• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Hero Defense[TSH] Recruitment project! (Read on if interested)

Would this map project Interest you?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
My Custom Hero Defense map has been out there for some time. and it's been growing a bit of popularity with regions in the EU. I have had this idea for making my map into a huge Custom hero defense map. But it's going to require a team of maybe 5 or 6 people to make it into a reality!

O - If you are interested in this, and feel that you'll be fine helping. Please join my Discord at the bottom of the post.

What I'm looking for:
[X] - Map Terrainers (2 or 3 slots)
Someone who can help make the map and help make it look so great that people would just love to keep playing it over and over again! () If you are not sure you're that good, well, no matter! it's better than I!
[X] - Map Trigger makers (2)
Someone who can help make the proper triggers and help make the coding proper. Check out for errors in the GUI or if you prefer to use jass! well, I guess we're into something right? I guess it's up to you to help out as much as possible?
[X] - Item Crafters (1)
This is important, someone who can create recipes and item's abilities that can give people the love for certain items. Not too powerful, but not too weak! everyone deserves a good item that can give buffs.. or decrease them? who knows!
[X] - Custom Ability makers?
It's a custom hero defense map, right? It deserves the love for people to make new abilities that everyone loves.

If you wanna help out with the project and don't have any classifications for those? well, you're allowed to join in and help out even without a role, a person who checks for spelling errors and someone who just checks for leaks? It's really your own custom role in helping the map project.

Warning: Everyone who joins Into the project is allowed to leave at any time, trying to help will be grateful and encouraged. a single hand isn't easy, but 2 is better than 1. Do not worry about certain times being on to help. All hands will be credited if it's kept in the map! Thanks a lot!

My Community Discord: Join the Kingdom of Dawning Lights Discord Server!
The map at the moment: Custom Hero Defense[TSH].18.1 - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.