• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken City v2.5.0

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
full

full

Powered by Bribe's Damage Engine
[Hosted Project Page | Forum]

INFORMATION

CHANGELOG

FEATURES

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

CREDITS

INFORMATION
Sunken City is a Dungeon Crawler map with RPG elements. The Player controls a hero and has to over come numerous puzzles, traps, quests, enemies and different bosses to reach the end. The game contains multiple different features that allow for advanced hero customization.

Recommended Players: Soloing is possible, but for better experience play with 2 or 3 players.
Gameplay Time: Between 3 and 6 hours depending on number of players and difficulty.
Amount of Heroes: 21
Maximum Level: 18

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Enemy Handicap
100%
120%
150%
185%
230%
Enemy Bonus Damage
0%
30%
80%
130%
170%
Enemy Bonus Armor
Enemy Bonus Attack Speed
0%
15%
25%
35%
40%

EasyNormalHardHellInsane
Bonus Gold per Kill
Bonus XP
0%
0%
1%
3%
5%
Bonus Drop Chances
0%
10%
15%
20%
30%
Starting Gold

CHANGELOG

186388-albums6607-picture72240.png
Version 2.5.0. [08.03.2024]
Come and play with us in our Discord server! Join here.

General Changes
  • Tooltip fixes.
  • Minor terrain changes.
  • Mastery and Potency values now additionally update periodically during combat in addition to the on-spellcast update.
  • Reset Talents now correctly has a cooldown of 60 seconds instead of 100.
  • The <-stats> command has been removed as stacking info is now available through the UI elements.
  • Base cooldown of abilities in tooltips is now displayed past the decimal point.
  • Fixed a bug where Hunter and Tidewarrior could not be chosen through random hero selection.
  • Fixed a bug where Hero Status Bars, DPS Meter and Hero Custom Resource UI elements were not working.
  • Fixed a bug where flat damage reduction effects could completely negate some of the damage dealt by Nightmares.
  • Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after loading the game.
  • Fixed the Loading Screen to no longer have its text covered by the Loading Bar, which was moved in a recent Warcraft 3 patch.

Classes
full
Death Knight
  • Fixed a bug where the Breath of Sindragosa Talent could also damage allies.
  • Fixed a bug where the Decomposition Talent was increasing the damage of Plaguebearer's effect by more than intended.
full
Hunter
  • Fixed a bug where Grylls gained 10% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Huffer gained 5% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Spike gained 30% more Attack Damage scaling than intended.
full
Necromancer
  • Fixed a bug where the Life from Death Talent had incorrect chance for Skeletal minions to drop Blood Globes.
full
Paladin
  • Fixed a bug where Ardent Defender's increased Healing taken was not working properly.
full
Priest
  • Fixed a bug where Void Rift could move Demon Portals.
full
Tidewarrior
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike would not gain increased damage while above 25% Critical Strike chance.
  • Fixed a bug where Tidal Strike's visual effect would occasionally appear on the wrong target.
  • Fixed a bug where the Myrmidon effect of Tail Slam could increase non-attack damage.
  • Fixed a bug where the Storm Trident Talent was not working.
full
Tinker
  • Inventor's Demolitions effect can now heal the Tinker while below 40% health up from 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where the Critical Strike provided by the Target Locking Talent was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ion Grenade Talent was not doubling the mana scaling it adds when Throw Betty is Upgraded.
  • Fixed a bug where Upgraded Throw Betty would never stun.
full
Windmaster
  • Now has the correct Attribute Bonus ability.
full
Witch Doctor
  • Fixed a bug where the Spiritual Touch Talent's effect for Ancient Ward did not apply on Heroes.

Items
186388-albums6307-picture71865.jpg
Items

• Skyfeather Crown will now only allow spellcasts to empower the attacks of the Spirit of Aviana if the Spirit is already summoned.
  • Spellbreaker Shield should no longer appear under the Mana Regeneration shop Category.
  • Fixed a bug where Forbidden Seal would occasionally grant more Talent Slots than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Saberclaws was not working.
  • Fixed a bug where Chemical Armor was granting more Health Regeneration (Stat) than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where Staff of Idrassil would also apply its buff on summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Eye of Discord's AoE effect would not trigger for attacks against non-hero units.
  • Fixed a bug where Sanguine Gaze was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Spiked Chains was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Topaz Amulet was not registering damage dealt by summons.
  • Fixed a bug where Embrace of the Hawk's Equip effect was not working.

