• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tides of War 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey Forsaken.. Been a long time, bro.. How are you?

Just a quick question..

Are you also still working on your "War of the Ancients" campaign at the same time?

Level 23
@DemonHunter13; Nope, I am not.

---

Well, I'm still working in this campaign, but no news for now. But I need help for some hero spells (Please, no triggers spells)

It would be for Garrosh, Baine, Kelantir, Vol'jin, Lord Frandis Farley, and that Necro-mage. Thanks in advance! :D

Screenshot_Three.jpg

Level 11
Remove that "t" from "Warchief".
So, just edited Blizz abilities, let's see:

Garrosh: He's a warrior hero, so I guess that melee abilities are the best.
-Warchief's Presence: An aura that increase the attack of allied units within X radius.
-Charge: Increase the attack speed and movement speed of all units in an area.
-War Cry: Ability that reduces the attack of enemy units.
-For the Horde: Summons 3 Kor'kron Elites with 800 HP, 55 attack and 5 armor. Has Stun ability and last 60 seconds.

I'll give more ideas later :p

Level 2
Forsaken can i give you some ideas for some of the characters(if you wish to read them):
Vol'jin: Mystery potions vol'jin throws potions in a small/medium/big radius that debuf the attack damage and armor but for allies it increases their armor and heals for x amount
Multi-hex:Strikes up to 5 enemies and turns them into critters for x amout of time
Shadow wards:Vol'jin puts a shadow ward on the ground witch gives chance of 20/30/40% that allies that are getting hit will be healed for 50% of the damage(enemy units dont deal damage if it heals hero attacks just miss)
Dark-Spear magic:Vol'jin channels his power to give an imense boost of attack and regen to his allies.

Baine:Shattering strikes(passive):Baine strikes with so much power that he is reducing the enemies armor
Battle Cry:Baine lets out a battle cry that increaces his warriors attack and lowers the foes attack
Bloodhoof Spirit:Baine can summon 2 mighty tauren spirits to his aid witch have 350/550/750 hp 20-35/35-50/50-60 normal damage and 2/3/4 heavy armor
Undying Will:Baine uses his powers to make his allies invulnerable for 45 seconds but he is vulnerable and if he is killed while the spell is in use he will be revived but the spell will stop

Frandis Farley:Fatal strike:Frandis srikes an enemy with deadly precision witch does 150/300/450 dmg and stuns for 5 seconds
Protection(passive):increases the defence of nearby allies
Painless:Frandis lower any type of damage by 15/17/20 but cannot pe reduced less than 3
Back from the Grave:Frandris ressurects back 10 units regardless of ally or enemy for unlimited time(bassicly an animate dead but no time limit or invulnerability)

"The Necro-Mage":Rise the Dead:Raises from a corpse a ghoul/stronger ghoul/powerfull ghoul with 330/450/660 hp 18-21/21-34/34-50 normal damage
Vile Aura:Allies recive an aura that damages the enemies when they attack
Banshee Wail:"The Necro-Mage"lets out a screech that silences the enemies and deals damage
Corpse Reasembley:Summons a Flesh Golem that has 6000 hp 20-56 normal damage 6 heavy armor and taunt or an abomination with 1500 hp 30-56 normal attack and 5 heavy armor(depends how many dead units 3 for Abomination and 7 for Flesh Golem are around her/him)

Kelantir:Holy Strike:Kelantir heals he allies and damages the enemies in a zone
Arcane Afinnity:Kelantir strikes with special blows that absorb the enemies mana the mana absorbed is dealt as bonus damage and heals her
Summon Blood Elemental:Kelantir summons a Blood Elemental that attacks her enemies from range it has 500/600/800 hp 37-45/45-54/55-68 and 5 heavy armor
Reinforcements:Kelantir summons a group of 6 elite Blood Knights from Quel'Thalas

Last edited:
Level 6
Forsaken, you are redoing the whole campaign again ??

I see some mission names from the first campaign that are at 0% progress.

I thought this would be an enhanced edition, it seems this is turning into a remade version.

Level 23
Woah! Fast progress you've made. Anyway heres some spell suggestions.

