• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
EDIT:I NEED the spell to scale with the vampire's current health, thanks!

Spell Name: Requiem

Spell Type: MUI, and GUI: easy to import into my map. Variables are editable (IE the damage and duration, etc)

Summons a coffin for the Vampire to rest in. The coffin has a certain amount of HP. Can only be used during the day.

Description:
Level 1 - Summons a Coffin with 20% of Vampire's Current HP and 20% of Vampire's Current(If Possible) armor. When entered, the Vampire will regenerate 2% HP/MP every second until he exits or the casket is broken.

Level 2 - Summons a Coffin with 40% of Vampire's Current and 40% of Vampire's Current(If Possible) armor. When entered, the Vampire will regenerate 4% HP/MP every second until he exits or the casket is broken.

Level 3 - Summons a Coffin with 60% of Vampire's Current HP and 60% of Vampire's Current(If Possible) armor. When entered, the Vampire will regenerate 6% HP/MP every second until he exits or the casket is broken.

Other Remarks: If possible, I'd like a coffin model as well. If you're unable to find one, it's no problem.

Last edited:
Level 9
Spell name: Ilussion Strike
Effect: Creates ilussions of the Hero, that jumps and damage every unit hit by their jump in target area.
Level 1: 4 ilussions and 100 damage.
Level 2: 5 ilussions and 150 damage.
Level 3: 6 ilussions and 200 damage.
Level 4: 8 ilussions and 250 damage.
Level 5: 8 ilussions and 300 damage.
Area of Effect: 300
Duration: 5 sec
Model: If you played DotA you mabey now how the Omnislash looks, i wan't the same but with several Ilussions. If you haven't, it looks like the ilussions is jumping around and attacking units in the target area. If you need the Model file of the hero, Arthas, not with frostmour or anithing else.

Please make it in GUI.:smile:

Level 19
Spell name: Ilussion Strike
Effect: Creates ilussions of the Hero, that jumps and damage every unit hit by their jump in target area.
Level 1: 4 ilussions and 100 damage.
Level 2: 5 ilussions and 150 damage.
Level 3: 6 ilussions and 200 damage.
Level 4: 8 ilussions and 250 damage.
Level 5: 8 ilussions and 300 damage.
Area of Effect: 300
Duration: 5 sec
Model: If you played DotA you mabey now how the Omnislash looks, i wan't the same but with several Ilussions. If you haven't, it looks like the ilussions is jumping around and attacking units in the target area. If you need the Model file of the hero, Arthas, not with frostmour or anithing else.

Please make it in GUI.:smile:

You dont meet the requirements either.

Level 9
View attachment 79912 Evil Seal here is your Illusion strike spell.
EDIT: Xilinger i hope that this helps you, is here another request that i can do for you, because you have a lot of they.

Just one thing, when i starts the map to look at the spell my editor says "Error trigger function does not exist in data base: UnitDamageTargetBJ" and then the editor crash. Do sombody now Why???

I have an idea,and i don t know how to aquire points.
Spell name:Drake form
Effect:Morphs the hero into a dragon granting 300 health,-100 mana,20 damage,magic type damage, and gives the Fly abbility.The user can t cast his own spells.The hero will gain the abbilities magic imunity, firebolt(adds 15 damage per attach at the cost of 8(autocast) and fly.Drains 1 mana point per second.Lasts until canceled or until hero runt out of mana.
I tried to make sth like this but i can t!I got an error any time i try!

Level 10
can i request you something?

Spell request 1.
Spell name:Frost Warth
Spell Description:Unlesh the warth of frost.Sending a ring of frost that deal 250,400,550 and freeze the unit its hits.Last for 5 second.Cracks if the unit's hitpoint is below 5%,7.5%,10%.
Special effect:hope something from you.

Spell request 2.
Spell name:Ethernal Slash
Spell Description:Target an enemy.Move to the target instanly.Slashes the unit for 12 times,each slash moved to different direction.Each slash deal 4% target's hitpoint.
Special effect:make the caster a bit blur and add banish effect on it,and can add some effect on the sword juz liek the spell shadow slash(http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ll-103737/?prev=search=slash&d=list&r=20).the target can make it plays the death amination.

thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
can i request you something?

