• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Second Human Book of Arkain (Patch 1.29.2 or newer!)

This bundle is marked as director's cut. It exceeds all expectations and excels in every regard.
arkain_2020_x200-png.369838

! No longer updated !
Check out the
True Story of Arkain for updates !

full

A Campaign Series made by Shar Dundred

! Requires Version 1.29.2 or newer !
You are not allowed to publish any edited version of any Arkain map! This includes but is not limited to Reforged edits!

Story

Betrayed, invaded, defeated.... The Humans of the Empire suffered greatly in their fight against the Demons. They have now lost another kingdom in the war against the Demons and the inner conflicts are just about to start. Only a strong hand and leadership can lead them to victory against these odds.
Command the cruel General Gardon Bloodclaw and unite the estranged factions of the Empire by any means necessary. Withstand your enemies, both inside and outside, and face the horrifying Demons.
The question is... how far are you willing to go for absolute victory? Will you have to sacrifice your humanity in order to achieve victory? Only time will tell.

Campaign Series Info

The Legends of Arkain is a campaign series which takes place on the world Arkain.
The races of Arkain fight against the demon invaders, who try once again to enslave every being on Arkain. The Humans, the Orcs and the Undead will have to make a stand against them... or face complete annihilation or enslavement by the Demons.
This campaign series will consist of actually three different series. There will be a Human, an Orc and an Undead campaign series. They will all run in the same timeline but will present three different stories and outcomes. When they are all finished, it's completely up to you, who wins this conflict.
Those, who win the war, will write the history.

You like the campaign?
Click here to see the progress of the series!

Click here for the First Human Book!
Click here for the First Orc Book!
Click here for the First Undead Book!

Click here for the Second Orc Book!
Click here for the Second Undead Book!

Let's Play made by @Jayborino!
Features

- Three different storylines/campaign series
Take control of one of the three factions, the proud Humans of the Empire, the plundering and strong Orc Clans or the mysterious Undead Nexus and their endless army of the dead, and face the demonic invasion as well as other struggles that await you.
- New units
Command units, you already know, as well as completely new units with new upgrades and abilities.
- Decide the fate of Arkain
At some points of the campaigns, you'll have the opportunity to decide things, that affect the storyline, characters and sometimes even the chapters you play or how you have to play them. By doing or, well, not doing certain side quests, you can also affect the campaign.
- Three difficulties
You can play the campaign in either easy, normal or hard difficulty, just like in the original WC3 campaigns. It will impact on the AI difficulty and scripting as well as other minor changes.
In easy version, for example, the AI won't rebuilt lost buildings.

- Full Jass AI
In this campaign series, every single AI is written in Jass instead of being created with the AI editor. This makes the AI more intelligent.
- Universal hotkeys
All abilities, units and buildings use QWER hotkeys.
- Race Mechanics
Every available race has its own unique race mechanic to improve gameplay - and, in some cases, to add new ways influencing the story.

Characters

full
General Gardon Bloodclaw
General Gardon is the most ruthless and merciless general in the Empire. He is known for using every available weapon against his enemies without showing any pardon. His background is a mystery. He simply appeared out of nowhere and became general. He proved very fast, that he got that position for a good reason, destroying the enemies of the Empire with fast, merciless effectiveness. He is the commander of the Ironfist, an elite force of the Empire, which often carries out top secret missions for the Emperor himself. According to rumors, Gardon himself enjoys the favor of the Emperor - much to the frustration of many higher-ranking Imperials. Yet none would dare make a move against him, as in the past, such attempts ended in disaster.
The fact that Gardon was forced to retreat because the inner conflicts of the Imperials had weakened them too much, infuriated him a great deal and he longs for a chance to take revenge on the traitors.

full
Admiral Merlon Seabright
Both in the Imperial and Royal Fleets, Admiral Merlon Seabright is a living legend. It is said that he was the captain of the ship that killed the Terror of Feraldir, a gigantic, demonic sea monster that had terrorized ships for thousands of years. Merlon dislikes staying on the shore for longer than absolutely necessary, for the sea is his true home. He is said to have been a critic and even an enemy of Gardon Bloodclaw until the two of them were assigned to a special mission. After that mission, Merlon remained silent about Gardon and even proclaimed to assist Gardon whenever he was needed.
Today, he is Gardon's most loyal ally who is not part of the Ironfist.

full
Larine the Exile
Larine used to be the personal guard and a good friend of the elven queen. However, she began criticizing the fact that the Elves were hiding in their woods instead of fighting side-by-side with the Imperials and Dwarves. She blamed the Queen for the fact that the Elves were despised by many of the Humans who had been forced by their surperiors to defend them. She left the Elven Kingdom and was later exiled. She went to the court of King Dorten of Kerrel and started working for him, gaining his respect. Trained in both archery and nature magic, she is ready to fulfill her surperior's every command.

full
Lady Cora Redfist
Following her father's wishes reluctantly, Cora joined the Imperial Army instead of continuing her studies in the Imperial Academy. Having proven herself as a valuable asset of the army, she was given the offer of joining the Imperial Navy. She had always loved the sea and knowing that the Imperial Navy would enable her to progress further in her studies of water magic, Cora accepted the offer and became a member of the navy, later serving as the liaison officer between the Imperial Navy and the Golden Guard.
Over time, she developed a certain dislike for Renald van Durce, the general of the Golden Guard, considering him arrogant beyond measure.

full
Lord Brian the Fallen
Long ago, before the Empire had set sail over the sea, Lord Brian was a high-ranking member of the Emperor's court. People were afraid of the lord in dark armor who was said to study the forbidden dark arts of Shadow Magic. One day, he and his family disappeared without any trace of their whereabouts. Since he didn't return after many years, people started to believe he had died. However, in truth, he had discovered ancient secrets and power. Whatever happened to him, it made him immortal and gave him unknown power and knowledge. It remains a mystery what he has done over the past centuries.

full
High Lord Inquisitor Renald van Durce
Being one of seven younger brothers of the former emperor and therefore one of the uncles of the current Emperor, Renald could have lived a peaceful life of luxury in the Imperial palace. However, he loathed his other brethren for letting the luxury make them become lazy and corrupt. Becoming a great warrior-priest and leader, he himself led the final assault that removed all Demons from the continent of the Empire. Renald had always been arrogant, but his success made it even worse. However, his loyalty towards the Emperor is almost limitless and only the Emperor himself can command van Durce. Whenever he and his Golden Guard are sent on a mission, the Emperor sends his finest, most loyal and most arrogant soldiers.
His full title is:
High Lord of the Imperial Court, Lord Inquisitor of the Order of the Righteous, Lord Consultant of the Emperor, General of the Golden Guard.

