• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vuen's D&D Spell Ideas + Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
In Vuen's D&D Grand Project, I lose a whole bunch of spells during the fix. It's fine, wasn't too fond of them.

So I need new spell ideas for the following classes:

Assassin
Knight
Templar
Swordsman
Crusader
Cleric
Rifleman
Elven Archer
Dwarven Warrior
Mage

Orc Samurai
Voodoo Hunter
Orc Shaman
Orc Warlock
Gruntie (Female Grunt)
Witchdoctor

Undead Baron
Banshee
Undead Summoner
Undead Vampire
Undead Knight
Undead Ranger
Undead Rogue

Night Elf Ranger
Pandaren Geomancer
Night Elf Slayer
Night Elf Giant
Druid Forms (Stag, Wolf, Bear, Wildkin)

(More to be decided soon)

Also any extra spells you want to suggest go ahead. If you want to suggest heroes or changes to hero this is the thread for that. Shoot.

Level 31
alright, expect ALOT of spells soon, i'm not very good at spell balancing so i'll put the spells and you can decide their damages, expect an edit of this post with a bunch soon

Templar

Golden Lightning [Spell 1] - The Templar whips out a lash of golden lightning conjured from holy light. This electrocutes the targeted unit, doing <blank> damage and reducing attack and movement speed by <blank>.

Divine Retribution [Ultimate] - The Templar musters the strength of the light for a short time. After the power is gathered, the Templar releases a large shockwave of holy energy, doing <blank> damage. When the shockwave ends, it will result in an explosion of holy fire, doing <blank> initial damage and <blank> damage over time.

thats all i have for now

Last edited:
Level 6
something DnD really needs is the abillity to play in singleplayer, build in a region, save all the data, and then when in multiplayer be able to load all that data (you can't load on top of someon else and you can't load more than one area per game.)

that would speed up the start of the game.

Level 6
I'm not familiar with the map you are talking about but if it is a DnD map then you could just copy dnd spells. If you have the right books, it should have spells for every class that you have listed.

Level 13
warman your idea would be completely awesome if it could be done. Unfortunatelly all the values you'd have to save for that would make the load code insanely long. Not to mention there's a good chance that when it all gets loaded it would lag out the game.

It's not exaactly a DnD engine. Ampere D&D is more of a D&D engine. This is being modded more for roleplay purposes. I'll see if I can't borrow some D&D spells though, that's a good idea.

Level 5
Rifleman:
Astral Rifle (Ultimate): Summon a rifle that deals equivalent damage as your hero. Cannot be directly controlled. The rifle has the ability Mirror Shot, splitting the rifle into several copies that attack the hero's current target. Lasts X seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.