1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

1.32.2 PATCH NOTES

Discussion in 'Latest Updates and News' started by Archian, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    1.32.2 PATCH NOTES

Kaivax said: blizzarrow.gif

Version 1.32.2

February 24, 2020

Changes and Bug Fixes

• Campaign
      • Audio levels for some dialogue have been adjusted.
      • The animations, triggers, and cameras for some cutscenes have been tweaked.
      • Fixed multiple campaign missions that had units appear invisible.
      • Multiple inventory issues have been fixed for the Rexxar campaign.
      • Fixed multiple bugs throughout the Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne Campaigns
      • Updated the cutscene cinematic panel to transition cleanly between conversations.
      • Fixed issues making Twilight of the Gods in the Reforged campaign easier to complete than intended.
      • Tyrande’s inventory will no longer be absent on the Daughters of the Moon and The Awakening of Stormrage missions in the Classic campaign.
    • Custom Games
      • Fixed multiple missing assets that were impacting Custom Games.
      • The Custom Games list has been updated to better optimize searching.
    • Gameplay
      • Fixed an issue where if a player quit multiple games and switched graphic settings, the user would get a “Match Found” but the game wouldn’t start.
      • The Female Demon Hunter now uniquely metamorphosizes to her own model.
      • Fixed an issue with Tranquil Paths where creeps were invisible.
      • Updated the Firelord’s Incinerate ability icon in Reforged. It can still be auto-cast as normal.
      • Guardian Golem now has an auto-attack impact sound.
      • Fixed an issue where the Blademaster was immune to non-magic abilities like Ensnare while using the Bladestorm ability.
      • Lady Vashj has a small update to her head to address her human ears.
      • Succubus models are now visually distinct.
      • Fixed an issue where new Reforged death sounds were playing in Classic Mode.
      • Three maps have been temporarily removed from their respective map pools due to instability: Ruins of Stratholme (3v3), Banewood Bog LV (4v4), and Fountain of Manipulation (FFA). They may return once the issue has been resolved.
    • Interface
      • Players are now able to leave the matchmaking queue in versus mode.
      • Fixed an issue with team members entering a broken state when cancelling queue while the team is disbanded.
      • When a player leaves a match, remaining players no longer receive the additional message “Blizzard has left the game.”
      • Transitioning from cinematics to a mission no longer briefly displays campaign selection.
      • Battletags now consistently show for team invites in the user interface.
      • Map Vetos now save for Versus FFA Mode.
      • Ultra-Widescreen is now a viable option in the options menu.
      • The Grid Hotkey option now works correctly for campaign and hero units.
      • Multiple localization fixes for text, subtitles, and truncation have been addressed in campaign and online play.
      • Added Squelching to chat channel functionality.
      • Fixed multiple portrait issues with units in both campaign and online play.
    • Editor
      • Fixed an issue where melee-only abilities were showing up as hidden in the editor when using custom data.
    • System
      • Fixed a crash that could occur while playing campaign, versus, or custom games with the ‘Low’ texture setting.
      • Fixed a crash that could occur in systems with a high number of logical processors.

2. DrTema

DrTema

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very interesting

3. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    NOOOOOOOOOO

I loved the sound variety :(

4. chopinski

chopinski

Resources:
    Resources:
    BlzSetItemIconPath() still broken.

5. A]mun

A]mun

Resources:
    Resources:
    I mean you can't help but laugh at some of these :F...

Every patch that's not breaking more things is to be appreciated at this point.

6. Wrda

Wrda

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Lol?
    How can they even have messed this one up....
    First time i heard the new sound of a unit dying, my inner thoughts were: Wait, what the fuck, what unit has just died? Don't tell me they replaced all old sounds with new ones.
    Yeah well, it really sounded weird with sound variety to be honest.

7. Power107

Power107

Resources:
    Resources:
    Highlight of the patch:

8. Wrda

Wrda

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Insane troll skills right here:

9. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    At first yeh. But one quickly grew to love it since hearing the same zombie death sound bite with minor pitch shift gets boring in a map where one kills 8,000 zombies.

10. A]mun

A]mun

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's a feature, not a bug!

11. tlstkwjr

tlstkwjr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Still NO shadows in classic mod. WTF Blizzard

12. Razorclaw_X

Razorclaw_X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Custom campaign edits seem to be working again, for what that's worth....

Orb of Fire v2, Ritual Dagger, the Sundered Blades Research did not make it into the Custom data unlike the abilities associated with them, which I suppose is less important than being able to access the Abilities in the first place (Orb of Fire v2 Healing debuff and Sundered Blades damage bonus are fairly unique to other older abilities.).

13. Power107

Power107

Resources:
    Resources:
    This patch is the equivalent of painting the deck on a sinking ship.

14. ShadowArm

ShadowArm

Resources:
    Resources:
    Even Bethesda was more reluctant in making a better patch to fix Fo76 than Blizzard.

This is Bad comedy

15. BloodGem64

BloodGem64

Resources:
    Resources:
    I appreciate that they are making fixes. Do with that what you will.

16. RedneckWizard

RedneckWizard

Resources:
    Resources:
    The community deeply requires a humane response that addresses what happened and details of what's to come, not just bug fixes. But this would still require acknowledging full accountability for the widespread disappointment this was. Another extremely substandard "action" by Blizzard.

Loving Warcraft 3 feels like being locked in Blizzard's basement. She only opens the door to the stairs every once in a while to throw down scraps then seals it again quickly.

17. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Not trying to defend Blizzard but, would that actually matter to you?

Purely speaking for myself, I could not care less about what they say. Sure it would be interesting to know, but it would not make me more or less upset.
    Actions speak louder than words. Because saying something is easy, delivering is difficult.

18. DaneTheBeast

DaneTheBeast

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nice. Just another 34 patches like these and we should have a cool game.
    That main menu still feels laggy

19. Dr Super Good

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Classic has shadows. Just custom units have bugged blob shadow data processing. For such units the fields are interpreted as a 0 value so the blob shadow has 0 height and width meaning invisible.
    Could that be the 30 FPS odd background video perhaps?

20. YetAnotherYoutuber

YetAnotherYoutuber

Video Producer

Resources:
    Resources:
    i dont want a humane response from activision-blizzard, as i reckon it would be something like mr brack issued (We will do better, we failed to communicate). fast forward what, two months? still no communication, still not doing better.
    i mean where's the piece of information regarding custom campaigns? they could start with that if they want to show that they care about whats happening with the game, to to me it seems that they just patch cause they got caught, instead of wanting to deliver a good product. no surprise there, its blizzard part of activision, but sc:remaster didnt have these problems, and i thought that a wc3 remaster would be of much more importance. apparently not, again no surprises in that sentence.