Click here to learn more about the other characters!

full

171388-albums8729-picture107345.jpg

171388-albums8729-picture107346.jpg

171388-albums8729-picture107347.jpg

171388-albums8729-picture107348.jpg

full

full

Initial Release

General:
- After finding out what caused the game to crash in the current iteration of 1.30, I fixed the Angelic unit, selecting it should no longer cause any crashes (Don't worry, I have fixed this with a 1.29 iteration, you do not have to update to the latest patch and I still advise against doing that, but those of you who already patched should be better off now)
- Increased the durability of Lord Brian the Fallen
- Armor of the Holy Bastion now also increases the hit points by 500 in addition to its 15 armor bonus
- Fixed Spears of Pain icon

Chapter Twelve:
- Added Resistant Skin for the Purificator in both A and B

Chapter Thirteen:
- Increased hit points of Krogar the Conqueror by 500

General:
- Replaced Krogar's Stampede with The Horde, summoning a group of permanent Moghtar warriors
- Praxeus gained the Memory of the Past ability
- Plating no longer increases armor and reflects damage, instead it now reduces all inflicted damage
- Lord of the Shadows no longer splits Brian, instead it allows him to summon up to four permanent Shadow Creatures from corpses
- The amount of trainable Black Dragons is no longer limited to 2, go train more, go nuts
- Replaced Horgar's Barrier ability with Lightning Rune, summoning a rune that attacks enemies
- Changed the model for the Healing Rune
- Horgar and Zarin have both received Spell Resistance
- Changed Gardon's title from Butcher to Warmonger
- Gardon and Praxeus now both have a new permanent item

Chapter Seven:
- Changed a few epilogue lines for the Undead if Larine becomes queen

Chapter Eleven A and B:
- Slightly edited and fixed some dialogues
- Added new dialogues

Chapter Eleven A:
- Fixed the issue with Zarin's portrait not appearing when speaking

Chapter Eleven B:
- Added more enemy Black Dragons and Black Drakes to make sniping the enemy bases with Destructors less efficient

Chapter Twelve A and B:
- Removed the lines coming from the three liches in the intro cinematic

Chapter Fourteen A:
- Salana and Larine may both now call on the Elven Forces (Salana may even call upon a certain hero if she is still alive)

Prelude:
- Adjusted the lines at the beginning of the map regarding the choice system from the First Human Book

General:
- Fixed the description of the Old Amulet

Chapter Nine:
- Praxeus should now start with his proper item, the Old Amulet, rather than the Ring of the Exile

General:
- Fixed the tooltip of Lightning Rune
- Vail's leadership bonus now correctly states that the increase is permanent
- The campaign no longer uses the latest melee patch due to several balance changes messing up things, a few unit changes still apply to the campaign however
- New icon for the Bowman
- Increased the hit points of Knights to 840
- Some grammar fixes
- Dark Secrets now displays the duration
- Fixed the hotkey for Lord of the Shadows

Prelude:
- Fixed the issue with the prelude finishing too early

Interlude Two:
- Fixed the skipping issues related to this cinematic

Chapter Nine:
- The hotkey for sending Marin lumber has been removed

Chapter Thirteen:
- Fixed the tooltip for Korgar's ultimate

Chapter Fourteen A:
- The hint now tells you that Salana/Larine can also summon a wave of allies

Chapter Fourteen B:
- The Old Amulet item should no longer lie on the ground

General:
- New upgrade "Skull Shield" available from Chapter Seven on

Chapter Eight:
- Replaced most units of the Order of the Flame with new, Order-specific ones

Chapter Five:
- Replaced the hero in the yellow base with a weaker hero to decrease difficulty

General:
- Upkeep reworked: Low Upkeep now gives you 8 instead of 7 gold and High Upkeep now gives you 6 instead of 4 gold

Chapter Seven:
- The items you get from Larine if you chose Salana are now the ones from Chapter Six instead of Chapter Five

Chapter Twelve:
- Replaced the building models used by the Dominion to better showcase their new organisation
- Changed the names of some edited buildings

Chapter Thirteen:
- New model for Orie Redfist
- New model for Red Mages

Chapter Fourteen A:
- Replaced the building models used by the Ironfist to better showcase their new organisation
- Replaced the models used by Peasants and Militia
- Changed the names of some edited buildings

General:
- Most maps now have their own unique loading screen made by @Rhapsodie

General:
- Shieldbearer Changes:
* Decreased the damage dealt by Shieldbearers by 3
* Decreased hit points from 1500 to 1100
* Increased food cost from 4 to 5
- Reduced the movement speed of Warmechs in air form
- Increased the food cost of Black Dragons from 8 to 10
- All workers now start with Repair activated automatically
- New model & icon for Sir Praxeus "The Holy Bastion" Braelon
- New icon for the Order of the Holy Bastion leadership bonus

General:
- Several tweaks and fixes (including changes that fix some bugs caused by newer Blizzard patches)
- Changed & Replaced several unit types and hero models to fit their kingdom/faction
- New models for Thanok & Claire (courtesy of @deepstrasz)
- New model for Shieldbearers (courtesy of @HerrDave)

Chapter Eight:
- Replaced Brutes with Firestarters

General:
- New model for Duke Redfist (courtesy of @Rhapsodie)

General:
- New model for Sir Jay Bubblerino (courtesy of @deepstrasz )

Chapter Eleven:
- Fixed the loading screen of Chapter Eleven

General:
- Fixed the food cost for Black Dragons (was 8, should have been 10)
- Fixed the button positions of Dragonhawk Riders and their Cloud upgrade

