• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
@Xilliger fine, i dont need it now.

@Xilliger is it possible to give that to me unzipped? =P i have nothing to unzip .7z files

@88warcraft werent u gonna request a system?

Level 13
Ahh, yes i forget. I have bad mind. I want an easy combo system or ranged attack system.
Combo will be ability[PASSIVE] and gives a 75 chance to make an combo, attack damage need to be a primary damage of attacker. Do it however you know, you can use more units, or whatever just to be MPI OR MUI whatever. If you don't want do combo please do Ranged attack system, that means when you equip bow or crossbow, you will get ranged attacks... simple but must be MPI or MUI.
EDIT : systems need to be in GUI. And combo need to have 3 levels, but ranged attack isn't ability and don't use abilities only items.

Level 19
1. Explain more on the combo system please. I have no idea what ur talkin about.

2. You cant get range by trigger. Games that use that just switch to entirely new units.

Level 13
hhaaa? I need system... And im triggerer i have my RPG, know to modify. +REP.
Illidans911 1. You know whats the combo? Then just make unit to attack faster or whatever, just to on 1 level does one bonus attack(Like in DotA on Nerubian weaver third ability),on 2 does two bonus attacks.... all to 5 level. BUT DAMAGE MUST BE PRIMARY DAMAGE OF ATTACKER(UNIT THAT DO COMBOES). I don't need effects, just system to do it and no problem if you just make two units, and replace unit between they.

Level 5
Name: Bash
Toltip: A powerful smashing blow that knocks the target back.
Describtion: The immense physical strength of the Barbarian people is widely known, so it should come as no surprise that this is one of the first skills that they develop as a warrior. Summoning up their renowned brute strength a Barbarian can deliver a powerful and painful blow that staggers an enemy from its feet, knocking them back.
Efect: DevourEffectArt, on the chest when hit.

Level 19
Im one of those people who despises dota.

Your still not making yourself clear!

First hit : normal hit

second hit : ???

Level 3
Now what i have 50 posts you can make it yes?
1st.
Name: Slash(hotkey q)
Tooltip: slashes in front of user then clicked Range 300 units Wide 400 dmg: 1/2/3/4 Cd:
2/1.75/1.50/1
Description: i will make it myself
(it;s not a target spell it just slashes then you click it)
2nd. Upper Slash (hotkey w)
Tooltip: slashes in front of user then clicked, range 500 wide 200, Dmg: 1/3/4/5 Cd: 3/2.75/2.50/2
(it's not target spell too)
3d. Dash(htokey e)
Tooltip: dashes in front of user then clicked, range 800/900/1000/1100, Cd:4/3,5/3,25/3
(it's not a blink )
no mp required for any of these spells
and it would be very good if it would be on blademaster or kunkka.
P.s Please do it :( rep+ both of you xilliger and Assspard (hehe :D asss)

Last edited:
Level 2
The spell name : Meat Hook
Description: Launches a bloody hook at a unit or location. The hook will snag the first target it encounters, dealing damage then dragging the victim back to the Butcher.
Spec. Effects: Like in Pudge Wars...

Level 9
Hey, i wanted to request this spell. ;D

Multiple Blade Dance
Orogor creates illusions of himself, blinks to the target and starts spinning and dealing damage.
Level 1 - 1 Illusion, 100 damage per second.
Level 2 - 2 Illusions, 175 damage per second.
Level 3 - 3 Illusions, 250 damage per second.

The spell should be GUI, not MUI, cause it's only for normal blademaster, so.

Stuff you need to know: Huh the thing should look somethin like this.

Level 1.

~~ . ~~
. Target
Illusion . BladeMaster

They start spinning and moving around, around the target

Level 2.

Illusion . ~~
. Target
Illusion . BMaster

Start spinning around the target

Level 3.

Illusion . Illusion
. Target
Illusion . Bmaster

Start spinnin around the target ;)

Hope it is possible with gui.

Regards,
Tiche3:grin:

Level 19
No clue, xiliger was active and said he'd do my request last monday, but hes never responded since than.