Spell request 1.
Spell name:Frost Warth
Spell Description:Unlesh the warth of frost.Sending a ring of frost that deal 250,400,550 and freeze the unit its hits.Last for 5 second.Cracks if the unit's hitpoint is below 5%,7.5%,10%.
Special effect:hope something from you.

Look here for your first spell:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...k-v1-08x-140950/?prev=search=nova&d=list&r=20

Frost nove, I think :)

I would like to take some requests again, excusing to Xiliger, whom I left alone during the Hero Contest ;(

But! I will take only INTERESTING requests. Something, that has not been created yet... Yet, by me. :)

Only GUI.

I have a spell request.
It's a target point ability.

1) Sweeping Beam

2) The caster picks a random unit to the right of the target point and strike it with a beam. Then the beam will sweep to the left and damages every enemy unit gets sweep.

3) The caster picks a random unit to the right of the target point and strike it with a beam. Then the beam will sweep to the left and damages every enemy unit gets sweep.

Well, if it's a target point ability. Imagine a triangle which the peak is from the caster.
Then the base of the triangle centers on the target point. Then imagine a straight line that is equivalent to 300 range. 150 Range to left and to the right. The ability will pick a random unit to the right his facing that is in the "line". Then a aerial shackles lightning will appear to the targeted unit's position and the caster's position. Then the tip of the lightning (the one in the targeted unit's position) will move until the 300 ranged line is covered, dealing damage to enemy units.

The blast has a radius of 150.
It look like this:
180px-Colossus_SC2_GameAnim1.gif

4) Extra Stuff

N/A

Sorry if its complicated :D

Level 11
Looks like it's channeling, yeah? Probably, for a short period, but it is. That hardens everything. (Plus one trigger, definetily) (Or is it okay just to make hero invulnerable and immobolise it?) Also, you see, from where do you think the lightning should come? From the chest of the caster? :)

It looks just wonderful on the GIF, but I don't think there is a big robot with such an animation and attach point in WC3 :p That will just be... weird. :\

Level 2
Can someone make me a working slow aura out of GUI/Triggers
because I made one in GUI the main problem is it doesn't show any icon

Level 9
Can someone make me a working slow aura out of GUI/Triggers
because I made one in GUI the main problem is it doesn't show any icon

Tornado slow aura. :) change the stats, and use this.
  • Slow aura
    • Events:
      • Unit - A unit learns a skill
    • Conditions:
      • (Learned skill) equal to Slow Aura
    • Actions:
      • Unit - Add Slow Aura[Dummy] to (Triggering Unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Slow Aura[Dummy] for (Triggering Unit) to Level of Slow Aura for (Triggering Unit)
The second ability should be like critical strike but without any damage and put the damage/icon, because the original skill icon doesnt show up.

Good luck :)

Level 4
I would like to take some requests again, excusing to Xiliger, whom I left alone during the Hero Contest ;(

But! I will take only INTERESTING requests. Something, that has not been created yet... Yet, by me. :)

Only GUI.

/Request

Spell Name: Chilling Presence

Icon: ( does not really matter )

Spell Info:
Passive ( activateable ) which means it can be turned on/off
4 levels
500 AOE (at all levels)
Does 15 /20 /25 /30 DPS( damage per second )
Drains 25 /35 /40 /50 Mana/s
Slows Enemy Movement and Attack speed by 10% /13% /17% /20%
Applies Freeze to Enemies when ability hits level 4
Destroys Nearby Trees

Freeze Info:
0.8 second stun that does 25 bonus damage
2 second, 10% movement slow is applied after stun that stacks with Chilling Presence
17% Chance to Freeze Enemy when attacked by caster
only Freezes when affected by Chilling Presence

Effect Info
Tileset Change: IceCrown Glacier - Ice, Dark Ice
Caster Effect: make floating ice trails on Caster
Freeze Effect: use frost nova effect on units affected by Freeze
Slow Effect: use ordinary frost slow effect

Spell Description:
The Presence of the Lich King is so frightening that it causes the
temperature to drop drastically, reducing enemies fighting proficiencies and
causing them to deal damage from the cold. The presence is so
overwhelming that even the ground where the Lich King is standing freezes.

+rep and Credits to anyone who will be able to make this.

