• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 4
In my opinion hero-class weapons become useless after about 10 minutes of the game. For them to be useful and not overpowered during the whole game I think it would be great to link it with hero's main attribute. And I think that value of attributes was debuffed to much - for 1 point of main attribute - 0,75 points of attack - mb return it to 1 - 1?
And new model of Kergaloth is great) Again you have done a great job!

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
In my opinion hero-class weapons become useless after about 10 minutes of the game. For them to be useful and not overpowered during the whole game I think it would be great to link it with hero's main attribute. And I think that value of attributes was debuffed to much - for 1 point of main attribute - 0,75 points of attack - mb return it to 1 - 1?
And new model of Kergaloth is great) Again you have done a great job!

Class Weapons become useless after 10 minutes? It takes 10 minutes to get to the first Resurrection Stone... and you already find replacement for them? I highly doubt so. Also their purpose was never to be overpowered the whole game, but to help the players during the beginning of the game on Hard and Hell difficulty. After that they can be replaced. Also, the 1 Attribute - 0.75 damage was done ages ago. It's nothing new.

Level 4
Class Weapons become useless after 10 minutes? It takes 10 minutes to get to the first Resurrection Stone... and you already find replacement for them? I highly doubt so. Also their purpose was never to be overpowered the whole game, but to help the players during the beginning of the game on Hard and Hell difficulty. After that they can be replaced. Also, the 1 Attribute - 0.75 damage was done ages ago. It's nothing new.

I mean that if hero-class weapons can be connected with hero stats it would be useful to have it in inventory during whole game as their power increase with hero's lvl - and you don't have to replace it. And 10 minutes of the game is nothing - it takes me about 3 hours to finish the game (with int heroes - longer). Anyway it's just my opinion.

Vunjo

Level 14
I mean that if hero-class weapons can be connected with hero stats it would be useful to have it in inventory during whole game as their power increase with hero's lvl - and you don't have to replace it. And 10 minutes of the game is nothing - it takes me about 3 hours to finish the game (with int heroes - longer). Anyway it's just my opinion.

Starter item is not meant to be used through the entire gameplay. It would then be too easy, thus players would only have to buy 5 items.

Level 2
Register so i can comment on this map.

Version 8.8, that big abomination at bottom left (whatever is his name) still spawn shitton of zombies even after i kill him, to the point that it lag very heavily its impossible to continue the game.
Some point can only be passed by put one unit on each platform, which is not completable in single player (use keysersoze to get the void blade's summon to pass that)
How i'm supposed to guess the chamber password? (still halfway so if the clue is further just tell me so)

Guess that's all :D

SpasMaster

Level 23
Version 8.8, that big abomination at bottom left (whatever is his name) still spawn shitton of zombies even after i kill him.

That's impossible. The Abomination boss exists for a long time and players have reported many things, but he never continued spawning after his death. Provide a screenshot to proove yourself, please. =)

Some point can only be passed by put one unit on each platform, which is not completable in single player

That's intentional.

How i'm supposed to guess the chamber password? (still halfway so if the clue is further just tell me so)

It's pretty hard to find out ;) Hope you figure it out.

Level 1
More Suggestions

LordAedwyrlin made cool suggestions
But I would like to add some more..
1. Master's Chamber perhaps u may keep the password to urself but plz plz help us to secure the right chamber. Perhaps u may do this, the naga jst outside the circle to enter the chamber may be a traitor who offers the right chamber password hereabouts if we kill the alliance forces right ahead. Perhaps jst a hint that the pass--word would be available if u obtain ___ item and think logically.

2. The return of Gar'thok-- Special Gar'thok quest for getting his artifact (it's a spoiler we know that). We love Gar'thok Yay!!!!

3. Collect all the artifact and find the goblins to finally end the map, not such an abrupt sadist end. The end feels lyk empty smthing missing void lyk:goblin_boom: kabbom and whush.

4. Ata'lai is noob no summons. Leader of Nagas, feels pwrless.

5. Some items like Queen's tiara and tablet of k (*key) shud not be saleable u know y there future use.

6. Hlp us to skip the opening cinematic. me and mine 2 friends were so bored that we saved right after the cinematic and kept loading that save game while choosing new heroes :p

SpasMaster

Level 23
Woah, nice review! I'll answer all of your questions and suggestions now.