Models & Skins:
Blizzard Entertainment
67chrome
epsilon
Wandering Soul
infrenus
Tauer
AndrewOverload519
Mephestrial
Dojo
PrMosquito
Hawkwing
Em!
dickxunder
acagnip
Uncle Fester
Frankster
Mc !
IamMclovin
AhhFreshWeeD
Sin'dorei300
Elenai
Kuhneghetz
CloudWolf
alreadyused
Dark Hunter1357
Dmitry Rommel
Kitabatake
Shar Dundred
RazorClawX
Uljimasa Hojo
eXciTe
Sellenisko
frostwolf
-Grendel
Skipper
Deolrin
gookywooky
Callahan
BlinkBoy
Hueter
Coinblin
supertoinkz
SuPa-
Tarrasque
Power
Afronight_76
chr2
olofmoleman
imforfun
Deolrin
Pyramidhe@d
HerrDave
Meteor_demon
kangyun
Kael Theron
PROXY
JetFangInferno
JesusHipster
Makoodzaka
Rizz_Boomer
Arowanna
Rhapsodie
deepstrasz

Icons:
Blizzard Entertainment
Uncle Fester
CloudWolf
xylign
SkriK
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Darkfang
GreyArchon
67chrome
Fjury
PrMosquito
INSEKT
Muoteck
dickxunder
Frankster
CloudWolf
Kuhneghetz
Elenai
Heinvers
Shar Dundred
Uljimasa Hojo
SinisterX
Darkfang
Hemske
Palaslayer
NFWar
Hellx-Magnus
Justicebringer
Sin'dorei300
sigelang
Mr.Goblin
Mythic
antihero
Sellenisko
-ToasT
jigrael
Just_Spectating
APproject
Pins
Eagle XI
kangyun
-Grendel
BLazeKraze
Mc !
Kael Theron
Stanakin
JollyD
The_Silent
-Berz-
chr2
olofmoleman
San
Scias
Akolyt0r
Peekay
Edge45
ChevronSeven
4eNNightmare
Arowanna

Music:
Bastian Kieslinger - Tears of the Mire (used in Interlude Four)

Campaign Preview Screen:
Heinvers

Campaign Logo:
Mythic

Loading Screens:
Rhapsodie

Campaign Chief Development Tester and Grammar Genius:
Kasrkin

Additional Testing:
Championfighter25

Terrain Improvement:
Imperator (Prologue, Chapter Four, Nine, Eleven, Twelve)
Heinvers (Chapter Three & Chapter Eight)

Everything else made by:
Shar Dundred

First Supporters:
Theoden of KoMe
Chen
youness
Kasrkin
kakuzu
BandolXD
Heinvers
Imperator
Veritas 117
PlankingWolf

Please contact me via PM if I forgot to give you credit for your resource!

To Blizzard Entertainment for this great game.
To Turnro whose great campaigns inspired me to revive this old project.
To Jayborino for his enjoyable let's play projects of the Arkain series!
To all who supported this project!
To all who reported bugs and gave/give constructive feedback both during and after the development!
And very many special thanks to Kasrkin, who supported the creation of this project in many, even countless ways!

Feel free to post your suggestions, opinions and questions!
Please report any bugs!

Keywords:
Arkain, Legends, Legends of Arkain, LoA, campaign, series, Gardon
Contents

Legends of Arkain Second Human Book (Campaign)

Reviews
2016-04-10 Rufus: Rufus ReviewMap ScoreGameplay:25 / 30Aesthetics:20 / 20Total:45 / 50 Rating Chart 45-505/5 Highly Recommended35-444/5 Recommended25-343/5 Useful15-242/5 Lacking0-141/5 Unacceptable Gameplay That was one damn good first...
StoPCampinGn00b
Restricted under author request / work in progress rule.

Pick your favorite character

• Total voters
Level 5
You guys had to wait quite a while, so here are some news about the long-long-long-awaited Chapter Seven:
You all had to wait a very long time. Progress was slow, I know, I am not proud or happy about it.
As I already mentioned earlier, the map that had been prepared for this particular chapter was lost a long
time ago.
After having (again) spent some time creating this map again, I figured it would take quite a while for
the map to be finished - time that you would have to wait for the maps' release.
I had the feeling that you already waited WAY too long for getting the chance to kill Elves again.
Therefore, I came up with a (temporary) solution. I wasn't too fond of the idea myself, but it
is the only way I see to reduce the waiting time.

I am going to use the map from Chapter Five of the First Human Book for Chapter Seven of the
Second Human Book. Now, this is temporary. The map will get replaced before the full release
of the Second Human Book with the map I wanted this chapter to have.

I want to let you know that I am not doing this out of laziness, since I am going to replace this map
at a later point with the original (In fact, this is MORE work for me since I have to edit the old map
to fit the new purpose AND create the new map as well), I am doing this for you, the people who
play & enjoy this campaign (also for those who don't enjoy it. ;) ) because you remained faithful
despite all the setbacks that had happened lately.
I hope you understand and maybe even appreciate this at least a bit. You might be disappointed to
see an old map again - and I fully understand that - but it is only temporary to get the story going,
which still is one of the most important aspects - or even THE most important aspect - of the Arkain
series.

I cannot announce an official release date as of yet, but I can tell you that it will be WAAAAYYY sooner
than it would have been with the completely new map - which you will get, yes, just a bit later.
I will spend much more time on the Arkain series than I did in the past few months, since I am tired of the
slow progress.

Stay tuned!

Shar do you still have any plans to implement new terrain or just be contented with the old one; i'm not really complaining, but seeing the same map from the FHB is kinda tedious

Level 29
Alright here is my review till Chapter 3
I will be giving my reviews from time to time

My Choices
Blen killed the Black Dragon
Blen rescued Aedale
Blen didn’t attack the unknown base
Aedale absorbed both the shard and artifact
Zarin destroyed Darkmind base
Salana chose to aid Gardon
Salana spared her apprentice
Blen killed Progaderas
Blen chose Gardon over Genethas

Overall
-Why is Gardon’s title ‘Butcher’? Merlon’s is ‘Admiral’.
-Zed almost sounds like Chewbacca from Star Wars. He makes some sounds and Gardon acts like he talked.:D

First Chapter
-No errors or bugs
-I completed both optional quests
-I liked seeing Lerrig’s body being eaten by Zed

Second Chapter
-No errors or bugs
-I killed the Pit Lord
-‘Leadership Boni’?
-Why are we Team 2 while the Demons are Team 1?
-I am uncomfortable with the Dreamhunter Legion having the red color. To me red demons belong to the Bloodrinker Legion
-A Pit Lord being in charge of strategy? That sounds ironic, considering that they seem like the Dumb Muscle type
-What exactly are the function for Shrines? Are they like Farms?
-Why are there two legions on the north if the demon gate belongs to the Dreamhunter Legion?

