• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WARCRAFT III: REFORGED PATCH NOTES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
@Power107 @deepstrasz @Venombite @MasterBlaster
ban10.png

See this! Ban for one sentence ,,For fuck sake I still have reforged mode disabled. I cant enable it"
No warnings, no previous ,,offenses" otherwice they would note it here!
This is proof that they used as excuse to silence people whose complain about bugs or whatnot, as I was just doing that. If I made any mistake they would mention it, but no.
Funny thing that they think they can stop me or scary me. Guys, I apologize in advance to this:
,,Chamerrust YOU DID NOT STOP ME! OR FOOL WHO BANNED ME! I CAN MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT IF I WISH TO. I JUST NEED TO CONNECT TO WIFI, TURN OFF/ON MODEM, WAIT MINUTE AND GOT NEW IP ADDRESS. Or do it in million other ways. But I wont waste my time probably on this, you will defeat yourself anyway."
At this point it's safe to say that Reforged is a failure. Pretty much every gaming media and youtuber is talking about how bad it is. I don't think many more people are gonna be buying Reforged. Those who bought it, bought it, that's it. So it's unrealistic to expect them to give refunds at this point.
I myself have been thinking the whole day, for a reason to buy Reforged, and honestly, I can't think of a single thing. But Blizzard probably expected this, and has been ready for this for months now. Judging by what I've seen on youtube about the Campaigns, Reforged basically looks like a game that was abandoned a while ago, and just published what they had at that time, with basically no budget.
The only thing we can hope for is that they'll readd Custom Campaigns, fix bugs and improve the preformance. But any hope we've had (*cough*I had :goblin_cry:*cough*) for more content or a DLC, is pretty much dead now!

The only thing we can hope for is that they'll readd Custom Campaigns, fix bugs and improve the preformance. But any hope we've had (*cough*I had :goblin_cry:*cough*) for more content or a DLC, is pretty much dead now!

The only thing that will save this game is them separating classic and reforged players while allowing crossplay, that's the big issue. This is why almost the entire warcraft playerbase are pissed at Blizzard, they could have just disappointed only those people who bought reforged but their idea of moving even those didn't buy reforged - to reforged (or basically scrapping the CD version of the game entirely) is just a bad decision.

Level 1
At this point I'll pay another $30 for Blizzard to bring back patch 1.31 or 1.29 and never touch the game again.

Level 6
but their idea of moving even those who are playing with CD version to reforged is just a bad decision.

there is no moving people from the CD version to reforged, the only ones who got moved were the ones who DID NOT shove thier CD key into thier bnet account and start going digital years ago

you can still take your cd key and shove it in the redeem game/code area and get you digital copy of wc3 just like every one else who has done it

Level 16
ive only just found this forum, if any one has any questions on bugs or problems ive been gathering as much workaround as i can find from with in the wc3 community, ill do all i can to try and help fix issues hive members are having

Do you work for Blizzard? Cos I don't see an official statement.
In any case, you want to fix something? Bring me back the game I own, then, don't force me to download 30GB of extra data, which for me is useless since I don't own Reforged. And I probably never will, tbh.

And I don't mean bring me back old B.net, I mean the actual base game. So I can play the custom campaigns to my heart's extent. Without having to download pirated copies, of course. At least those lads have the brain not to fuck with cherished games.

Level 6
Not sure it works quite like that now that you have to download about 30gb just so you can only play Classic.

yes you still have to do the reforged download but you will be able to launch the game and play all the classic content, since you will have classic keys on account,

i went and tried to download the old launcher is just downloads the current refroged version but adding a key in gives you access to the classic half of reforged

i do agree the reforged graphics should be an optional DL, but this would only be for people who have old keys and not bought reforged yet, any one new coming to warcraft 3 wont be purchasing a classic key

Level 6
Do you work for Blizzard? Cos I don't see an official statement.
In any case, you want to fix something? Bring me back the game I own, then, don't force me to download 30GB of extra data, which for me is useless since I don't own Reforged. And I probably never will, tbh.

its called being helpful unlike people who whine with a similar statement to yours

in response to your statement i dont see anything wrong being pointed out or any questions to help you troubleshoot anything

also never say never

Level 16
its called being helpful unlike people who whine with a similar statement to yours
You weren't helpful, you're just whining at my/me whining? Oh, you're so mature. Here's a cookie.
in response to your statement i dont see anything wrong being pointed out or any questions to help you troubleshoot anything
You're saying it's not wrong that I was robbed a game which I had payed for, and shoved 30GB of unwanted data for the said game, just to be able to get a limited edition of a full edition game I owned? You're joking, right?
also never say never
Never. I know myself, and human rights come above a very memorable game.

