• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Upper Summit V0.12

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/super-summit-v0-12-a-175281/
Sector deletion unable so I direct you.
Contents

The Upper Summit V0.12 (Map)

Reviews
13:47, 7th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Thank for the responed , So you think it has nothing to do with sexuall contant? I change it now and yes , the describtions need much improves like Quest F9, I couldn't understand what was so bad about the map tarrain , and it seems you enjoyed the game, which is very good to hear.
Edit: New version, with F9 and hints, retext the description please tell me what you think about it, tarrain still not changed, I would like to hear more opinions.

Last edited:
Level 22
As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

Additional Information:

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.

Please read the submission rules before posting any future maps.

Which rule is the one you sespect that I did not obey to?
for the guy with the "rejected" you should explain after or before you reject/accept or the
review is just one meaningless word.

Map posting rules:
This isn't that type of site. Don't talk about sexually orientated or any other obscene subject.
"Don't talk about sex"? I was making one unit to be called "sexy raider" and the hero is "horney lover" is that it?

No sir, actually I don't have to explain, we are cleaning the hive workshop map section, and we people from the Reviewers Group may aswell just post the end result.

In which case you clean the whole maps without giving them oppertunity to become legal, waist of good potential of maps, empty site.

0.11 - Thanks to reviewers who ruined all the fun , remade the text who was not appropriate for kids. map describe: War of Elfen and human ladies, which is funny and appropriate for kids.

Level 12
Barathrum is map reviewer so he only going to conclud the final answer because in the past time he was making a big review and for him it's annoying anyway everyone knows Barathrum as map reviewer -.-