• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Warcraft 2: The remake

Level 20
Hello! I have been following this project for a few days (so not a whole of new stuff xD). I'm wondering what state this project is in, and if you can give more details (I'm especially interested in Horde stuff, as I'm a big fan of orcs), if that isn't too much trouble. I love what I've seen and I'm really looking forward to playing this
hey thanks for the interest and the post. I completed the Human Campaign and released it to the team almost a month ago(14th of June) and we found tons of sh*t to fix and correct, plus stuff that could be better instead of others, etc. so i had a pretty busy time fixing everything. Oh, speaking of which, i'd like to take this brief moment to thank @loktar BIIG BIG TIME for the FLAWLESS Oil System, brand new, totally efficient, which he created specifically for my project! I feel so humbled and honored!
Now, the fixing it's ALL done, except for just a couple of queries that i still need to sort out. I don't think i will publish it alone, though. It wouldn't make much sense on its own. The good thing is that the massive mpq(the thing that took me most of the time to compile) it's done(some spells are yet not tested though), so the Orc Campaign should be sliding downhill pretty fast.
The vanilla versions will be released first once complete. Then i'll work on the Enhanced versions(the ones with the subfactions) and re-publish them as such when done.

(the different factions you can play as seem pretty interesting and the whole concept sounds pretty awesome).
Yeah the subfactions is what excites me the most, tbh. They won't overturn the core factions concept too much, yet their unique features(as their box descriptions and stat points suggest) will give each one its own playstyle to employ.

If you plan on extending this mod to be multiplayer too (i don't even know if that's possible), could you make all of those factions playable there as well? (I don't play a whole lot of multiplayer, but I still think it'd be nice)
This is what the whole concept idea aims to. I'd like to see it happen, even though the coming of Reforged had me somewhat upset. :/ We'll see.
P.S. Beyond the Dark Portal will not have subfaction, but a similar concept focused around heroes.

Level 4
Yeah the subfactions is what excites me the most, tbh. They won't overturn the core factions concept too much, yet their unique features(as their box descriptions and stat points suggest) will give each one its own playstyle to employ.
Thanks for the reply! I also wanted to ask you if you could perhaps give a list of the orcish subfactions, like you have for the humans (that list on the first page of this post). If not, that's ok, I'm just curious to see how the horde clans will differ in terms of units available and whatnot.

Level 20
Thanks for the reply! I also wanted to ask you if you could perhaps give a list of the orcish subfactions, like you have for the humans (that list on the first page of this post). If not, that's ok, I'm just curious to see how the horde clans will differ in terms of units available and whatnot.
Well, absolutely nothing has been said about the human subfactions' units, so i don't know how would you see the difference in terms of units available and whatnot.
Anyway, the orc campaign will start very soon, so as i did before starting with the humans, i will create tables for the orcs as well.
Anyway thank you for the question: i love curiosity! :D

Level 4
Well, absolutely nothing has been said about the human subfactions' units, so i don't know how would you see the difference in terms of units available and whatnot.
I was talking in general terms, like I can assume Azeroth will have footmen, knights and mages, Lordaeron will have very good paladins, Dalaran will have good mages etc, based on the information you've given us :wink:

Level 20
I was talking in general terms, like I can assume Azeroth will have footmen, knights and mages, Lordaeron will have very good paladins, Dalaran will have good mages etc, based on the information you've given us :wink:
That's a clever deduction, yet just the PEAK of the Iceberg! ;)
Finally with the weekend off-work ahead, looking forward to gain more ground with this.