Vol'jin:
- Healing Ward - Creates a healing ward that heals nearby friendly unit's health by X%/X%/X%. Last X seconds.
- Vodoo Curse: Decreases the enemy target's armor by X/X/X and damaging them X/X/X per second for over X seconds.
- Vodoo Mastery: His mastery on Vodoo magic gives him additional X/X/X mana and X/X/X hitpoints.
Vodoo Spirits: "default"

Necro-Mage
- Raise Dead: Raise X lesser/greater/greater skeleton warriors on a corpse. Last X seconds.
- Rotting Flesh: Damages the target enemy unit for X/X/X per second for over X seconds.
- Necromancy: Increases his "main attribute" by X/X/X permanently.
- Living Dead: Summons a powerful Flesh Golem to attack the Necro-Mage's enemy. Last X seconds.

Garrosh:
- Frenzy: Increases his attack speed by X%/X%/X% and movement of speed by X%/X%/X% for over X seconds.
- Axe Smash: A powerful smash is given to the target enemy unit dealing X/X/X damage and stunning it for X/X/X seconds.
- Rough Armor: Gives Garrosh a X%/X%/X% reduction from any spells thrown to him.
- For the Horde: Increases all of his ally's attack damage by X%, X range from him for over X seconds.

I will give more later. Goodluck Forsaken! :D

Level 2
Garrosh Hellscream:Berserker Strength:Garrosh attacks become much stronger and faster
Cleaving Strikes(Passive):Garrosh attacks strike multiple enemies and has a chance to deal double damage
Heroes of the Horde:Summons 2/3/4 elite orcish warriors to defend their warchief they have 500 hp 20-30/30-40/40-60/ attack and 3/4/5 heavy armor
Fury of Hellscream:Garrosh enters in a frenzy mode that gives him +20 attack +5 armor great attack speed and hp regen during this state Garrosh has a chance to deal 3 times the normal damage

Level 18
Heroes Spell

Necro-mage:(is he an apothecary)
If he is give him:
1.[Corrosive Flask] that makes the apothecary throws shadow infuse flask to burn the enemy flesh. Can be based on Shadow Strike.
2.[Will of the Banshee Queen] Using the will of the banshee queen, the Apothecary throws a plague flask that burns the ground. Can be based on Death and Decay.
3.[Embalm Corpse] the apothecary inflicts shadow around its self mending\healing nearby units. Can be based on Immolations[just change to negative values].
4.[Brewmaster] Improves all the spells. Based on engineering upgrade.

Vol'jin:
1.[Loa Blessing]:Turns Vol'jin into a spirit wywern giving him the ability to scout great distances with increase speed and aerial attacks. Can based on Storm Crow Form.
2.[Hunter of tae Shadows]:Gives Voljin the ability to evade and do critical strikes. Based on Drunken Brawler.
3.[Invoke tae Shadows]:Turns invisible and deals critical strike upon target when attack. Based on Wind Walk.
4.[Spiritual aid]: Negative of Voodoo Spirits they heal instead of dmg.

Lord Frandis Farley:
1.[Army of the Dead]:Creates a graveyard to spawn skeleton warriors every second based on Pocket Factory.
2.[Unholy Vanguard]. increases attack damage of all melee warriors. Based on Trueshot Aura but change effect melee.
3.[Soul Storm]: Releases death coils that stuns the target. Based on Cluster Rockets.
4. [Unholy Ritual]: Dooms himself but creating an aura that gives nearby units around the aura Unholy and Vampiric aura. Based on Doom with unit change to an unmovable target that gives auras.

Kelantir:
1.[Righteous Fury]: Increases attack speed but take more damage. Based on Beserk.
2.[Light of the Dawn]: Heals a target with holy light of the sun regenerating mana and life. Based on Rejuvenation add heal mana.
3.[Vengeful Aura]: An aura that decreases armor of enemy units. Based devotion aura negative values
4.[Holy Command]: The Blood Knight shouts increasing attack speed and healing allies. Based on Thunder Clap negative.

Baine:
1.[Totem of the Ancestry]: Creates a totem that cast slow at enemy unit. Based on Ward Spells
Others same

Garrosh:
1.[Bodyguards]: Summon Kor'Kon Elite give them spells u want
2.[Fortitude]:Avatar
3.[Hellscreams Fury]: Bloodlust
4.[Warchiefs Commands]: Summon random horde unit. Based Dark Portal.

