• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I need ppls ideas on how 2 make this better... this is not the final version... send 2 "[email protected]" ur ideas on what i should do for this map, this is only 1/2 done and it will b a lot harder and more challenging (currently impossible to do 1/2 the stuff w/o a friend)

Keywords:
Hard,Strategic,Time-Consuming
Contents

Sunken City (Map)

Reviews
09:26, 14th Oct 2008 VGsatomi: Approved. Very simplistic RPG-style map. Terrain was decent, spells were mostly default melee spells scattered amongst the different heroes. Some spells were useless (i.e. mana drain when almost none of the enemies have...

M

09:26, 14th Oct 2008
VGsatomi: Approved. Very simplistic RPG-style map. Terrain was decent, spells were mostly default melee spells scattered amongst the different heroes. Some spells were useless (i.e. mana drain when almost none of the enemies have mana). Gameplay ws challanging due to the difficulty of the enemies and their high respawn rate. There wasn't a shred of stroyline and the descriptions were blank. Its approved because its a fully playable map, but it certainly doesnt feel finished.

Septimus : Invalid author name, fix it or I would reject it. Set it to review for this moment.