Level 11
Of course, it makes sence.
- Lordaeron should have regular units (Peasants, Militia, Footman, Knights/Paladins, Archers, Blistae, Mages, Gryphon Riders);
- Silver Hand Army should be focused on stronger melee units (stronger Footman and Knight/Paladin units with either more health or increased attack/armor to make them more resistant than the regular units);
- Dalaran Army should have enhanced spellcasters to make them somewhat efficient than normal, Lordaeron spellcasters (Clerics and Conjurers with faster mana regeneration (0.30-0.40 mana/second), maybe more health or some new spells?);
- Alterac Army shouldn't be so strong and numerous, since they're not much of an army. I recommend making them focused on Militia and light Footman resistance with a few Knights and Mages rather than making them a strong army like the one of Lordaeron, since Alterac Army is mostly consisted of peasants, villagers, civilians and Footman army;
- Dwarven Army should include Miner (a replacement of a human Peasant), Guardian (a unit that would have the same fighting capabilities as a human Footman), regular Riffleman, Shieldbreaker (I recommend making this unit a bit stronger than a human Knight with at least more health if not more armor and attack points), Mortar Team, Flying Machine, Siege Engine and a Gryphon Rider unit. Dwarves are good engineers, just like goblins for orcs, so if you intend to make ships, than I highly recommend making a Submarine unit besides all the other regular sea vehicles (Destroyer, Battleship, Oil Tanker and Transport). Upgrades for sea vehicles (armor and attack points) shouldn't be included;
- High Elven Army of Quel'thalas is mostly focused on archers, so there will not be much of a difference about high elves. In reguards to the Elven race, their techtree should include: Swordsman, (female) Archer that can be upgraded to Ranger (similar to Troll Berserker from Troll Headhunter upgrade from the original TFT), Blistae as a siege weapon, Priest, Sorceress, and Dragonhawk Rider. Overall, in my opinion, the High Elven faction should be consisted of the simple high elf units that are used in the original WC3/TFT campaign (High/Blood Elves).
Of course, there can always be other numerous (custom) units and models included other than the ones I recommended, which is always good to see in any campaign.

And that concludes my view of the WC2 human factions. It's just my opinion, so I hope it was somewhat helpful. After all, it's @LordPerenoldeII 's decision about what to do with each faction, which model of units to include etc.

Level 20
Alright, as the Human campaign needs just a couple of touches to be 100% complete, the Orc one has started the march.
Here are the panels for the Orc subfactions. Main post has also been updated. Feast your eyes. ;)

blackrock-jpg.328057

stormreaver-jpg.328061

blacktooth-jpg.328058
burningblades-jpg.328060

twilighthammers-jpg.328062

bleedinghollow-jpg.328059

Level 11
Alright, as the Human campaign needs just a couple of touches to be 100% complete, the Orc one has started the march.
Here are the panels for the Orc subfactions. Main post has also been updated. Feast your eyes. ;)

blackrock-jpg.328057

stormreaver-jpg.328061

blacktooth-jpg.328058
burningblades-jpg.328060

twilighthammers-jpg.328062

bleedinghollow-jpg.328059
And what about the Dragonmaw Clan? The clan was very important in this campaign, especially the leader of the clan, Zuluhed the Whacked, who captured Alexstrasza the Dragon Queen and brought her dragon children into the ranks of the Horde to fight against the humans.

Level 20
And what about the Dragonmaw Clan? The clan was very important in this campaign, especially the leader of the clan, Zuluhed the Whacked, who captured Alexstrasza the Dragon Queen and brought her dragon children into the ranks of the Horde to fight against the humans.
I wanted to create a table for it, but i didn't do the same for the human Kul Tiras nation.
Dragonmaw mainly helps the horde supplying dragons, and it is stationed around the Dark Portal with a base consisting only of Dragon Roost. I do have some plot plans for Zuluhed and some ideas for them but not in the main ToD campaign, since nothing has been ever said about them in the original game, not even in the expansion, briefing-wise.
Kul Tiras supplies the alliance with ships, engines, naval warfare and stuff.
Quel'Thalas supplies the alliance with elves, balistas, destroyers.
Ironforge dwarves supply the alliance with Gryphon Riders(although their riders are from Northeron) and Demo squads.
Gnomeregan gnomes supply the alliance with Inventors, Flying machines and submarines.
These are the reasons i didn't put the said subfactions. There wouldn't be too much to say about them and their units are too few to form a subfaction themselves. Same goes for Kul Tiras and Dragonmaw Clan.
For example, having a race of pirates or sailors would be cool, but it would also divert the two main faction's original appearance too much; and this is a fond remake i'm going to do.

Level 20
I'm really excited to hear you got the Oil Problem figured out!

I'm quite curious; how was it done?
Loktar broke the code. But it still needs a final touch, and the man has been missing for over a month.

is the campaign playable yet? I couldn't find it in under "Maps & Resources" but I'd love to give it a shot asap.
No, not yet. Beta testing is proving more demanding than expected.