Level 22
Second Chapter
-No errors or bugs
-I killed the Pit Lord
-‘Leadership Boni’?
-Why are we Team 2 while the Demons are Team 1?
-I am uncomfortable with the Dreamhunter Legion having the red color. To me red demons belong to the Bloodrinker Legion
-A Pit Lord being in charge of strategy? That sounds ironic, considering that they seem like the Dumb Muscle type
-What exactly are the function for Shrines? Are they like Farms?
-Why are there two legions on the north if the demon gate belongs to the Dreamhunter Legion?

5) Well, it's actually a darker shade of red called Maroon. I think it fits them though.
6) In the demon hierarchy Pit lords are roughly the 3rd highest rank. Below a regular drealord, but above a demonlord, so if you take that into consideration it doesn't sound so stupid.
7) I think shrines are used to revive the demons' heroes if i'm not mistaken.

Level 29
6) In the demon hierarchy Pit lords are roughly the 3rd highest rank. Below a regular drealord, but above a demonlord, so if you take that into consideration it doesn't sound so stupid.

I usually think this way
Dreadlords: commanders, generals and spies
Succubus: assassins and those that tend to corrupt mortals using seduction
Infernals: constructs for battle
Doomguard: bodyguards and generals
Felhounds and those dragons: attack animals
Felguard: foot soldiers and bodyguards
Wrathguard: mook commanders
Eredar Diabolists: commanders but tend to stay behind the troops since they are spellcasters
Pit Lords: generals but more of the type that focus more on overwhelming foes with force rather than using strategy.

Last edited:
Level 29
My reviews of Cinematic, Chapter Three and Chapter Four

Cinematic
-'An entire three legions'? Is that spelled correct?
-van Durce contradicts himself. He says that the cannon will help them defeat the demons, but later says that they are just using it to delay the demons

Chapter Three
-I completed the optional quest
-Where did Thanok came from? He just appeared as Gardon’s lieutenant out of nowhere, without appearing in any previous mission or cinematic
-Having Pyrrean Rebels appear occasionaly at the start of the pass is both annoying, since they appear from behind me even after I cleared the path, and illogical
-What is the purpose of the Arks? They are just standing there.
-Unholy Aura affects our catapults. Is that on purpose? Because if so, then upgrading the War Golems with self-regeneration is pointless.
-The Defenders of Essix are useless as allies. Most of their forces are trying to attack the Pass Guard, but are stuck because there are some crates blocking the path
-Does Zed have to say Snarl on every mission?

Chapter Four
-Wait. If Retka is secretly obeying van Durce, then why did he sent Golden Guard to protect the city?
-Shadow Stalkers can be affected by Disease Cloud? They are shadow creatures, how can they get sick?
-Why does our allies have Marskmen while we have Crossbowmen? And why do they have Darksteel Golems and we don’t?
-After the cinematic with Rahandir, the camera is still fixed on the area where Gardon is, rather than returning to our forces.

Last edited:

LickMyEyeBall

L

LickMyEyeBall

My reviews of Cinematic, Chapter Three and Chapter Four

Cinematic
-'An entire three legions'? Is that spelled correct?
-van Durce contradicts himself. He says that the cannon will help them defeat the demons, but later says that they are just using it to delay the demons

Chapter Three
-Where did Thanok came from? He just appeared as Gardon’s lieutenant out of nowhere, without appearing in any previous mission or cinematic
-Having Pyrrean Rebels appear occasionaly at the start of the pass is both annoying, since they appear from behind me even after I cleared the path, and illogical
-Unholy Aura affects our catapults. Is that on purpose? Because if so, then upgrading the War Golems with self-regeneration is pointless.
-The Defenders of Essix are useless as allies. Most of their forces are trying to attack the Pass Guard, but are stuck because there are some crates blocking the path

Chapter Four
-Wait. If Retka is secretly obeying van Durce, then why did he sent Golden Guard to protect the city?
-Shadow Stalkers can be affected by Disease Cloud? They are shadow creatures, how can they get sick?
-Why does our allies have Marskmen while we have Crossbowmen? And why do they have Darksteel Golems and we don’t?
-After the cinematic with Rahandir, the camera is still fixed on the area where Gardon is, rather than returning to our forces.
Unholy aura affecting mechanichal units is a vanilla game thingy, but its not THAT significant to ignore the regen upgrade.

Level 22
Chapter Three

2) The answer to this question is sort of complicated. When Gardon went to the Derryn outpost to contact the black dragons of Zyainor, they accepted his alliance proposal, crafted him the armour he currently wears and sent one of their own kind (aka Thanok ) to help on his missions. So this is technically them honoring their alliance. All of this is revealed in the interlude 'Revelation'.
Normally i woudn't be answering such a spoiler heavy question, but since you've already been to that part of the campaign, i'm just refreshing your memory a bit.
3&4) The arks are like waygates when used by the enemy. That may explain why you are backstabbed.
7) It's his way of speaking. He can't just say 'Gardon gimme the bones man'.

Level 29
2) The answer to this question is sort of complicated. When Gardon went to the Derryn outpost to contact the black dragons of Zyainor, they accepted his alliance proposal, crafted him the armour he currently wears and sent one of their own kind (aka Thanok ) to help on his missions. So this is technically them honoring their alliance. All of this is revealed in the interlude 'Revelation'.

I am well aware who and what Thanok is.

My question is this: Thanok hasn't appeared neither on the First Book nor the first missions of the Second Book. He wasn't with Gardon when he went to the outpost on the first mission; he didn't aid Gardon defeating the demon forces on the second mission and he didn't appear on the interlude. Then, on the third mission, he appears out of nowhere already as Gardon's second-in-command.

When I first played the campaign, before the Revelation interlude, I first assumed Thanok was that Greywolf in charge of the outpost, who had redressed himself with Ironfist armor.

Level 10
I am well aware who and what Thanok is.

My question is this: Thanok hasn't appeared neither on the First Book nor the first missions of the Second Book. He wasn't with Gardon when he went to the outpost on the first mission; he didn't aid Gardon defeating the demon forces on the second mission and he didn't appear on the interlude. Then, on the third mission, he appears out of nowhere already as Gardon's second-in-command.