Level 6

metacritic review by users, no staff reviews, most are a bunch of hate and flame, barely any with any kind of review material
many depict issues found in 1.31, or things that are simply lies, from no new graphics to black bars on the side of the menu

Level 6
You weren't helpful, you're just whining at my/me whining? Oh, you're so mature. Here's a cookie.

offering to help, being helpful, you didnt ask for any help

You're saying it's not wrong that I was robbed a game which I had payed for, and shoved 30GB of unwanted data for the said game, just to be able to get a limited edition of a full edition game I owned? You're joking, right?

got a bug or something you need help troubleshooting with, otherwise stating your opinion of the current game state has nothing to do with responding to me, go whine about it somewhere else or to someone else

Level 16
offering to help, being helpful, you didnt ask for any help
I asked for help. Tell me there's a way which I have overlooked, to get me my old game back, in legal channels. If you know such a way please do share.

got a bug or something you need help troubleshooting with, otherwise stating your opinion of the current game state has nothing to do with responding to me, go whine about it somewhere else or to someone else
That's the bug. Warcraft 3 is bugged, with 30Gb of extra data. It's a gamebreaking bug for me. How do we fix this? Apparently you don't know. So just say wait for official statement.

no troll, go read the reviews your self, since i know you didnt bother to
Literally, reading everything. All day. Just go read the first, the newest page. I didn't spot a single comment such as you said. Honestly, your will to defend these actions at this point are more concerning, than the mistake Blizzard made. You're basically letting them get away with it.

Hey, hey guys. Chillax. Opinions matter too. It's not a bug report thread.
How can you be so calm? I wish I had your capacity, honestly this has gotten to me so much, I had no idea it initially would. I realize now how much I cared for this game, and how bad they made the whole experience.

Level 31
metacritic review by users, no staff reviews, most are a bunch of hate and flame, barely any with any kind of review material
many depict issues found in 1.31, or things that are simply lies, from no new graphics to black bars on the side of the menu
I get it :D that some reviews just hop in the hate bandwagon, that why its so low its so good in the same time.
Is Metacritic gotta lower than 1.0, Time will answer my question soon.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
How can you be so calm? I wish I had your capacity, honestly this has gotten to me so much, I had no idea it initially would. I realize now how much I cared for this game, and how bad they made the whole experience.
There's loads of stuff to do in life much more important than a lousily updated game.
For the time being wait and see.
You double posted 48 minutes ago, checkmate deep!
Excuse me, where?

Level 31
apologies im late to the party what was the question *panda grabs pen and paper to write down the question*
Welcome back to Shido's Who Not Want to be Purged *wwtbam theme*
Is W3: Reforged (should be renamed as Deforged :() gotta end up lower than 1.0 in Metacritic (by user rating)
Is it:

A. Yes, Blizzard has failed us.

B. No, Metacritic will purge the user review instead.

C. (well, panda me will write your own answer)

D. What the bamboo are you reading this, write your own answer !.

E. Get outta here.

Level 6
I asked for help. Tell me there's a way which I have overlooked, to get me my old game back, in legal channels. If you know such a way please do share.
you aksed me to fix something for you, as in to change something with in the game as if i was in control to do so

That's the bug. Warcraft 3 is bugged, with 30Gb of extra data. It's a gamebreaking bug for me. How do we fix this? Apparently you don't know. So just say wait for official statement.
1 not a bug, 2 unlikely to get an official statement since this is reforged

I didn't spot a single comment such as you said.
now this is troll

but hey will bite, what specificly causes your game to break with the extra 30gb of data? are you unable to launch the game? is your computer made like a standard machine was back in 2002? is your hard drive not big enough to hold the data?

A: yes they did lets hope theres patches i dont expect one till this coming tuesday
B: i wish, i dont think metacritic care enough these days
C: *panda is confused by this statement*
D: i respect you enough to read your whole response to me
E: outta where?

Last edited:
Level 6
A: yes they did lets hope theres patches i dont expect one till this coming tuesday
B: i wish, i dont think metacritic care enough these days
C: *panda is confused by this statement*
D: i respect you enough to read your whole response to me
E: outta where?