Archives

FEATURES
  • Diverse Heroes: The 21 heroes in Sunken City possess different custom skills which are well presented in detailed tooltips.
  • Backpack System: In case your inventory is full, you are given a backpack with additional 6 slots where you can carry quest items or unused items for selling.
  • Stat System: Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength, Agility, Intelligence).
  • Item Interaction Systems: Sunken City gives the option to Disenchant items for stats or to Reforge unused lesser items to create better ones.
  • Chest System: There are many Chests scattered around the Sunken City. Opening them rewards you with a random item!
  • Quests: Embark quests that give you side objectives throughout the game!
  • Challenges: Complete difficult optional challenges for additional rewards.
  • Shop System: A simple and intuitive shop system makes it easier for players to navigate and purchase some of the many Sunken City shop items.
  • Rolling: Sunken City allows you to roll for items that suit everyone. Therefore you can avoid stealing.
  • Damage and Armor: Sunken City's gameplay is based around damaging the best target. By mouse-overing your damage and armor you will easiliy understand what's your best target!
  • Gold System: Players in Sunken City share the Gold gained by killing creeps!
  • Randomized Items: Each creature you kill has a chance of dropping one of the hundreds of items, contained in a scripted loot-table. In addition bosses have multiple drops, which add to the replayability.
  • Glyph System: A system that allows your hero to pick a combination of various Glyphs which add passive effects to your hero.
  • Talent System: Each hero has unique set of Talents that can amplify, modify, add or replace the existing hero abilities.

SCREENSHOTS

TRAILER

HEROES

Intelligence HeroesStrength HeroesAgility Heroes

Shaman [1]
Druid [2]
Priest [3]
Mage [4]
Necromancer [5]
Warlock [6]
Witch Doctor [7]
Warrior [1]
Paladin [2]
Death Knight [3]
Monk [4]
Tidewarrior [5]
Dragon Sentinel [6]
Tinker [7]
Rogue [1]
Hunter [2]
Feral Druid [3]
Windmaster [4]
Berserker [5]
Demon Hunter [6]
Siren [7]

CREDITS

I would like to thank the following people:
Note:
There are many more resources that I used, but I can't find their creators. If you see your resource used in my map, please tell me and I will add you here.

Contents

Sunken City v2.5.0 (Map)

Reviews
Moderator: -Kobas- Contact: Visitor Message / Private Message! Date: 24-Dec-13 (14:27:40)Personal Comment:One of the most polished maps, of its type, that I had a chance to play. Beautiful terrain, nice story, well customized heroes and enemies...
Level 1
Uh real quick, I saw a chest on the map and couldn't open it is there some way of doing so because i saw in you're change log that there is a so called "Chest system" how does one use said system. tried breaking it, Using spell's, Typing -chests. So if i could get some info on this please would be grateful.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Uh real quick, I saw a chest on the map and couldn't open it is there some way of doing so because i saw in you're change log that there is a so called "Chest system" how does one use said system. tried breaking it, Using spell's, Typing -chests. So if i could get some info on this please would be grateful.

There are keys which can open the chests. These keys randomly drop from creeps around the map.

Level 5
Okay Spas, I think I saw some bug in this map.

1.First, about Tidewarrior summon in the 1.5.2 version. Lucky you update it before I post this :) When the murloc summon ended on the switch (At the bridge on the southern entrance), it will stay like the murloc stepped on it. I have the screenshot, but i can't upload it here.

2.Second, about the T*** o* E********* trap (censored, I know I spoil something). I picked that, and i entered the trap, but nothing happens to me and can't get out.

3.I think this is more like question: What's with the Queen's Tiara? I can't do anything about it and I spent 1 hours to look for that.

4.About the firelord, I did fight him and defeated him, but there is no item drop or something like that. I see the replay and it's placed on the cliff (Or whatever it is). It is a bug or you set it like that?

I think this is all bug I find, and I think I have suggestion, but where to place it?

Level 7
Hey, love the game.

Quick bug that irritated me last game, I saw the new items added (been a while since I played), tried making charged shield (I think it was called), the shield that gives 2 mana every time you're hit. I got all the items, except it asked for Plate Helm (Strength Items), so I look in Strength items and there's no plate helm. I found it in lesser recipes, and built it, but it didn't combine with the other items to make the shield.

