• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tides of War 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Thanks!
hagen11, I still don't know...

Just a new screenshot. :)

tides.jpg

Level 5
Hey what's up friends!

I'm uploading the currently-worked-on dialogues for Chapter 3 and 4 here. :goblin_boom:MIND THE SPOILERS:goblin_boom:

Forsaken is a real genius with stage presentations and these attached files are what you can expect to see from the revamped dialogues.
They will soon be applied to the new version of the campaign. More are on the way.

Attachments

• Chapter Three Pt1 - ToW.pdf
    268.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Chapter Three Pt2 - ToW.pdf
    257.5 KB · Views: 334
  • Chapter Four - ToW.pdf
    266.3 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Level 9
In WoW:Legion, When Dalaran was moved to the Broken Isles, Blizzard said than Khadgar became the leader of the Kirin'tor and jaina left angry, who knows what would she do, I think she will do a horrible scheme in the future as she became so vengeful.

Level 23
Nah, I don't think so, and I don't wanna to believe that Jaina goes evil, in War Crimes, we can see that she is "normal", not so vengeance, I guess it was just a phase. She allow he became the new leader, because he knows better about it (burning legion and such)... And I'm thinking that she will do something with Kul Tiras in the next times (My opinion)

Also, I just completed chapter three, and both parts! :)

Level 25
Nah, I don't think so, and I don't wanna to believe that Jaina goes evil, in War Crimes, we can see that she is "normal", not so vengeance, I guess it was just a phase. She allow he became the new leader, because he knows better about it (burning legion and such)... And I'm thinking that she will do something with Kul Tiras in the next times (My opinion)

Also, I just completed chapter three, and both parts! :)

And also, she kinda forgave the Horde during that time. I really hope she'll stay that way.

Level 5
Are you working with Forsaken ?

I am working for Forsaken. S/he is a like Naga Sea Witch and I am a Myrmidon :grin:
In WoW:Legion, When Dalaran was moved to the Broken Isles, Blizzard said than Khadgar became the leader of the Kirin'tor and jaina left angry, who knows what would she do, I think she will do a horrible scheme in the future as she became so vengeful.

Khadgar and the new draenei lady Yrel seem to have a lot more presence lately. Really interested to see what they can accomplish together.

What if, plot twists: Jaina is the one who helped Gul'dan free Illidan :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 9
I am working for Forsaken. S/he is a like Naga Sea Witch and I am a Myrmidon :grin:

Khadgar and the new draenei lady Yrel seem to have a lot more presence lately. Really interested to see what they can accomplish together.

What if, plot twists: Jaina is the one who helped Gul'dan free Illidan :ogre_hurrhurr:

I didn't even think of that, We have a winner!

Level 3
Hey there everyone, first post!
So I'm super excited for this campaign--but I'm also wondering...what are your, erm, projections for War of the Ancients? I got more hyped for that than anything else before I realized it wasn't done and you were taking a break. It looks amazing, and I hope you consider finishing it after you do this!

Level 3
Hey Forsaken. Finaly sone progress on thus camapaigne. Changes look good, but I have one suggestion if you are willing to listen.
Add level Landfall. When I play your campaigne Pandarens are poorly introduced and I can't blame you since you are adopting RPG into RTS. Thing is that it looks like Padarens were accidently here all that the time and that Taran Zhu actually invited us have respect to us. We know it's opposite. Personaly I think Landfall is crucial in the story should be presented here, but this is your campaigne so I can only hope you will accept my advice. :)

Level 21
Hey Forsaken.
Glad to see the project is still being worked on, and maybe I will work on my campaign in the future.

Level 2
Hello Forsaken,
Really excited for this awesome campaign!! More excited to see what changes you've made. Also what's the news on the progress of it currently?
Can't wait to play it!!

Level 8
Jaina seems very full of angry against Garosh himself ,this attacks of horde changed they're opinion about the horde still she hold she's possition as a leader of the Kirin Tor.
In the last video:"Cryng for Freedom" i wonder what she thought when she told to Varian that she has a plan about the attack?

Level 12
Its great to see that Forsaken didnt give up at this project but the progres will be a bit slow since he had 2 more projects in progres.

Level 8
War of the Ancients and Ghostlands . Also he has a project called Exodus Remake , but not sure if is it active anymore.

From what i read from others posts of him he giving up on the War of the Ancients and Exodus Remake,but if had a conversation with him about his projects,than is just good if Frosaken want to continue with hes work.
Do you know why Forsaken not realy speak on his threads?Is she keep all this in secrets or?

Level 12
From what i read from others posts of him he giving up on the War of the Ancients and Exodus Remake,but if had a conversation with him about his projects,than is just good if Frosaken want to continue with hes work.
Do you know why Forsaken not realy speak on his threads?Is she keep all this in secrets or?
I dont know, maybe he likes to keep people cliff-hanging :))

Level 23
Hey, it has been a long time with no news, I was too busy and without inspiration for work, but anyway, this week I started to work again, just with little changes, some news will be posted soon, for now, I would like to know if someone could/ would like to volunteer to test some maps of the campaign, someone would be interesting to help? :)

Level 2
hey forsaken if I'm not mistaken aren't the last TOW also until Crying for freedom ? Is this include the ending with the fall of garrosh or just an enhance version ? And long your game will be fully complete ? Respond to me as fast as you can ?

Level 21
Well good to know you are still among the living. :p
So it will be like Tomoraider's campaigns in which it has the Enchanced version?
Might do the same with my Campaign.

Deleted member 239421

D

Deleted member 239421

Hey Forsaken, it's me again. So far I've been enjoying your 2.0. But you seem to have removed it (or maybe the moderators). Is there some big glitch or something that caused the removal?

Status
Not open for further replies.