When I first played the campaign, before the Revelation interlude, I first assumed Thanok was that Greywolf in charge of the outpost, who had redressed himself with Ironfist armor.

Thanok is not shown in the first book, because we interact with Ironfist only occasionally and he is the drill-master, so he was msotly training recruits probably. Took bigger role in the second book after Ironfist was severely weakened.

Level 29
My review till Chapter Ten

Chapter Five
-Why does General Whitefiled has Spikes around him?
-What is the purpose of the imprisoned soldiers the ironfist are keeping prisioner?
-Our food limit is 60. Is that on purpose?
-Alright, I defeated Scarlett’s base and some of her soldiers that were marching to our base stopped and are just standing there
-The trebuchets are plenty overpowered. Without doing anything, I had destroyed most of the Golden Guard base and my army defeated what was left easily
-On the final cinematic, Gardon immediatly left the area, most likely because he was still attacking some Golden Guard buildings when the mission ended. And after Retka died, some our trebuchets fired at the place he was standing

Chapter Six
-I completed all optional quests except the one regarding the Dark Elves
-I found no errors

Interlude
-I killed Scarlett, in order to keep Cora

Chapter Seven
-Highpriest instead of High Priest
-I am way happier with this ending. Lera and her followers join us, Salana doesn't seem brainwashed and Larine is freed of her exile and becomes a general.

Chapter Eight
-To be fair Hamos, Succubus are somewhat attractive
-I chose the Flame Keepers

Interlude
-‘commited’ not ‘comitted’
-Blen killed the Queens’ mate? That weakling was her mate? What was he doing on a cave with so little defenses?

Chapter Nine
-‘On the one side’?
-‘My lord’ and not ‘mylord’. You should put 'milord'
-The Golden Guard has dwarves serving them before dwarves joined them officially
-“Void War” not “Voidwar”

Chapter Ten
-Zarin now sounds unreasonable compared to the first version. There are no proofs that Salana is brainwashed, and Gardon had good reasons to fight the Eves
-‘Rune priest’ not ‘runepriest’

Level 22
Chapter Five
Whitefield probably has spikes, because he has the crypt lord ability, Spiked Carapace. Not too sure though.
Also, yes having 60 food is intentional. You are controlling 3 factions at the same time, so it makes sense, as having a combined total of a 300 food cap would be a bit broken.

Chapter Six
Killing them makes chapter 10 a bit easier. ;)

Chapter Nine
I think the dwarves serving them part is mainly due to the model. Another explanation is that they were just hired to drive them.

Chapter Ten
I do agree, strongly at that, however, you must also take this into consideration. Without the dwarves, not only will the story part with van Durce be extremely harder if you plan to play it, but also imagine chapter 12 B, with just Praxeus and van Durce as your heroes. It would be way too unfair.

Level 29
Whitefield probably has spikes, because he has the crypt lord ability, Spiked Carapace. Not too sure though.
Also, yes having 60 food is intentional. You are controlling 3 factions at the same time, so it makes sense, as having a combined total of a 300 food cap would be a bit broken.

Yes, because having our enemy control nearly 60% of the map, make them have powerful units and their bases stationed on very good defensive positions is totally fair.

Killing them makes chapter 10 a bit easier. ;)

I might try it later.

Level 22
Yes, because having our enemy control nearly 60% of the map, make them have powerful units and their bases stationed on very good defensive positions is totally fair.
Welcome to Arkain, where you'll be only promised blood, sweat, and tears!
Also just as a reminder if you didn't know, if you defeat Korras Retka first, his sister immediately surrenders.

I might try it later.
Careful to not piss off their creator though. ;)

Level 29
Welcome to Arkain, where you'll be only promised blood, sweat, and tears!
Also just as a reminder if you didn't know, if you defeat Korras Retka first, his sister immediately surrenders.

Damn it

I chose to defeat Scarlett first, to show Korras that I have defeated his allies and taken his sister, and he was too powerless to prevent it, and that he would be next, then Korras to show to the Golden Guard that their pitiful plan was doomed to fail from the start, that they were all by themselves without allies and that they only came to this battle to die.:D

Level 29
Alright I finished the campaign

My choices
I chose Gardon's path.
I made the pact with Ebira.
I killed Aedale's father.

I dind't find any errors during these last parts

Epilogue A
Two words.

Called it!

I so totally called it!
Aridon is alive and the entire thing was all part of his plan! The whole Rahandir vs Sapphira part was all a ruse to trick the mortals, as I expected!
In the end the Undead win! As it should be!
But I was caught off guard by the fact that Aridon and Brian were actually working together.
A pity we don't see what they will do with the twins.

To be honest, I am glad the Undead saved the Demons from extinction. Complete genocide is something I abhorr, as it leads to pointless deaths and the destruction of an entire culture.

A pity about Aedale, but she was too arrogant and she paid the ultimate price. She lost her reputation, friends, family, sanity, soul and now her entire existence. She will be nothing more but a footnote in history books, a foolish girl that betrayed her own family and race.

As a misanthrope such as myself predicted, mortals after no longer having a common enemy will become paranoid and start preparing for war.

Epilogue B

Such a tragedy.

van Durce was manipulated by by the Dark One and Largoth, forced to fight and kill his nephew, killed his own countrymen by the thousands without being aware that they were innocent, and then he and his men drowned in the sea, totally unaware that they were deceived.

And poor Marin will be forced to live the rest of his life knowing that he watched all of his comrades die at his front without being capable of doing anything, and that they were mislead.
Why did he deserve such fate?
Maybe he can live with the Dwarves.

I actually prefer Gardon's ending because at least the future seems somewhat bright. The demon threat is gone, at least for a while, Gardon is rebuilding the ancient kingdom alongside his allies and most of the characters are still alive.

So no matter if I decide to either kill or spare Aedale's father, he ends up dead anyway and Aedale is consumed.
I kind of expected Aedale to commit suicide to prevent Lisara from killing her father or her sister killing her as mercy.

