• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TSH Heroes and Creeps

[TSH] H&C
Created by: TheSilverHand

[Map Info]
  • Welcome to the Kingdom of Resalia a neighboring Kingdom to Hailven Keep. Darkness has come to take the Kingdom and its up to the heroes to save the day. However, There are certain items that can benefit each side. Attacking DM-Invaders/Neutral Hostile can decrease your reputation and allow you to buy some powerful Infamous items. or you can gain reputation to get great items to benefit the kingdom. This map comes with already preset monsters. there are custom items and custom models being used in the map. the map was hand crafted by myself. Hero abilities will scale with their stats. Each hero has a spell book with "Custom" abilities which mostly scale with stats.

Hero Types:
    Dwarven Barbarian - Lightning Strike, Storm Bolt, Thunder Clap, Bash, Avatar, & Attribute Bonus.
    Spell Book - Relentless Thunder, Taunt, Mountain Smash, Warrior's Regen, Hurl Axe, Charge, Tank Parade, Parry, & Defend.
    - The Barbarian is a Tank Hero. with his lots of Health and his abilities. he can do a lot of damage. Though he has Regen as his only Restore ability.
    Human Crusader - Prayer Word of Healing, Holy Light, Shockwave, Devotion Aura, Resurrection, & Attribute Bonus.
    Spell Book - Lay of Hands, Holy Repentance, Divine Intention, Divine Shield, Smite, Enchanted Weapon, Enhanced Armor, & Divine Stomp.
    - The Crusader is a Mixture of Healer and Tank, His abilities like Prayer Word of Healing uses the Essence of Blight from the Obsidian Statue, but the scale is based on Strength. The Crusader has DIvine Shield to make him into a Basic tank. But giving his mana up in return. Best to get mana items as this hero uses a lot of mana.
    Human Wizard - Spell Steal, Blizzard, Frost Nova, Summon Water Elemental, Frost Armor, & Attribute Bonus.
    Spell Book - Icicle, Breath of Frost, Evocation, Frost Bolt, Banish, Polymorph, Blink, Glacial Wave, & Brilliance Aura.
    - The Wizard is a good mix with the Paladin. His Evocation is the same ability on the obsidian statue that gives mana. He can restore mana to allies who are at need of mana. His abilities to do frost damage is also extraordinary. Giving him the advantage in combat. Good hero for AOE.
  • Human Cleric - Holy Light, Healing Wave, Devotion Aura, Divine Shield, & Attribute Bonus.
    Spell Book - Prayer word of Healing, Flash heal, Divine Intention, Divine Light, Holy Shock, Divine Storm, Healing Ward, & Exorcism.
    - Clerics are useful in hand to hand combat, the Cleric is primarily a healer, able to keep their allies up and going through out the battle field. their plate armor allows them to take a deduction in combat. though their strengths are in healers only.
    Elven Rogue - Hand of Fleet, Fan of Knives, Shadow Strike, Healing Spray, Vengeance, & Attribute Bonus.
    Spell Book: Blink, Assassinate, Eviscerate, Glaive Barrage, Hamstring, Leap, Enhanced Armor, Crippling Poison, & Glaive Parade.
    - Elven Rogue is a assassin. With Assassinate it uses wind walk so the hero can move at extreme speed. they can do a lot of damage with their wind walk backstab damage. Their blink allows them to get out of harms way including their leap. They can do Hamstring to slow targets and include the crippling poison stack. Shadow Strike is a cast but its fun to be stealthy and do a lot of damage.
    Elven Sorcerer - Healing Wave, Entangling Roots, Force of Nature, Thorns Aura, Tranquility, & Attribute Bonus.
    Spell Book - Moonfire, Mend, Nature's Enhancement, Faerie Fire, Cyclone, Hibernate, Inner Fire, Call of the Druid, & Endurance Aura.
    - Elven Sorcer is a mixture of Healing and DPS. their ability to get Druids and treants for distraction makes him a nice addition to the team. gaining items to increase the stats of summons so the Sorc can do plenty of damage and live long. Moonfire will also do a lot of overtime damage. Mend to restore health to allies including mana! overall a OK hero, but it is more for people who know how to stay living.
    Elven Ranger - Life Drain, Sniper Shot, Searing Barrage, Impaling Shot, Volley, & Attribute Bonus.
    Spell Book - Disengage, Bandage, Call Pet, Quick Shot, Black Arrow, Slow Arrow, Feign Death, Arrow Parade, & Trueshot Aura.
    - Elven Ranger is a sniper. with their abilities to do splash arrow damage and slowing victims. the ranger is a deadly person to come across. with another ability to feign death which pauses her in place making her invul from enemies. the Ranger can also summon pets to distract or use to deal DPS. Black Arrow will do 200% of their base damage in damage to enemies. Quick Shot will deal 2*Agility per shot.
    Elven Warlock - Change Aura, Rain of Fire, Finger of Death, Summon Void Walker, Inferno, & Attribute Bonus
    Spell Book - Incinerate, Breath of Fire, Flame Strike, Incite Unholy Frenzy, Raise Dead, Cripple, Lightning Strike, Firebolt, & Ritual Dagger
    - Warlock is a High Risk High Reward, they do massive amounts of damage but in return inflict half the damage back to themselves. Its a good hero to have if you want to do massive damage but have to play careful. They are a Ranged Strength hero who mostly should focus on mana and Health. Because the mana cost isnt exactly cheap too.
Armor in the map has been reworked, removing the damage reduction and most attacks will do the same amount, however. Depending on what kind of armor the character is wearing, example:
Cleric, Barbarian, & Crusader all wear plate armor, which multiplies armor amount by 3. so if the hero has 22 armor * 3 = 66 armor. Now subtract that amount from the damage they take. 122 - 66 = 56, the hero will take 56 damage. Because I want armor to seem more important. You'll need tomes for sure if you want to counter the bad numbers. Tanks will have more armor and health than anyone else. but lack in damage or damaging spells. Crusader has some healing abilities so if you want to be a Semi Tank and Semi Healer, theres an option there.