PS. I tried looking for a Spell like this in the Spell section and only found this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...-a-157830/?prev=c=114&t=66&r=20&d=list&page=2
its like the spell in the link,"Contages Insanctus". Maybe you could "base" your triggers from that. But use the Spell Info I provided.

/Edited

Last edited:
Level 10
Tornado slow aura. :) change the stats, and use this.
  • Slow aura
    • Events:
      • Unit - A unit learns a skill
    • Conditions:
      • (Learned skill) equal to Slow Aura
    • Actions:
      • Unit - Add Slow Aura[Dummy] to (Triggering Unit)
      • Unit - Set level of Slow Aura[Dummy] for (Triggering Unit) to Level of Slow Aura for (Triggering Unit)
The second ability should be like critical strike but without any damage and put the damage/icon, because the original skill icon doesnt show up.

Good luck :)

or use a modified endurance aura (is it the one with speed boost?) with negative speed boost that targets enemies.

Level 4
If Aspard (or anyone) is indeed taking new requests, then I have something interesting (well, I think it is) to request;

Name: Wildspell

Spell Info:
Casted
1 level (or if you really wanted, 6)
70 Mana cost
Each spell have a 25% chance of being picked.

What it does: It randomly picks between four spells and fires the selected one against the enemy.
Fireball: 210 damage.
Frostbolt: 150 damage and slows target.
Immolate: deals 200 damage over time to the target.
Arcane Exploson: deals 180 damage in an area.

+rep for the maker, of course :)

If Aspard (or anyone) is indeed taking new requests, then I have something interesting (well, I think it is) to request;

Name: Wildspell

Spell Info:
Casted
1 level (or if you really wanted, 6)
70 Mana cost
Each spell have a 25% chance of being picked.

What it does: It randomly picks between four spells and fires the selected one against the enemy.
Fireball: 210 damage.
Frostbolt: 150 damage and slows target.
Immolate: deals 200 damage over time to the target.
Arcane Exploson: deals 180 damage in an area.

+rep for the maker, of course :)

There: MUI and easily configurable.

Attachments

• Wildspell.w3x
    27.6 KB · Views: 60
Thanks for that, Pharaoh_. Very cool :)

Oh, for the Arcane Explosion, I wanted to add a special effect and I forgot;
use this, before the Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true action:
  • Special Effect - Create a special effect at W_Points[3] using (model.mdx)
  • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created spell effect)
Suggested effect: Wisp Explode model (depicts AoE event damage)

Level 4
Yo! :)
If you don't mind, I'll need more than one spell ...
And please, if you can, make it in GUI, becuase I don't understand JASS a shi- :)))

Superjump
Tank crew activates the "jump-rockets", which will cause the tank bounce from earth and to get to any point withing the range in a second. Has |cffffcc00350/450/550|r range.
Because of the engine jet, ground will burn and will damage enemies who get too close in 200 AOE for |cffffcc0033/67/100|r damage.

So basically, it's like leap but without knockback and with a flame strike stuff at jumping-from position.

Warped fire
The tank focuses the timespace itself in one long row and blasts fire into it. The fire slowly flies by the line into distance of |cffffcc002000|r points dealing |cffffcc0070/110/150 damage|r in units in its way and also creates a trail of flame which will damage enemy tanks who drive into it by |cffffcc0017/28/47 damage per second|r.

Like shockwave but with the higer mentioned trail of fire.
The primary fire should use model of shockwave and the trail can be some minor flames ...

Thank you. ;)

Level 6
Hmmmm 2 month old tread... Still going on?

I'll take a shot anyway hehe....couldn't make that spell work at all :s

Spell name:
Tripple Elemental Arrow

Spell info: Hit only enemy units!!
Shoots ice arrows at 3 random units (depend on skill level*) in 500 range of caster. Each arrow will slow the unit hit and then bounce in a chain lightning effect to 3 to 6 more unit each wich will be slowed too. Each ice arrow and chain lightning will also cause an explosion in 250 range of unit hit.
Guess it's not too precise..
Archer choot 4 enemy;
the 4 enemy are slowed and an explosion occur on them, hitting every unit in 250;
a chain lightning is shot from each of the 4 unit, wich hit 4 more unit and explode on them too;
again...

