• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting - - Hero Makers &/or Terrainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello there,

I am currently in production of two projects.

One of which is at a beta stage, titled Ebb and Flow. It is an original AoS map. The only problem is that i worked on this quite a while ago as of such the heroes i feel are quite dull and un-original thus defying the point of an "original aos"...

my second project is a rpg/empire builder with an overlying story line to it which will play a major role in the game... it can be played for the story line or for competitive play against friends or online. It is starting from scratch with only the basic outlay and story line done at the moment. i need terrainers to help make this dream come true... but i will get there eventually any way.

so if you feel interested at all in any of these projects or want to no more then give me a yell.

thanks guys..

love adric

Level 4
well... hero maker... as its name would suggest... is to make heroes.

but yes that is over simplified. Basically you would be making spells, models, balancing... all that kinda stuff just to make some good heroes for it.. Their is already an interesting hero concept in it but i feel the heroes and their spells are just... dull.. as one might say.

please click the link in my singnature to it and have a try at the current beta... i think you will see that the current hereos are unoriginal..

how ever they will still need to keep to their current concepts.

p.s the name is that for a reason... the same reason why slardar says it.

Level 4
Cheers rui.. dont want that in my thread..

any way

still looking for any one interested in hero creation or terraining..

pm if you are keen

Status
Not open for further replies.