The whole map is going to be slowly worked on, adding in custom abilities for each mob in the game. Wolves have a ability called Chomp Down, which will stun the target for a 0.50 second while also dealing a massive amount of damage. Mobs stats are multiplied with their level, so a level 1 will be much weaker than a level 2.
Custom Items
- Most of the Items in the map have been modified to have a Con & Pro. Read them to see it. Some items are custom and have been made for special occassions. There was an item added which will summon anyone with the same item to the hero.

Sword of Light (Good Rep)
Pro: +10 Attack, +Holy Retreat
Con: +13% Attack Speed
Holy Retreat: When cast, will teleport all who weld the same sword to the caster. 80 Second cool down with 0 mana cost.

Cursio Sword (Bad Rep)
Pro: +20 Attack
Con: +7% Attack Speed & -7 Armor.
Cursio Curse: When attacking an enemy the hero has a 15% chance to make the enemy Miss 100% for 3 seconds.
|n|cffffb4ffRequirement|r: This item is a curse bringer, you require to be infamous to purchase or pick this up. Your reputation must be -50 or lower.

Reputation: By killing Maroon or NH units. You will gain + Reputation to purchase special Items. By killing Light Blue you will lose Reputation.

Special on having negative reputation: When entering a town with the Purple Magic Aura, you will be attacked by the locals. The # of units will spawn greater or equal to the number of units in a location. LB units will be set to the level of the unit inside of the town. Hero will have a Strong unit spawn on them based on the level of the Hero. This will also give the DM the ability to summon Bounty Hunters to attack the players when he types a special command. So be careful not to mess with DM or he might send out the Bounty Hunters.

There is lots to explorer! so make sure to give me your feedback!

-Model Credits:

antihero
assasin_lord
Asssssvi
Arowanna
Birdius
Blood Raven
BogdanKry
BUP
BPower
Callahan
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Celestea
Champara Bros
Chuchurute
CloudWolf
communist_orc
Dalharukn
Darkfang
DragoonZombie
Dionesiist
Direfury
D.O.G.
donut3.5
Em!
eubz
Fingolfin
frostwolf
Frost
Footman16
General Frank
genin32
Grey Knight
HappyTauren
HeretoDLstuff
HerrDave
Himperion
Horn
JetFangInferno
Just_Spectating
johnwar
kangyun
KelThuzad
Kitabatake
KitsuneTailsPrower
LazZ
LifeguardLeroy
maddeem
Mc !
Murlocologist
Mr.Goblin
Mustang
Mike
Nightmare_X
NFWar
PROXY
Pyritie
PrinceYaser
r.ace613
ratamahatta
Rhapsodie
Septimus
Scias
stan0033
Stefan.K
s4nji
Sun Gate
Static
Tranquil
TrippleDota
The Panda
TurieL
Vinz
Wandering Soul
Waldbaer
Wezthal
Zanekok
-BerzekeR-
-Berz-
!!GORO!!
Blizzard Entertainment