Custom models for all heroes, because they're awesome.

I'd really love that, but map size problems start to pop out. Longer loading times and so on. I think they are fine as they are for the moment.

Class-specific items for all, although I assume that you intended to add them sooner or later?

That's already added in Hard and Hell difficulty.

More variation in boss fights than just attacking it, to have spawns appear, and on and on throughout the battle.

Not all bosses are just to be attacked. There is the Firelord, the Abomination, Restan. But yes, some bosses can be improved.

Druid: He needs to have at least some sort of animal form, that's all the fun of being a druid.

I wanted to do that long time ago. Sadly, I can't implement any form of shapeshifting because of the ESC Stat system.

Shaman: Why was the model reverted? My friends and I rather liked the brown version.

Many people don't know that brown orcs exist and I want to underline the fact that he is an orc. It also frees space for other models.

Nether Wizard: Going with the whole Horde theme, it's a bit odd to have the Faceless in the mix, maybe replace him with a lich?

It's funny that the version I am working on at the moment is replacing the Nether Wizard. Yes, he'll be gone soon. Necromancer coming on his place.

Goblin: There's no Goblin hero. Maybe he could be one of the survivors or something along the lines of that? Tinker, Demolition man, smash smash, y'know? Typical goblin stuff.

There used to be a goblin in the map, but he didn't work out fine so he got removed. I might add one later on.

Spell Breaker: Melee intellect, or possibly agility to replace the Spell Thief?

Spell Thief is great for that role. Only thing different is the name..

Undead: An intellect hero, skeletal mage, banshee, or necromancer, maybe.

As I said, a Necromancer is on the way. =)

Ogre: Intellect or Strength, I'd imagine.

Ogres might not be implemented in the map.

Bard: Iunno, one of my friend's ideas, it'd be hard to find a Horde bard model.

Not happening.

Pirate: Pirates! Arrgh!
Very slim chance. Most likely not.

Expanding from (Problems/Complaints V), maybe you should use the old idea (Questions I). Upon leaving the temple, the trio finds the Goblins, but they also find the Alliance, and the two are locked in combat. So, now there's this whole new plot with the Alliance, y'know? You gotta go and fight them, maybe save some Goblin captives, and then take a ship and head to their base and what not.

There will be an outro cinematic soon.

There should be more small little areas that only select heroes can travel, not the class items, but the Naga appears to be the only one who is allowed to swim over to the islands and what not.

I like these areas too, but the trick with them is to make them actually accessable only by the respective class. If I get an idea for such area, I usually implement it.

I liked the fire maze by the Abomination boss, gives a sort of Indiana Jones feel, there should be more of that, and perhaps more interactive traps, rather than simply teleporting to your death.

I'll try to make further traps more interesting. =)

Maybe you should add a quest pre-crash. Instead of the cinematic with the trio crashing, they fight off the attackers and land, y'know? Or if they fail to do so, they crash, but if they do they receive some sort of bonus.

I am not sure if that's gonna happen.

As an intellect hero, I was using the base of Atiesh at the final circle, and at the same time my friend was handing in the Queen's Tiara, because we had finally realized who we had to bring it to, and instead of receiving the final Atiesh piece, I was given the fixed tiara. I tried to use the base again, however it wouldn't work. The tiara had replaced the atiesh item, and I was unable to receive my legendary.

An interesting bug. I'll look into it.

I'm not sure if it's a problem with the game, but occasionally I'll be playing and my friends, or just one of them, will randomly drop, without lagging. It's happened twice.

Happened to me too. It's not a problem with the map.

The cinematics, after several playthroughs, do get sort of old. Perhaps you could allow them to be skipped via player red?

The thing is that I hate it when people skip cinematics, without reading them. But at the same time there are people like you and me who don't want to listen to them 100 times. Perhaps I might make them skippable.

My friend tried to craft the item 'Silver Bow', and although he had all the requirements, he couldn't do it, and neither could the rest of us. Yes, he had both hammers.

It will be fixed ASAP.

The ending is quite abrupt, and northeastern area of the map is quite lacking, although I'm sure you've just been busy with the rest of the map, but it's quite disappointing after all that work to reach the circle and be "kicked out." It's kinda down-hill from Atal'ai

As I said, an outro cinematic will be added soon.

