• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 2
Excellent map--a lot of fun to play, really consumed my weekend. One point of concern or not)--I actually managed to solo the game as the troll strength hero w/out cheats of any kind. Between his massive health/health regen and really sweet ability to do damage based on his health, and damage anyone attacking him, I was off to a good start, but what really put it over the edge were the two items that gave a (2 and 7% respectively) possibility to boost his stats on hits and successful spell casts. Also, those shrines where you could boost your stats didn't hurt. Combing the soul of whatshisface (that reset ability timers) and the dragon summoning staff really paid off too. By the end of the game, I had close to 350 strength without items (my other stats weren't doing too bad either). It was slow going (a lot of back and forth between the respawn stones), but by the end, I mauled the final boss.

But this brings me to my reason for posting. I found nearly all the secrets, but I can't figure out for the life of me where the last few are or what to do with the master's chambers. I found in between 18 and 20 (of 21) secrets (I can't remember which), but I can't find the last few. I even turned off the fog of war after finishing the game to try and find them, but no dice. I think they must have something to do with the master's chamber, but its functioning completely eludes me (do i need to type a password into the chat? are there items i need?). I also can't figure out the purpose of the orc right below the first volcano (apart from the reference to the original orc campaign). If you could pm me with any tips, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Again, thanks a ton for a great map!

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
I am really glad you liked it. Knowing that you soled it makes me feel kinda sad though. The sense of teamplay and co-op with your allies is one of the biggest strengths of the map. Anyways congrats on doing it. Must have been hard in the beginning. I have a few questions and responses to yours questions:

Q1: How many lives have you chosen at start?
Q2: How did you pass the bridge all the way back at start?

I actually managed to solo the game as the troll strength hero w/out cheats of any kind. Between his massive health/health regen and really sweet ability to do damage based on his health, and damage anyone attacking him, I was off to a good start, but what really put it over the edge were the two items that gave a (2 and 7% respectively) possibility to boost his stats on hits and successful spell casts. Also, those shrines where you could boost your stats didn't hurt. Combing the soul of whatshisface (that reset ability timers) and the dragon summoning staff really paid off too. By the end of the game, I had close to 350 strength without items (my other stats weren't doing too bad either). It was slow going (a lot of back and forth between the respawn stones), but by the end, I mauled the final boss.

The hero is pretty new in the map and is the first one to have his abilities cost health. You also chose a nice combination of items indeed. The stat increasing items made problems before too. I will look into it.

I found nearly all the secrets, but I can't figure out for the life of me where the last few are or what to do with the master's chambers.

I am pretty sure that the Master's chambers have nothing to do with the 21 secret areas. But just saying: all secret areas are reachable. :)

About the Master's Chamber:
1.The chamber actually is meant to be "my" chamber. ($M = $pasMaster; therefore Master's Chamber)
2.One of the doors is opened by a password that only I know. It is not meant to be opened by others.
3.The other door can be opened by anyone, but it is extremely hard to find the password. It's actually really easy, but the lack of hint or anything makes it hard. I wouldn't suggest trying to open it as it is more or less loss of time.

I also can't figure out the purpose of the orc right below the first volcano (apart from the reference to the original orc campaign).

Good note with the reference. The Orc holds one of the 3 Artifact items in the game. Spoiler:
The orc was a part of the map really long time ago. He was a unit that could use items. Pretty unique stuff. When I decided to remove him, I decided to leave a monument with him (Now skeleton though) and his item there. Again nothing to be bothered with. The item can't be acquired.

Thanks for your comment again!

Level 2
I am really glad you liked it. Knowing that you soled it makes me feel kinda sad though. The sense of teamplay and co-op with your allies is one of the biggest strengths of the map.

It might sound sad, but I didnt really have anyone to play with this weekend. It was very tough and a lot of fun. I have a crazy schedule, and live halfway around the country from many of my friends, so its hard to schedule time to play with people, so I was very happy I managed to pull it off. If it was unsoloable, I probably would never get a chance to play it (at least not any time soon). I kept thinking I'd hit a wall, but those items I mentioned prevented that.

