• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

VD&D DM/Player Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I'm working on Vuen's D&D RP map. It's been in production for about a month and a half now and has had some heavy work done to it, but is far from finished.

I'm trying to add a new skilladd system to it, which is a difficult task. However I've manipulated and looked at all of the JASS, breaking down things like DMs not being able to have units for their player, and players not being able to recieve heroes directly. Also made a few things more efficient, added some things, added a ton of models after condensing them, and added a ton of JASS spells.

The project is already quiet established, even with me being the only member person on it.

What is VD&D?

For ya'll who don't know, VD&D is a custom WC3 map where the players are broken into two catagories. The DMs, (3) who are much like a normal player in SotDRP, and the Players, (7) which are much like a hero in an RPG. The DMs create quests and scenary for the players to traverse, all while following a thought up storyline (If the DM is good)

Many people find this enjoyable, and with the new JASS spells, being a player is funner then ever. If I can get the 'skilladd system fully in, I'll be able to magnify the enjoyment for the DMs as well.

I'm in need of any map maker to help me. Terrainer, modeler, texturer, Trigger, JASS, Spell Maker, whatever. So post a message here on the thread.

Even comments, concerns, ideas, chit chat, whatever is welcome. So I hope to hear some noise.

Attachments

• Vuen's DnD.w3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 61
Level 1
Indeed you shall. It's Undead_Ravager (Head of Clan OrGn, Titanhex VD&DGP clan) I was just wondering how the development is going on your map. I see you are working with Zoom_Zoom_Zoom for the terrain. Keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.