Level 2
Beta Testing? Are there any openings to help with Beta Testing, your Lordship? Pardon me if I sound too bold, for a noob. I would love to try to help. I've always wanted to see Warcraft 2 properly remade for Warcraft 3, and I loved your Warcraft 1 campaign.

I'd love to try and give back to his community that has helped me so much over the years. (I sent you a message on skype with further details of who and what I am. I also sent one via conversation.)

Last edited:
Level 20
UPDATE:
Seems due, as i've been gone dark for a little while now(and i apologize).

So so so, by testing the human campaign i've been aware of a moltitude of incorrections, ai problems, etc that i managed to fix.
I've re-tweaked all of the damage/armor system and it's working correctly now. Pretty amazed by that myself.
I had to balance some spells, and the corrections are as follows:
- Bloodlust/Healing: In warcraft 2 it used to technically TRIPLE the attack rolls of a unit. By tripling the attack speed(is basically the same concept) the ai attacks become insanely devastating. If we look at the Paladin's Healing spell, it is ridiculously weak in comparison: 10hp healed for 60 mana is stupid. So what i did was setting the Bloodlust to "only" double the attack speed, and halving the mana cost for Healing spell.

- Polymorph: another insane spell that litterally takes an enemy unit out of the game permanently by turning into a creep, and from a huge distance too. What i did here was to set the duration of the spell to "just" 10 minutes. During this time the sheep can be killed of course. Some subfactions in the enhanced edition will have the Dispel Magic, or something similar if not, and it will be very useful for this instance.

- Invisibility: this spell, or ability for units such as Shadowmeld, also Submarines etc. will be crucial in this remake, expecially in the Enhanced mode, because of the dynamic of some units and the day/night transition that will trigger some Shadowmeld-able units.
Flying machine and Scout Towers will have a limited range of detection, due to their cheapness and usage flexibility. Submarines will have a greater range of detection, and lastly Gryphons/Dragons/Daemons will have the top of the range.
The spell lasts 60 seconds and the mana cost has been reduced from 200 to 150 to better encourage players to use it.

- Raise Dead: one of the least used spells in the game, along perhaps with Unholy Armor. This spell will raise 2 skeletons instead of 1, so to incite human players to research the Exorcism spell.

- Unholy Armor: I had this spell in the wc1 remake and it used to work perfectly, but it was unfortunately a Trigger-spell, so it couldn't be removed with Dispel Magic. This is one of the few buffs in this game and suppressing spells will also be a pillar element of some subfactions in the Enhanced mode. As a matter of fact i'm making this spell resemblant to the Inner Fire: it will max any unit's armor, but because the unit will still suffer 1 damage from any attack it will also heal it over time for 10hp to counter this downside.

Now, moving to the economy: another element of warcraft 2 not possible to 100% replicate.
In warcraft 2 workers spend 4 seconds inside a mine, and 4 seconds inside a Town Hall during the resource gathering process. Although it would seem slow, the player could send an "unlimited" number of workers at once into a single mine, without one waiting for the other to come out first. I could set a simultaneous cargo possibility too, but in warcraft 3 workers make an instant drop-and-go to the Town Hall/Saw Mill, and it cannot be changed, so it would disrupt the economy rhytm. Hence I had to balance this up making calculations of resource trains over a pre-fixed amount of time, and the final result was setting the "mining time" to approximately 0.90 seconds and the gold harvested to 50 units per trip. This is the closest remake for warcraft 2 economy, as the standard for Warcraft 3, as i said, was too much disrupting.

Last but not least(i might have forgot something along the way) i'm officially "enhancing" the human campaign. The reason is that the mpq doesn't have custom orc techtrees yet, and if i move to the orc campaign now i'll end up doing a double job. In this way, as i progress through it, i can create orcish subfaction, finish the campaign and THEN using the fully customized 100% complete mpq for the Orc campaign.
Because of the need to explain the many units that the player is going to get as he progresses through the Enhanced mode, with its diversity of subfactions, displaying hints would be excessively long and flooding, so i though of this little trick and reorganized the Optional Quest Tab into an Encyclopedia updating map after map. :) Doesn't it look nice?

azerothscreen-jpg.332268

Stay tuned for more updates to come!.....or maybe not. :p

Level 20
Hello. Any news? Is it possible that we could play the human campaign till Christmas?
Still nothing? Anyone here?
I'll be short: i'm facing heavy pressures from different situations in my life: i'll soon change house, change city and change work, so i'm planning all the necessary moves because the stakes are high and if i mess this up i'm screwed. Put it that way.
I'm also dealing with Esport business that are keeping me busy in the mean time hobby-wise; So i'd say i shall HOPEFULLY take the project back next week.
Sorry for the lack of updates: I've been in the deepest sh*t since late September.