Q1: How many lives have you chosen at start?
The beginning especially cost a lot of lives (i was being pretty reckless for a while), and I had to try out a few heroes before I found one that would work. Knowing it was intended as a co-op map, I went with the most lives available (30 maybe), and ended with about 5, and I did load a few times. I probably could have finished with more if I was more careful in the beginning.

I was very strategic in my character and items choice, boosting my health as much as possible so that one ability would do more damage, and focusing on regeneration so I could stay alive. He is a pretty awesome hero--great concept and execution!

Really, I think the balance was right on for the most part . My only thought was that if I was playing with someone else, the end might have been a bit easy as my character was able to handle it alone. Like I said before, it was mostly those two items that overpowered me. I got them both by about the time I finished the first of the twin hallways.

Q2: How did you pass the bridge all the way back at start?
I got lucky with the bridge. One of my first kills got me healing wards, and I planted one on one of the buttons, then stood on the other, and it opened just fine.

About the Master's Chamber:
1.The chamber actually is meant to be "my" chamber. ($M = $pasMaster; therefore Master's Chamber)
2.One of the doors is opened by a password that only I know. It is not meant to be opened by others.
3.The other door can be opened by anyone, but it is extremely hard to find the password. It's actually really easy, but the lack of hint or anything makes it hard. I wouldn't suggest trying to open it as it is more or less loss of time.

hmm, I thought that might be the case. Its always fun to leave yourself easter eggs, but it was a bit vexing while I was playing (I kept going back to try different things). I have a guess about the other password (a particular item, a helmet perhaps, that may have a clue in it?). Regardless, do I just type the password into the chat console?

But just saying: all secret areas are reachable. :)

hmm, not hints for me then...I guess I'll just keep looking. Thanks again for a great map, I'm sure it took a lot of work! I'll have to play with some friends some time.

Vunjo

Level 14
Ehm, no, we are not giving the map away just like that, no matter what. We have our own reasons for it. If you want to learn, you can check tutorials, that's the real and easiest way to learn.

Level 2
Really nice map, very nice to solo. Finished it with druid, tidewarrior, ranger and pyromancer on solo mode. Triggers working nice, great balance in version 8.0

Also i like the password for the masters chamber, took me a while to get the password ;)

Some spellings mistakes and missing tooltips on heroes but nothing too serious i guess. I'll see if i can make a little list with things i find.

Level 2
Hehe yeah the Naga has some funny suprises. Though his orb effect skill is totlly useless due to the Dragon's Blood item which gives lifesteal orb.

Also the rogue cannot pick up any legendary items, not even the agility one.

The Burlwack I think is spelled wrong (The Bulwark?) The item description is also mysterious. +Health per second?

Iblis, blade of the fallen seraph has its story in the item description suddenly interrupted (too many characters for an item description or did you just suddenly stop typing?:p)

Orc Warden, Iron raven has a typo in his ulti skill. It sais 75 damage over 10 seconds, but it's more like 750 (or 75 damage per sec). Also his venom shield thing skill is tottaly useless. Not only useless as a heal but useless as a damage skill as well. He's also kinda squishy for a tank class.

Rekst summoning has 180 seconds in the description but it's closer to 18 seconds.

Zulian the Berserker has a skill, skill description and icon missing. The skill does some kind of water splash thing but it's totally weird.

Alesia the Hunter has the split shot ability which is totally overpowered. Get close up to an enemy and hit him for 900 pure damage. This gets more at levels 6 and 10. Also the pet is imba at the start.

Atal'ai's essence, if dropped from inventory or from the statue of atal'ai disappears.

