Upper City

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Map name: Upper City
Map description:
This city in the middle of a rocky island is known
for its military factories and powerful magicians,
which has helped it remain impregnable for centuries.
Number of players: 2
Playable size: 100x100
Tileset: Cityscape

Neutral buildings:

- 6 gold mines (12500);
- 1 Tavern;
- 2 goblin merchants;
- 2 goblin laboratories;
- 2 mercenary camps Lordaeron summer;
- 1 mercenary camps Dalaran.

Creeps:

- 6 green camps;
- 12 orange camps;
- 3 red camps.

v1.0
-Release

v1.1
-Changeg position of lvl6 camp;
-Changed item drop from green camps, natural expo and shop;
-Changed creeps at merc camp, natural expo and corner red camp.
Contents

Upper City v1.1 (Map)

Level 26
The best work I have seen from you I would say, very clean. My only 4 concern are, green + orange at the start, look doesn't have much contact with opponent rush distant(But yea that's just me, cause there are some map out there that doesn't have those as well). merc + tavern contest mid. It's not like 100% walk distant or creep compare to NI/AL but yea that just my concern. critter in the further away from bot/top expo, I think critter should be position in front or near expo(not close to tree either cause of AoW possibility), That green camp is too far away from everything. Which mean that no one will go there without any big priority(things there are not as much value compare to other stuff) critter there doesn't make much sense to me. Merc camp should me much harder imo, look at SG in this case. Last one that I might consider as a bug is cage behind close for bottom player. heroes/big unit need at least 2x2 space to walk around, in this case it's 1x2. just move it further behind should be fine. Another thing I just notice: try to avoid creep with reincarnation, divine shield, charm, transmute, possession. If you want it to be play in high level competitive level(in this case it's reincarnation) unless necessary design like WF case.
Apart from those I has mention your map should be easily get into any tournament if you had one. Goodluck!

Level 5
The best work I have seen from you I would say, very clean. My only 4 concern are, green + orange at the start, look doesn't have much contact with opponent rush distant(But yea that's just me, cause there are some map out there that doesn't have those as well). merc + tavern contest mid. It's not like 100% walk distant or creep compare to NI/AL but yea that just my concern. critter in the further away from bot/top expo, I think critter should be position in front or near expo(not close to tree either cause of AoW possibility), That green camp is too far away from everything. Which mean that no one will go there without any big priority(things there are not as much value compare to other stuff) critter there doesn't make much sense to me. Merc camp should me much harder imo, look at SG in this case. Last one that I might consider as a bug is cage behind close for bottom player. heroes/big unit need at least 2x2 space to walk around, in this case it's 1x2. just move it further behind should be fine. Another thing I just notice: try to avoid creep with reincarnation, divine shield, charm, transmute, possession. If you want it to be play in high level competitive level(in this case it's reincarnation) unless necessary design like WF case.
Apart from those I has mention your map should be easily get into any tournament if you had one. Goodluck!
Thank you for your advices and kind words