
- HP regeneration is too high. Sometimes I feel I'm immortal.

Suggeestions
- Add some text (floating/ground) to training game mode for descriptions/Instructions to understand game-mechanics.
- Add more healing globes on secret locations and remove hp regeneration. Players could play more carefully.
- Add more abilities to bosses for more challange.

Thats my review for Warden. I really enjoyed. I hope we will see more challenging maps on future. Nice job Rufus! 5/5

Level 26
Thanks for the awesome review! I found this to be really helpful.
I'll adress the things that you think I could have done better:
-The story will develop in time, and more will be added as you progress through the 4 main chapters which the game will be built around. I'm also considering adding more story to each submap, so the player can get hints about what this place has been formerly or is currently, and what has happened there.
-Boss fights can become much better, I agree. Right now, I'm really just satisfied with the mini-bosses and maybe Solen, in the first submap. I will revisit those some time in the future.
-I will try to keep to the standard doodads and warcraft tiles as much as possible. I think Starglade can be improved a lot, and all the submaps can be polished further.
-I have been considering replacing the flute song puzzle. :)
-Training mode should be as easy as possible. I will try your suggestion here, and see if I can improve it.
-Hp regen has been a big problem for me, as I've tried loads of different variations, and none is quite perfect. I might make it like in Zelda, that you have to search for health, instead of getting it back passively.

Thanks a bunch for the review! :)

Level 11
Wow, I'm really impressed mate. This is professional quality work. I'm digging the Zelda music and influence. The combat system is great - fresh hack n slash feel. I found the game quite unique, exciting and especially challenging - honestly took my many attempts to get a hang of it and get through the forest map. The only thing I'd like to add is more types of attacks (wide sweep, forward thrust, etc) - that would make combat a bit less button mashing and more fluid - although abilities sorta make up for that. Aside from that, pretty much everything I can say about it has already been said - which means you're doing great work mate, a lot people love this. 5/5

Level 11
Hmm, you think I should make the Forest temple a bit easier?
Even more abilities will be available later!

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Well, depends on how you wanna make it easier. Definately wouldn't mind easier bosses although the difficulty of this game makes it more fun.
Awesome!! More abilities would be great. Looking forward to playing your other maps once summer starts and I have lots of free time.

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 30
[Grand Review Exchange]

I played some of this for a couple hours until I had enough.

Truthfully, I found it a bit boring, but that's only because the playstyle isn't for me.

The game consists of lots and lots of lore, lot and lots of mashing buttons, lots and lots of wandering around, and occasionally a boss fight. Of course, those boss fights tended to be pretty nice.

To be more specific, I would like if the game was more prescriptive (think Mario instead of Zelda)

* Too much lore
* Too many tired Escape style mazes
* Not enough cool boss fights

However... This is indeed a quality work of art, in a genre that is well known to be one of the most popular of all time...

.. And it's also superbly perfected, with only the most minor of hiccups.

Therefore I couldn't possibly give this anything other than:

5 Stars, and recommended for Director's Cut.

Level 26
I was a bit surprised that you thought it was too much lore. Many others has said that it felt like a little too little. :D What do you thank made it feel like too much?
When you say"escape styled mazes", do you mean the entire submaps as a whole?
Don't worry, more bossfights are coming. :) Did you reach the Forest Temple? It contains one big boss and 4 lesser ones. I might add another small boss to Solen's Sanctuary in the future.

If I understand you right when you say "mario instead of zelda", you want the level to be less labyrinthic and more straight-forward?
In that case, that may absolutely be a theme for future submaps.

Thanks for your thoughts and the awesome rating! :)
DC? Oh, you make me blush over here... :oops:

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 30
I was a bit surprised that you thought it was too much lore. Many others has said that it felt like a little too little. :D What do you thank made it feel like too much?

I can only speculate. Games in this genre tend to be Puzzle > Adventure > Story, and the story elements tend to be theatrically short (The Princess is in another castle!)

For me the worst part is that the lore served no functional value and was overly verbose. To understand my objective, I had to wade through a lot of rubbish.

Ways you can improve this:

* Don't only use declarative (Warden doesn't like bob) and dialogue-based (Warden has a conversation). Perhaps a cinematic?
* Distinguish purely cosmetic (chat) lore from useful gameplay content - for example, make purely non-functional lore separate in game, or displayed in another color.
* Avoid open-ended-ness that relies on lore by providing hints about where to go - that way if I skip the reading I can still carry on in the game.

