• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Styllaris

Control the most powerful being in the multiverse and design an unstoppable army to challenge the forces of Azeroth.

Single-Player Map

How to play:
Requires WC3 Reforged

- Copy TheStyllaris.w3x to <MyDocuments>/Warcraft III/Maps/ (Or any subfolder in there)
- Open WC3 Reforged -> Single Player -> Custom Games
- Navigate to your folder and start the map

This map was made for Maporino 2021! hosted by Jayborino

Features:
- The Styllaris, an omnipotent being that is essential to build your base and upgrade your army
- Challenges of each of the 4 main races of Azeroth. Survive their attacks and push into their base to defeat them
- Adapt any enemy unit into your army, allowing you to produce and customize them
- 85 different items that can be equipped to a unit type to customize them
- A bonus challenge that can be unlocked once you have defeated all 4 races that features guests that are 'out of these world'...

Thanks to these people for custom models & icons:
RavenBlackbird, Sin'dorei300, ProxyCakey, 4eNNightmmare, Mythic, Novart, nhocklanhox6, The Panda, RED BARON, CRAZYRUSSIAN, NFWar, JesusHipster, CeDiL, Kanadaj, Mainy, War_Golum, BLazeKraze, PeeKay, Mc!, Darkfang, Helix-Magnus, ~Nightmare, Imadori, Gewn Stefani, Hemske, Evolving, Korija2029, HerrDave, Unknown102, Spellbound, Marcos DAB, D.ee, tjordell, GooS, San, loktar, kola, Chaosy, Sun gate, 67chrome, nightelfbuilder, xyzier_24, Mustang, Static, Mullar, BETABABY, Mr.Goblin, Heinvers, killst4r, Daenar7, Gluma, Misha, Fingolfin, UgoUgo, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Zerox, Cavman, kellym0, Max66, wojia10502, General Frank, GhostThruster, ikillforeyou, Kofi_Banan, donut3.5, Ham Ham, rober artua, Grendel, Shardeth, MatiS, Tranquil, Thrikodius
Contents

The Styllaris (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
A lovely map concept that could use a much better terrain and some custom races to confront. Approved. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site Rules Map Submission Rules M A P - D E S...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
A lovely map concept that could use a much better terrain and some custom races to confront.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 2
Hey :) I just played your map, and i have to say i loved it. Very cool idea :) But i have a few questions. First of all, i wasn't able to load a saved game. Is this intended? I don't have Reforged graphics but it was playable without it. Just couldn't load. Also how do you fight the bonus challenge when you have destroyed the 4 races? I couldn't seem to find anything. Other than that, great map! Good work

Level 3
Hey :) I just played your map, and i have to say i loved it. Very cool idea :) But i have a few questions. First of all, i wasn't able to load a saved game. Is this intended? I don't have Reforged graphics but it was playable without it. Just couldn't load. Also how do you fight the bonus challenge when you have destroyed the 4 races? I couldn't seem to find anything. Other than that, great map! Good work
You have to attack the Styllaris after completing all challenges.

As for the saves, this map uses alot of custom code so i don't even know where to begin to find the problem.
The map is not so long anyway.

Also the map is intended for Classic Graphics.