• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Contest #2 - Poll

Whose terrain is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 34
Thank you Ghan, you rock. I didn't add MadseN to this contest because he never submitted a final, and his others didn't do him justice imo.

Level 7
I hope I'm allowed to vote. I would have voted MadseN's first mountain picture, but since that's not an option, I voted Dakho. They're both the best terrains here, in my opinion.

Not to say the others suck, they're all good.

Level 17
NearbyHermit's looks beatiful.

So I will vote for you.

Second is Frostwhisper, very nice, looks very real.

Level 34
I find it rather ...annoying, I guess, that I'm not on that poll, though I submitted two final entries and also said that in the old thread.
Damnit. I'll try and get that fixed quick. Famous, I'll try and get yours fixed too (Why did Ghan make this? Now I can't edit!)

If there are any name mistakes... suck it up. I'm not going to bother changing them. Everyone should be able to tell who it is.

Edit: Both problems are fixed thanks to General Frank!

Level 34
Popularity can't be stopped, but you can't deny that HT's terrain is good. Most of the people who have voted for HT, imo, are trustworthy. Let's drop this whole popularity thing please.

Remember, I still have to judge these bad boys.

Level 24
I dont actually care much about popularity and you ahve to admit that his terrain is Diabloy awesome,but his voters are fellow furries and there are terrains better than his.

But come on people,lets try to look deeper into this contest,surely they must have a reason to vote for HT.And HT is the main attention for nothing,remember that this contest is ''Terrain Contest 2 '' not ''HappyTauren Contest''

Level 34
This thread needs some serious cleaning Ghan!

If at the end of the contest, I feel any cheating or popularity votes have been involved, I may do something. So please stop with this immature whining.

Level 14
Anyway.. back on-topic..
It was a toss up between ~Void~ and Childeric for me..
I voted for Childeric cause I think it's serene, and I like that..
Though.. all of them amazing.

hmm, what happend here. none of them were amazing. i expected more from some of you.

some were ok.

i dont know why everyone is voting HT. his work seems like he didnt spend much time on it. like he sort of did it all in one day. or an hour. his bridge is floating.

i voted [death] cause his seemed like the most realistic and had a nice cold touch to it.
the mountain on the right was the attention grabber.

GL to everyone.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Hey, nothing's bad about making stuff for an hour. Besides, the small flaws in HT's terrain (which are indeed many :p) are usually condoned due to the terrian's overall awesomeness. Furthermore, we all know HT doesn't spend any real time and effort on his pieces :p

Status
Not open for further replies.