Level 16
but hey will bite, what specificly causes your game to break with the extra 30gb of data? are you unable to launch the game? is your computer made like a standard machine was back in 2002? is your hard drive not big enough to hold the data?
Listen Panda, I'm sorry if I lashed out on you, you seem like a kind person. You need to understand the hate is towards Blizz and I'll try to explain why, from my point of view:
- Blizzard, much like Bethesda is obviously doing this only for cash-grab, with no care or attention to their playerbase. War3 is what you'd call a niche of a game, which only a small number of people will play, to begin with. And it's exactly these people that Blizz has let down.
- I've been asking for a remake for warcraft since 2008 onwards, that's a lot of years. I've written in almost every possible known forum, channel, signed every petition and there were quite a few, back in the day.
- They could've gone in many different ways to how they handle the remake. This is, quite frankly the worst possible outcome.

Now, to write down the moral / unethical issues:
-If I own a car, and a company vows to renew my car, if I pay them the same amount I payed to buy the car initially, I'd expect to get a newer, better car in return. What they did is, they took our old car, and gave us a car which is missing windows (shadows are behind a paywall, i.e you need to own reforged to turn shadows ON), the steering is a lackluster from our previous car (there's serious performance issues, I've been watching wtii and Grubby doing their playthroughs, oh god, the stutter.. the bugs.. it's just, unbearable for a new game), and to make it worse, if I want to have my old car back, I need to carry an extra ton of useless weight (which will fill my SSD with data which I will never want to use since at this point Reforged is pretty much a money grab).
- Even bigger than that, is the issue that, this type of change came without a warning! the audacity! I simply needed to log into the game as per usual, click on YES on update, without knowing that I'd have to download extra unneeded data. I don't even have blizzard launcher installed, I mean it was a complete shock to me.
- There are missing features for which some players like myself specifically loved this game. I've played all the custom made campaigns, some of them several times. I was looking forward to that mostly, more than anything else.
- Everything you create from now on, is legally owned by Blizzard. That means, everything. The modder/map maker won't be credited with NOTHING at all, if thier map is a success. New custom maps like Battle Royale, Lumber TD (some of the new best ones) could and possibly will be effectively owned by blizzard as money grab, and PROBABLY be pay to play like the starcraft II (dead) custom scene.

Last edited:
Level 6
Blizzard, much like Bethesda is obviously doing this only for cash-grab, with no care or attention to their playerbase. War3 is what you'd call a niche of a game, which only a small number of people will play, to begin with. And it's exactly these people that Blizz has let down.

blizzard will never be as bad as bethesda, there are blizzard employees on the forum looking directly at us for information

we the community have been this warcraft 3's running blood for years, i promise this is much much larger than niche, with reforge will will be even stronger than before, more new people will come
let blizzard give us some patches i wouldnt expect anything more than a weekly baises clans are alrdy slotted to be in the game its moved to your friends list, but greyed out, they are working on it, we just dont have it at launch, give it time its only week one

Now, to write down the moral / ethical issues:
if you need any kind of help with in reforged feel free to come to me ill be more than happy to help as much as i can in this time of transistion

Level 9
btw do you guys know EA is remastering two Command and Conquer games? Imagine if they turn out to be worse than this Warcraft 3: Refunded/Deforged.
UPDATE:
REFORGED ON METACRITIC DOWN TO 1.1

Last edited:
btw do you guys know EA is remastering two Command and Conquer games? Imagine if they turn out to be worse than this Warcraft 3: Refunded/Deforged.

To be honest I will still be very happy with a CNC remaster even if it is shit. The 1990s CNCs are unplayable in current gen computers, for some reason it is incompatible with resolutions higher than 1024x768 / 800x600 (especially in widescreen monitors) and is broken in Windows 10 OS, take CNC Tiberian Sun for example, you can test it yourself (it is free now).

Last edited:
Level 34
@deepstrasz have you buy game yet?

im going to call bullshit on you not knowing

and for seeing others doing it, so did you
monkey see monkey do
Hey, I did not try to justify myself! I just said that I saw others doing it, meaning I presumed that those are scrambled words. If they used dots that means those are scrambled of course. I just said I never tested myself. I never typed word for sake of testing it, I do not know if dots or stars would appear in place of word or whatever.