Last edited:
Level 9
In the interlude before Chapter 7, I was able to choose who was going to be Queen. Before, it was decided for me if I made certain choices. In Book 1, I made Salana not side with Gardon and therefore, he doesn't have influence over her. Is that why I was able to choose?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
chap1:
-I think Gardon should get closer to the orcs in the murloc camp to say what the revelation is. The orcs were still in the fog of war when he said it

chap2:
-from a lore perspective, how/from where did the murlocs so quickly came back?
-Orb of Demonology still=Orb of Fire; you could make it special somehow
-try not using black boudaries in place where the player comes close to and might see them
-you still have to destroy the Shrines too even if the objective only mentions the gates

interlude:
-so, even if choosing not to consume those artifacts, she still turns?

chap3:
-not sure if the Legion Doom Horn should be there; at least its usefulness for this level is mostly absent
-I still get the crash on the green Barracks in the west; see pics below. I'm not sure if just those are problematic or the bug happens on any after some of them are first destroyed
Chap3BarracksCrash.jpgChap3BarracksCrash2.jpg
-General Serklos seems not to have a hero glow; his rank is unit name is General although that word is also present in his hero name

-well, that undead figure seems all-powerful which kind of makes things meaningless; Gardon could just die suddenly, anyone could
-for some reason I have two types of the same Elite; they're considered different units when in the same control group; you can use tab to toggle between them; one of them doesn't take food slots; I realized when I got those from the prison
-would be lovely to have Thanok and Claire if not heroes at least special units like Zed
-Banishers and Chaplains look alike
-some orange Guard Towers have Magic Sentry, others don't
-in case you lose Zed, you should be able to train the wolf again; why not?
-shouldn't the Ironfists be another colour for a bit of differentiation?
-shouldn't I be able to repair and use the other trebuchets as well? (west and east)
-would be nice to be able to exchange an amount of lumber for a lesser amount of gold
-I think there might be an issue with the difficulty settings. I chose Easy but it's at best Normal; at least it seems to be working when you quit the mission and start it again through the custom campaign menu by choosing the desired difficulty; it wouldn't maybe be that much of a problem if a level won't last 4hs+
-the Ironfists stop attacking after a while; I guess, after the orange base is down but they could help against the teal undead too; OK they start again when finishing the first main quest but they're so far away and send few troops
-so, why didn't Brian help you from the start (apart from gameplay :D)?
-Catptain Morrin the Captain :)
-trees in the boudary zone (east) are too close to the playable region and workers might get "stuck" trying to reach those trees
-a lot of the times, especially in the last part of the level, they are training their units too fast; you don't even have enough space to build enough training facilities nearby; you have to do it in the north
-I suppose they weren't supposed to revive their pink hero seeing that item fell after dying

chap5:
-so I don't get it from where Retka came with armies this time. Didn't we basically destroy most if not their whole base in a previous level? Or did I miss the fact that they only attacked one of the lands under that king's rule?
-the red AI gathers its troops right outside of its base and the troops can be attacked by the trebuchets
-I think the gray only attack with pegasi but afterwards doesn't do much of anything
-the evil that controls a higher evil within another evil that's actually your friend
-Retka was dark green during the transmission in the level's end

chap6:
-you could mention how much range is increased in the Destructor's upgrade
-wouldn't hurt to have some maps as loading screens to know where you are and understand more of what's going on
-flying golden buildings (see pic)
chap6FlyingGold.jpg
-for some reason, the purple send their Priests in front and the knights are some space behind. I think they are not all under one group when they are ordered to attack-move or something
-I'm surprised the elves are not using any archers
-it's not necessary to also increase handicap on Easy when they don't rebuild anyway
-Keer and Krom started talking after I've reached the purple base and not theirs (teal) which was long destroyed and I've not seen them there
-well an elven nameless ranger? Why not that other lich? I mean, it's just out of the blue, either not to take it seriously or actually believe it

interlude:
-"should not be an exile" but chooses the exile as the best option!?
-Larine isn't blue anymore

chap7:
-alright, so Rahandir is now on his own or so the creature said; but Saphira didn't say anything about this; I mean there was a far fetched hint in: "cannot control the undead as good as Aridon"
-what's so important about two mongrel twins that even Rahandir wants them? Or just asked for them to make an alliance with the queen?
-Birram doesn't do anything but give orders? He's not using any magic on the gate/barrier
-yeah, looks like levels are being rehashed
-Riana reappears in a matter of seconds!?
-you're forced to build towers in specific places to avoid assassins gathering there.. which appear from thin air.. Oh, so you can actually stop them by destroying those buildings
-Captain Ironside has blue hero glow after changing his colour allying with Gardon
-the Kome quest is not marked as completed; actually it works as I had to destroy the Lumber Mill too but the knights came before the quest was completed
-would be nice for golems to be able to attack trees since they have siege damage
-could be neat to have the assassin buildings as an optional quest with an item as reward
-Gardon talks too early about it being done before the arrow even hits Renova
-could make the dissipate animaton stop so the body won't go to the heavens
-why didn't Saphira want to use the dead queen as a puppet, maybe because it would have been too hard to control Renova?
-so, dreadlors aren't demons in this universe?

-I've seen this in other scenes as well, units being idle right before starting to move when the cinematic mode goes on
-oh, they didn't think to chop the trees down?
-burn the demons alive? Aren't they already burning? :D
-another thing I've seen in most levels that there are big parts of the maps flat
-the only difference between a Fire Golem and an Infernal is the look and 100 HP
-some items like the Crown of the Deathbringer don't have a description when they are on the ground

interlude:
-suddenly introduced dragon story. Were there any dragons anyway, that these are called black? Actually, I remember choosing something with Blen killing the black dragon at the start of this campaign but don't remember any dragons in the other campaigns

chap9:
-Divine Justice=the same spell Merlon has. At first I thought this one was some sort of Locust Swarm
-Lieutenant and Zealot have the same icon
-van Durce and Executor's icons are alike. Same with Praexius and Paladins. These last ones even have the same model
-captain Jawhorn has red glow
-so I don't get it, the handicap even applies to you in this level on Easy!? Wouldn't be a problem if the player heroes wouldn't die in a matter of seconds; also the costs are the same
-Praexus' Barrier does not mention the duration; only in the learn panel does it mention
-by the way, Pegasi are too small, looks as if dwarves on ponies
-thank the Tyrant the dragons are not also magic immune
-no idea what escapes his eye in the orc bases but the mines were way back; I've even built Magic Sentry towers there

chap10
-weird that Zarin suddenly turned against Gardon's messenger as if he got the elf information just then; why even listen to him until then anyway? I thought the player would ahve to choose between the two
-well, Zarin=Muradin (abilities)
-Horgar has a spell which Praxeus has too and the ultimate of van Durce; at least the icon is the same, I think
-no unique/artifact item for the runepriest hero? :(
-Holy Light works on mechanical->Cleavehand
-this level is even hard on Easy; they are attacking you in less than 1 minute each time from all directions; one of the other problems is you don't have enough lumber in your base to build enough towers so you can leave your base to attack one of the bases; I had to do a rush on the yellow training facilities because they don't rebuild; should have done that on the kobold mutants instead as the only defense they have is some units in the narrow pass to their base
-didn't the fire mage hero kill Progaderas in a previous level? Or is this another one?
-somehow a Fire Golem was teleported/moved up on a cliff; see pic below
chap10FireGolemCliff.jpg

