• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting Help for Finishing Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm looking to get someone on board with the final step in my project. For the past year, I have been working on a Rouglite- Hero Survival Map. I have all the elements so far including terrain, "random" items, customizable heroes, differing abilities, traits and talents, upgradable item system, a playtest game mode, etc, etc. If you want to know more let me know.

Anyway, I've reached a rut the past few months, and progress has been slow. The map is something I made for myself, so I'm excited to play it so I'm hoping to find someone interested in cooperating in completing the last few features. Most namely of which being boss fights. I am not striving for anything amazingly fresh, but merely unique bosses to give each playthrough of the map different challenges and rewards.

Anyways: please respond to this thread if you're interested or if there is more I should share to catch said interest. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.