• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Warcraft 2 campaign (reforged)

Level 1
Hey, just stumbled across this mod and it looks amazing. Can tell its a real passion project.

If you're still in need of volunteers for voice acting, let me know. I'm a British national with subdued Yorkshire accent who quotes WC3 unit voice lines for fun.

Keep up the good work nonetheless! Good luck.

Hey, just stumbled across this mod and it looks amazing. Can tell its a real passion project.

If you're still in need of volunteers for voice acting, let me know. I'm a British national with subdued Yorkshire accent who quotes WC3 unit voice lines for fun.

Keep up the good work nonetheless! Good luck.

Wish I could lend the project some Dwarven voices, but I don't think I have the equipment necessary to give them the quality they deserve.

Level 1
This is excellent work! I'd love to lend some voice work to the project. I work in video production in the US and record voice-overs for different types of product videos. I have been looking for an outlet to build a bit of a portfolio of voices i can do, so this seems like a good opportunity. If there is still need for volunteers, please reach out!

Level 3
Please add some of this "reforged music" too :D!!!

Warcraft II - Human Theme #2 | METAL REMIX
By Vincent Moretto

Warcraft II - Orc Theme #3 | METAL REMIX
By Vincent Moretto

Level 21
Pretty great Campaign and will you be doing the other faction side as well or just the Orc Campaign for now?

And will you include Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal on the same Campaign Project and if so would you like some help with it with some Troll names and what not, since it would be handy if in the lore Quel'thalas does get attacked by the Orcish Horde...

From what I played as well I really enjoyed it and I wanted to play more of it...

Looking forward too it as well, and I heard you guys/girls might be also doing Warcraft I as well?

ShadiHD

Hosted Project: W3CSW
Level 31
Pretty great Campaign and will you be doing the other faction side as well or just the Orc Campaign for now?

And will you include Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal on the same Campaign Project and if so would you like some help with it with some Troll names and what not, since it would be handy if in the lore Quel'thalas does get attacked by the Orcish Horde...

From what I played as well I really enjoyed it and I wanted to play more of it...

Looking forward too it as well, and I heard you guys/girls might be also doing Warcraft I as well?

you can follow us on our discord for all the answers you seek :)

Level 1
Hey there, I stumbled over this thread by accident and I'd love to contribute! How can I get in touch with you? I have a sample-clip that gives you a preview of the voice(s) I can do.

Level 1
Interesting. Will the campaign continue in the well-known "Beyond the Dark Portal"? If so, have you thought about telling the story before Wacraft III? The idea of a campaign of events that took place after the second war and before the start of the third war. This could be timed to coincide with Thrall, who leaves Blackmoor's captivity and discovers a lot of new things. Do you like Rexxar's campaign? You can do something like this, only the Hillsbrad version where the main character was Thrall. Think about it. I also want to help the project from a mapping perspective if you need help.
Well, there were some ideas in the Blizzard itself. They propably planned a cRPG with Thrall as main character. However, I just want to help, and all I can do is to translate subtitles to Polish, to make this mod available in another language. My storyline advices aren't needed, I guess :)

Level 1
Thanks for the link. I'm glad you continue this epic mod. I remember, I played some missions and enjoyed them.

Last edited:

kov

kov

Level 2
Hey, are there any progress on that project? Is it real to be released?