I recall playing once, I think it was an older version, and towards the end, instead of the circle of power being there, we had to purchase ships, and went to islands in the East, fighting Alliance, why was that removed?

It was removed because, it's the "Sunken City", not "Herp-derp, boat travelling". Leaving the City isn't a good idea. Also, the islands dind't work as intended and took a lot of time.

Are there secret heroes? Perhaps adding them as a reward for finishing the game, possibly scaling with the new difficulties and what not would be a good idea. Or, you get points each time you finish the game, and you can use the secret heroes based upon your cumulative loaded points.

There aren't. And most likely won't be added. There are several secret items though.

There's no need for a save/load feature, if one of your friends can host manually, then you can simply save it and then host the saved version later. If you can't host manually, it's simple to enable it, and you can google "How to host on Warcraft 3."

I agree.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for your review. +rep =)

Level 2
Finished ur map on hardest difficulty solo with the shaman.
Was kinda disappointed by the fact that the boss at the end of the level 9 dungeon didn't drop a single thing. Same goes for the pitlord. Nice bosses but no drops...

Also, i didn't get the "hard mode" from Bordo, altough i killed him in like under a minute. Is it possible in hell mode?
The pressure plate in the level 4 dungeon does not respond to summoned creatures of healing wards making it impossible to kill rekst while soloing the map.

Instead of giving the monsters 5 billion hitpoints and some attack speed and armor perhaps it's an idea to place minions that give buffs or healing to the monsters.

I'd also like to see some more variation to the monsters, it's a lot more of the same stuff during the map. Perhaps some more models other than the standard warcraft models would spice up the map a bit more.

Level 1
Stuff~ II

Hullo, and thanks for the hasty response.

Spell Breaker: Iunno, another one of my friend's suggestions, I thought Spell Thief was fine, too.

Druid: Oh well..

Bard: Yeah, lol..

Pirate: Iunno, it seems like a good idea for the map. Some hired arm along the way?

Shaman: His mana shield duration is quite short. It's tedious to have to keep repeatedly clicking it.

Warlock: What's up with his draenei voice? Just wondering.

Rogue: His hardmode item's use is broken, the berserk.

Boss fights: Yeah, they're not that bad, but, most of them, for example the Scorpion and the End boss, consist of mostly fighting them and their spawns, until the fight is over.
I have a couple of of ideas for some boss fights:
I: Y'know the Karazhan Chess event? Something like that might be fun, if you could get that to work.

II: Some Alliance Sea-Captain, crashed into the island with his crew. Maybe his ship could fire cannons at an area where the trio is fighting him, and they have to evade those as well as fight off him and his crew.

Unending Conflicts: We accidentally took one of the troll history fragments before talking to the witch doctor, and were unable to complete the quest.

Life Trading: I think it'd be a good idea, for say when one player has 15 lives left and the other has only 2, which happened to me in an earlier game.
Or, maybe buying lives, maybe scaling with difficulty? ~500 in easy, ~1000 in normal, etc..

Endgame: Yeah, I guess leaving the city isn't the best idea, but, still, there is a weapon that drops from the last boss, but then the game just ends. I think that adding some sort of area there would be good, maybe not leaving the city, but, the trio's task from the end boss is to escape the city, now that they've found the goblins.

North-Eastern Wing: Is actually in the North-West.

Tablets: How many are there? And do they form a sentence? I managed to open the one chamber before, I think by typing in the one code, however it won't work now. Do I require it in my inventory?

Secrets: I finally found them all, and I must say I am rather disappointed at the reward.

Abomination Boss: What's the hard-mode for this? Is it not killing x amount of zombies? Or is there some sort of timer?

Devastation: I came across this legendary just last night, quite the experience.

Last edited:
Level 2
Actually the continuous spawning of zombies after bordo dies is a really common bug. I usually save before bordo because if there are too many zombies the pc wont handle it properly. In previous versions it happened when you killed bordo before any zombies did.

Level 14
I: Custom models for all heroes, because they're awesome.
Very common opinion, sadly. Just adding random models never improved any map, they usually dont really match the style and look out of place. Adding single models that fit the heroes role and style can look good, but dont add models just with the intention to have non-standard stuff. Same for skins.