Level 10
Spell Name: Mana Drain Aura

Tooltip: The Statue in its true form releases powers which drain 1/2/3/4 mana per second from enemy units in 900 range.

Spell Description: basically works like an aura. steals mana from enemy units and gives the same amount to the hero

Extra Stuff: it would be really awesome, if you add a mana drain lightning effect ... but its absolutely not needed.

well thats my spell request... i hope you will do it.. good luck !
i will give credits and rep

Level 2
1st Request:
Spell Name: Dynamite Toss
Spell Description: Javurtez will throw a dynamite, the dynamite will blow in 2 seconds
Casting Range: 600
Area of Effect: 550
Spell Effects: If u play dota its just like the blast of techies suicide or just any blast in W3.

2nd Request:
Spell Name: Scent Sword
Spell Description: Casting a spell that drops some dozen of swords to a location with deadly precision dealing large damage and stunning all the units that has been strike.
Casting Range: 650
Spell Effect: Looks like this Scent Sword or
purpleblackSS.jpg

Xiliger please make my request...

Last edited:
Level 3
Sorry for the delay, My internet is out (Empty) I am over my cap and can't really access the net. I am using my phones simcard in my modem, so I cant upload stuff, to expensive. I will upload all spells as soon as my internet is on again.

Dammit and i fought you ignoring me on purpose :cry::cry::cry:
good tou answered our call :thumbs_up:

Level 15
as I see you're full of requests :D If you want (and others too) I want to help you :D I can easily surprass most GUI spell makers :D (made some GUI spells which made ppl think it can be nly done with JASS xD)
EDIT: First one done :D
Spell Name: Mana Drain Aura

Tooltip: The Statue in its true form releases powers which drain 1/2/3/4 mana per second from enemy units in 900 range.

Spell Description: basically works like an aura. steals mana from enemy units and gives the same amount to the hero

Extra Stuff: it would be really awesome, if you add a mana drain lightning effect ... but its absolutely not needed.

well thats my spell request... i hope you will do it.. good luck !
i will give credits and rep

Attachments

• Mana Drain Aura.w3x
    18.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Level 15
3d. Dash(htokey e)
Tooltip: dashes in front of user then clicked, range 800/900/1000/1100, Cd:4/3,5/3,25/3
(it's not a blink )

It's already on Hive... But I made it for you xD Just make sure you follow the READ ME, else your unit will end up screwed :D (It's hard to mess with moving speed at a unit which is close to the limit :D)

EDIT: Shit I forgot to make the CD/range... don't have time tonight, sorry, but i think it's not that hard to change it (Just change the ability's cast ramge and CD)

hhaaa? I need system... And im triggerer i have my RPG, know to modify. +REP.
Illidans911 1. You know whats the combo? Then just make unit to attack faster or whatever, just to on 1 level does one bonus attack(Like in DotA on Nerubian weaver third ability),on 2 does two bonus attacks.... all to 5 level. BUT DAMAGE MUST BE PRIMARY DAMAGE OF ATTACKER(UNIT THAT DO COMBOES). I don't need effects, just system to do it and no problem if you just make two units, and replace unit between they.

Eh, about the ranged system: you need a seperate unit for EVERY bow, and change them with triggers...

Attachments

• Dash.w3x
    17.8 KB · Views: 48
Level 10
as I see you're full of requests :D If you want (and others too) I want to help you :D I can easily surprass most GUI spell makers :D (made some GUI spells which made ppl think it can be nly done with JASS xD)
EDIT: First one done :D

cool thanks thats really what i wanted.. but i now realized how cool mana drain lightning effects would be ... :)

please, try to add them !
i will be infinity thankful ! (if thats even possible :)

Level 10
VoidLord: It's hard to make those effects Oo I would have to make a timer for every of the lightning effects Oo and that's a bit hard... And there is no expiration timer for effects... (stupid Blizzard Oo)

i know its not easy...

why do you need a expiration timer???
add a lighting from the unit with the mana drain aura buff to every enemy unit in 900 range, if the enemy units gets outa range, or dies, destroy the effect..

i know it wont work like i described it, but similar

Level 19
The spell name :Jump
Description: Jumps your character to any place... (Jumper Move) =)
Spec. Effects: Make some cool ones... Thanks....
Ok, my internet is up and going again. Please do not post any new requests, there is allot that has to be done first. All new requests will be ignored

To request a spell you must have at least 50 posts and 5 rep points. And you must state clearly what you want, in the format that I request.

