• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of The Scarlet Crusade

What do you think for my project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Sorry about double post :(

225986-albums6280-picture69363.png

What is Advanced Working?
Hard to say, there is an upload for my project, it will not be like first, no background, too much simple...
Now, this time, with over 1950 views, and 200 posts in this hive, I have to thanks all of people who helpful, who viewed, who commented, and who raiting.
Not at all, the project Rise of The Scarlet Crusade is having a plan to create some special versions.
What's new in this update?
Now feel that we are in Heathglen! (Changed tabs)
Add Credits. More awesome features, and pictures.
Log tab will help us what did we do today and others day.
I don't like your project, it's so boring and not good?
I'm sorry about this, but we don't have stalk in here. You can see the other projects. It maybe more funny and better than my project.
(Only if some people feel like this)
I like your project, keep up the good work! :)
Oh, thanks so much for your feedback. I was so happy, and with all my knowledge, hope I'll finish soon as fast as I can.
Plans in the future?
Uhm... I didn't decide about that. But maybe I can tell to you if I have time, and after my project is completed.
When we can test?
All people can test early June. Some people will test on 22/5.
When do you finish it?
I'm not sure, but maybe until last July, or August.
~huy60vn~

Last edited:
Level 30
Sorry about double post :(

225986-albums6280-picture69363.png

What is Advanced Working?
Hard to say, there is an upload for my project, it will not be like first, no background, too much simple...
Now, this time, with over 1950 views, and 200 posts in this hive, I have to thanks all of people who helpful, who viewed, who commented, and who raiting.
Not at all, the project Rise of The Scarlet Crusade is having a plan to create some special versions.
What's new in this update?
Now feel that we are in Heathglen! (Changed tabs)
Add Credits. More awesome features, and pictures.
Log tab will help us what did we do today and others day.
I don't like your project, it's so boring and not good?
I'm sorry about this, but we don't have stalk in here. You can see the other projects. It maybe more funny and better than my project.
(Only if some people feel like this)
I like your project, keep up the good work! :)
Oh, thanks so much for your feedback. I was so happy, and with all my knowledge, hope I'll finish soon as fast as I can.
Plans in the future?
Uhm... I didn't decide about that. But maybe I can tell to you if I have time, and after my project is completed.
When we can test?
All people can test early June. Some people will test on 22/5.
When do you finish it?
I'm not sure, but maybe until last July, or August.
~huy60vn~

NO, its not a double post... and also I think you should call this maybe FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) or QUestions as simple as it is.

Level 8
The time is so slow. May the God of Times will be fast. I can't wait for this.
Also, much free time! :) Just a simple campaign, now over 2000 views! After 13 days, (5/5 to 18/5), it's making like this, so famous!
Now everyone can check credits tab, I added testers :). The secret was revealed!

Level 8
You are the best of me :) . You're welcome, and it's the truth.

Comments about Votes

The best voting is "Change the grammars" (9 votes)
The second voting is "Improve the terrains" (7 votes)
Thanks to viewers, I'm glad you like it.

Events will coming soon!
- 22/5: Testers' days
- 27/5 Reviews for testers' comments.
- 31/5: Major Updates Second Time
- 10/6: Release Alpha Version for all.
- 15/6: Rise of The Scarlet Crusade: Final Update, getting ready for party.
- Until last July: Upload to Map Sections.
- After 7 days: If not approved, then check and fix them.

Level 8
Something wrong in posts, fixed.
I knew it must be start to work :) I've start this project for three months ago.

Level 30
Now, I am really starting to be a grammar nazi... but mate, let me help you improve your grammar on this:

Now, the world of Azeroth same as a die world...
Lots of people were death... Because...
The Scourge was risen... No Human in Lordaeron...
But... that isn't all...
They have only one hope...
To rise again... for their homeland... named... Hearthglen.

Here is my own version:

Now, the world of Azeroth same as a corrupted land (or maybe world)....
Lots of people are dead... because
The fearsome force named Scourge has risen...
But they have been granted a hope...
A hope to rise again for their homeland, the Hearthglen!

Level 8
I like a little, but I don't like someone:
- Why do you remove "..."? It sounds nice which use for waiting, await for madness doing can be.
Corrputed land? But... I think it's not very fit, because I think is "dead" like as the Alliance is no longer in Lordaeron, and the dead corpse is everywhere, both of children.
"Corrputed" is by Undead Scourge, but no that mean all will be lost. :? (not sure)
"fearsome" is not only Undead Scourge. What about Forsaken - The Most Ememy? :D
were death --> are dead is corrected. Check it later =))

Level 20
You could also do this:

Now, the world of Azeroth same as a dead world...
Lots of people are dead; Because...
The Scourge had risen, and no Human was left alive in Lordaeron...
But... that wasn't the end of it...
To rise against the Scourge... for their homeland... named... Hearthglen.