Level 2
Forsaken you could give Jaina some special spells like:Arcane sphere:it strikes multiple enemies and deals less damage with each jump and silences those who are hit last
Water Elemental:Summons an Elemental to defend her witch has 500/650/900 hp 27-35/35-48/48-60 piercing damage and has 4 light armor
Arcane Aura:Jaina has a special aura that increaces damage of allies and gives mana regen
Arcane Rupture:Jaina uses her powers to make a rupture in an area witch damages everybody in the area for 50 damage per second for 45 seconds
Lynnea Golding:Crippling Shot:Lynnea uses her accuracy to shot the target in a vital spot slowing it down and dealing massive damage 300/400/500
Wild Companion:Lynnea summons a random animal to her aid a bear/dire wolf/hawk
Keen Eyes:Lynnea is a great ranger and her ability with the bow is unmached giving her a chance to strike 4 times the normal damage
Poisoned Arrow:Lynnea shoots a poisoned arrow that deals 600 damage and stuns the target for 5 seconds
Dolla'Then tell me what type of hero he should be and i will give you some ideas for him:D

Last edited:
Level 5
@DemonHunter13; Nope, I am not.

---

Well, I'm still working in this campaign, but no news for now. But I need help for some hero spells (Please, no triggers spells)

It would be for Garrosh, Baine, Kelantir, Vol'jin, Lord Frandis Farley, and that Necro-mage. Thanks in advance! :D

Screenshot_Three.jpg

WoW.. Garrosh looks awesome in this one.. haha.. Anyways, thanks for the reply, bro.. If you're wondering why I'd ask that is simply because honestly I would admit to you that I am now more interested in WoA than ToW 2.0.. I mean, that is the campaign of yours that hadn't been literally seen at all in anyway.. Unlike this one, its just the upgrade version of your 1st ToW campaign..

Nonetheless, good luck on all of your campaign works! God bless you! :ogre_haosis: :ogre_haosis:

Level 3
Am I too late for hero spells?

Forsaken
Death grip- pulls target x/x/x distance and force him to attack hero.
Bone shield- deals x/x/x damage to enemies. Has x chanse to stun opponet.
Frost aura(passive) - every enemy melee unit that attacks any friendly units under this aura is slowed by x/x/x
Blood Boil- deals AoE dealing x damage and infacting targets with infaction on that field. Any target that dies with it is turned into zombie. Only infaction can be desabeled.

Blood elf
Hand of Salvation- gives x/x/x own health to friendly target
Exorcism- deals x/x/x DoT to single. If target dies it heals friendly units nearby or damages enemies by x/x/x.
Holy strike (passive)- target is healed by x/x/x with every attack. Works only on blood elf hero.
Retribution- standard pally ultimate

Garrosh
Berseker (auto cast)- deals x/x/x damage and is increased with every kill by x, but takes extra damage by x/x/x
Rally (passive)- increase damage and speed of friendly units by x/x/x
Mortal Strike- strikes single target dealing x/x/x damage and healing himself by x/x/x
Kor'kron- calls 3 elite kor'kron to die for him (very powefull grunts).

Baine
Mighty blow- deals x/x/x damage and pearce reduces enemy armor by x/x/x.
War stomp- standard TC abillity
Earhmother protection (passive)- reduces x/x/x harmful spells on him.
Ancestores guide (passive)-when low on health 2 invarnebul taurens come to aid for x time

Warlock
Necromancy- can raise 2 weak/avarge/strong skeletons from dead corpse (should not add damage like dark ranger. Just raise dead)
Fear- makes small/medium/big AoE that makes enemies lose control and run in fear for x/x/x.
Shadow embrace (aura)- increase regeneration by x/x/x (like arcane brilliance, only with health).
Animate dead- standard DK ultimate.

Hope I gave you good ideas and I'm not to late. Most of this I came idea trough WoW. :)
I have no idea for Vol'jin. I think original shadoe hunter is perfect.