- Added more to terrain, move around props to allow better movement.

o - Modified Terrain and added more to the ocean
o - Added boundaries
o - Added 3 new mercenary camps that spawn buildings.
o - Added 3 new Demi Heroes.
o - Maxxed out on doodads.

o - Hero Update: Each Default hero will have a spell book with a few new abilities such as Divine Intention, which is Rejuv but without restoring health it will restore mana. So heroes will get more unique as time goes on to make them more fun for the player whom is the Hero. Warden and Shadow Hunter are using premade spells. but I plan to make up custom abilities for them down the line. However, the other heroes have customish abilities. most of which are stat based.

o - Adding to the map for abilities and fixing their ability stuff.
o - Added special for the Captain, when attacked they will build mana. much like a warrior from wow. as he takes damage he gains +2 Mana and when he attacks he gains +6 Mana up to 100. He has the following abilities: Shield Bash, Uses storm bolt as a stun dealing +100 Damage. Berserk, increases attack speed by 150% while taking 15% extra damage.

o - Fixed most abilities in the Trigger Editor for Stats. (Working more properly). :'>

o - Added Hero Trigger when you select a Hero, tells the hero's role and his abilities in his Hero Abilities and Spell Book.
o - Added NPCs to the map to make up for the empty space. players can run in and fight mobs while you play along with scenarios.
o - Added custom items / potions and made the cost for tomes 250 Gold instead of 150. Potion of Brutality/Wisdom/Agile cost 500 Gold but give +5 Stats permanently but have a long cd to refresh.
o - Added a new Ressurection Method, the same method I used for my CHD Map. When your hero dies, he will fall onto the ground revived and placed in the death position. Allowing your fallen hero to be revived by a Defibulator which has been implemented. you can not purchase this as a Hero. but as a DM to give to players for whatever reason! There is a 35 sec revive time, but players can also do "-revive" like before to res their hero at the GY Faster. When DM's hero dies, they revived instantly at the DM Island. Same with NH, NP, Player 10 and Player 13.
o - Added: Prison, to the map where you can arrest players appropriately! there is a dungeon gate aside the area, where you can use as a "RP" Invasion of the Dungeon or through the cave front. Your call! :'>

o - Fixed Glaive Barrage and Searing Barrage
o - Fixed the "Smite" ability.
o - Added new abilities to the main Heros.
o - Nerfed down the special effect from training units.
o - I had encountered a bug issue that really effected the maps progression. My Files had been corrupted and I had to re-implement them into the map. Annoyingly enough the file size was force set to 0. The files where all corrupt. and because of this I had gone away from the project. but I have come back to fix some of the issues I never fixed.
o - Added a jail area
o - Added more for "-rep"utation. Basically the higher your reputation is the more you can purchase Epic, Uncommon, and Rare items. If your reputation is below 0, and you attack light blue. the town guards will not like you for invading their territory and rebel against you. based on your level they get stronger.
o - added new ability, Boots of swiftness. Reduces your movement speed by 150 while giving you the ability to force set your movement to 522 for 10 seconds. On end of duration your hero will take 30% health in damage.
o - Added ability to Ranger, Call Pet. Summons a random 1/6 pet to protect the hero.
o - Fixed Bank

o - Fixed issue with Icons not working on current version (Again)
o - Added "-clear" command for everyone.
o - Fixed level 0 being destroyed.
o - Readded "income" for villagers. Was removed because I believed it would crash the game. Turns out i was wrong.