In my opinion, the horn of Atal'ai has too high a chance to drop. The item is end-game ish but has a 1 in 20 chance to drop? Also makes the statue of atal'ai a good source of income early game. (hell this item even makes the drop from Bel'Shan suck :S)
Also, when the item is on the ground and you click it, the description doesn't match what it actually does.

Spinebreaker item effectively doubles your damage (pure damage!) making life really easy :p it beats every single item (even the legendary's) and it is cheap as hell. and by 'doubles' I really mean quadruple

It's rather anoying that nobody except for strenght heroes and your backpack can pick up motes of fire.

Sometimes the puzzle with the fireball is bugged i.e. the fireballs came after I picked up the prized item.

Tents can be teleported! Really usefull when you know how to abuse it, really anoying when you're stuck and your tent is gone. Stand next to it, aoe teleport yourself and your tent visually disappears but it's really next to the ressurection stone.

Maw of Doom only sells for 15 gold. Dropped from Slither, the incredibly hard boss with the shitty drops :D

Dropping an Infernal on the pressure plate near the end of the right side of the corridor does not trigger it.

Although the story sais that Aszura is a good gal, she does team up with the skeletons if you don't or cant kill her in the first try. (she even goes ahead and heal herself at the ressurection stone damnit!)

Deciever's cloak spelled wrong (Deceiver's cloak)

The skeletons right before the boss called Morgul start attacking some other monster for no proper good reason.

The bonus for finding all the secret areas really sucks. Come on, a handfull of gold and some lives? By the time you get all the secrets it's nearly impossible to die and you have about 10k gold...

I couldn't for the life of me figure out where to use the Queen's Scepter... :(

Overall a great map, 5/5. Really enjoyed it!

SpasMaster

Level 23
Woah, man nice review, you found some serious bugs. I will answer all of them:

Hehe yeah the Naga has some funny suprises. Though his orb effect skill is totlly useless due to the Dragon's Blood item which gives lifesteal orb.

I would rather pick his orb effect than the lifesteal! Much more usefull in my opinion.

Also the rogue cannot pick up any legendary items, not even the agility one.

Didn't know that. Will fix it.

The Burlwack I think is spelled wrong (The Bulwark?) The item description is also mysterious. +Health per second?

The typo will be fixed. Also, what's so mysterious? That's health regen man. Many itmes have it. :)

Iblis, blade of the fallen seraph has its story in the item description suddenly interrupted (too many characters for an item description or did you just suddenly stop typing?:p)

I totally didn't note that. Will be fixed.

Orc Warden, Iron raven has a typo in his ulti skill. It sais 75 damage over 10 seconds, but it's more like 750 (or 75 damage per sec). Also his venom shield thing skill is tottaly useless. Not only useless as a heal but useless as a damage skill as well. He's also kinda squishy for a tank class.

The skill can be buffed. With better numbers it will be usefull. (Also: I have the feeling that the Warden won't make it for really long as a hero ;) )

Rekst summoning has 180 seconds in the description but it's closer to 18 seconds.

I mean't to say it has 180 seconds cooldown. Will be fixed.

Zulian the Berserker has a skill, skill description and icon missing. The skill does some kind of water splash thing but it's totally weird.

That's weird, I have to check it out. Thanks, hopefully will be fixed.

Alesia the Hunter has the split shot ability which is totally overpowered. Get close up to an enemy and hit him for 900 pure damage. This gets more at levels 6 and 10. Also the pet is imba at the start.

This will be balanced. :)

Atal'ai's essence, if dropped from inventory or from the statue of atal'ai disappears.

That's a bug that I know it exists, but I can't fix it. I have no idea where it's coming from. And it;s not only with the Essence of Atal'ai. Other items have it too. :(

In my opinion, the horn of Atal'ai has too high a chance to drop. The item is end-game ish but has a 1 in 20 chance to drop? Also makes the statue of atal'ai a good source of income early game. (hell this item even makes the drop from Bel'Shan suck :S)
Also, when the item is on the ground and you click it, the description doesn't match what it actually does.