Level 30
I like a little, but I don't like someone:
- Why do you remove "..."? It sounds nice which use for waiting, await for madness doing can be.
Corrputed land? But... I think it's not very fit, because I think is "dead" like as the Alliance is no longer in Lordaeron, and the dead corpse is everywhere, both of children.
"Corrputed" is by Undead Scourge, but no that mean all will be lost. :? (not sure)
"fearsome" is not only Undead Scourge. What about Forsaken - The Most Ememy? :D
were death --> are dead is corrected. Check it later =))

Oh okay, but I really do suggest change some wrong words there like die... use dead because it fits well and die is in aother tense let me guess or just doesnt fit at all. :cgrin:

Level 8
I like it, and didn't I change that sentence? Perfect! =D
Hell_Master: Maybe check it later if I have time. Now I fixed Game Cache.
Secret in game are lots, but search it carefully :) .

Level 30
Well, how about we start improving your thread by fixing the grammars? Well, lets start here, bro:

A Scarlet Crusade Champion named Barean Althein, the strongest commander in Hearthglen, with his friend, Morgan Westwind. See through the sky, he saw the Scourge will destroy Lordaeron, so he leaded all his warriors to escape from their homeland, Hearthglen. Morgan doesn't know about this.
After the Forsaken risen, a strange dreadlord, unknowned name, have a mystical magic, can control the human. Althein falls his magic, and order Althein destroys the Forsaken. With the demonic magic, the Scarlet Crusade no longer follows Morgan.
Morgan Westwind, He knew Althein has escaped after the Forsaken is under attack, he leads a small army to find him, everywhere. Meanwhile, the mystical dreadlord is having an ambush, and Althein no long falls that dreadlord's magic, immediately he escapes into the Sliverpine Forest. Will they find their new future?
Characters: Barean Althein, Morgan Westwind, Derondra, Darondis, Sylvanas, Mal'Ganis, Detheroc, Spirit of Sally Whitemane and Dathrohan,...

Here is my version:

A Scarlet Crusade Champion named Barean Althein, the strongest and greatest commander in Hearthglen, with his friend, Morgan Westwind. Looks through the sky, he foresaw the Scourge will destroy Lordaeron, so he led all his warriors to leave from their homeland, Hearthglen. Morgan sadly has no knowledge of this.

After the Forsaken rises, a strange dreadlord, that has a mystical and powerful magic that can control the human. Althein falls to this foul magic, and the Dreadlord ordered Althein to destroy the Forsaken. With the demonic and powerful magic, the Scarlet Crusade no longer knows and follows Morgan.

Meanwhile, Morgan Westwind knew Althein has escaped after the Forsaken is under sieged, he led a small army to find him, everywhere. Meanwhile, the mystical dreadlord is planning an ambush, and Althein is no longer in the dreadlord's foul magic, immediately he escapes into the Sliverpine Forest. Will they find their new future?

Characters: Barean Althein, Morgan Westwind, Derondra, Darondis, Sylvanas, Mal'Ganis, Detheroc, Spirit of Sally Whitemane and Dathrohan,...

@Hell_Master and MasterTrainer: Your not really helping him that much if their are still mistakes in your versions such as the missing out of the word "the" in some parts and the inclusion of it where its not necessary.

Either way when it comes to the campaign I've offered to fix all grammar/spelling mistakes for Huy60vn.

Level 8
I'm really so bad at English. I just only find a few mistakes in some project :/
Anyway, my project is not really from Blizzard storyline. I've changed change a few places to make the story... different. Maybe it's not good like as first. If you have some ideas for my story, you could tell me.

My version. Sorry if it wasn't red.

A Scarlet Crusade Champion named Barean Althein, the strongest and greatest commander in Hearthglen, and his friend Morgan Westwind.

As Althein looks through the sky, he foresaw that the Scourge would eventually destroy Lordaeron, and commanded his warriors to leave their homeland, Hearthglen. Sadly, Morgan does not know of this.

After the Forsaken has arisen, a strange dreadlord that has a mystical and powerful magic that can control the people's minds has spread his influence upon the humans. Althein falls to this foul magic, and he was ordered to destroy the Forsaken. With the demonic and powerful magic in their grasp, the Scarlet Crusade no longer knows and follows Morgan.

