• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft II Remake Ballnet Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Mogor the Ogre Mage added and some characters moved around a bit.
If there is someone that I missed, let me know and I'll gladly put him or her on the list.

Level 21
Don't know who the hell is Highlord Morgor, but yes I'll add the others though, but play Day of the Dragon to play as the characters as well.

Level 12
Thoras Trollbane - Lord of Stromguarde, Galen Trollbane - Prince of Stromguarde, Rhonin Redhair - Kirin Tor Mage, Genn Greymane - King of Gilneas, Lor'themar Theron - Ranger-General of Silvermoon, Duke Falrevere - Admiral of the Kul Tiras, Gavinrad the Dire - Most Pious knight of the Paladins and Drek'thar - Wise shaman of the Froswolf clan.

Level 3
Got to love that history. Orc Captain of the Bonechewer clan, the one that wore the Scull of Gul'Dan don't think he had a name in the game may of in the book, The Alterec Human Mage that gave the book of Medevh to the horde. Just a few that were in the Beyond the Dark Portal Game. Hope that helps!

Level 21
Really hate the damn limit for the posts, but I did a little tinkering here and there so the Horde has their own spot and so does the Alliance.

Level 21
I'll be sure to let you know man, and don't worry I'll let you finish your project first and then you can join if you need too.

Level 21
Ummmm...I have a lot of ideas for the project already like having campaign units to be helpful and other stuff, but I'm willing to accept other ideas as well in my project, and would you like to join the project?

I am making a Goblin hero for the project so that the Goblins can have actually some screen time in the world of Azeroth and how they will aid the Horde.

Last edited:
Level 30
oh now I see it. LOL! anyways since summer is coming and school is out, let me introduce you my work for the Act III Missions of the Orc campaign, sorry if I'm delaying your project and all, I'll start on scratch and make the final products. I'll start at the end of march, for me to go serious to this project, anyways hoping to see more members helping, good luck btw, I'm about to buy a WOW novel, where should I start?

Level 21
Well I'm going somewhere guys probably for a few days so I might not be back, and the project will be on hold when I get back, but sorry if I didn't do anything, just busy with life and that kinda stuff.
I'll be sure to do stuff when I'm back and show some previews of my ideas, but I won't promise anything.

Level 48
Mogor the Ogre Mage added and some characters moved around a bit.
If there is someone that I missed, let me know and I'll gladly put him or her on the list.

So EVERY ONE of those characters is going to be in the campaign? God... That seems a little messy now doesn't it?
Seems like you just slapped every single character you found on WoWWiki, found a random image that looks remotely similar to the character and Copy-Pasted the WoWWiki description. How are any of those characters or their descriptions related to the actual MAP? Also, how about some screenshots? How is the project going? Honestly, with that description, I have NO IDEA what you're trying to do.
Also, Ballnet Edition. Lol.

Level 21
Sorry for the long wait guys, and sorry for the project not being active, and it doesn't mean its dead yet, but still I have been through so much shit lately and its not even funny.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

*About to go read the OP

If you need any info or files on/from the game I have it on disc IRL.

Level 19
I could try helping you too, my cousin has the disc as well and I could go check out some information about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.