o - Added 2 new items Flame Blade & Cursio Sword. Both of which are designed for Infamous people.
o - Added new special feature for some basic items, Skull Shield will restore 15% Health when below 5% health with a 60 second cool down.
- Blue Drake Egg: When attacked gives a chance to summon a Guardian Whelp to protect you until it dies.
- Clockwork Penguin now restores 400 Health when used.
o - Added Casting time for certain spells and a Casting Time Counter.
o - Added a special ability for Mortar, Gnoll Poachers, and Ogre Boulder Fist:
- Mortar has Mortar Barrage
- Gnoll Poacher's have Poacher's Mark
- Ogre Boulder Fist have Splitting boulder

o - Added new abilities
- Shadow Step: Allows the Warden to teleport behind the back of an enemy.
- Disenage: Allows the ranger to escape danger easily.
- Charge: Allows the Mountain King to Attack forward into an enemy
- Firewall: The Archmage creates a wall of flame dealing AoE Damage to enemies around the fire.
- Multishot: Fires a large number of arrows at enemies.
o - Modified Sobi Mask & Ring of Regen, Sobi Mask will make you lose HP Overtime while Ring will make you lose mana overtime.
o - Fixed a few leaks around the map.
o -

o - Added new ability: Enhanced Armor
- Creates a temporary shield that will take damage when attacked instead of the Hero.
- Modified Generic Weapons to make them somewhat more unique.
o - Modified more items and powers.
o - Added Special to MK: When the Mountain King attacks an allied hero, restore 25% base mana to the hero.
o - Attribute change for all heroes.
MK (Mountain King) - STR: 25, AGI: 20, INT: 15 | Attack Speed: 3.00
HC (Human Crusader) - STR: 25 STR, AGI: 15, INT: 20 | Attack Speed: 3.00
HW (Human Wizard): - STR: 15, AGI: 20, INT: 25 | Attack Speed: 2.00
TC (Troll Cleric): - STR: 15, AGI: 25, INT: 20 | Attack Speed: 1.50
ER (Elven Rogue): - STR: 20, AGI: 25, INT: 15 | Attack Speed: 1.50
ES (Elven Sorcerer) - STR: 20, AGI: 15, INT: 25 | Attack Speed: 2.00
ER (Elven Ranger): - STR: 15, AGI: 25, INT: 20 | Attack Speed: 2.00

o - Modified some Items to make unique
- Wand of Lightning: When attacked have a 10% chance to gain lightning around the hero.
- Wand of Wind: When attacked have a 15% chance to cyclone attacker.
- Book of the Dead: When attacked have a 20% chance to summon 4 Skeleton warriors.
- Wand of Mana Stealing: Feedback and Mana Steal
- Added more unique spell cool downs and such.

Modified the armor to make it more unique: Sun Armor gives bonus during day, moon armor gives bonus during night.

o - Modified more items
o - Added more abilities for the Heroes and removed some
o - Added a mature system. where when the daytime hits, Militia have a 1% chance to be promoted to a Sergeant > Lieutenant > Sergeant Major. Militia Archers > Footmen Crossbowmen.
Children will grow up. Female 50% chance to grow up or die. Female can produce 0-2 men and 0-2 female children. but she will be removed to prevent stacking.
Men will have a chance to grow up as a Priest, Militia, Militia Archer, or an Elder. Children will only become an adult. Elder men will just be removed with a 50% chance.
o - Added terrain, redid the barren terrain.
o - modified shops and added items.
o - Reputation system has been worked on.
- IF you have -1 reputation inside of a lb owned territory, you will be attacked automatically every minute.

o - Modified the map some more, removed a few things
o - Rebranded because of "Wizard's of the Coast" and claiming D&D as a copyright. Changed to Heroes and Creeps.

o - Added new abilities and added them to the heroes
o - Nerfed player count to 5 heroes.
o - Added terrain and customized it some more.
o - New lore written in the Dialogue.
o - ENJOY!

o - Added new abilities and added them to the heroes
o - Going for a Full Trigger organization in the near future
o - Did some triggering
o - Sad doing this project solo
o - Added forgotten people on the Credits, Credit list is Semi Alphabetical. :') Im not sure, but I did my best.
o - ENJOY!