No, it has like the same chance as the others. You just got lucky, believe me :)

Spinebreaker item effectively doubles your damage (pure damage!) making life really easy :p it beats every single item (even the legendary's) and it is cheap as hell. and by 'doubles' I really mean quadruple

It can be balanced easiliy.

It's rather anoying that nobody except for strenght heroes and your backpack can pick up motes of fire.

People don't know what the Motes of Fire are until they get the book and read it. Until then, they might take them from the Strength heroes and sell them. That was annoying. They are really cheap so it's not a big loss. :)

Sometimes the puzzle with the fireball is bugged i.e. the fireballs came after I picked up the prized item.

That's weird. Never happened to me.

Tents can be teleported! Really usefull when you know how to abuse it, really anoying when you're stuck and your tent is gone. Stand next to it, aoe teleport yourself and your tent visually disappears but it's really next to the ressurection stone.

Woah! Didn't know that. Easy fix though. :)

Maw of Doom only sells for 15 gold. Dropped from Slither, the incredibly hard boss with the shitty drops :D

15 gold? Lol, will be fixed as soon as possible.

Dropping an Infernal on the pressure plate near the end of the right side of the corridor does not trigger it.

Hmm, recently there was a bug that caused other pets to activate the switch, so I made a trigger to prevent that. Might have screwed up something. Will be fixed.

Although the story sais that Aszura is a good gal, she does team up with the skeletons if you don't or cant kill her in the first try. (she even goes ahead and heal herself at the ressurection stone damnit!)

If you fail, to kill her she does go tthe skeletons. Will try to fix it, but I don't promise.

Deciever's cloak spelled wrong (Deceiver's cloak)

Will be fixed.

The skeletons right before the boss called Morgul start attacking some other monster for no proper good reason

Will be fixed.

The bonus for finding all the secret areas really sucks. Come on, a handfull of gold and some lives? By the time you get all the secrets it's nearly impossible to die and you have about 10k gold...

Before the secret areas weren't that much, so the bonus was just fine. Have any suggestions for a new one? :)

I couldn't for the life of me figure out where to use the Queen's Scepter... :(

I am surprised you even got there. It's supposed to be hard.
It helps you get an Artifact item.

Overall a great map, 5/5. Really enjoyed it!

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the review, +rep. :)

Level 2
Originally Posted by Scherpenkate

]The typo will be fixed. Also, what's so mysterious? That's health regen man. Many itmes have it. :)

It doesn't specify how much regen it gives.

I would rather pick his orb effect than the lifesteal! Much more usefull in my opinion.

Yeah perhaps if you play with more than 1 person it may be usefull. As far as soloing this map goes, lifesteal is mandatory :) (perhaps an idea to make the orb stackable?)

I am surprised you even got there. It's supposed to be hard. It helps you get an Artifact item.

Yeah I figured that, prolly that Tablet of Life near the zombies. Still I spammed the Queen's Scepter for a long time, went to all 'suspicious' places but nothing ever happened.... :(

Before the secret areas weren't that much, so the bonus was just fine. Have any suggestions for a new one? :)

Perhaps a clue as to where to use that Queens Scepter? Or a hint about the left door in the master's chamber? :p

Also, Sinjo the Brewmaster has an additional skill with a tooltip missing (Bloody Haste)

Nether Wizard gas a typo in the skill called Nether Fury (Increaces / Increases)

Nether Fisure - "Creates nether blasts in a frontal cone infront of the caster" - frontal + infront = double and your missing a spacing between in and front, also it ain't a cone :p it's a ray :D (sorry for being such a grammar nazi, but reading stuff in your map really helps ;)

Archmage has a typo in the Pyroblast skill (Intellignece / Intelligence)

Last edited:
Level 4
Just a suggestion: You think you could make it possible to play this single player? I tried, and it certainly is hard, but with some kiting skills, it's doable, and challenging (And fun). However, As soon as you hit the first 'vendor area', you can't really get further, because of the puzzle where you need to step on the two foot switches.
Another suggestion: Add a vendor to the place where you start and pick your hero, that sells consumables. Even if those are out-of-combat items, it would help a great deal.

