• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Arthas:''For the Light!''

Who do you want to betray in the story?

• Arthas

• Uther

• Jaina

• Anduin Lorthar

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
human_logo.png

Arthas:''For the Light!'' is the first campgain in Wardota2 Gamer's series of Warcraft 3 campgain.It offers the storyline of what will happen if Arthas in a good way.

You are Arthas,son of the mighty King Terenas and Anduin Lorthar the mighty Lion of Azeroth.You will journey across the land of Kalimdor to save the world from the Undead Scourge.

Arthas have been decieved, the prophet calls for him draws him in Ashenvale Forest to have a meeting with the Last Prophet Medivh of what his destiny unfold.

Arthas_Menethil.jpg

Characters

228052-28e24c3a24bcdd58e3cca5a3d7a8e32a.jpg
Arthas Menethil was the prince of Lordaeron and the only son of Terenas Menethil. Arthas was an idealistic, yet somewhat rash, young man who dreamed of one day succeeding his father as king of Lordaeron. Arthas became an apprentice paladin at nineteen and served as a favorite pupil of Uther the Lightbringer. Though Arthas loved the kindly Uther like an uncle, he longed to take command of his own destiny and become a hero like the brave veterans who fought the orcs during the Second War. Despite the heartache he felt when his brief affair with the sorceress Jaina Proudmore came to an end, Arthas remained remarkably committed to his roles as both the prince of Lordaeron and as a holy paladin. He had a deep reverence for the Light and wanted nothing more than to safeguard his beloved people from harm.

228061-261fea77ab3d96a3870bb6662d7b5a13.jpg
[c]Sir Anduin Lothar, the Lion of Azeroth, was the last true descendant of the ancient Arathi bloodline, a knight champion of the Kingdom of Azeroth (later known as the Kingdom of Stormwind) during the First War, and the supreme commander of the armies of the Alliance of Lordaeron during the Second War. He perished in combat at the base of Blackrock Mountain against the orc Warchief Doomhammer just before the end of the Second War and the closing of the Dark Portal. He is considered one of the greatest warriors of all time.King Varian Wrynn named his son after him.

228059-cc87c3ad26c8276dbef9fb539594a7a9.jpg
Lord Uther the Lightbringer, or Sir Uther Lightbringer, was the first paladin of the Knights of the Silverhand who led his Order in battle against the Horde during the Second War.

228053-9496cd3885d0080a1d8506f6edc097a4.jpg
[c]Born prior to the First War, Jaina Proudmoore is the youngest child of Admiral Daelin Proudmoore, Lord of Kul Tiras and longtime friend and ally of Lordaeron and the Kingdom of Azeroth. At a young age, Jaina was enamored with tales of the Gaurdian Aegwynn. When her magical talent was discovered and she was sent to Dalaran, she badgered Antonidas into accepting her as an apprentice, eventually becoming one of the few female wizards in direct service to Dalaran. Under pressure by the expectations of her mentor, the heroic legacy she had to live up to, and the watchful eye of the citizenry of Lordaeron, Jaina struggled to keep her focus on her studies.

228054-ae1d344569bd8a33e134edb022fb0b43.jpg
Kel'Thuzan was the founder of the Cult of the Damn and one of the principal agents of the Lich King responsible for the spreading of the plague of undeath across Lordaeron.Originally a human mage of the Kirin Tor, Kel'Thuzan was swayed under the influence of the Lich King. After bringing the plague to Lordaeron under the pretense of being under the orders of Mal'Ganis.

228056-06a657d7748d205a849889bde7dac254.jpg
Mal'Ganis was one of the nathrazim sent by Archimonde as a jailor of the Lich King. He was chosen to head up the plot to turn Prince Arthas to darkness, and make him the Lich King's greatest champion.

Anduin-Lothar_TCG_header.jpg

Development Progress

Arthas:''For the Light!''

Intro-The Prophet (Completed)
Chapter One-The Lion of Azeroth (Completed)
Interlude-Trip to the West (Completed)
Chapter Two-Into the land of Kalimdor (Completed)
Chapter Three-Battleground of the Plague (Completed)
Interlude-The King's Aware (Completed)
Chapter Four-Chasing the Plague (Completed)
Interluded-The Blood of Mannoroth (Completed)
Chapter Five,Part One-Uther's Arrival (Completed)
Interlude,Part Two-Dreadlords Convece (Completed)
Chapter Six,Part Three-Into the Woods (IN DEPELOVMENT)
Chapter Seven

Follow me in my Profile page so I can give you more updates of this forum.;)

If you want to support me then just go to this link Arthas:''For the Light!'' project (member recruitment)
---Thank YoU!---

Attachments

• 300px-Arthas.jpg
    300px-Arthas.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 792
  • Jaina_Proudmoore_(New).jpg
    Jaina_Proudmoore_(New).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 192
  • kel_thuzad__human_necromancer__by_daejm-d5lokbr.jpg
    kel_thuzad__human_necromancer__by_daejm-d5lokbr.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 342
  • Jaina_Proudmoore_(New).jpg
    Jaina_Proudmoore_(New).jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 311
  • MalGanis.jpg
    MalGanis.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 280
  • uter small pic.jpg
    uter small pic.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 293
  • 200px-Lothar_TCG.jpg
    200px-Lothar_TCG.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 163
  • 102440sepgk0nue0fnsw4n.jpg
    102440sepgk0nue0fnsw4n.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 310
  • kel_thuzad__human_necromancer__by_daejm-d5lokbr.jpg
    kel_thuzad__human_necromancer__by_daejm-d5lokbr.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Level 14
Sorry it had to take long but I have finally released it I think I whould be releasing this in June or July but I made it early so I didn't finish it I only ended in Chapter Four-Chasing the plague and Im working with the 8th map which yo can see above and there more updates coming just wait and see!