o - Added a AoE ability for the Spawner Change Control Ability that uses Disenchant.
o - Modified the Inner Fire (Give Control) Ability.
o - Added Fountains, Goblin Laboratory/Shipyard/merchant and Dragon Roost as a building you can click on to spawn into the map.
o - Added AI units around the map so players can farm and adventure onwards.
o - Added Circle of Power Building, when clicked on will spawn a Circle that gives an "!" above the units head for a "Quest"!
o - Added a section for DM Island that allows you to select a building to spawn it into the map.
o - Fixed a few things.
o - Adjusted damage stats

o - Added a way to learn how to play as DM easier, Added voice clips for the DM Tut thingy
o - Added more to the AoE Ability
o - Added more creeps

o - Added more to the map as land
o - Added a swamp
o - Changed DM Island and removed shops, but everything is to the side so you click it once and it is spawned on your spawner
o - Removed how much of a pain the spawner was. Now when you select a unit in the spawning area, it will be the only thing teleporting to the spawner.
o - Trained units are still stronk
o - Added more items to the map as well.
o - Added a Booter wisp for the Players who ruin your fun as DM
o - Added a Player's Backpack storer, its located at DM Island. But you can give them stuff from it if you want too. Its another way to reward. :')
o - Brought back 8 Heroes and 3 Dms in the game now.

o - Added a new Ability called Cat Form for the Keeper of the Grove
o - Modified some spells.

o - Added new abilities and units.
o - Moved the Units around a bit for DM Island.
o - Modified some spells
o - Added tooltip updates for certain spells. I plan to do this for all spells.

o - Added 3 new Attributes; Charisma, Wisdom, & Luck.
Luck: Grants better chance on winning Gamble, Dodging Attacks
Wisdom: Increases spell power based on Attribute * Wisdom.
Charisma: Reduces cost requirement from vendors, increases your gold from Gamble.
=======
Added new creeps, Added more custom abilities to the map. Fallen Priest now has Decay, which works like Heal but steals health from their target and gives it to them.
my plan: make all creeps have custom abilities and to make more custom creeps. Make hero boss variants and add Dungeons for DM to use. Currently making some Custom Icons for the map that I will be using. Gamble uses a icon I made via Paint.net, All of this can and will be allowed for users to take out and use in their map if they so wish too. If it is a custom Icon I made, Feel free to use without credit. I quick made them and they're not that important to me.
=======
Modified map and made it more customized, added more creeps and monsters around the map. Added more special areas, Added more names to Credits. If you believe I forgot a name please inform me or DM me!
------------
There is more that was added, but I can't recall what I have changed over the time. Please let me know if you find anything! have fun!

Changed Troll Cleric to a Human Cleric, who uses a mace and in close combat.
- Two Tanks, Three Support, One Healer, and Two Damage
-- Added new system like Favored enemies, there are Humanoid, Elemental, Flying, Beast, Undead, Critter, Demonic, Divine, Categories'. Certain heroes will deal more damage against certain targets such as a Crusader vs. Undead.
- Reworked the armor system, Now armor is going to be deducted from the damage taken.
Chart:

Unarmored (Unarmored) = Armor*0.50 - Unarmored means you have no defense. therefore your armor does nothing for you.
Cloth (Light) = Armor * 1.05 - Because Cloth is not a strong defense.
Refined Cloth = Armor * 1.45, Its like cloth, but stronger material.
Leather (Medium) = Armor * 1.65 - Its meant for basically agility users. But it does its part well.
Scale = Armor * 2.05 , Scale also deflects back doing defense damage based on armor * 2.05 back to the attacker.
Mail (Normal) = Armor * 2.45, Its stronger material.
Plate (Heavy) = Armor * 3.05, Tanks use this primarily.
Elemental Forge = Armor * 3.65, Its as strong as Demonic.
Demonic Forge (Hero) = Armor * 3.65, Demonically forged armor.
Divine (Divine) = Armor * 4.0, Its the best kind of armor.

Contents

TSH Heroes and Creeps (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
It's rather a map based on simple and usual mechanics. However, since it's multiplayer and not many of the type are around, it passes but it should get updates as it seems lacking in areas. Approved. If you want more reviews, you should participate...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
It's rather a map based on simple and usual mechanics. However, since it's multiplayer and not many of the type are around, it passes but it should get updates as it seems lacking in areas.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/