When you say"escape styled mazes", do you mean the entire submaps as a whole?

I mean parts of the game that are similar to maps like ice escape.

If I understand you right when you say "mario instead of zelda", you want the level to be less labyrinthic and more straight-forward?

Apart from one case where I spent 20 minute wandering around an empty area looking for a lever, the labyrinth nature was not too bad. I would like to be led to the action though.

Level 26
I would like to be led to the action though.
Defenitely gonna create one submap like that. :)

I don't like cinematics very much. The animations of the wc3 units are insufficent to display all the emothion and atmosphere that should be present.

* Distinguish purely cosmetic (chat) lore from useful gameplay content - for example, make purely non-functional lore separate in game, or displayed in another color.
* Avoid open-ended-ness that relies on lore by providing hints about where to go - that way if I skip the reading I can still carry on in the game.
I get what you are saying about the lore. I should add a game message after the text, clarifying further what you are supposed to do in a short summary.

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 30
I don't like cinematics very much. The animations of the wc3 units are insufficent to display all the emothion and atmosphere that should be present.

It sounds like you're trying to bolster a dialog-based story with dialog-like cinematics. Don't do that - as you say, it doesn't work in wc3.

Look how this channel manages to make some of the most popular youtube videos without any dialog interactions at all:

[I use this example because it comes to mind, not because I think it's "good"] - see how intro cinematics are done here - Hunter's Hall 1.5.1

Level 26
Thanks for the ideas, but I'm quite satisfied with how the dialogue works currently. :)
I haven't seen any other maps present dialogue like I do it, and I like that being unique. So far, I've only recieved compliments on the text, so therefore I'm motivated to continue doing so too.
Besides, I haven't tried a lot, but the few cinematics I've creaeted have been ok at best, and took way more work and energy for a much worse result.

Level 10
This review was created in context of the grand review exchange (@Rufus ):

Legend:
+ Positive Point
- Negative Point
~ Suggestion/neutral point​

Description:
Warden is a dungeon crawl based hack and slash game which features highly thought out keyboard-based movement system which promotes a battle system nuanced towards hit and dodge based tactics. The dungeons feature a good amount of puzzles, twists and path to keep the player on his toes. The story resolves around a night elven warden which is hunting down various baddies to have a chance to rescue her lover. (Keep in mind, i will try to evade spoilers). The Campaign is seperated in multiple Sub-Maps, compareable to the Rexxar-Campaign from TFT.

To incorporate the campaign's multiple sub-maps, i will divide the CAtegories into multiple sub-categories for the individual maps.

