• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Project Recruitment: Dungeon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey folks!

I have been working on a Dungeon RPG project for about 3 to 4 months now, and I wanted to see what sort of experts I could recruit for some help! At this point my map is about 60% complete.

The project is about creating a dungeon rpg with very high replayability by:

-having a bunch of different enemies, randomly spawned, with interesting AI and abilities​
-having fun heroes with custom abilities​
-melding the worlds of Warcraft and Diablo to create an interesting and pleasing combination.​

To truly get a feel for the map, please try it out at my project's post, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/dungeon-rpg-140258/

I'm very proud of it so far, and I would love some help really taking it to the next level.

Right now I need:
An Expert Terrainer
Someone that could look over, slightly alter, or majorly alter when they feel it is necessary. Someone experienced with using custom doodads, doodad placement, and creating a good "feel" and "environment" would be excellent.​

A Code Reviewer
Someone that could review the efficiency of the triggers in game, and make correct alterations when necessary. Knowing Jass would be a plus to add an additional level of efficiency. The game is getting quite large and any help with that could go a long way.​

A Story Creator
This is an interesting one. It's important to me that the story for this project has a very simple flow, but is strong enough to motivate the player through the map. Think like the Diablo story: It was there, but while you were killing monsters, you weren't distracted by it. Not only do I need the story, but also somone that could suggest how to implement the story into the existing map / gameplay​

If you are interested in helping with this project, please PM me, or reply here if you would like to help out in any way.

My goal is to eventually get this as a hosted project, if this goes well.

NOTE: The map version on my project site is not the most updated version, but it should still give a good feel for the project.

Level 4
Sorry Ginko, looking for people that are committed, not just with an idea. I may have a story guy already too.

Thanks for your offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.