*Bounces 3 times at level 1, 2, and 3. 4 units at 4, 5, 6. 5 units at level 7, 8, 9, and 6 units at level 10

Each unit slowed will be slowed by 50%, each unit damaged (explosion does the dmg) will be damaged by (udg_tea + ( (agility of caster x spell level) / 2)
Each unit can be damaged only once by the spell! (unit group or somehting..)

Spell description:
Unleash an arrow using all three elements you have learned. This spell will cause devastating cassualities among enemies. Deal ( 75** + ( (agility x spell level) \ 2 )

**Doesn't matter, i'll fix the dmg later as long as they are dealt as udg_tea in the trigger.

Level 7
Hello I was wondering if someone here can help me with some spells,I'm a huge noob when it comes to trigered spells and I really need some help,with them

Mortal Strike:Instant Kill all opponents bellow X HP.If not,target will take Y Damage

Last Stand:Hero HP will not go bellow 10 until for 10 seconds,the target is considered invulnerable and his move speed and attack speed is increased by X until his 10 seconds are up then he is dead.

Extra Stuff:please add precise information on how to extract and recreate these spells so that I may learn how to remake them,should I lose the map with the spells you made.I don't care if you make it in JASS or GUI,but please chose the easy way so that I may learn faster.

Side Note:I didn't like the spells presented on a triger map tutorial and decided to start learning my way.But I do intend to place them on my arena map.+rep for understanding and a job well done to the one who takes on my request.

Edit:This thread is still alive,right?

Last edited:
Level 5
I don't want you to make me a spell, I just need a frickin trigger that will cast a spell at the point of the cursor without me having to click T.T haven't found anything by searching so far.

If you really care, what I'm making is:
Flame Spike - summons a column of fire at the cursor's location, burning enemy units in its area for 60/105/150/195/240 damage. 3 second cooldown

I know that to make this, I need a spell that doesn't require a target, like thunder clap, then save the location of the cursor (which happens to be where I'm stuck xD) as a variable of some type, and make a dummy at the saved variable and have it cast the actual spell. Any tips?

Level 8
I need a spell,

Name: no name yet
Levels: 1
Descript: The caster will strike the target 3 times at highspeed, dealing the heroes base amount of damage (include bonus damage from items/abilities. exclude possible critical hits.) per strike to the target.
The Target won't be able to do anything untill the 3rd strike.
The target will be knocked back after the 3rd strike (not very far though)

would be great if someone could make this, +rep if you do.

Level 15
well since there are still requests coming in i would like to request 2 spells

Both the spells are for the same hero

Spell Name:no name
Spell Tooltip:Each kill will create a fire ball that will move randomly around the killer. max of 4 increases max firballs for each level.fire balls last 45 seconds
Spell Description:The fire balls will move randomly around the owner and when they come in contact with enemy units they will take 20 damage persecond. the damage increases with each level by 5
Extra stuff:The owner of the balls can consume a random ball to heal him self by 40.

Spell Name: Burning field
Spell Tooltip:the caster creates a burning field at a location that slows and damages units in the field. also while the caster is in it, it will create fire balls for the spell above.(as long as the caster has learnt it)
Spell Description:the enemy units will be damaged by 80 per second.increases with each level and will be slowed by 50%. The fire balls are created every second the owner is in the burning field the max fireballs depends on the level of the no name spell.

can the spells be GUI MUI please

Level 15
Spell name: Dead Blast
Spell Tooltip: Dredon strikes the enemy for ?? of damage and heals allies for 10% of the damage.
Spell Description: Dredon strikes the enemy with dark magic and heals his allies.
Extra Stuff This skill is supposed to be a high level healing spell, i hope you can make it.

Spell name: Blood Evolution
Spell Tooltip: Thug gains 10 health points per level and a 1% of health regeneration in 5 seconds.
Spell Description: Thug gains great strenght from evolution.
Extra Stuff: This skill could be really awesome, please try to create it.

Spell name: Mass confusion
Spell Tooltip: In a area of 300 range every monster is stunned. (Heroes are stunned for less time)
Spell Description: Dredon makes enemies to think about ther death making them imbollized.
Extra Stuff: No extra stuff : )

Please comment me for theese spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.