• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[TSH] D&D ( Looking for Terrainers )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I am working on this brand new project, It's kind of like QuatraDan's D&D But I suck at Terraining, and I need someone to help me out with the map design, I have added in a full area where player 1 ( DM ) can select a unit to spawn a unit for the DM [Dungeon master], I have set a place and added a few Heroes for players 2 - 12 to select their Heroes, I just need someone who is good at doing terrain to help me, I will give credit to them if someone helps. would appreciate it.

Level 8
Not sure if I can help or not. You can view my album for the terrain I had did for another project to see if my skill meet your expectation.
Your Terraining looked wonderful, My main issue is that The map its self is large, and I want to use most of it up, The map its self has 5 different layers, 1. Barrens, 2. Frozen Waste ( Ice crown ), 3. Ashenvale Forest, 4. Lordearon Forest, 5. (A Dungeon like terrain.) If you can do it, I'll be happy about it no matter what, At least someone else with good terraining skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.