Level 3
Would love to play this, but when I try and access it in-game, the teams don't show up on the start screen of that map alone and I can't start it.

Any help?

Level 4
Hello, Spasorc - after some versions left I've played again and was really impressed by your terrain rework again! Map totally changed, it's great and you'll never lost your fans who has already finished it before.
I've got one little question - are there all 5 Dragon Elements on the map? Because I've found two of them - green and yellow - is it possibly to find the remaining? I'm pretty sure what is the purpose of that 5 items)
P.S. Keep on updating the map - for sure you are one of the hive's map section headliner now!

SpasMaster

Level 23
Hello, Spasorc - after some versions left I've played again and was really impressed by your terrain rework again! Map totally changed, it's great and you'll never lost your fans who has already finished it before.
I've got one little question - are there all 5 Dragon Elements on the map? Because I've found two of them - green and yellow - is it possibly to find the remaining? I'm pretty sure what is the purpose of that 5 items)
P.S. Keep on updating the map - for sure you are one of the hive's map section headliner now!

Some items (Like the Dragon Tokens) serve only lore purpose and are supposed to be like rare exploration items. However I can totally give items like that purpose in the future.

EDIT: There are only two Dragon Tokens as it is explained in their tooltip.

Level 5
Hey!
I've been following this map for quite some time (the oldest version I have in my maps folder is from 2011). I've always liked it!

I just wanted to report a small bug I found when I played the Tidewarrior: If you choose Abyssal Grip as your first spell you automatically gain Might of the Ocean when it expires. So you gain two abilities on level 1.

Level 5
no....i need the password for the master's chamber left door T_T

please can u tell me for MP

thx for help

Uh, only SpasOrc knows what inside, I never know whats inside :vw_sad:
Spas, answer my question please :eekani:
Edit:
Hey!
I've been following this map for quite some time (the oldest version I have in my maps folder is from 2011). I've always liked it!

I just wanted to report a small bug I found when I played the Tidewarrior: If you choose Abyssal Grip as your first spell you automatically gain Might of the Ocean when it expires. So you gain two abilities on level 1.

Yeah, I have the same problem too.

Last edited:

SpasMaster

Level 23
I think this is more like question: What's with the Queen's Tiara? I can't do anything about it and I spent 1 hours to look for that.

The Queen's Tiara is a quest item. It should be used infront of the Spirit of the King.

About the firelord, I did fight him and defeated him, but there is no item drop or something like that. I see the replay and it's placed on the cliff (Or whatever it is). It is a bug or you set it like that?

Did you fight him with god mode on? If that is the case, I cannot help you. I don't make the map cheat-friendly. Without god mode, this should never happen. Atleast it didn't happen to me in 2 years.

Hey!

This bug is already fixed in version 1.5.5. which will be uploaded soon.

About the Right Gate you all ask for. It's one of the more complicated puzzles, which I do not intend to spoil. Keep looking for the password, it's out there!

Level 5
The Queen's Tiara is a quest item. It should be used infront of the Spirit of the King.
Haha, it worked. well, i think i just spend my 1 hours looking for nothing.

Did you fight him with god mode on? If that is the case, I cannot help you. I don't make the map cheat-friendly. Without god mode, this should never happen. Atleast it didn't happen to me in 2 years.
Well, it seems I can't get it, as there no one wants to play with me on b.net.

This bug is already fixed in version 1.5.5. which will be uploaded soon.
Yay :)

About the Right Gate you all ask for. It's one of the more complicated puzzles, which I do not intend to spoil. Keep looking for the password, it's out there!
I know, it has something to-do with the old compass, right? But the compass never show itself to me after you removed the abandoned hut.

One more question:Where to place suggestion?

Level 2
when I played the new hero shadow knight on the 1.5.5 version, u know, the skill uses the health as the cost right??? I got logged out everytime I used skill which can bring the hero died, I mean when u cast spell while the HP is really low, u can die from the spell right?

Level 3
I played this map on the first release , But i have a suggestion . I dont have friends that interested in any custom map . They want dotA , and I want to have teammates . I suggest that you make a single player mode in this game .

You can solo this game, it will take obviously more time, you will die more and you will have to be smart to use all the mechanics at your favor. You may join our group at Garena too, 171304.

Level 5
You can solo this game, it will take obviously more time, you will die more and you will have to be smart to use all the mechanics at your favor. You may join our group at Garena too, 171304.