its ashaming knowing a former staff member of hive workshop would
Oh please.
What the hell do you know about hiveworskhop and staff? You are registered in 2018, two years ago.
I am from 2007, I have seen lot of stuff here for ages. There are people even more older here than me, more ancient. From 2004, or before. From wc3sear if you know what is it. Oh right, your facebook/instagram/twiter generations are so knowing!
You can call me monkey, bullshit, whatever you want! But ask anyone of veterans here. Vast majority of them will tell you that I never ever had any problems or nobody had problems with me in map section! There were only complaint on me at first day of my work and thats it, I still remember it.
As chat moderator I got fine with over 90% of people, except group before ,,Zero Tolerance" (go search yourself, or ask deepstarasz what is this since you are new). Since you mentioned me as ex moderator. BUT HEY! I never banned man because of one swear! I am not Blizzard's moderator. We are much better.
SO, lets see now... under watch of your generation Blizzard did this. Facebook recently espionaged people! Google bullied employees worldwide, alot of corporations created shitstorms at their maximum while you had only to watch! In my time, we would handle them differently.
You do not believe me? Okay, you have those applications on iphone/whatever you are using these days. Go google about Generals 2, and what we did to EA. They tried similarly like Blizzard now. Except they did failed.

And lastly here we go. I broke Blizzard's CODE OF CONDUCT! I wrote F.UCK instead of FUCK. I am guilty. I should burn in eternal flames of hell!
But lets forget about me on moment.... lets see how many CODES OF CONDUCT/LAWS/RULES Blizzard broke> False Advertising, deceiving, silence for almost one year, moving release date, patching ,,aggressively", giving incomplete patch as official release, annoying tons and tons of people worldwide (they rebel as we speak)...
Oh yes forums! Tell me, their community manager.... 4 posts day before release! yes that how they care about their CUSTOMERS!
But OK, I am problem. And people like me who got banned too, as according to youtube there are plenty. So everybody is quilty except corporation. But modern unwritten rules they can never be guilty of anything.
And one more thing. In case that you still think that I was searching for problems in forums, let me inform you THAT I WAS FORCED TO USE FORUMS! Yes, I have multiple tickets which I can prove that they several times sent me to forums! I was speaking with customers service because I AM CUSTOMER! Here, in Hive I am user. There I am customer. I do not care about them. I wanted to know about GAME I PURCHASED! I am not going to play them ,,moderators/code of conduct" game, I want to know about game, to collect informations, bug fixes and all of that.
Here in Hiveworkshop nobody owe me anything, they can remove me righ now if they wish! There I paid. I am customer. And this I consider as vast majority of people around internet hoax, treason, stealing etc.. etc.. chose one. Or I prefer ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES from greedy corporation. And I will fight it trust me on this! Alongside with those people. Again, I did not ask anything of this.
Removing someone for this shitty excuse is nothing but removing voice whose you disagreeing with.

agreed with razorclaw
Oh yea! And what do you do regarding it? Thats right nothing!
Do you know how many people are who agree with me/I agree with them vice versa? Many.
Just now while I type this I got PM from one of webmasters ,,Bloody hell! This is really bizarre! Blizzard, as reference of a good developer, is gone for me." If you do not believe me I will screenshot it with whole site. I also wrote on facebook, I joined people in youtube. You know, spreading ,,good word"... So yeah, I got many people thinking similar as me. And unlike blizzard fanboys, we do something! People create channels, sites, spreads, twits, collect many more to speak what Blizzard did in hope to accomplish some stuff against Blizzard of course. This time is not matter on who agrees, but who is in action. I am. I must admit that this night was heavy for me. Too much posting around.

Level 8
I have "funny" story:
I was playing with friend warcraft 3 for years but he is learing to program now, so he do not have times for games lately...
But he was aware about reforge because it is long time coming so we were chatting on steam aaand
I told him I bought reforged.
He told me he can not buy it because it would ruin his study plan.
I told told him it would not, it is bad.
He told me to stop doing irony and we kinda got argument to point:
I AM NOT JOKING THERE IS NOT EVEN CUSTOM CAMPAIGN BUTTON:
and he responded
STOP TROLLING ME

EDIT:
sad.png

Last edited:
Level 20
Oh yea! And what do you do regarding it? Thats right nothing!
Do you know how many people are who agree with me/I agree with them vice versa? Many.
Just now while I type this I got PM from one of webmasters ,,Bloody hell! This is really bizarre! Blizzard, as reference of a good developer, is gone for me." If you do not believe me I will screenshot it with whole site. I also wrote on facebook, I joined people in youtube. You know, spreading ,,good word"... So yeah, I got many people thinking similar as me. And unlike blizzard fanboys, we do something! People create channels, sites, spreads, twits, collect many more to speak what Blizzard did in hope to accomplish some stuff against Blizzard of course. This time is not matter on who agrees, but who is in action. I am. I must admit that this night was heavy for me. Too much posting around.

The thing YOU did wrong was give Blizzard an easy excuse to kick you off their forum. All that other stuff is smokescreen bullcrap trying to sidestep the fact that you made a mistake you would've banned yourself from the forum for if the shoe were on the other foot.

Level 34
The thing YOU did wrong was give Blizzard an easy excuse to kick you off their forum. All that other stuff is smokescreen bullcrap trying to sidestep the fact that you made a mistake you would've banned yourself from the forum for if the shoe were on the other foot.
I know how it looks like. Honestly, believe me, this is not revenge ranting as it may sound.
Why would I do this? Lets see facts:
They kicked me from forums, while I was done anyway. I cannot play Reforged graphics most likely until I update this crap.
So, what I lose in forums? Nothing!
Also, I am nobody, just single man. This aint about me. You can believe me or not, but it is true. Its about how corporation treat game and its customers and I AM JUST ONE OF THEM.
Again, I cannot defeat anyone alone. Its not that I am strong, but that they are weak. What they did is wrong, and thanks to them and their own behavior I managed to back off some people from buying reforged:
I posted this n command and conquer forum where I am also for years and made tons of assets there. People know Wc3, like it, they have subdirectory about it. But they are not experts, they do not follow it. And now they do not know what to think because they saw shitstorm yesterday. And of course they know that I am valuable member at Hive, ex moderator, paypal donor, so my word counts. I spoke with webmaster and he said he is done with it. And you can guess what I wrote there in private messages? I even wrote public thread. And my word counts. But its not words just. Those are backed with Blizzard's nice behavior. People were in the middle. I just pushed them little against buying game. You know what they fund as main offense? They are also map making community and they cannot take that intelectual property of World Editor thing. I did not even spoke about that.
Now on facebook. I do not have many friends playing Reforged there, just few. I made profile post there and got several ,,We support you guys" ,,That is typical greedy corporation" and such... I can post and translate this as well... So, I was successful kinda there. Also, many real life friends asked me about reforged too. I was subject of fun actually ,,You filled Blizzard's pocket as they are government"...
So overall, I did not lose anything, except maybe some of time tonight, but honestly, I feel good that my mission works actually. Silly man like me managed to back off over 10 people today from Reforged! (I did not count exactly, but I do not consider youtube and Hive, so number is greater) And I just started.

Let me tell you something. One of examples from real life of my fighting against criminal. Man opened market/grocery store nearby, about 5 years ago. He employed several girls, did not ,,confirmed/accepted/checked (I do not know English word for that, but he did not write them to government as his employees so he had no to pay any taxes)". So girls worked on ,,black". I used to wander around and investigate it. He claimed that he did not have enough money to confirm them and pay taxes for them. he also paid them less for their work. Which is illegal of course. Shortly later, he opened ANOTHER store near center of city. So he has no money for taxes and employess but has money for another store?!!! I told ,,From this moment on, you are business dead! I will destroy you!" So it happened. I took evidences I found about him and report him not to police or inspection (because criminal like him obviosly have connections there), but I reported him to one journalist specialized for those frauds. Then he made investigations, reported him, they raided him and closed his stores. he faced charges then. Thanks to me of course. And journalist told me that they found him wrong papers as well, many of his grocieries he was selling are also on black! But read it again what I wrote! Its not that I am powerful to take him down and that I am dangerous or something! he avoided taxes, he paid less his workers, he earned money illegaly to open ANOTHER store, it was him selling products on black! If it was not me that moment someone else would do it as I am not only one in city!
Those girls were someone's sisters, daughters! its never about me.
Similar here, I believe what they did is wrong. What they did to me was just cherry at cake. I did not Refunded when many people told me to do! I believed until yesterday at Blizzard. What what is enough is enough

Level 6
Oh right, your facebook/instagram/twiter generations are so knowing!
dont be an ass and assume things, basing age on when some one joined a community thats smart, its not like hive has been around for a very long time as a download repository or anything

I do not know if dots or stars would appear in place of word or whatever.
how long have you been on the internet and with in the community of blizzard to not know about their profanity filters since u want to boast of being here since 2007 like it means anything worth to you getting a temp ban

lets see how many CODES OF CONDUCT/LAWS/RULES Blizzard broke> False Advertising, deceiving, silence for almost one year, moving release date, patching ,,aggressively", giving incomplete patch as official release, annoying tons and tons of people worldwide (they rebel as we speak)...
CoC? none they wrote thier own
laws? find one they broke
rules? whos rules?
false adveretising? take it up with the BBB, if you really care
silence for over one year? just shut up, people waited 11 years for sc2
patching aggressively? how do you know they havent? we dont exactly have a list of whats been fixed
giving an incomplete patch? like this doesnt ever happen?