Level 14
I'll be short: i'm facing heavy pressures from different situations in my life: i'll soon change house, change city and change work, so i'm planning all the necessary moves because the stakes are high and if i mess this up i'm screwed. Put it that way.
I'm also dealing with Esport business that are keeping me busy in the mean time hobby-wise; So i'd say i shall HOPEFULLY take the project back next week.
Sorry for the lack of updates: I've been in the deepest sh*t since late September.

Tekken world champion 2020

Level 3
Hope you continue with this project and don't abandon it because of all the upheaval with Reforged.

It would also be really great if the campaign supported WC3s prereforged version.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hello @LordPerenoldeII
I have two questions regarding this custom campaign.

1. As you already explained since the beginning of the project, the Enhanced mode let you choose a faction and play the entire campaign with the faction chosen. My question is: if I choose Alterac as my faction how is going to be chapter 11 since this chapter the player must face Alterac? It will be Alterac (led by the Player) vs Alterac (led by Lord Perenolde I) or is going to be another faction to face?

2. This remake will include the original musics of the game or with some remixes, orchestrated versions of the music? I personally found some alternative versions of the WC2 musics like those, which I found better than the original musics.

Have a nice day.

Level 20
1. As you already explained since the beginning of the project, the Enhanced mode let you choose a faction and play the entire campaign with the faction chosen. My question is: if I choose Alterac as my faction how is going to be chapter 11 since this chapter the player must face Alterac? It will be Alterac (led by the Player) vs Alterac (led by Lord Perenolde I) or is going to be another faction to face?
This was planned in an early stage but it obviously got scrapped because it was too much time-consuming and demanding.
Instead, as you'll progress through the Enhanced game you will be given a fixed subfaction for each ACT of the campaign. Missions objectives will also be slightly different in some instances: for example in map 2, where you have to rescue the captive elves, you will play as Dalaran and will have to use the Mages' Invisibility(which is cheaper for the said subfaction) to cloak your band of soldiers and sneak into the orc compound before the timer runs out and without being seen(or the elves get killed); or in Tol Barad map you play as Stromgarde and need to hold out orcs pounding the island before Azeroth reinforcements arrive, etc.
2. This remake will include the original musics of the game or with some remixes, orchestrated versions of the music? I personally found some alternative versions of the WC2 musics like those, which I found better than the original musics.
This sounds cool and all, but i'd rather keep the nostalgia effect given by the original tracks, which feel equally involving, as much as the original epic wc1 ones used to.

Thanks for your suggestion and question! :)

Level 3
This was planned in an early stage but it obviously got scrapped because it was too much time-consuming and demanding.
Instead, as you'll progress through the Enhanced game you will be given a fixed subfaction for each ACT of the campaign. Missions objectives will also be slightly different in some instances: for example in map 2, where you have to rescue the captive elves, you will play as Dalaran and will have to use the Mages' Invisibility(which is cheaper for the said subfaction) to cloak your band of soldiers and sneak into the orc compound before the timer runs out and without being seen(or the elves get killed); or in Tol Barad map you play as Stromgarde and need to hold out orcs pounding the island before Azeroth reinforcements arrive, etc.

This sounds cool and all, but i'd rather keep the nostalgia effect given by the original tracks, which feel equally involving, as much as the original epic wc1 ones used to.

Thanks for your suggestion and question! :)

Is Kultiras going to be playable now?There should be an actual Kultiras faction too.The kingdom is pretty unique.Admiral Proudmoore is the title character of WC2 after all.Maybe include when exactly Derek died fighting the dragons in a mission.

@Reaver

Damn those remixes actually sounded better than the original.

Last edited:
Level 20
Is Kultiras going to be playable now?There should be an actual Kultiras faction too.The kingdom is pretty unique.Admiral Proudmoore is the title character of WC2 after all.Maybe include when exactly Derek died fighting the dragons in a mission.
Some factions like Kul Tiras, Quel thalas, Amani trolls, Khaz Modan dwarves, etc. won't be a full subfaction. In both Beyond the Dark Portal and Tides of Darkness there are maps against Quel Thalas or Kul Tiras capitals. In that case something custom for the occasion will be laid down, but the goal of the project is just to create subfactions with only several differences regarding their core faction. An example of such system can be seen in C&C3: Kane's Wrath.