Chap11A:
-boy that Blubberino is really good at multitasking
-so if Thanok is a dragon (or does he just have dragon blood/is a dragon hybrid?) why does he look like a human? If it's like in Day of the Dragon, then why doesn't he turn :D?
-how would Marlin know of Brian's shadow magic and how he would use it (on van Durce)? Is there a library that tells these things that he was such an avid reader of?

chap12A:
-Okri has a demon (fel beast/hound) as a mount!? Warlock magic?
-no more choosing a leader bonus?
-alright found out about the dreadlord; he's been reanimated
-compared to previous levels, this one is too easy on Easy; don't apply handicap and maybe some other edits (like cutting on the reinforcements or even making the Canon Grande charge slower so you'd have a bit of a hard time attacking their bases) would make it a better experience; you can just stay at the gate with all your heroes, no problemo
-no item from killing the ogre boss? He's invulnerable to the Purificator

chap13:
-Aedale hears a voice and Lisara as two different entities?
-Stampede=Cora's spell
-bloodfiends and doom guards have the same soundset; there's also this issue with some human units; be sure not to have them all in the same mission belonging to the player if there are not enough sound sets to use
-not sure A Thorn in the Side is an actual optional quest seeing how you pretty much got to get through the commander's base; it's pretty werid to ignore the character's presence some metres away
-well, why didn't Orie come to Aedale sooner... oh... that's why, thought so

chap14A:
-Dragon Servant in the building and Dragon Rider in the announcement where it also says it's a Pegasus Rider :D
-Spears of Pain's icon is active but the ability is passive and its buff is called Poison and looks like Envenomed Spears
-Arowanna of the North might just get stuck in the mid corridor without comming to the player's base
-are you sure Vail's Kome spell works? Nothing is happening really; oh damn, they come as allied units from the south
-so, Saphira didn't want to attack the demons I guess but just have a hold on the fortress and evetually conquer the rest of the living realm? Were the undead afraid to traverse to the Void and try to eliminate the demon world?

EpilogueA:
-so Aridon's balance is death, living and demons in equal proportions?
-I really don't think it was smart for the canon to be destroyed instead of used/moved/hidden by the undead
-doesn't Aridon have full control over the undead? Why did the character have to tell Saphira that Gardon is not to be killed? Also, Saphira and co. would have killed everyone if Gardon didn't order immediate retreat

chap11B:
-the Hell Gate, was it in the direction where the dwarves were fighting the demons or not? If so, how did Gardon and co. get past the dwarves without any information given to the player?
-it's annoying that an ally is also yellow; it's that moment when you want to select those units because you think they're yours
-two types of Destructors; I guess one does not take food?
-Prince Toraes might get idle near the golden guard's main entrance unless attacked or ordered later (probably)
-why does Marin talk as if he's in the battle when he's up there?
-on Easy, this level is too easy with Destructors
-when Zarin talks at the end about Salana, the screen fades to black then back to visible and then quickly back to black with the victory message coming in

chap12B:
-this level is pretty much the same except the units and heroes you play with
-got the purificator recharged message during the end cinematic scene

chap14B:
-Praxeus' items, hmm... I guess he won't come later or else losing the items would suck; oh I think it's the last level?
-meh, oil platforms are not even what Warcraft II had them
-they're attacking constantly from all sides, sea and all :|
-those Angelics can not only stun a lot but can kill a hero in mere seconds with that spell
-ships can get blocked after being trained right north of the beforehand shipyard
-I hate this level due to attack annoyances but I also like it; most of all I hate the fortified long range ships; it's very tedious even on Easy
-not sure what the Golden Guard ally is supposed to do beside take that mine... they only have a castle and some troops
-mass ships like I'm playing mass Hydraliks (pics below)
chap14BShips.jpg chap14BShips2.jpg
-got lucky they sent Aka and Edoran respectively with troops by air and you can take the Arks down with ships and I invaded by land the south light blue base then after some paladins died, started mass Pegasi training
-in most levels the beginning is the hardest
-Mask of Death even gets HP from mechanical; fun times
-just disovered green had a shipyard which they didn't use
-Easy my peasy, cause it's not; should rename Easy to Annoying

EpilogueB:
-Aedale freezes after using the casting animation instead of smoothly continuing with stand animation; the latter is played after some time
-how/whe did Largoth get to take the emperor's place?

Your best work yet. Gigantic. Have some 5s.

Level 29
chap1:
-I think Gardon should get closer to the orcs in the murloc camp to say what the revelation is. The orcs were still in the fog of war when he said it

He saw the orcs from afar. After all, orcs are taller than murlocs.

-from a lore perspective, how/from where did the murlocs so quickly came back?

They most likely came from those underwater caves that are on the borders and have a very large reproduction rate.

-so, even if choosing not to consume those artifacts, she still turns?

The number of demonic magic she consummed will later affect her power and outcome.

-shouldn't I be able to repair and use the other trebuchets as well? (west and east)

That would be unfair to our enemies.

-so, why didn't Brian help you from the start (apart from gameplay :D)?

Maybe Aridon captured Gardon to make Brian come out from the shadows and then made a deal with him.

interlude:
-suddenly introduced dragon story. Were there any dragons anyway, that these are called black? Actually, I remember choosing something with Blen killing the black dragon at the start of this campaign but don't remember any dragons in the other campaigns

They reside inside caves and mountains.

chap10
-weird that Zarin suddenly turned against Gardon's messenger as if he got the elf information just then; why even listen to him until then anyway? I thought the player would ahve to choose between the two

I don't get it either. Zarin comes off as a prick in this new version

Chap11A:
-so if Thanok is a dragon (or does he just have dragon blood/is a dragon hybrid?) why does he look like a human? If it's like in Day of the Dragon, then why doesn't he turn :D?
-how would Marlin know of Brian's shadow magic and how he would use it (on van Durce)? Is there a library that tells these things that he was such an avid reader of?

