• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tides of War

What do you think for my project?

• Change the grammars.

Votes: 74 42.5%
  • Improve more terrains.

Votes: 53 30.5%
  • Change some parts of the history.

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • New custom spell.

Votes: 62 35.6%
  • Nothing

Votes: 21 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
A long time with no news or screenshots, so let's go!
The Shado-pan Monastery has been re-worked just a little. :)

2mzz5lg.jpg

33zfolw.jpg

Level 23
WoW. Looks good and the grammars are ok:)

Amazing terrain view that first screenshot have, a refreshing view once again and I like its simplicity.

The second screenshot showing a cinematic is great and grammar seems in good shape and hands.

Great work, Forsaken, great work indeed and +rep.

Thanks!
But where is my rep Hell_master? hehe, just kidding.

Thank God you put snow!

Thanks, yea, not it's a lot better :)

Amazing where u got rommath model

Chen already answered what you wanted. :)
Anyway Thanks!

---

Also, i have finished the interlude, tomorrow i will begin the Chapter 8 - Horrors of the Deep! And soon after i had some work, i will post some screenshots for you! :)

Last edited:
Level 23
Level 30
The trees does not seem to fit with the overall environment or should I say color tone of the environment, I guess you could maybe change that to something but it overall depends to you.

The grammar in the other side looks good, I guess this has been translated by Heinvers already. Great job Heinvers and also Forsaken.

Level 30
Nice new trees for the terrain, it's color tone better fits the terrain. As for that gameplay screenshot, nice boss battle and it seems it's quite hard.

But a typo: it says Immersus Forces but the name of the leader itself is Immerseus. Don't know if it is even a typo but might be worth posting it here as a note.

Anyway, good luck!

Level 23
Great Screnshot! I love that battle. Nice Trees!

Thanks!

Nice new trees for the terrain, it's color tone better fits the terrain. As for that gameplay screenshot, nice boss battle and it seems it's quite hard.

But a typo: it says Immersus Forces but the name of the leader itself is Immerseus. Don't know if it is even a typo but might be worth posting it here as a note.

Anyway, good luck!

Thanks! and Wow, i don't had seen this typo, thanks for inform me!

Thats one heck of a battle, who's that purple hero near the boss, he looks like a tauren

Here:

If you see correctly that hero is Lor'themar

Also, the map is nearly completed! :)

Level 30
A great art indeed. The terrain looks good and I like those light-like or curtain like objects in the background. Everything was organized and placed wisely. Nothing much more to say but you are definitely improving a lot by each moment and also your in the right track.

Level 23
A great art indeed. The terrain looks good and I like those light-like or curtain like objects in the background. Everything was organized and placed wisely. Nothing much more to say but you are definitely improving a lot by each moment and also your in the right track.

Thanks, yea, i'm always trying to improve. :)

Ooohh look at this, it's beautiful! A question, will you change the UI, when you finish the campaign?

Thanks, i still don't know, but if i do, i will use this one Queensland UI by I3lackDeath.

Because I play tomoraider's campaign and I hope now I will play with different race (since all campaigns are about wow) :p

Oh, so, you will play with a different race when this is completed xD

Status
Not open for further replies.