You can? I aleays thought you needed teammates to open up different areas etc?

Level 3
Mages has the biggest potential here, i got 70% to reset any non ultimate skill, amazing, i did it with 5 lifes.

CT6EGCs.jpg

Level 14
"Stat System
Each level you are given the possibility to access the Skill Poitns Menu and gain access to secondary stats (non-Strength,Agility,Intelligence)"

Just wanted to point out a spelling error in your map description. I put it in bold and underlined it. Map looks pretty cool, I'll download it and give it a go when I have the time.

Level 5
Find a bug where Marauder lost his skill points when his skills are empowered.
And a question: where can you find the old compass in the new versions?

Level 2
Hi, got a question!
We killed a rare boss and got Brugixar's Enchanted Axe relic. It doesn't seem to do anything...
The Legend of Dawn book is hemmed in by four walls...How do you get it? We tried teleporting to our summons but you can only tp to a hero :(
Finally, at the bottom right of the map there is something on a stone island, but we can't see what it is. Tried firing aoe spells and got only little red numbers. Any tips on what it is?

Level 5
Hi, got a question!
We killed a rare boss and got Brugixar's Enchanted Axe relic. It doesn't seem to do anything...

Well, rare boss drops items, but it doesn't mean it has something to do. I never gets that, but that item has an effect, right?

The Legend of Dawn book is hemmed in by four walls...How do you get it? We tried teleporting to our summons but you can only tp to a hero :(

You can get Dawn's legend by looking for a One Way Teleporter and go out by using the Resu stone. But I'm not telling where you can found the Teleporter :)

Finally, at the bottom right of the map there is something on a stone island, but we can't see what it is. Tried firing aoe spells and got only little red numbers. Any tips on what it is?

That is a myth named Tablet Of - Sorry, forgot to spoiler it.

I don't know if it's right or not(spasorc knows better), but at least it answered all of your question.

Level 3
Lol, my team always crashes (fatal error) in mid game and they lose mood to play this once that happen, we never did truly finish this game XD

Level 5
I find a bug where I can see what's inside Master's Chamber left door.
Isn't it impossible to see that? Because I think you placed vision blocker on it?

Level 1
Been using troll berserker. Seriously OP and way to good if paired with crit items and lifesteal. Having two kinds of crit (2.5x and 2.0x crit) makes a hero so strong. I'm playin' solo and I still got 15/20 lives thanks to those pesky traps. XD

Anyway, I got a problem with kergaloth's massive ruined gate. After defeating kergaloth, the gate says I need a key. I saw a rolling stone door. But it says I need to finish all the quests. I can't gain access to marn, the spirit breaker's room. I got the warden's key with me, but it ain't opening. Marn's rolling stone door says it hides something very important. And I need to forge the tiara, too. Am I gonna forge it before reaching queen's chamber? Or after reaching the chamber?

SpasMaster

Level 23
Been using troll berserker. Seriously OP and way to good if paired with crit items and lifesteal. Having two kinds of crit (2.5x and 2.0x crit) makes a hero so strong. I'm playin' solo and I still got 15/20 lives thanks to those pesky traps. XD

Anyway, I got a problem with kergaloth's massive ruined gate. After defeating kergaloth, the gate says I need a key. I saw a rolling stone door. But it says I need to finish all the quests. I can't gain access to marn, the spirit breaker's room. I got the warden's key with me, but it ain't opening. Marn's rolling stone door says it hides something very important. And I need to forge the tiara, too. Am I gonna forge it before reaching queen's chamber? Or after reaching the chamber?

All you need to do to finish the map is reforge the tiara. The King does that for you. Think back: have you seen him? ;)

Level 1
I got a hint for the right door. But I am not able to open it yet. The Right door password might be an item or something that is related to the queen. But I'm not 100% sure about it. The right one might hold something personal. I duuno. XD

TEAMWORK EVERYONE~!

About the map: It is a good map. Can be finished alone or with a team depending on the difficulty. Traps are annoying but it is part of the game to make it hard. I remembered the pass to the trolls and the killmaim. XD
Well planned. I guess I'll be on my own now. Good job $M

Level 4
Does the increase in difficulty increase the odds of random events and what are the odds of these events happening ?
Found Broxigaer's Echanted Axe just want to ask does it do anything or is it just a lore item ?

Last edited: