• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Starcraft II Beta Key Spell Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
seems like th beta will be over before the contest is juged. Then they will give us the beta keys becouse they dont need them any more XD.

Level 19
You're an idiot.
Contest is still going to be judged.

I asked "TriggerHappy, will you ever judge the contest?"
and you said "D4R_G4ND4LF, no"

since you said I'm an idiot you will have to explain that to me

and a specific date would be nice as well
I really don't know what's going on in your mind but I'm sure I don't get it

I asked "TriggerHappy, will you ever judge the contest?"
and you said "D4R_G4ND4LF, no"

since you said I'm an idiot you will have to explain that to me

and a specific date would be nice as well
I really don't know what's going on in your mind but I'm sure I don't get it

Sarcasm! :D

Level 2
I know that my spell wasnt the burner but it is a torture hearing nothing about the results for so a long time.
It would be better if you could tell us how much you have juged so far.

Level 5
Whine, whine, whine! :razz:

We should be thankful that TriggerHappy is volunteering his time to hold a contest. Ingrates...

Unless THW's moderators get paid for their work, in which case, nevermind.

Contest started two weeks ago, and almost finished at the same time... At this rate, he won't be judging a map per day...

But well, I know that it's something really boring, I wouldn't even do it :D .

Level 18
Lmfao, without thinking too much of it I applied for a beta key shortly after determining that I wasn't going to participate in this contest. Blizzard just sent me an email confirming that "I have been selected to participate in the beta test". That's pretty funny (I can play BNet now yay!).

Level 15
At this rate you're better off just downloading the torrent and playing around with what you can, while you can.

+1

Lmfao, without thinking too much of it I applied for a beta key shortly after determining that I wasn't going to participate in this contest. Blizzard just sent me an email confirming that "I have been selected to participate in the beta test". That's pretty funny (I can play BNet now yay!).

Lol.

I had no help.
I have literally nothing going on in my life today, so I just reviewed, and reviewed, and reviewed.

And don't expect some long detailed reviews, I tried to be quick and straight forward.
There were 26 spells I had to grade and I knew you guys were anxious.

I'm sorry if you disagree with my reviews, there's nothing I can do about it now so if you have a problem with yours don't flame me. Just send me a PM on what you think I did wrong and I'll try to improve myself if I ever decide to review another contest.

This is the first hive contest I've judged after all..

Status
Not open for further replies.