I am not going to play them ,,moderators/code of conduct"
you get to play the game like every one else who agreed to follow terms and conditions, and code of conduct when they made a battle.net account

Do you know how many people are who agree with me
ya every one who is crying fowl over one reason or another, the impatient, dont wanna wait for patch, the world is ending, toss in the flamers, and the trolls
all very unimportant people

im not even going to ask who your refering to via webmasters sending you a PM

with what razorclaw said above me, ima call your entire 2nd paragraph starting with
And lastly here we go.
more smokescreen

seperate topic
I AM NOT JOKING THERE IS NOT EVEN CUSTOM CAMPAIGN BUTTON

just letting you know which you may alrdy given you told a story that alrdy happened

custom campaigns along with many other things like clans we not launched with the launch, given the clans button is in your friends tab grayed out and says something about "getting worked on" its safe to assume that missing features will be coming in time, i assume the clan system will be a little more fancy than just a straight port, also theres a little plus button by your portrait on the main menu im assuming this will be to add friends to a party in order to que for games together and join custom matches similar to how sc2 is

any ways just wanted to mention this in case you are in the pile of people who think we arent ever getting it

Level 34
how long have you been on the internet and with in the community of blizzard to not know about their profanity filters since u want to boast of being here since 2007 like it means anything worth to you getting a temp ban
I told you. I am not interested in their forums! I joined forums once I bought game. yes, I am here since 2007 (2005,2006 browsing, reading and downloading forums), but I am first time at Blizzard's forums since december.

CoC? none they wrote thier own
laws? find one they broke
rules? whos rules?
false adveretising? take it up with the BBB, if you really care
silence for over one year? just shut up, people waited 11 years for sc2
patching aggressively? how do you know they havent? we dont exactly have a list of whats been fixed
giving an incomplete patch? like this doesnt ever happen?
Oh come on! Where have you been all this year? Sleeping? You have been trolling now. 4 hours of videos, release date at 31. december and all other craps they advertized and denied lately. Silence - they did not talk to people about almost anything since blizzcon for almost year. Nothing important! People did not know if reforged will be out even. Their lead designer left in september or orctober. Where have you been all time?
And I am not going to argue with you about false advertising. Some people planned to sue them. Believe what you wish! Like I said you aint do nothing. i did already ,I managed to back off many people from Reforged already.
11 years for sc2? I bought reforged, I do not care about star craft. If you are stupid wait another 11 years I do not care. FANBOY! Go play SC2! Ahahaha!

ya every one who is crying fowl over one reason or another, the impatient, dont wanna wait for patch, the world is ending, toss in the flamers, and the trolls
Its not about ,,crying" or whatever you call it.
See, if you badmouth me here its nothing. We can call it crying. Maybe. But if you badmouth me on facebook, youtube and other relevant sites especially in front of people whose dislike me or are ,,in the middle" especially if they need to buy my product. Then it is something!
Read my comment before yours, you posted just 2 minutes after me, so you skipped it. I was replying to razorclaw

all very unimportant people
Oh yeah! Forgive me your highness! I totally forgot that you are the one deciding who is important and who not! I see big line of people in front of you waiting you to sign their shirts, hats and even underpants! You are the most important person, I see your glow shinning across planet! :cgrin:

im not even going to ask who your refering to via webmasters sending you a PM
Read previous comment. I was explaining to him. But I will post links, screenshots if needed. Despite what you say about me, my word still counts. I do not lie.

Level 6
release date at 31
this is very common for all of blizzards games when a release date is not planned, sc2 wow diablo3, asking me if ive been sleeping, you been under a rock for the past 10 years? it was not pushed back it was 12/31/19 because it did not have a planned date yet
if you argue against this point here about the 12/31/19 release date, your a moron

FANBOY! Go play SC2! Ahahaha!
your just being an ass and a troll, with this comment, how were you ever staff? just utter shame to this site
you have no concept of how blizzard does things, your probly never have or will

Read my comment before yours, you posted just 2 minutes after me, so you skipped it. I was replying to razorclaw
ya theres no way i was responding to your comment and then saw your reply to razorclaw and then added a bit more to my reply then posted, not possible at all

Oh yeah! Forgive me your highness! I totally forgot that you are the one deciding who is important and who not! I see big line of people in front of you waiting you to sign their shirts, hats and even underpants! You are the most important person, I see your glow shinning across planet! :cgrin:
please. stop. with. 12. year. old. comments.

