[Campaign] Rise of the Blood Elves - Enchanted Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Humm I love the atmosphere even though not much is revealed as to the plot of the map yet! :)

Thanks, but I don't think I'll reveal too much for now. Just that it's gonna be much more exciting than the original version of the map :)

And another new screenshot, an AI vs AI battle from Chapter Ten!

34sgdmq.jpg

Level 1
You know what I say, you're campaign or whatever you call it is no good,you need work better,I know, I smart. Now go and do something that actually make sense you idiot. MOTHA RUSSIA ♥

Level 27
UPDATE!

To prepare for the release of Rise of the Blood Elves - Enchanted Edition, I have decided to write 5 short stories (with the help of my friends), each focusing on one of the main characters, which will allow you to see what kind of characters they are.

First one is: Aewynne - The Truth Beneath

I have added a table with the link below the story table on the front page, but here is the link as well: http://rotbestories.webs.com/aewynne

Level 16
It's a cool idea on adding a story, makes the whole thing more real. And everyone who's still in warcraft is in fact, for the love of the lore. :)
I haven't read it yet due to lack of time, but be sure that I will, before I play it. I'd be glad if this was released during the winter holidays, since that is the only time I'll be free during the year, it seems :3.
Anyway, good luck as always, and the screenie is looking confusing, since there are two spells involved it would seem, nevertheless beautiful UI and attention to detail.

Level 27
It's a cool idea on adding a story, makes the whole thing more real. And everyone who's still in warcraft is in fact, for the love of the lore. :)
I haven't read it yet due to lack of time, but be sure that I will, before I play it. I'd be glad if this was released during the winter holidays, since that is the only time I'll be free during the year, it seems :3.
Anyway, good luck as always, and the screenie is looking confusing, since there are two spells involved it would seem, nevertheless beautiful UI and attention to detail.

Thanks, and yeah, the main reason why I'm interested in Warcraft universe is the lore.
I don't know if I'll be done by the winter holidays. I just started working more on it, but school takes a lot of my time :\

amazing spell and great ballista, I can't wait to play this campaign :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Thanks.

Level 27
Chapter Ten is almost done, only the ending cinematic left to do!

Also, I have a question. If I happen to finish the campaign before I finish all the short stories, would you be okay with me releasing them after I release the campaign? Because I'd hate to have everyone wait even more for the campaign.

Level 1
cant wait. this sure will be an epic like the forsaken! campaign like this make me play war3 again.
quick question, are you gonna make a new campaign after this? or you gonna retired?

Level 13
Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

Level 27
I'm glad you're all so excited about it! Sorry about not responding these few days, I was very busy with school.

Also, Chapter Eleven is nearing its end, there isn't that much left to do, but testing will probably be a pain, lol. I might post a screenshot or two tomorrow.

Level 13
You can hire some testers, this will help a lot.
(If you want some tell me i am not too busy these days.)

Status
Not open for further replies.