Level 3
Hello @LordPerenoldeII Thanks for answering me.

I think this change is even better than the option to play one faction for the entire campaign.
The Tol Barad map is my favorite Human Campaign map in ToD so an "Hold out mission" it's the most fitting objective in that map.

Fair enough. The original music is still good.

Damn those remixes actually sounded better than the original.

I even found those remixes pretty good.

Level 3
So I'm an old school war2 player from back on heat since 98. I still play the game on war2.ru server with about 30-40 other active players. Most people play garden of war classic even faster settings. I've played every war2 mod for warcraft 3 ever made. They all suck. The makers had good intent, but none of them were hardcore war2 players, and they left out all the good part.

So I decided to start a mod of my own. Warcraft 2.5. Garden of war even faster. I started about a week ago. I sat there with a stop watch and got all the timing down. Run speed, mine speed, attack speed, kill times. I'm not ripping the shitty stats off the warcraft 2 editors. I'm doing everything with a stop watch on gow and in game on even faster setting.

So far I have a functional neighbour wars system, wall in system, and choke point system. I'm very early on in my work I'll be another month at least before I'm done. I'm not looking to make a campaign. Just my favorite war2 online multiplayer map on war3.

Anyway, my point here is maybe we could collaborate. I could help you make your campaign more war2 like, and you could help me with some shared models. Church and stable and mound and the like. Maybe some unit models. I'm out of town tonight but I'll be back tomorrow night. If you want to see my progress so far I'd be happy to show you. It's legit war2 online gameplay that all other mods have missed so far. Even this early on in the mod any war2 player would tell you it's hands down the most accurate war2 style game play system ever made.

Anyway send me a message on how to get in touch with you if your Interested in my experience.

Thanks,
$hazm

Level 11
So I'm an old school war2 player from back on heat since 98. I still play the game on war2.ru server with about 30-40 other active players. Most people play garden of war classic even faster settings. I've played every war2 mod for warcraft 3 ever made. They all suck. The makers had good intent, but none of them were hardcore war2 players, and they left out all the good part.

So I decided to start a mod of my own. Warcraft 2.5. Garden of war even faster. I started about a week ago. I sat there with a stop watch and got all the timing down. Run speed, mine speed, attack speed, kill times. I'm not ripping the shitty stats off the warcraft 2 editors. I'm doing everything with a stop watch on gow and in game on even faster setting.

So far I have a functional neighbour wars system, wall in system, and choke point system. I'm very early on in my work I'll be another month at least before I'm done. I'm not looking to make a campaign. Just my favorite war2 online multiplayer map on war3.

Anyway, my point here is maybe we could collaborate. I could help you make your campaign more war2 like, and you could help me with some shared models. Church and stable and mound and the like. Maybe some unit models. I'm out of town tonight but I'll be back tomorrow night. If you want to see my progress so far I'd be happy to show you. It's legit war2 online gameplay that all other mods have missed so far. Even this early on in the mod any war2 player would tell you it's hands down the most accurate war2 style game play system ever made.

Anyway send me a message on how to get in touch with you if your Interested in my experience.

Thanks,
$hazm
Why don't you try making Warcraft 2 units with heroes in a Warcraft 3 engine, without making a whole game look and run like Warcraft 2 completely? You can take an example of Enoshima's campaign "Tides of Darkness - Orc". It's a great remake of Warcraft 2 events in a orc perspective.

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45

Thanks,
$hazm
You should consider throwing together a Youtube video to showcase it (not just for this guy, but just in general, honestly).

Level 3
I was thinking of doing something along those lines to promote the map when it's done. I was going to host a $500 tourney too for all the old war2 players and war3 players who never played war2. I have a feeling a war2 player will win it but who knows. I've been testing different aspects of the map as I go in public games and I'm amazed at how quickly war3 players pick up on it.

