• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Contest #3 Poll

Who made the best terrain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
I really don't like the idea of an anonymous vote, but if everyone really wants me to. Also it will be a pain in the ass to get all the WIPS. I'll have to limit it to like three each.

Level 34
It's not that so much that, as I don't think popularity is affecting the contest in a huge way. It's just the fact that a lot of people don't terrain, and can't properly critique it. This happens in all contests. I have no idea how to model, and therefore may not realize how one is more amazing than another, I just vote on the one that looks coolest to me.

Level 34
What's wrong with you people? This is not some reputation battle or challenge who's better and who's not... I've been looking at the posts in here, and you all are jealous at frostwhisper and his votes... I do not care if I'm last, third or first, this is a friendly competition, reputation and reputation award means nothing... this has gone too far...

And what's with that idea of ''only-for-great-terrainers'' contest?!?! wtf? Everyone can be a great terrainer, you just have to try harder!

I don't care if I get -rep for this what I wrote, I just can not believe what has this turned into, this is not a competition... this is battle......

Level 34
Maybe. What's going on with wc3creations contest? If you guys don't get one going soon, I'll start a new one here (once this one is done).

Status
Not open for further replies.