Immersion/Terrain:
General:
+Well, what i can say here: there is move work moved into working out sound effects, terrain and characters. Thus, the campaign creates a highly immersive experience that people shouldn't miss.
+I like it how you managed the dialogs. Moving froward with the ESC-Key leaves you with enough time to read them (or to rush through them)
+The Setting is thought out. It shows why the protagonist wants to go to this deadly encounters instead for the common "Well, i'm a hero, need to do hero-stuff"-theme.
+I really like the overall legend of zelda-references (I just dig that miniboss-theme) and the subtle jokes you placed into the map (High elves, you know?). They are subtle enough to not break the immersion, but are funny nonetheless
-This could go into the bug section, but the music sometimes stop working or the wrong one is played (Frorest temple for the later). That most time happens after either deaths or room transitions. Could be an enter/leave area-issue.
-Welp, i know you made the sub-maps before the campaign, but the transition from the starglade to solemn's sanctuary or bonechillers barrow are very noncredible. I mean, that ice trolls go that deep into ashenvale to the foot of the world tree? Or that big desert came out from one day to the next one. This one is a bit nitpicky, since you gave an explanjation within the campain why this is the case. It was a bit offsetting for me, at least.​
Forest temple:
~I can't say if it is a good or bad thing, but the lost woods-theme in the forest temple, while making a nicely puzzle, is somehow unfitting, while it enables the puzzle. In Okarina of time, it was Saria's song which lead you to her place. In this setting, this isn't the case. It is much less a contrast in the campaign setting, because a likely theme was played in starglade, but the contrast to the temple itself if huge (more so if, like said above, does sometimes get played in the temple itself)​
Solemn Sanctuary:
+I really like the introduction to that one. Wandering aimlessly in the desert is a great way to introduce to this stage
Gameplay:
General
+Keyboard based movement and battle systems are always a pain in the neck to come up with, but this is a great one. You can most time control what you want to do and the enemies each contribute their part that you need to think about how to defeat them.Well done on that part.
+The fights, puzzles and gameplay are quite intuitive. It was nothing that required some metagame-thinking (like many mobas, which is nothing bad, but not needing it is nice).
+The puzzles contribute to the setting to give a great alternative to the fighting. The mix is just right.
+I like the mastery mode. While the maps in and for themself gives a lot of space for mistakes, mastery mode and the death par give reason to focus on the mechanics and gameplay. I dont know what the rewards are for, but i happily wait and see :)
-For me, this is a big one. Where the map iself features good fights with normal mobs and nice puzzles, it falls really dissapointing considering its bosses. You really need to keep in mind that the player will use any recource on that battle, and while you gave them nice features, many of them felt meaningless because the bosses are not punishing at all (The Boss in dark depths is an exeption but just because of its tentacle-trap with the exclamation mark, but this one isn't in the campaign now). It is no problem to run straight into their face and beat the crap out of them, just running away at the occositional spell or death zone they throw at you. And having 5 deaths left to death par to tank it doesn't help at all. Mobility, invulnerable states (All bosses in Legend of zelda relies on this), faster death zones (like the illidan guardian in forest temple) or just more brute force to their attack (like with the malfurion guardian in forest temple). In fact, it went so far that i saw me taking more damage when i try to play conservative than to go straight face-rush mode with utilizing stun duration.
~Well, this isn't your fault, but a Wc3-Engine one, but it has to be said that this aren't responsive controls. You did your best to fiddle it out as much as possible, but the limitations are sometimes taking their toll (Even more so when you haven't much space for mistakes)​
Void gauntlet:
+Since it is not intuitive what all abilities are capable of, a tutorial is always great to have. And this is a great tutorial in and for itself.​
Solemn Sanctuary:
~You could add the Catapult controls to the ESC-Key, like you did in bonechiller burrow. It makes handling the mechanic easier​
Bonechiller burrow
+If i would pick a mechanic that is my favorite, i would say its the codeword one. It was one of theses riddles which kept you guessing till you pay attention to the right piece, congrats on that one!
-On the other hand, the labyrith was very unsatisfying, since you almost didnt had a real chance to get lost. Labyriths always to get either too easy or too hard, and this is the former kind. (The one in dark depths get it right because it gives you your location from time to time and you can track your position by using the numbers)
-On this one the enemies felt quite underwhelming. Between the inv. shade and the soldiers/skeletons, there were only 1 or 2 variations. I would recomment throwing the ghost from solemn's simulacrum into a fight with some other skeletal enemies, since that could pice a fight up a bit.
~Some of the edges of the slipperly ledge feld more sensitive than others. it felt like you used regions to determinate whenever you fell in or not, because on some corners you had more room for mistakes than on the other. That discrepancy caused me with my more risky playstyle to fall abit, since i tried to cut the corners and felt it was possible. consistency is always valueable, since it let players count onj what is possible and what not (e.g. Everyone will be suprised when they find a very fast, big baddy when all before that are somehow slow.)​
Forest Temple
+I really like the fact that this one was more non-linear than the other two.
+The idea of the spike pits was quite nice. These are some nice concepts you came up with.
~While i liked the malfurion guard the most, he was, compared to the other ones, quite a difficulty spike, mainly because of the 90 damage all three birds could do on a dircet hit, with the possibility of a double attack. See my comment on consistency above. I could see a buff to the archer one, which hasn't really done much.​

Bugs:

Starglade:
-I told you about the bug, but it is possible to kill the tree of eternity. This softlocks you, since you cannot accept the quest to go to the forest temple anymore.
-After I came back from Bonechiller's burrow, i hadn't taken my stat progress with me. It seemed like i reverted to the state i had when coming back from solemn's sanctuary. (My 220HP, 18dmg 120% dmg warden :( )​
Bonechiller burrow
-if you go to the upper left edge of the first big room of the burrow (Where the thrones are), you can see through the wall. This is nothing too serious, but could hamper the immersion.
-When you enter the Lich fight, 3 soul gems spawn. I believe thats a forgotten part of the former implementation as single map.
-In the Lich fight, under some circumstances, you are not imprisonement in ice, but you still take damage over time.​
Forest Temple
-When the shadow ancient builds up, i can attack it and deal damage to it, wlthough it says that it is invulnerable. This made the fight a matter of 10 seconds.​
Solemn's Sanctuary
-When you solve the second part of the color-puzzle, the special effect and the "well done" are played in loop until the end of the level
Overall:
This is a hell of a campaign. It features a stunning presentation and a dynamic gameplay. It's difficulty is set lower due being story driven, which is for and itself not an issue. I have nothing to critizise, save for asmall amount of issues. Overall, i can just recommend to anyone since for a wc3 mod, it is very highly developed and highly immersive. So i give it a rating of 9,5/10

If you got any questions regarding the issues, bugs or the rating, feel free to reply. I will of course correct my rating if changes are made and i'm asked again.

Last edited:
Level 26
-Welp, i know you made the sub-maps before the campaign, but the transition from the starglade to solemn's sanctuary or bonechillers barrow are very noncredible. I mean, that ice trolls go that deep into ashenvale to the foot of the world tree? Or that big desert came out from one day to the next one. This one is a bit nitpicky, since you gave an explanjation within the campain why this is the case. It was a bit offsetting for me, at least.
Good point, but also hard to fix properly. i could add a "transitioning area" to each submap, so that the forest ctually changes into desert slowly, but that might just be a waste of time. at the same time, I don't see this as a large issue, but it might be something to think of when polishing the map sometime in the future.
-This could go into the bug section, but the music sometimes stop working or the wrong one is played (Frorest temple for the later). That most time happens after either deaths or room transitions. Could be an enter/leave area-issue.
I've had lots of issues with the music. Which maps did this happen in?
~I can't say if it is a good or bad thing, but the lost woods-theme in the forest temple, while making a nicely puzzle, is somehow unfitting, while it enables the puzzle. In Okarina of time, it was Saria's song which lead you to her place. In this setting, this isn't the case. It is much less a contrast in the campaign setting, because a likely theme was played in starglade, but the contrast to the temple itself if huge (more so if, like said above, does sometimes get played in the temple itself)
Good point. Perhaps I should move this to be a side puzzle in the map instead of a main event, and add something new instead of the music labyrinth in the beginning.
~Well, this isn't your fault, but a Wc3-Engine one, but it has to be said that this aren't responsive controls. You did your best to fiddle it out as much as possible, but the limitations are sometimes taking their toll (Even more so when you haven't much space for mistakes)
Yeah, I hate this. The 0.25 second delay can't be fixed. :/
That's also played a part in me creating the cursor movement, as that has no delay.
~You could add the Catapult controls to the ESC-Key, like you did in bonechiller burrow. It makes handling the mechanic easier
Good idea! I will do something like this.
+If i would pick a mechanic that is my favorite, i would say its the codeword one. It was one of theses riddles which kept you guessing till you pay attention to the right piece, congrats on that one!
Thanks! I'm really proud of it too, but you are the first one that seems to appreciate it as much as I. :D
-On this one the enemies felt quite underwhelming. Between the inv. shade and the soldiers/skeletons, there were only 1 or 2 variations. I would recomment throwing the ghost from solemn's simulacrum into a fight with some other skeletal enemies, since that could pice a fight up a bit.
Understandable. I'm currently working on loads of enemies that was planned for future maps, but this shows that some more variations are needed in this one too.
~Some of the edges of the slipperly ledge feld more sensitive than others. it felt like you used regions to determinate whenever you fell in or not, because on some corners you had more room for mistakes than on the other. That discrepancy caused me with my more risky playstyle to fall abit, since i tried to cut the corners and felt it was possible. consistency is always valueable, since it let players count onj what is possible and what not (e.g. Everyone will be suprised when they find a very fast, big baddy when all before that are somehow slow.)
I actually didn't use regions, but maybe I should. Then I could adjust them a bit.
Right now, the game detects when you are no longer on cliff level 2 in that room, and then defeats you.
~While i liked the malfurion guard the most, he was, compared to the other ones, quite a difficulty spike, mainly because of the 90 damage all three birds could do on a dircet hit, with the possibility of a double attack. See my comment on consistency above. I could see a buff to the archer one, which hasn't really done much.
I like the malfurion boss, but yeah I might at least nerf the damage a tiny bit. I hadn't thought of the archer, but I'll see if I should buff her. :)
-I told you about the bug, but it is possible to kill the tree of eternity. This softlocks you, since you cannot accept the quest to go to the forest temple anymore.
-After I came back from Bonechiller's burrow, i hadn't taken my stat progress with me. It seemed like i reverted to the state i had when coming back from solemn's sanctuary. (My 220HP, 18dmg 120% dmg warden :( )
-if you go to the upper left edge of the first big room of the burrow (Where the thrones are), you can see through the wall. This is nothing too serious, but could hamper the immersion.
-When you enter the Lich fight, 3 soul gems spawn. I believe thats a forgotten part of the former implementation as single map.
-When the shadow ancient builds up, i can attack it and deal damage to it, wlthough it says that it is invulnerable. This made the fight a matter of 10 seconds.
Will be fixed!
-In the Lich fight, under some circumstances, you are not imprisonement in ice, but you still take damage over time.
The boss might be redone from scratch, with the same abilities, but new more safe triggering.
-When you solve the second part of the color-puzzle, the special effect and the "well done" are played in loop until the end of the level
That's embarrasing, thought I fixed this already... :D
-For me, this is a big one. Where the map iself features good fights with normal mobs and nice puzzles, it falls really dissapointing considering its bosses. You really need to keep in mind that the player will use any recource on that battle, and while you gave them nice features, many of them felt meaningless because the bosses are not punishing at all (The Boss in dark depths is an exeption but just because of its tentacle-trap with the exclamation mark, but this one isn't in the campaign now). It is no problem to run straight into their face and beat the crap out of them, just running away at the occositional spell or death zone they throw at you. And having 5 deaths left to death par to tank it doesn't help at all. Mobility, invulnerable states (All bosses in Legend of zelda relies on this), faster death zones (like the illidan guardian in forest temple) or just more brute force to their attack (like with the malfurion guardian in forest temple). In fact, it went so far that i saw me taking more damage when i try to play conservative than to go straight face-rush mode with utilizing stun duration.
This is a thing that have bathered many before you, and I absolutely agree with you.
I think I will revisit all bosses after I finish my current update.
Things I will aim for to include in a boss:
-Flashy and the feeling of powerful abilities.
-Feeling like you can deal a bunch of damage, and really slash down the boss, but not as it currently is now. Perhaps invulnerability on some bosses while they are not stunned is the answer.
-Punish immobile players, and those who just ignore avoiding abilities and goes straight into the bosses face to get it down.