Level 20
Hello, everyone. As i'm polishing up the wc1 remake and finishing enhancing the Human Campaign remake of Tides of Darkness, i'd like to have a few words about the Warcraft 2 Remake that has been dropped by a team on Reforged; and i shall do it by answering the question that @Reaver has rightfully made(you can see it on top of my profile anyway):
I know that you recently have updated your WC1 remake but with those people working on the WC2 remake with Reforged does this mean your WC2 will be stopped or never be completed?
Although these people are a team and created a Remake on their own, they did it for Reforged. Yes it's going to be great, no doubt, and yes, they did it before me, but each remake(theirs and mine) will have its original features.
First off, I'm only counting on terrainers(who did their job long ago and vanished on their distinct path) and a couple of very very kind modelers(one of which went back to his original project) to help me. I'm personally taking care of everything else: Remaking maps, adding sounds, icons, scripts(for AI), and everything that will come with the "Enhanced" version.
While this WC2 Remake will change some things and it's going to be available only though Reforged, your WC2 Remake will work on Classic WC3 and it will be a perfect combo for a WC2 Remake on both WC3 Editions.
Yeah, let me spend a couple of rows about it:
Just like i created "Hard mode" for my Warcraft 1 Remake to make things appealing, interesting and original, so will it be with the "Enhanced" mode in my Warcraft 2 Remake.
we are not talking about a mere increase in difficulty, but an upsetting of a great part of the simple gameplay: Subfactions with original units, abilities, upgrades, different AI behavior, etc. etc.
I've enhanced almost 8 maps in the latest 2 months. With the second wave of covid spreading like wildfire across europe there is little movement i can do, so i got back in my hometown. Between other works and hobbies, i'm trying to focus as much as i can on this.
The main time-consuming part is when i have to create a new unit from scratch in order to add it to the Subfaction system. It is a very influencing factor, but once done, this remade mpq will be used as well for the Orc campaign so, as i said multiple times, it will be a downhill ride from then on.
I know the Reforged wc2 Remake team has its own agenda of originality, but I shall illustrate the custom techtrees only after releasing the remade/enhanced Human Campaign.
Stay safe, everyone, will be in touch soon. I PROMISE I won't let any of you down, and i guarantee you the wait will be worth it.

Level 3
Hello, everyone. As i'm polishing up the wc1 remake and finishing enhancing the Human Campaign remake of Tides of Darkness, i'd like to have a few words about the Warcraft 2 Remake that has been dropped by a team on Reforged; and i shall do it by answering the question that @Reaver has rightfully made(you can see it on top of my profile anyway):

Although these people are a team and created a Remake on their own, they did it for Reforged. Yes it's going to be great, no doubt, and yes, they did it before me, but each remake(theirs and mine) will have its original features.
First off, I'm only counting on terrainers(who did their job long ago and vanished on their distinct path) and a couple of very very kind modelers(one of which went back to his original project) to help me. I'm personally taking care of everything else: Remaking maps, adding sounds, icons, scripts(for AI), and everything that will come with the "Enhanced" version.

Yeah, let me spend a couple of rows about it:
Just like i created "Hard mode" for my Warcraft 1 Remake to make things appealing, interesting and original, so will it be with the "Enhanced" mode in my Warcraft 2 Remake.
we are not talking about a mere increase in difficulty, but an upsetting of a great part of the simple gameplay: Subfactions with original units, abilities, upgrades, different AI behavior, etc. etc.
I've enhanced almost 8 maps in the latest 2 months. With the second wave of covid spreading like wildfire across europe there is little movement i can do, so i got back in my hometown. Between other works and hobbies, i'm trying to focus as much as i can on this.
The main time-consuming part is when i have to create a new unit from scratch in order to add it to the Subfaction system. It is a very influencing factor, but once done, this remade mpq will be used as well for the Orc campaign so, as i said multiple times, it will be a downhill ride from then on.
I know the Reforged wc2 Remake team has its own agenda of originality, but I shall illustrate the custom techtrees only after releasing the remade/enhanced Human Campaign.
Stay safe, everyone, will be in touch soon. I PROMISE I won't let any of you down, and i guarantee you the wait will be worth it.

Thanks for answering me. I'm a bit late because I had to do some personal tasks. As I have already written in your profile your WC2 Remake would be perfect for the people who still plays Classic WC3.

Thank you again for answering my question.

It's being developed for 1.28.5 so probably only that version. Maybe it will work on other versions but I guess that will have to be tested.

Is there any download link for this version?