• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need SpellMaker for Vuen's D&D Grand Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Alright I need a spellmaker for the Popular Vuen's D&D Grand Project. It's a roleplay map that allows the hero players to crawl through a world of battle and glory created by the 3 DMs.

It's fast paced, and the enemies don't always last too long, so the emphasis is on burst spells and DoT spells that last no more than 10 seconds. Spells with flashy looks and interesting effects are also a key factor. (No blink or similar spells that let one transist over obstacles.)

Here is the heroes I need spells made for. 4 Each. 1 Ultimate and 3 Regular.

Assassin
Knight
Templar
Swordsman
Crusader
Cleric
Rifleman
Elven Archer
Dwarven Warrior
Mage

Orc Samurai
Voodoo Hunter
Orc Shaman
Orc Warlock
Gruntie (Female Grunt)
Witchdoctor

Undead Baron
Banshee
Undead Summoner
Undead Vampire
Undead Knight
Undead Ranger
Undead Rogue

Night Elf Ranger
Pandaren Geomancer
Night Elf Slayer
Night Elf Giant
Druid Forms (Stag, Wolf, Bear, Wildkin)

Anyone wishing to help please do. It would allow the map to finally be hosted publicly as this is the last thing I need for it.

Spells MUST be MUI/MPI.

Last edited:
Level 13
The spell making on this can be very creative. The first priority is the existing hero spells. Once those are complete one is free to make spells to their hearts content, whatever they can think of can go into this map.

The special thing about it is that it's an RP map. Being creative with spells is a huge plus, and you'd like never get this freedom for spellmaking on any other map. You'll be making them for heroes that run through the quests like an RPG, but the spells with RP elements attached are the best.

I know there's plenty of spellmakers out there. I'm sure someone may be interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.