Thanks a lot for this in-depth review! This really helped me a lot, and gave me inspirtaion to continue and pointed out good things to fix.
Awesome review!

Last edited:
Level 5
[Grand Review Exchange]
+ :
-This map is amazing, it's mechanic is unique and it feels completely like you're playing another game.
The terrains are really good and fits very well and it also keeps it's size as low as possible by using models from warcraft 3.
To be honest I do not find my self enjoying this map, but it's only because that I'm not into enjoy puzzle or rpg games at warcraft 3. But I recommend this map for anyone who loves rpg,puzzle.
-This map is fully customized ( literally everything is customized )

-:
-I think this map needs more combat as I don't find any combats at the 1st zone or maybe it's just me who don't understand how the game works haha

Overall 5/5 for those who loves adventure and puzzle games

Level 26
That's true, there is close to no combat in the first mission. However, in the first submap you will engage in combat soon enough. :)
Glad you liked the terrain, and thanks for your words on the customization! Too bad it was not a game for you, but not everybody can like one type of game.
Thanks for the review! :)

別說了,蘭州燒餅.dalao曬得我眼睛疼.能讓我代理進入China嗎?
Please do not post in any languages other than English in the public forums, even though a few of us (like me) understand what you're talking about. :)

在公共論壇上,請使用英文溝通,不宜使用其他語言貼文。就算這裡一些人知道你在說什麼(就像我),但是還是應該遵守這裡的規則的。 :)

Level 1
Absolutely a gem for puzzle lovers! Loved everything from the combat system to complex bosses. I haven't finished it yet so I can't put a good review for now but I'll comeback and edit it when I complete the whole campaign.