• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Terrainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I need a good handful of terrainers to assist me in the next stage of my project.

The Project in question is Vuen's D&D Grand Project. I'm going for themed maps here.

You'll have a lot of free reign, and your name will be plastered onto the map. Your name will be known, so take comfort in that.

What I require is that you have a World Edit enhancer. WEU, NGJP, whatever. This is so you can make a 480x480, 16 tile map. Very useful for terraining. I'd expect any terrainer with their salt to have it.

Anyways, that's really my only requirement.

The themes I'm looking to do are:
Desert
Under Water
Pirate/Islands
Civilized World
Snowland
Wasteland
Enhanced version of the old VD&D terrain

Right now that's all I can think of. If you have an idea for a good RP terrain, suggest it here and I'll ask the community.

If you know how the .sql works that makes cliffs unpassable and would like to use it, I can provide it. Otherwise, ramps and levels are good enough.

I'm looking for functionality over eye candy, btw. Provided is the up to date version of VD&D I'm working on, so you know what you're working with. If you need a version of VD&D you can open, SMW is available.

I need a spot in the bottom right for the pallete, but other than that there's not a lot of specifics.

Attachments

• VDnD Grand Project.w3x
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.