Ps.
Lor'themar
Arcane blast- deals x/x/x damage to AoE and purging at a same time.
Farstreder ambush- all nearby friendly units become invisibul that last for x/x/x time. Disabeled when they attack or take damage.
Veteran trening (aura)- increase all melee damage attack by x/x/x (opposite from trueshot aura)
Phoenix strike- Unleash 3-4 Phornix in AoE that stuns and x damage all units in that AoE

Last edited:
Level 2
So here is my idea for Dolla'Then's abilities
Disruptive Strikes:Dolla'Then's strikes are empowered with magic that weakens the enemy attack and destroyes their armor by x/x/x% and x/x/x lasts 5/7/9 seconds
Elemental Summon:Dolla'Then summons a elemental to fight for him Water Elemental(lvl 1)/Blood Elemental(lvl 2)/Arcane Elemental(lvl 3) having 550hp/700/960 attack 25-37 Piercing/38-49 Magic/50-60 Magic/Piercing(your choise:D)
Arcane Adiction:Dolla'Then increaces his mana pool by 150/250/350 and mana regen while his strikes steal mana from his opponent dealing bonus damage
Mana Demon:Dolla'Then summons a Mana Demon from another world to fight for him
he has 1500 hp 45-60 chaos damage 6 medium armor has magic immunity mana-heal and control magic
Hope you like it!:D

Level 2
@Unknown Blood Elves are High Elves after the Sunwell was defiled by the Scourge to revive Kel'Thuzad.So they are Blood Elves

Level 23
@Directive255; Thanks!

@Larios; Thanks, but I'm not sure yet. But I don't want summons for him, the tech tree and heroes as enough summons.

@Unknown; Dolla'then is a high elf, and him sister, Lynnea, a blood elf.
And Larios, not necessary, some high elves do not accept become blood elves, nor use fel magic. So there still is High Elves, most of them following Vereesa Windrunner.

Level 23
Dolla'then is a high elf, and him sister, Lynnea, a blood elf.
And Larios, not necessary, some high elves do not accept become blood elves, nor use fel magic. So there still is High Elves, most of them following Vereesa Windrunner
This. Just one question: Why did Dolla'then didn't became a blood elf like her sister?

Level 23
This. Just one question: Why did Dolla'then didn't became a blood elf like her sister?

By the same reason of Vereesa; "When Grand Magister Rommath returned to Quel'thalas to teach them Kael's magic siphoning ways, some high elves were disgusted by the practice and refused to assimilate into this new culture. Unable to lead a divided nation, Regent Lord Lor'themar exiled those who refused to siphon magic from living creatures from the kingdom." As a mage, he didn't accept be corrupted by "fel magics". Her sister, she was being trained by Lor'themar, she was young and she didn't mind about that. Then she stay in Quel'thalas, and her brother leaves her since he was in Exile. Summarizing is this, in the campaign will appear better.

Level 23
By the same reason of Vereesa; "When Grand Magister Rommath returned to Quel'thalas to teach them Kael's magic siphoning ways, some high elves were disgusted by the practice and refused to assimilate into this new culture. Unable to lead a divided nation, Regent Lord Lor'themar exiled those who refused to siphon magic from living creatures from the kingdom." As a mage, he didn't accept be corrupted by "fel magics". Her sister, she was being trained by Lor'themar, she was young and she didn't mind about that. Then she stay in Quel'thalas, and her brother leaves her since he was in Exile. Summarizing is this, in the campaign will appear better.

Oh, Thanks! I wonder how will this turn up. Good luck! :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 3
I also look forward how the sibilings will react should they meet after all the time they were seperated. A little family feud along with the tension of working with the Sunreaver, is more then enough for me to support this wonderous campaign.:ogre_love:

Level 3
Hey Forsaken,

After playing your camapigne again, will you add good old Chen Stourmshout and some sort of cinematic how is Pandaria discovered.

Level 12
i jast wanted to knaw this campaing after the two first missions the story we will play jast as the kirin tor or also as the silver covenant ?

Level 3
i mean the high elf separately

Yes. First tier (barracks) are high elves warriors. There are even aome high elf mages. In other words, if this was one of original races, it would be called High Elves.

Ps. Since this is new major update, it is possible that race can change, but since Forsaken didn't mention it, it probably won't happen

Level 9
Argghh!!! I have to replay all of it again in this new campaign!!! Why!! Why!!??

But anyway good luck, i like ur tides of war campaign very much, !new version might be awesome

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Keep it going... Just runnibg and flying with colors !!

BTW , whats tge current map size and progress? :as:

Level 23
Thanks all!
For the progress, you can check the main thread, and the campaign filesize is 128MB. I will try to reduce this deleting some unused models/skins.

Also, since we have a new writer for ToW, I will just show a bit of what all of you can expect for the others maps: Text, It's really amazing, I just loved his work!

Status
Not open for further replies.