Read previous comment. I was explaining to him.
none is explained there, where this webmaster is from or who he is, all you state is reply from a webmaster

But if you badmouth me on facebook, youtube and other relevant sites especially in front of people whose dislike me or are ,,in the middle" especially if they need to buy my product. Then it is something!
no idea what your refering to about your product, also your social media, unimportant

Level 4
I am happy I didn't buy reforged. I knew it was not going to be any good just by looking at the direction they went with the art style. (I prefer the cartoony style) I also didn't like how they were planning to change Warcraft 3's story to align with World of Warcraft. Warcraft 3 is Warcraft 3, not World of Warcraft. They are 2 separate worlds in my eyes, because Wow died for me after WOTLK ended.

I hope at least they gut reforged and roll back to a previous wc3 version.

But I mean, I didn't think reforged would be THIS bad. Lmao.

Level 34
asking me if ive been sleeping, you been under a rock for the past 10 years?
Oh I was spending time under your house then.

your a moron
Yeah, thank you for enlighten me! Without your wisdom and knowledge as demonstrate here, my life would be darker!
Now knowing that you called me moron, I am happy to be your best friend! I can give you hug.

your just being an ass and a troll,
Both ass and troll! Oh man, please stop, now I am so afraid of you, of your harsh words that I cannot sleep tonight. Maybe I will if I left turned lights on.

with this comment, how were you ever staff?
Because we did not have you back then to enlighten us! This is shame that great individual as you were not present back then to make site better place! To spread idiocy and retardism at max level, but Ok. Maybe they will promote you soon. I will say good word or two for you, do not worry.

just utter shame to this site
you have no concept of how blizzard does things, your probly never have or will
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH now you made me laughing literally!
According to your statement, seems that I and vast majority people on planet do not know how Blizzard does things! And never will. Only you and some people know. Of course, it is you again! How world missed you all this time!

ya theres no way i was responding to your comment and then saw your reply to razorclaw and then added a bit more to my reply then posted, not possible at all
Yeah not possible. You wasted too much brain cells on that! You need to spare some, remember that you did not have many of them at first place. I do not want you to overheat! I will miss my favorite clown if something happens to you :cgrin:

please. stop. with. 12. year. old. comments.
Says someone who calls people morons, ass and trolls!

none is explained there, where this webmaster is from or who he is, all you state is reply from a webmaster
no idea what your refering to about your product, also your social media, unimportant
Ok, now seriously. Here, I will try to explain you step by step. As best I can. I do not expect you to agree with me, I only expect you to understand what I am talking about.
You and me are painting car. I am arguing with you that we should paint in red color, you are arguing that we should pain in blue color. SOmebody asks you what about are we arguing here and you say ,,We are arguing about painting car. I want blue color, he wants red color. I want this this and this. he wants that that and that. I still think that blue color is better" So basically I do not want you to agree with me, but just ot understand what I try to achieve.

So, here I start:
There are people worldwide (many of them that I know as bonus) that are not like you and me and rest of us here into ,,Hive and Blizzard stuff" meaning that they are not registered here, visiting this site and have not much detailed informations as we do. They know about Reforged because they hear from somewhere, there were some video etc etc... many of them played it before, now are older, some are nostalgic. many wanted to buy again. So they are not into these conversations we are. They are just ,,maybe I will buy product". I have seen today some Hivers actually coming back from absence only to hear if Reforged is good or bad. So, most of those people are on facebook, youtube and social media.
Many of them are confused now what is happening because they expected reforged, but meanwhile turned rage worldwide, youtube videos and other anti reforged campaigns...

Now, you saw people constantly ,,crying, bitching, complaining".. .whatever phrase you used to describe people's behavior you met constantly on blizzard's forums and even in Hive. Each time something annoys them, they whine in forums opening threads over and over again. I do not believe that this is right because it is useless. One complains AGAINST Blizzard AT BLIZZARD's forums! 10 topics, and 6- more wont change nothing. I strongly believe that we who feel decieved, betrayed ,angered (whatever one feels like) and want to spread it, should do it worldwide where possible. Not just in forums but other places as well.