Do you not listen?

Level 15
i know its not easy...

why do you need a expiration timer???
add a lighting from the unit with the mana drain aura buff to every enemy unit in 900 range, if the enemy units gets outa range, or dies, destroy the effect..

i know it wont work like i described it, but similar

You see, the problem is, if you move away, the lightning woN't follow you... They are between points not units... So I'd have to refresh them every second, but that's a bit hard...

Level 10
You see, the problem is, if you move away, the lightning woN't follow you... They are between points not units... So I'd have to refresh them every second, but that's a bit hard...

if thats really so much of a problem, why not making a dummy unit which casts life drain (and drains 0 life), and only moving the dummy on casters pos.

hmmm no thats a bad idea it would be to laggy i think... or maybe not?

Level 16
if u dun mind I request another. I need the Paladin skill in WoW. Divine Storm.
Sorry about it, but u can finish those first! I can wait.

Divine Storm
Description:
Cause <percent of hero damage> to all enemies within 700 range. The Divine Storm also global heal all the allied heroes with their <percent of max HP>.

This will be ultimate skill.

Area of Effect: 700
Healing: All allied heroes in the map
Icon: As the icon fit this skill (in-game icon)
Effect: Divine Storm created by Champara Bros.

Level 1 - 150% of damage. Heal 5% of max hp.
Level 2 - 175% of damage. Heal 7% of max hp.
Level 3 - 200% of damage. Heal 10% of max hp.

Level 19
Illidans911 said:
Name : Ice Water Fusion.

Levels : 10, +50 damage total each level. 5 each level for each spike of ice and 25 each level 4 the biggie.

Description : The user shoots out a huge spike of ice and all that are touched by it freezes(500 aoe?) Each unit that is affected gets hit by five frost novas, each 0.5 seconds apart. 1 second after the frost novas are done, all of the units that are affected are trapped in a huge field of ice(one huge frost nova, bunches of small. your choice) and are stunned for 5 seconds. the caster is frozen for 2 seconds.

Tooltip : The caster freezes nearby units, than hits them with ice, than finally coats them in a huge layer of ice for 5 seconds. The caster is also stunned for 2 seconds.

Requires : I dont mind if u use vjass/zinc, just tell me if u do/ what uve used :)

2 things.

1. Ty xilliger! Ill get back to you if i find any bugs.

2. Also xiliger, i didnt copy n paste that correctly. On the last big ice spike, can you make a 300 knockback?

Aite couple things ive noticed.

1. LOL! I wasnt clear! sorry! it was supposed to be like stomp, not flame strike. Also, the area should be alot bigger. maybe the circle should cover approx 1/3 screen? Its gonna be an ultimate for an ultimate hero.

2. again, i wasnt clear on it, the units (including caster) should be freezed thru the whole thing.

3.after the frost novas are done, all of the units that are affected are trapped in a huge field of ice
I believe u forgot that / incorrect jassing, because theyre supposed to start the "final sleep freeze" when that strikes. And that is supposed to be the same thing as first :)

4. The frost wyrm sfx in the middle show/affect the caster too. i DONT want the caster to get hurt, i ONLY want him to get freezed thru the whole thing and come out 3 secs earlier than the rest.

I have a tendency of being forgotten.

Level 13
Xilinger, are you started to take requests again?(if yes nvm my old requests) And please make a request[SYSTEM](vJass,Jass or GUI whatever).
Description: Worker, have ability that allows him to next building what he do makes in another rotation, He will need to have spellbook, and in spellbook abilities called: Build Left; Build Right; Build North; Build South. Then when unit starts one of that abilities, automaticaly is needed to open his Build menu, When he starts to build an building, building is needed to be rotated to side of ability that is being last casted by that worker. And when building is finished it needs to be rotated to side of ability that is being last casted by that worker.
Effect: None

Status
Not open for further replies.