Meanwhile, Morgan Westwind knew Althein has escaped while the Forsaken are under siege and led a small army to find him. The powerful dreadlord is planning an ambush, and Althein, no longer in his control, immediately escapes to Sliverpine Forest. Will they find a new future for their people?

Characters: Barean Althein, Morgan Westwind, Derondra, Darondis, Sylvanas, Mal'Ganis, Detheroc, Spirit of Sally Whitemane and Dathrohan..

________
EDIT:

Now, the world of Azeroth is the same as a dying world..
Most of the people are dead, for..
The Scourge.. and.. the Forsaken.. have risen..
The Humans have been driven out of Lordaeron..
But.. They have only one hope.. One chance..
To rise again.. for their homeland.. named.. Hearthglen..

Level 8
It's perfect! I like this word:
After the Forsaken has arisen, a strange dreadlord that has a mystical and powerful magic that can control the people's minds has spread his influence upon the humans. Althein falls to this foul magic, and he was ordered to destroy the Forsaken. With the demonic and powerful magic in their grasp, the Scarlet Crusade no longer knows and follows Morgan.
+rep, and moved EliTe to The Best Advisor.

Level 13
Pretty good but i thought the one on the first screen in the image was the real map hahahaha but anyway pretty good

Level 8
Thanks for your feedback! :))
Yes, one of some images... who can find it? It's so hard haha.
Add Legendary to Credits: The Viewers

Level 8
Varimathras? He occasionally appear in battle with Sylvanas. In my story, Varimathras is betraying Sylvanas during the battle with Scarlet Crusade, and that battle is having a problem, good time for Scarlet Crusade will ambush the Forsaken.
Waiting in Chapter Two: The Truth of the Dreadlord

3 days left is your test time! :)
in 22/5, I will set to you in the afternoon, because I'm going to school to get my rewards.

Level 8
I was wrong something make in my maps. Ask for tomoraider, he/she told me don't use his/her maps to import my campaign, so I'm restarting to create a new one, but not follow all.

You could also do this:

Now, the world of Azeroth same as a dead world...
Lots of people are dead; Because...
The Scourge had risen, and no Human was left alive in Lordaeron...
To rise against the Scourge... for their homeland... named... Hearthglen.

Right MasterTrainer here you go:
Now, the world of Azeroth is a dead world...
Lots of people are dead, because...
The Scourge has risen, and no Humans are left alive in Lordaeron.
But... that isn't the end of it...
They have now only one hope...
To rise against the Scourge... for their homeland... from... Hearthglen.

Right I have corrected your mistakes but the last line I would have written differently as their homeland isn't named Hearthglen it is called Lordaeron. So the last line is less of a correction and more of a rephrasing.

Level 8
Little change between two posts. :cgrin:
Accepted use Footman16's first line story.
Accepted use EliTe's descriptions.

EDIT: Hey guys :D Created by myself.
225986-albums6317-picture69432.png

Last edited:
Level 8
Haha, sure.
But you need to credits me.\
@micha17
Thanks, but I don't really need that.
1 days left! Can't wait to see how will you do tomorrow!

Level 8
225986-albums6312-picture69442.png
- Testers' day: 5:00 p.m, May 22th 2013.
- Upload to Map Section: Last July 2013
- New Tabs: Skins by huy60vn.
- Working in progress: Fast
- Other Stuffs:
+ Now campaign will be protected. (both for testers)
+ Would like to thanks: MasterTrainer, Hell_Master, Daffa the Mage, and EliTe helped me a lot in project, which is near completed.
+ Say hard if you ask in the future. I've decided to create other projects, not Rise of the Scarlet Crusade anymore. That projects will talk more about Blood Elves and Draenei.
+ Coming soon: Rise of the Scarlet Crusade II: The Magic of The Scattered, Revival Of The Truth, Savage of the Gilneas, The Massive Ambush, Revenge of Theramore,...
+ Keep seen Log tabs, you need to see what will do next days, and waiting. Perhaps for more events, waiting, and thanks to all.
+ Don't forget about Map Progress. I usually change it if it has changed. Btw, I check your post, reply and get ready to fix all. We always in working.
~huy60vn~
Copyright 2013@ huy60vn

Level 8
Don't forget about test project! I only upload from 5.00 p.m to 12.00 p.m tomorrow. If you be late, I'lll not give to you. This project not a funny tool.
Also changed. Follow by google translate.
Any... hate me?
Hmm... So boring without Hell_Master in here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.