I wanted to do that long time ago. Sadly, I can't implement any form of shapeshifting because of the ESC Stat system.
^.^

Finished ur map on hardest difficulty solo with the shaman.
Shaman is awesome, ye. Im curious, how long did it take?

Probably add a repick command so you can compare the heroes before you start (the hero description doesnt really help). To avoid abuse you could disable it after 2 minutes or something...

€:
Are you sure "Equip: Your healing spells restore mana equal to 10% of your Intelligence" on Queens Scepter is working? The code doesnt make sense to me: (i think you need "or" instead of "and")
JASS:
function Trig_Queens_Scepter_1_Func002C takes nothing returns boolean
return(GetSpellAbilityId()=='A08B')and(GetSpellAbilityId()=='ANhs')and(GetSpellAbilityId()=='A064')and(GetSpellAbilityId()=='A0AF')and(GetSpellAbilityId()=='A00U')and(GetSpellAbilityId()=='A00K')and(GetSpellAbilityId()=='A03T')and(GetSpellAbilityId()=='S000')and(GetSpellAbilityId()=='A0B2')
endfunction

function Trig_Queens_Scepter_1_Actions takes nothing returns nothing
	if(Trig_Queens_Scepter_1_Func002C())then
	endif
endfunction

I think most Agi based classes are too weak, they dont really deal more dmg then tanks/healers and have bad survivability - especially in early/midgame.
Last time we played with Spellthief + Brewmaster + Shaman the Spellthief never came anywhere close to the dps of the other heroes. The Brewmaster has survivability for tanking, the shaman is a decent healer, but since all spellthief can do is to dps he should at least be good at it.
a0cpx1.png

€€: i nearly forgot, Brewmaster permastunned/paused himself after using ulti (in scorpion boss fight).

€€€:
Devastation: I came across this legendary just last night, quite the experience.
we found it too =D

Last edited:
Level 2
Actually the continuous spawning of zombies after bordo dies is a really common bug. I usually save before bordo because if there are too many zombies the pc wont handle it properly. In previous versions it happened when you killed bordo before any zombies did.

so I gotta kill all zombie before kill bordo? But they keep spawning so fast two by two, how should i do it?

Vunjo

Level 14
@Muzzel, I'll comment only the part where Agility hero had low dps.
In the latest version (Which might not be uploaded yet), that part was fixed, and Agility heroes have highest dmg.

SpasMaster

Level 23
---------------------------------------------
@Scherpenkate

Also, i didn't get the "hard mode" from Bordo, altough i killed him in like under a minute. Is it possible in hell mode?

I'll look into it.

The pressure plate in the level 4 dungeon does not respond to summoned creatures of healing wards making it impossible to kill rekst while soloing the map.

I know that. It's intentional and not a subject of a change.

Instead of giving the monsters 5 billion hitpoints and some attack speed and armor perhaps it's an idea to place minions that give buffs or healing to the monsters.

I'd also like to see some more variation to the monsters, it's a lot more of the same stuff during the map. Perhaps some more models other than the standard warcraft models would spice up the map a bit more.

Will do.

@LordAedwyrlin

Shaman: His mana shield duration is quite short. It's tedious to have to keep repeatedly clicking it.

That's the spell idea. Sorry : /

What's up with his draenei voice? Just wondering.

The only voice that could fit a shadowy orc.

His hardmode item's use is broken, the berserk.

Will be fixed.

Y'know the Karazhan Chess event? Something like that might be fun, if you could get that to work.

Might do. Will look into it.

Some Alliance Sea-Captain, crashed into the island with his crew. Maybe his ship could fire cannons at an area where the trio is fighting him, and they have to evade those as well as fight off him and his crew.

Good idea. Might do it.

We accidentally took one of the troll history fragments before talking to the witch doctor, and were unable to complete the quest.

That's something that I am afraid I cannot fix.

Life Trading: I think it'd be a good idea, for say when one player has 15 lives left and the other has only 2, which happened to me in an earlier game.
Or, maybe buying lives, maybe scaling with difficulty? ~500 in easy, ~1000 in normal, etc..