Personally I believed in Reforged until release. Now I agree with majority of people whose Refund, and new problems occurred meanwhile (not just buggy and unpredictable release, but also many cannot Refund anymore, no custom campaigns people asked, chaos, and lately random bannings including mine as final spark), and I agree with them that we should do something about it. I personally believe in action. Not just words and complains, but action. You can speak ten times same shit over and over without effect, but once you actually do something can be effective. Like example of corrupted privateer I gave (many people know, spoke against him, talking and talking, but only I took action, collected proofs and reported him). So, what does action mean here: I believe that everyone know his friends real life or online, cousins, neighbors or anyone he knows who is thinking to buy Reforged. So, everyone who feels ,,affected" by Blizzard should go there to various social networks ,,spreading word" about Blizzard and Reforged and hopefully lot of people will share to others, and share and share. During that process many will decide not to buy game. many did this in youtube. And it had effect somewhat.

This is what I did today. I made post comment at facebook in my language, so people in my friendlist can see it and spread around. Immediatelly I got some support. people commented against corporations and such... And some people whose wanted to buy it also decided not to do it for now. That webmaster and site I was talking about is at C&C community. What is Hive and Wc3C to Warcraft and Blizzard, that is that place for Command and Conquer and EA games. There are many people wanting to buy Reforged too because they played game at some point, some less, some more. You also have even some fanatics such us, searching about game on redit, metacritics and such... So, I went today there, talked with webmaster, and alongside him we put negative concerns about Blizzard and Reforged. people already knew yesterday shit happened and heard that Reforged is not stable. They were concerned. But after I came and wrote post, many are sure now that wont buy Reforged.

This is what I was talking about. This is my way of legal action against Blizzard and its product. What I did is basically post that screenshot and give links of decieved people. And told them to search themselves what people think and what their experience is so far. What am I impressed is that they care mostly about that map intelectual property rule Blizzard put. I did not even mentioned that. But this disgusted them mostly as mapping community too.

Level 6
@MasterHaosis
the first half is just hurtful, and reasonably reportable

the second half is commendable and honest, i will not report, though i do have 2 issues with the second part

1st
no custom campaigns people asked
they are coming, the campaign folder is still with in the documents its not gone just not working yet, lookiing at how the current campaign screen is, i imagen blizzard wants to incorperate custom campaigns in a simular fashion and not the list of campaigns like we use to, we alrdy know clans are coming, and i assume parties as well since we have a little + icon by our portrait on the main menu that doesnt function, im going to wait for tuesday if theres going to be patch/additions/information it will be tuesday

2nd
and lately random bannings including mine as final spark
yours wasnt random your clearly broke Code of Conduct and even specifics was explained here in this thread

other than that i wish you good day/evening/night and hope tuesday will come to change your mind about reforged

by the communities blood warcraft 3 survived, by the communities blood reforged will bring forth anew, as many of its limbs are created by those creators working hard in the editor making models terrains and systems, in turn to allow map developers to forge new and old creations to something greater than we ever held before

Level 20
im going to wait for tuesday if theres going to be patch/additions/information it will be tuesday
Honestly? Seeing how buggy Reforged is, I'd much rather see them focus on that right now and take their time with bigger issues like missing features, because the last thing anyone needs is Blizzard rushing to add stuff and making the game even more messy than it already is.

Level 6
There's people all over claiming that the backlash in 2018 against remade campaings is a lie by Blizzard. I remember defending the choice to remake campaigns even on this forum, while remaining somewhat skeptical.

I'm not going to dig all my post history on all forums I posted but here is an example. How did so many people do a complete 180?

Warcraft 3 Reforged Story - Your opinion

Level 1
Figured id let people know that somehow I can still access the PTR for wc3, I mannaged to find 2 custom games so its something I guess till they realize they forgot to shut it down.

I know its on a shit patch but I figured id chime in to those still trying to get access to an older version of warcraft 3 but have no backups or don't want to use cracked pirated versions.

:goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:Speaking of which, hows everyone, its been years holy shit.:goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:

Screenshots bellow

mS85pXn.png

mRXiwO0.png

IKm1Yfi.png

Id post my client directly as a download but my connection is real garbage right now so I can't help till my upload gets live.

Level 20
There's people all over claiming that the backlash in 2018 against remade campaings is a lie by Blizzard.
I think most arguments were about changing the story, not changing gameplay. I don't think anyone would mind if they added some new quests or mechanics for the campaign. I also didn't see many people arguing against the demo cutscenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.