• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[TSH] D&D Reforged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
So a long time ago I had made a request for a TSH D&D Map. I lost the project after a while into the map. So I have come up with the idea to redo the map but in the biggest tile set possible. so that you can have as much doodads as possible and you can make larger areas for the players to explorer. If anyone has ever checked out my Custom Hero Defense map, then you know I like RPG style games mixed in with all sorts of chaos. In this project I remember playing a map called QD&D "Quantity Dan's Dungeons and Dragons" but I cant find his project anymore no matter where I look. So I had been wanting to remake my own style of the project. Currently the terrain is requiring a professional Terrainer, or anyone who wants to give it a shot! I currently have the main spawn area where the heroes will spawn. I have a set area where you can spawn units in and modify their Health, Damage, Attack Speed, you can reset the unit if you want. As DM you can give hero Level, AGI, STR, INT. I had the idea of putting in the custom hero aspect. so you can customize your hero as you like. so its a D&D Custom Hero Adventure. I plan to add in a lot of custom models for the units so there is more to explorer. There can be only one DM. There are 5 AI player units. 3 of which is host controlled so the host can have it where the units fight each other and have waves of enemies attack. As it stands the Advanced Gameplay constants is still bugged, so I can not change the armor type stuff. Unfortunately this means I won't be able to mess around with the hero's resistances. I can install a few triggers that can somewhat modify the armor types.

Anyways what I am recruiting for at this moment is the following: Terrainer, Icon Artist, & Model Makers.
I am wanting to pay the person who helps me terrain the map. for their effort.

I have some ideas for what items I want, so I'm going to work on triggering, Items, and so on. no reason to look for people in that area.

You can contact me here or you can contact me at my discord: Join the ✯El Reino Perdido✯ | ✯𝓔𝓛𝓡𝓟✯ Discord Server! or personal discord: Desi_K#0947

Status
Not open for further replies.