That way people who use cheats can get infinite lives. While at the moment that's impossible.

Tablets: How many are there? And do they form a sentence? I managed to open the one chamber before, I think by typing in the one code, however it won't work now. Do I require it in my inventory?

Tablets usually give hints for secrets. They aren't required in your inventory though.

Secrets: I finally found them all, and I must say I am rather disappointed at the reward.

You forget that the secret areas themselves give rewards. If we sum up the bonus? It would be great.

Abomination Boss: What's the hard-mode for this? Is it not killing x amount of zombies? Or is there some sort of timer?

Killing the boss before the timer expires.

@muzzel

Probably add a repick command so you can compare the heroes before you start (the hero description doesnt really help). To avoid abuse you could disable it after 2 minutes or something...
The system I currently use most proubably won't allow me.

Are you sure "Equip: Your healing spells restore mana equal to 10% of your Intelligence" on Queens Scepter is working? The code doesnt make sense to me.

I am sure it works. :)

I think most Agi based classes are too weak, they dont really deal more dmg then tanks/healers and have bad survivability - especially in early/midgame.
Last time we played with Spellthief + Brewmaster + Shaman the Spellthief never came anywhere close to the dps of the other heroes. The Brewmaster has survivability for tanking, the shaman is a decent healer, but since all spellthief can do is to dps he should at least be good at it.

Spell Thief will be buffed in version 9.0.

i nearly forgot, Brewmaster permastunned/paused himself after using ulti (in scorpion boss fight).

That ultimate causes problems since forever. His Ultimate will be replaced.

@Strange_Kid

so I gotta kill all zombie before kill bordo? But they keep spawning so fast two by two, how should i do it?

No. You must kill the boss only.

Level 14
@Muzzel, I'll comment only the part where Agility hero had low dps.
In the latest version (Which might not be uploaded yet), that part was fixed, and Agility heroes have highest dmg.
we played 8.9

About Shamans Knockback-Lightning:
You can use it to trigger pressure plates, which will stay activated forever. I guess this is caused by a dummyunit that isnt getting removed.

Level 3

think the same, not 1 agi hero can come to the same dmg like the tank/mage

SpasMaster

Level 23
think the same, not 1 agi hero can come to the same dmg like the tank/mage

Not 1? Have you played with the Beastmaster? Do you try to trigger the Rogue's passive? From what distance do you use the Hunter's Multi-shot? Agility heroes aren't just "right-click and my work here is done". They also have strategies and if you don't use them don't complain about the damage. I've played hundreds of times, and god. If those heroes are played properly, they just annahliate.

Level 3
Not 1? Have you played with the Beastmaster? Do you try to trigger the Rogue's passive? From what distance do you use the Hunter's Multi-shot? Agility heroes aren't just "right-click and my work here is done". They also have strategies and if you don't use them don't complain about the damage. I've played hundreds of times, and god. If those heroes are played properly, they just annahliate.

nope didnt played the beastmaster till now(the panda right?), because i am no summoner fan on agi heros. yeah i did try to trigger rogues passive and it came often enough, but still he didnt come near dmg from mage/tank. Hunters multishoot i normally cast if i stand right in front of the enemy because all arrows should hit, but even that dont make such dmg like a mage spell.
the strongest agi based hero so far i played was the berserker(troll), but since he dies within 5sec without even take dmg from enemies, hes useless if u have not 1 good aoe healer next to u

Level 14
shadowhunter is pretty strong, but i agree on the healing problem with melee agi heroes (with shaman/druid/priest its not really a problem).

But ofc some hero combinations just dont fit, even if the single heroes can work great in a different team.
For example the combination melee-agi + avenger (kills himself) + netherwizard (weak heal) really sucks.
But thats ok, the whole map relies on teamwork and choosing a decent team is part of that.

Vunjo

Level 14
shadowhunter is pretty strong, but i agree on the healing problem with melee agi heroes (with shaman/druid/priest its not really a problem).

But ofc some hero combinations just dont fit, even if the single heroes can work great in a different team.
For example the combination melee-agi + avenger (kills himself) + netherwizard (weak heal) really sucks.
But thats ok, the whole map relies on teamwork and choosing a decent team is part of that.