Level 9
I like the story concept, but there are alot of bugs. In a few chapters, Lothar's items are taken away and so are his skills. In chapter 3, after you finish building a base, the next main quest doesn't appear. I just guessed, and went and destroyed the purple base, and I turned out to be right. So, alot of things that need fixing, especially spelling, punctuation, and grammar. But if you can fix all the bugs in the final version, when you release the other chapters, this could be a great campaign

Level 14
I like the story concept, but there are alot of bugs. In a few chapters, Lothar's items are taken away and so are his skills. In chapter 3, after you finish building a base, the next main quest doesn't appear. I just guessed, and went and destroyed the purple base, and I turned out to be right. So, alot of things that need fixing, especially spelling, punctuation, and grammar. But if you can fix all the bugs in the final version, when you release the other chapters, this could be a great campaign
Thank you for you opinion thats all what I need!

Anduin Lorthar's item will be taken away because I have problems in Game Chache im gonna fix it if I can.In Chapter Three I can fix it quickly as I can and gonna update the bundle.The grammars are normal I don't actually know a lot of english but I'll keep it in touch.

Last edited:
Level 14
Update v0.8

[B
v0.8[/B]]
New Maps:
Interlude-The Blood of Mannoroth

Main Changes:
Anduin Lorthar has a new 3rd skill icon
Change the creeps to be harder
The terrain is slightly changed
Found bugs are now fixed
Discription is moderated
Townhll now changed into the original townhal model

That is what I change in my campgain and here are the test:

Campgain tested-Test (Completed)

Test Result:

1.The map needs to have more human techtree
2.Terrain is good
3.No problems with the triggers at all

Test Failures:
1.Test (Incomplete)
2.Bugs found
3.Triggers not working in chapter four (bug)

That was all of the changes into further redo if you are interested to have a suggestion for the improvement of the campgain just comment down below.---Thank YoU---;)

Level 14
Update v0.9

[/COLOR
v0.9]
Main Changes
All of Anduin Lorthars skills now have new skill icons
Added 5 Legendary items
Arthas now have a new holy light skill icon
Balanced gameplay
In each chapter each hero now holds a Human Pouch to store all items
Found bugs are now fixed
Added a new boss fight in Chapter Five,Part one

That was all of the updates now here are the tests:

Campgain Test-test(Completed)

Test Result:

1.No problem at all
2.Other Triggers does not work properly
3.Test Complated

Test Failures:

1.Test (Incomplete)
2.Gameplay Failure
3.Broken Chapters/Interludes
4.Found a bug (needs to be fixed)

That was everything of the changes in v0.9 don't worry Arthas:''For the Light!'' will becoming sonner as you expected.---Thank YoU!---;)

Level 14
Sorry I had to triple post but I have to tell you about the preupdate of Arthas:''For the Light!''

v0.8.1 preupdate

Main Changes
In each chapter each hero now holds a Human Pouch to store all items comepleted failure done with the tests
Creeps changed in Chapter One
Changed the name of Chapter One The Alliance Warrior to Chapter One The Lion of Azeroth
Blanced gameplay
Lord Lightsalker has a new model and new skill icons
Changed the misile of death coil and skill icon of Lord Lightstalker
Found bugs are fixed

Slight Changes
Terrain updated

If you are interested to test the map just comment down below so that I can give you the campgain and then you can test it.

Don't forget to follow me in Hiveworkshop @Wardota2 Gamer and subscribe at Youtube @Dota2 Gamer.---Thank YoU!---;)

Level 14
Here guys the update v.9.07. I gotta show the new update so that when I release it you wont be you know oh just forget it.. here is the update:

Update v.9.07

New maps
Chapter Five,Part One-Uther's Arrival
Interlude,Part Two-Dreadlords Convece

Main Changes
Footmans now have ensare ability
When Kel'Thuzan is finish in saying his lines the units will now attack Arthas and Anduin automaticly
The gate can be openned without the key bug is fixed
New Feature you can now use Q,W,E,R in using your skills (
skills only)
Knight will now face Lord Uther properly
Anduin Lorthar's third skill buff icon is changed
Footmans now have the Ensnare ability
Anduin Lorthar now have a new icon
The units will not go back when Mannoroth finnishes spilling his blood to the fountain in Interlude-The Blood of Mannoroth
Changed the cave into way gate in Chapter Five,Part One

Slight Changes
Terrain Updated
Discription is updated
Has a new feature
Added 1 new legendary item

That was all of the update and I was only hoping to release in time that I will be releasing this in the ending of May or in the first day of June or maybe I will be releasing this early I don't know I guess only time will tell.Lets just wait and see;)

Level 14
Hey I actually wan't someone to betray in the story and I cant think anyone so I want you all to decide who you want to betray in the story wether it is Arthas Menethil,Anduin Lorthar,Jaina Proudmoore or Uther the Lightbringer. You can vote in the poll,choose wisely because the one you vote is gonna be the one I will make it to betray in the storyline you can choose to persons because this is just the first poll round if there shall be one or two heroes that has one of the biggist votes then they shall make it to the second round poll if there tied then they will make it to the second round poll so I hope you will vote the poll will end in May,14,2017 I figured out that I should end it in mothers day--LOL--I hope you will all enjoy!!

Edit
If you don't want some of the heroes to betray then just leave a comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.