-The dragons might be capable of taking human form, or at least some
-Maybe some survivors told him about the shadows?

-no more choosing a leader bonus?

I find it pointless in a mission where we can't recruit troops.

-are you sure Vail's Kome spell works? Nothing is happening really; oh damn, they come as allied units from the south
-so, Saphira didn't want to attack the demons I guess but just have a hold on the fortress and evetually conquer the rest of the living realm? Were the undead afraid to traverse to the Void and try to eliminate the demon world?

The demons had to be pushed back from the mortal realm, in the name of balance, but their extinction would mean inbalance.

-I really don't think it was smart for the canon to be destroyed instead of used/moved/hidden by the undead

Gardon already had the dragons and elves. Having the cannon would be problematic for all the other factions

-how/whe did Largoth get to take the emperor's place?

Most likely after leaving Aridon.

Dreadlords killing and replacing important people happens all the time in Warcraft

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
The number of demonic magic she consummed will later affect her power and outcome.
I know that. I was referring to before that point.
That would be unfair to our enemies.
I was asking from a game issue perspective. That's why this question's answer is better left for Shar.
Maybe Aridon captured Gardon to make Brian come out from the shadows and then made a deal with him.
A deal not to be present in the first part of the level?
They reside inside caves and mountains.
I would rather you not give an answer at all than something like that. Thank you.
He saw the orcs from afar. After all, orcs are taller than murlocs.
Man, what if he actually saw them from even farther? It's weird from a gameplay perspective for a unit to "lorely" see outside the screen.
-Maybe some survivors told him about the shadows?
As if Brian did that in the presence of everyone or just anyone.
I find it pointless in a mission where we can't recruit troops.
Not all leaders affect non-hero units...
The demons had to be pushed back from the mortal realm, in the name of balance, but their extinction would mean inbalance.
Would be pretty nice to know what this balance porridge is. What I'm saying is, that in terms of Arkain equilibrium, the Void and the demon world is off the scale anyway. In terms of "universal" balance, I've no idea what's going on.
Gardon already had the dragons and elves. Having the cannon would be problematic for all the other factions
Not if the undead had hid it away and used it when they saw fit.
Dreadlords killing and replacing important people happens all the time in Warcraft
Wow, you're making it so obvious, as if... We're talking about a powerful empire with holy stuff and all. Getting past such "barriers" might be easy in deus ex machina stereotype stories.

Level 21
I'm about to play this campaign for a video showcase starting the latter half of next week. All I know is there is a paladin named after me with an absurdly long bubble, haha, but no other info about the missions or potential choices. Looking forward to giving it a shot, then coming back and leaving a rating.

Last edited:
Level 11
I'm about to play this campaign for a video showcase starting the latter half of next week. All I know is there is a paladin named after me with an absurdly long bubble, haha, but no other info about the missions or potential choices. Looking forward to giving it a shot, then coming back and leaving a rating.
Go for it! Since I can't play the campaign as a result for having problems with the newest patch, I'll definitely enjoy watching you playing it! :)

Level 4
i just wana ask....this campaign is only 13 chapters? cuz thats all i could get before it takes me back to the menu screen
EDIT
oh shit nvm redownloaded it

Level 1
great gameplay and story
had to cheat though (chapter 2 and the 2 final chapters)
can u give a release date for the next book?
i know u just finished this 1 but can't wait for next

Level 10
great gameplay and story
had to cheat though (chapter 2 and the 2 final chapters)
can u give a release date for the next book?
i know u just finished this 1 but can't wait for next

1) no you didnt, you could have reduced the difficulty or used actual skills
2) there will be no more books, period

Level 1
I loved the first books because they were actually beatable, i don't know if im missing a secret unit with 1000 damage and 9999 hp. how is 3rd 4th levels supposed to be possible on normal, hard. i barely beat it after 4 hours of tower grind (with some greedisgood because gold mine run out from endless attacks), i wish it was just easier because i had to cheat through the next campaign, i don't like where the gameplay is going, i just enjoy the story but also want to have good time playing...
i really think you should reduce the attacking force or reduce the defending force, 100 food is not enough to take over enemy base because they always get help, trust me i tried many troop combinations, some 6 years of warcraft 3 experience because of pentium 4 pc and other stufff,,, so enough of my rambling. Is it intented to make people pull out their hair, and have u beaten it on Hard difficulty all mission without any cheats. If so i wanna hang your picture on my wall and prey because u should be the GOd of warcraft 3 to beat it

Level 5
You said they will be no more books.
Did the author give up the campaign ?
Shar said that he quit making campaigns based on Legends of Arkain because he was forcing himself to make a campaign for a game that he stopped playing years ago. At the most, we'd only receive more storytelling but no campaigns.

Level 11
Shar said that he quit making campaigns based on Legends of Arkain because he was forcing himself to make a campaign for a game that he stopped playing years ago. At the most, we'd only receive more storytelling but no campaigns.
It definitely won't be played now that future campaigns will be done with 1.29 patch, since people are having difficulties with it and can't run the game with this newest patch.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Exactly the point. The idea is to make the campaign available to everybody, not just those who purchased the game via Steam or however.
I never have and never will support any form of piracy. Neither does The Hive Workshop.

I have many issues with many Blizzard decisions regarding the company or the story of the games etc.,
I am at a point where I'd say that I "dislike" Blizzard, STILL I am NOT going to support people
who steal a game like that, no matter what I think about the creators.

Level 11
I think you people misunderstand the awesomeness of this business. You pay 10 dollars or so and get a game through which you can play tons of free content...
Look, the thing is, I bought the game from a local game shop long time ago, since I was a kid and I still have the CD which never made it available for me to use online content. I guess I'll have to buy it from Steam...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Look, the thing is, I bought the game from a local game shop long time ago, since I was a kid and I still have the CD which never made it available for me to use online content. I guess I'll have to buy it from Steam...
Use your CD-Keys on Battle.net. Make an account there and add them. Afterwards, download the game and voila...