Well, even if they had such a bad team, that doesn't mean they can't win. Indeed, "Hell" difficulty would really mean hell, nearly impossible, but that's pretty much the point of the map: teamwork.

The Damage Topic:
When considering dealing damage, you must also know which spells do you get, and use. That's also very important. You will most likely have highest damage dealt by using AoE spells from the very beginning, clearly cause there are way too many mobs compared to amount of bosses.
Another thing worth of considering is the amount of kills you can do as a damage dealer. If your kill count is quite low, you won't get many items, thus directly decreasing your damage dealt.

Level 1
The most freaking annoying stuff it that why i cant fuckin find how to open the Masters chamber right door.. not the left as i read the comments its impossible the Right one...
Anyway the map is one of The Best i ever seen in warcraft i played it with my brother many times 5/5 ;)

Level 1
Have to say you've made a great map spasorc ^^ been playing this with my friends for days :) trying 9.0 right now xD can now proudly say that we've nearly discovered all of the map though some secrets still remain (Mostly about the 3 artifacts =.=')
Oh and I do have a little question for you - the tablets are the hints for us to get to 1 of the artifacts,right? Just answer yes or no and I'll be fine ^^ Already got 3 tablets and I'm searching for more :)
Anyway you have done a good job man. Keep it up :)

Level 4
When I killed Bordo (with Shaman) I've obtained Iblis - and it's abilities were opening only when it is placed in slot NUM 7 (if in any other it was opening empty abilities) and when I placed it in NUM 7 slot and clicked on it - it was only one ability - 15% dodge with icon like in wc3 DH passive ability. Is it bug or what? If Iblis gives 15% dodge as passive than why it is clickable?
And it is so easy to play for shaman - vs any boss or big creep just cast lighting (1st spell) from max range and after it cast lighting spell that is given from the start that dmg and pushes creeps backward. After being pushed the creep stops its attack. Then wait for kd and do it again. I suppose it is some kind of abuse. It is so hard to play with melee heroes and so easy with shaman - the only one thing that you need is mana and to wait for kd.
The other thing that I couldn't understand is Shaman's passive - it is said in description that it is lvlable (on 1st lvl -25 dmg; 2nd -50; 3rd - 75; 4th - 100) but how it could be lvled up? Or it automatically lvled up with hero lvls?
And do you increase the drop chance for temple tablet? In the first game in 9.0 it dropped FOUR times during the game.
Anyway the changes are awesome - new area is great (treants, KotG etc.)!

Vunjo

Level 14
@Mammoth
Artifacts are extremely hard to find, and no exact clues are ever going to be given about them. That's why they are called artifacts :p

@OnlyMeLonely
They help you reaching the right doors of Master's chamber. You will find there something very nice :)

@Obley
The bug will be fixed soon.

@ShogunFromBrazil
Iblis is a known bug, and it's spells will be replaced, or the item will be completely remade.
We might reduce the range of shaman's spell.
Those 2 passive/active spells that you get by picking the hero can be leveled. If they are, they are leveled up automatically as the hero levels up.

Level 4
@ShogunFromBrazil
Iblis is a known bug, and it's spells will be replaced, or the item will be completely remade.
Those 2 passive/active spells that you get by picking the hero can be leveled. If they are, they are leveled up automatically as the hero levels up.

I suppose it will eliminate such abuse - because of his cast range he is too powerful.
Can you please tell me 1 thing - how many items are needed for the Queen Sceptre after obtaining a Recipe? Not what items - just how many)
And some versions earlier there was a dropping item (suppose low chance of drop, by for sure it was in the game) - it was called Destructor or smth like that - it was an orange colour item with +100 Dmg and in addition +100% to dmg from agi str and int. Was it removed?

SpasMaster

Level 23
Time to bring some light into the fog.

When I killed Bordo (with Shaman) I've obtained Iblis - and it's abilities were opening only when it is placed in slot NUM 7 (if in any other it was opening empty abilities) and when I placed it in NUM 7 slot and clicked on it - it was only one ability - 15% dodge with icon like in wc3 DH passive ability. Is it bug or what? If Iblis gives 15% dodge as passive than why it is clickable?
And it is so easy to play for shaman - vs any boss or big creep just cast lighting (1st spell) from max range and after it cast lighting spell that is given from the start that dmg and pushes creeps backward. After being pushed the creep stops its attack. Then wait for kd and do it again. I suppose it is some kind of abuse. It is so hard to play with melee heroes and so easy with shaman - the only one thing that you need is mana and to wait for kd.
The other thing that I couldn't understand is Shaman's passive - it is said in description that it is lvlable (on 1st lvl -25 dmg; 2nd -50; 3rd - 75; 4th - 100) but how it could be lvled up? Or it automatically lvled up with hero lvls?
And do you increase the drop chance for temple tablet? In the first game in 9.0 it dropped FOUR times during the game.
Anyway the changes are awesome - new area is great (treants, KotG etc.)!

Iblis will have a new effect in a hotfix version that will come in the next hours.

About the Thunderstorm abuse: Vunjo answered pretty well to that.

The Shaman's passive CLEARLY says that for each level of chain lightning it gains bonus damage. Level 1 (of chain lighting) - 25 damage... and so on.

About Temple Tablet. You just got lucky!

Both issues fixed in upcoming hotfix.

I will quote myself: "The Shaman's passive CLEARLY says that for each level of chain lightning it gains bonus damage. Level 1 (of chain lightning) - 25 damage... and so on."

I suppose it will eliminate such abuse - because of his cast range he is too powerful.
Can you please tell me 1 thing - how many items are needed for the Queen Sceptre after obtaining a Recipe? Not what items - just how many)
And some versions earlier there was a dropping item (suppose low chance of drop, by for sure it was in the game) - it was called Destructor or smth like that - it was an orange colour item with +100 Dmg and in addition +100% to dmg from agi str and int. Was it removed?

The recipe for Queen's Scepter explains what items are needed.... and therefore how many >.>

The item is Devastation and is the Fourth Legendary item. Please understand that items are very diverse. If something drops one game this totally doesn't mean it will drop the next game. Especially when talking about a Legendary item... This item dropped only once to me who plays the map tons of times.

Level 4
The recipe for Queen's Scepter explains what items are needed.... and therefore how many >.>

The item is Devastation and is the Fourth Legendary item. Please understand that items are very diverse. If something drops one game this totally doesn't mean it will drop the next game. Especially when talking about a Legendary item... This item dropped only once to me who plays the map tons of times.

I understand it ofc and I don't mean that it wasn't drop in last game - therefore it was removed. Just asked if it was removed at all because of being too powerful. Is there any way to obtain it for sure or only lucky drop?

Hm, mb something is wrong with my wc3 or with resolution but the description of Queen Scepter is:
"Stats:
+bla
+bla
Equip:
bla
Equip:
bla
Equip
bla
"Ressembles some sort of transportation device"

and thats all - nothing about requires. Am I right - something is missed from original?

Attachments

• 14712.jpg
    14712.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 1,191
Last edited:
Level 1
@Mammoth
Artifacts are extremely hard to find, and no exact clues are ever going to be given about them. That's why they are called artifacts :p

@OnlyMeLonely
They help you reaching the right doors of Master's chamber. You will find there something very nice :)

@Obley
The bug will be fixed soon.

@ShogunFromBrazil

Nope I'm not asking about the temple tablet, I'm asking about the tablets that contain the letters (T,k,i,w and something like that) :)
And I'm notice something in v9.0. When I activate the Queen's scepter, sometimes my damage and intelligence increase for a short time, have no idea why :vw_wtf: was playing the archmage at that time

Level 4
I have already found 4 out of 4 legendaries - Ateish, Thoridal, Sulfuron and Devastation.
And It was pretty hard to obtain Tablet of Life but finally I've found it.
The only one thing for me that is not clear - is it possible to find some clue for the left door password in the map? Or it is just "known by creator"?
And how many Artifacts are there in the game? I found "ToL", other one is behind left door and the third is Garthok's axe (is it still impossible to obtain it in this version?)
To prove myself -

Attachments

• TabletOfLife.jpg
    TabletOfLife.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 2,022
Level 4
Nice maphacking dude, but ur russian so i guess thats just how you guys play games.

And yes, these are the four you can get.

Maphacking?))) Poor nut)
Russia = vodka Putin KGB Emelianenko maphack?))))
You are neither a creator of this map nor in credits - moreover your comment is ultimately meaningless - how can maphack in RPGmap help you find the way to obtain smth)))
If you were owned by Russians some time ago (or mb now?) or due to mental debility you are unable to find some secret of this map than why are you trying to answer the question that was not addressed to you?
Just dunno))

Level 14
I feel sorry for you, but as far as i know it is not unusual for lesser minded people to mistake general maphacking for map vision hacking. I forgive you.

If you dont want people to ask your questions you probably should not post them in a forum (which usually has the purpose to get your questions answered).

SpasMaster

Level 23
I have already found 4 out of 4 legendaries - Ateish, Thoridal, Sulfuron and Devastation.
And It was pretty hard to obtain Tablet of Life but finally I've found it.
The only one thing for me that is not clear - is it possible to find some clue for the left door password in the map? Or it is just "known by creator"?
And how many Artifacts are there in the game? I found "ToL", other one is behind left door and the third is Garthok's axe (is it still impossible to obtain it in this version?)
To prove myself -

-No clues for left door.
-Three Artifacts.

Nice job on finding the item. :)

PS. To you @ muzzel. Especially muzzel: Stop this fight with no true reason.. Or if you wish to continue it, please use PM's. Thanks.

Level 4
-No clues for left door.
-Three Artifacts.

Nice job on finding the item. :)

PS. To you @ muzzel. Especially muzzel: Stop this fight with no true reason.. Or if you wish to continue it, please use PM's. Thanks.

Therefore will try to find the third, thx.

Muzzel - you really should use muzzle because this question was never addressed to such a jealous slink like you as far as you are unable to create something interesting by yourself) I appreciate and respect the great work that was done by spasorc and due to it will ignore your snivel comments.

Level 6
It's just, spasorc once stated that you actually can't find out where to use the scepter. Therefor you must've been running over the whole map and test it everywhere or, the easyer way, get a hacked version and look where you have to use it.

Level 4
It's just, spasorc once stated that you actually can't find out where to use the scepter. Therefor you must've been running over the whole map and test it everywhere or, the easyer way, get a hacked version and look where you have to use it.

Spasorc can prove my words - USE YOUR BRAIN - the place to use is hard to find but 100% not impossible and all you need to do is just think, or maybe you were trying EVERYWHERE and failed? If you think that if you were unable to find it and therefore it could be found only with cheating - i'm sorry but I have to disappoint you - you are just not the best man(woman) in the world)

Being a friend of muzzle you are too predictable - you guys talk too much about cheating - I just play for fun and for sure not so nerd to try cheating with a map if failed in the game - maybe it is a difference between us))

I will do my best to find 3rd Artifact, be sure!

Last edited:
Level 6
The problem is, there's no tip or anything else which lets you suspect where to use the scepter (at least that's what spasorc said a few weeks/months ago). That it's not impossible, I would agree, but you have to put a lot of time into it, as you would have to try it everywhere. So telling us "all you need to do is just think" is completly wrong.

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
The problem is, there's no tip or anything else which lets you suspect where to use the scepter (at least that's what spasorc said a few weeks/months ago). That it's not impossible, I would agree, but you have to put a lot of time into it, as you would have to try it everywhere. So telling us "all you need to do is just think" is completly wrong.

I'll have to agree with this one. Still, I am not accusing anyone for anything. Please return to map discussion/advices/suggestions. Thanks.

Level 4

Again, this place is really SUSPECT, and i'm sure that i'm not the first who found it, I've finished this map with 90% of heroes and was never spamclicking the Scepter. If such a losers like muzzle still think that if their ultimate brain was unable to beat this puzzle then everybody who've done it are in suspect - the only one thing i can say in this case - just that his "ultimate brain" is not wiser than average Russian)

To spasorc - if I was able to cheat with map than why was I asking you some questions constantly - from version to version? If so - I would open the left door and lose interest to your map. But neither do I. What purpose I have for cheating (and I'm sure if it could be possible to open your map - muzzle the ultimate would be the first who'd do it - but I suppose he can't) - to impress nerds with Tablet? I wish you'd be more appreciative to somebody who highly respect your work.

P.S. I suppose that your map will be in iccup "chost list" soon, be sure.