Level 2
Next to the shop is a bookshelf that drops Healing Wards 9 our of 10 times. With those healing wards you can trigger the pressure plates to cross the brigde.
You can also trigger them with summons...

Level 1
great map. my only problem is that we can't skip the cinematic/instructions AT THE START and WHENEVER YOU TRIGGER A QUEST. yeah, it's good for newbs, but it gets SOOOO ANNOYING on your 2nd + play through. Or is it skippable but we just don't know how to skip it?

Level 4
Reality Shifter + Feric's Soul gives infinite ability cooldown resets.
You might want to change the permanent stat boosters - They get too good way too quickly.
You should somehow nerf kiting. Guess how I soloed the scropion boss? I kited him up to the troll village (He destroyed a tower and some other stuff like that). Frozen Circle (Archmage) is also bugged, since you can stun an opponent with it, throw your nukes at it, then run away, and avoid getting in combat (Repeat for kill).
Arcane Master (Archmage)+Staff of Glatical Fury=Shenigans

Just some things I noted while playing the game.

EDIT: Dare if I ask...
What is the Key of the Sun for? I've found 20/21 secrets, but I can't seem to find the last one.
Also, is there any way to obtain the Tablet of Life?
(I just soloed the map on Wussy with 7 lives remaining... I know I'm not that good. Took 5 hours ._.).

Last edited:
Level 3
I played this map long time ago and solo it easy.Map now seem to be harder and more interesting i played it with my friend i was warden he was shadow hunter!

Here are the bugs...

He found bug in some agility item that suppos to heal 3 hp with shot and it does not.

Hunteress from wisp quest when you attack her after some time she start runing in some way and apear later when you continue exploring map!

Last boss in 3+ level spawn so much monsters that is impossible we got stucked there and lost about 5 lifes both but anyway we killed him.

I still dont like that heroes have certain armor and damage types instead hero hero!

Warden ult is too weak!

In area 3+ when you teleport on island with hydrass and naga its instant death!

In other way we rly enjoy playing its very interesting to discover all secrets that map have!

Level 6
Hey, me and 2 friends just played this map and we liked it VERY much
the only thing I'd like to see would be a command list and maybe a few informations in questlog. I might be the only one, but I always read the questlog in the beginning of a good rpg.
The secrets were really cool, although wc3 doesnt really offer the possibility to hide places, at least I found all the secret areas with ease (might be that I have an eye for that coz im a mapper myself)
The secrets where you had to stand at special positions/bring items to places/etc were cool and sometimes not easy to figure out.
Anothing thing we talked about was to maybe add a possibility to somehow save the progress except saving the map itself, although we didn't know what exactly to save because it would fuck up the map a bit...

Then I think there was a bug with that one item which has a 125 manaburn and should burn mana per attack. It somehow didn't burn the mana when an enemy got attacked.

Okay, if you need help for testing or something else and if I have time I would help! I like it very much. Hope you're going to make more of those cool dungeonmaps!

Level 1
THe broken tiara

I am playing this map with 2 of mine friends am able to get it how to reforge the tiara. Please helpp

Level 14
We've got some desync bug
Always just befor the first Naga boss someone disconnects. We don't know why and it just happened 2/3 times, still annoying

Update: 3/4 times :D
What the players were doing when it desynced:
- one player was standing on the platform in the top right corner of the room
- one player was attacking/killing the cage in the small room
- one player was walking to the cage

(we were playing version 8.1, i only see balance fixes in the changelog from 8.1 to 8.2, so the bug probably exists in 8.2 too)

SpasMaster

Level 23
Update: 3/4 times :D
What the players were doing when it desynced:
- one player was standing on the platform in the top right corner of the room
- one player was attacking/killing the cage in the small room
- one player was walking to the cage

(we were playing version 8.1, i only see balance fixes in the changelog from 8.1 to 8.2, so the bug probably exists in 8.2 too)

I can surely tell that this isn't a "bug". Atleast not map bug. It often happens because of a player. Happened to me too and not only in Sunken City, in other maps too. The location is just a random place where the error occurs. It might also be a problem of the LAN supporter you use (Garena, Game Ranger, etc..).

Level 14
Im sry to say this, but im pretty sure it is a bug in the map.

- players didnt get disconnected, we had a desync followed by a serversplit
- it always happened at the same spot

There are plenty of things that can cause desyncs, most likely is a trigger, but also other stuff like models/tiles.
Il try to play the map a few more times with a ghost (ghosts can warn you when a player desyncs) and try to find something.

Level 1
a bug i found

hey there's a bug i found, the priest has a spell that is called the archangel or somethin, its one of the normal one, doesnt have to level, it nukes the target uses mana and has 9 seconds cooldown, but when i use it i use it like 7 times doing the damage and doesnt use mana or go on cooldown, only after a few casts it goes on cooldown and uses ur mana, but before that u do damage equal to the amount of times u used. Too op glitch

Level 14
Just finished the map, and we loved it. Great job!

Team:
- menag (shadowhunter)
- Barbaides (warrior)
- muzzel (shaman)

Secrets:
- 19/21

What we didnt find out:
- How to reach this: (we tried with summons, infernal, jump, etc. nothing worked)
2hgbviu.jpg

- Whats the "Sewers Exit"?
- Someone wrote in this thread:
"Sometimes the puzzle with the fireball is bugged i.e. the fireballs came after I picked up the prized item."
We didnt see any fireball puzzle :O

Bugs:
- we gave the Tiara to the Spirit of the King, he said he was going to fix it but he never gave us the fixed item. I had the Tiara in my inventory and menag interacted with my hero with the king (shared control), maybe that is related?
- The ressurection stones "Recall" spell is pretty bugged :D You for example can Teleport the Crates from the Starting place and much other stuff.
- Maybe the Shaman is a little too strong, in the end my healspell healed 1600hp instantly (without the aoe hot), with some +as items the passive chainlightning combined with the active one gave me a shitload of AoE Dps (had 2200 dps peak in larger groups, around 400 average on singletarget).

SpasMaster

Level 23
-The item you couldn't reach is for the Warlock. Only he can reach it.
-Sewers exit isn't anything special.
-There is a Fireball puzzle close to the Abomination boss - Bordo.
-Ress Stone Recall will be completely fixed in next version.
-Considering that tanks get around 3000-4000 health at the end of the game, healing for 1600 is fine. The Shaman is pretty good, but not overpowered.

Thanks for the review, +rep

Level 1
Master's Password

Me and mine friends managed to finish the map but this secret we couldnot pass "how to access the secret level and wat is the masters password that contains a lot of valuable items but is locked"

Level 2
Would you tell me the password if I show you a screenshot of me 1-shotting the boss atal ai, or that big phat butcher?? :D
I mean the password for the left gate, already know the right one ;)

Also, can u confirm that the queen's scepter actually works? As being "some sort of teleportation device?"

SpasMaster

Level 23
Would you tell me the password if I show you a screenshot of me 1-shotting the boss atal ai, or that big phat butcher?? :D
I mean the password for the left gate, already know the right one ;)

Also, can u confirm that the queen's scepter actually works? As being "some sort of teleportation device?"

I also know godmode cheats. 1-shotting something doesn't prove anything. It is a good thing you know 1 of the passwords. The other is just for me though :)

Level 1
Hehhe nice one though
who needs a god mode password friend wen team work can easily let u kill the bosses
but the master's chamber :( sad creator not sharing secrets
:(

but good map:)