• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tides of War

What do you think for my project?

• Change the grammars.

Votes: 74 42.5%
  • Improve more terrains.

Votes: 53 30.5%
  • Change some parts of the history.

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • New custom spell.

Votes: 62 35.6%
  • Nothing

Votes: 21 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
The latest screenshot looks like tomoraider's...Nice anyway.

Well, i must admit, the curtain i inspired at this map.
Thanks!

Looks pretty good, though I'd suggest using some purple/red curtains as well, just to add some more color.

yea, i have change a bit, and it's a bit better :)

I say that it looks too crowded. Find better curtains and/or change that tile. It's too ugly in my opinion. Anyway good luck.

I don't think it's too crowded, and the curtain and the tile as just fine for me.

It's just fine but blue tile disturbs me.

Hmmm... i don't think so, but maybe i change a bit.

Level 23
Quite impressive, makes me want to destroy those buildings.
What a colorful sign. you have Forsaken

Thanks >.<

NOPE. It's to clashed with the terrain.

But i won't change, also, you don't know how the terrain looks like with the new purple/pink curtains for tell such thing.

If you like how it looks, then keep it that way. Your opinion is the most important one on the maps you create.

Yeah, i totally agree!

Level 23
Hey Mister Forsaken, we need some news :p

But i do it constantly, i would like to post more, but i'm busy with school.
But! A new screenshot, that is so ironic, isn't? lol

2r769g8.jpg

Level 11
I loved it, but ... how Sylvanas appears back there? Did she used that "portal orb" in Undercity ?!?!

EDIT: The terrain looks better now, those doodads really fixed it, and who is that orc Shaman over there? He's holding a hammer... Is he Thrall?

Last edited:
Level 23
I loved it, but ... how Sylvanas appears back there? Did she used that "portal orb" in Undercity ?!?!

EDIT: The terrain looks better now, those doodads really fixed it, and who is that orc Shaman over there? He's holding a hammer... Is he Thrall?

Thanks! And yes, she used the portal to go to there. And yes again, it's Thrall, or should i say Go'el xD

Let me see who are they: Veressa, Sylvanas, Rommath, Lor'themar, Aethas, Thrall, Jaina. Is it? Anyway the tileset is too clashed with the room imo. Fix that. Change that purple tile to something more reddish!

Yea, it's them.
And for the last time, no, i won't change the tile, and full stop. I really like how it's looks like!!!

Neat, love those crystals, shiny, very shiny
Oh, Forsaken, is Karlain still has no portrAIT?

Thanks! And he has, but just don't have the correct animations for.

That looks pretty awesome, it really looks like a throne room. Also nice to see all those characters in one place.

Thanks! :)

Would JaIna ally with Aethas shes mad with him

I know it, but in war times, sacrifices must be made. :)

I wonder who is that shaman...

The shaman is Thrall in Cata- MOP version, Without the Doomhammer's armor. Or should i say Go'el xD

Level 23
You mean that not moving face of his.
Perphaps you could use this

Use the path of the same one you had in the campaign

Wow, thanks i will use it of course! Thanks

Hey that's my skin! Forsaken!!!

I know it, but he just made a portait, that is better now xD

Also, sorry for the late reply

---

And Interlude - Crying for Freedom is finale completed!

Level 23
That's good, if you keep posting too many Beta Versions, you will reveal the entire campaign :/

Yea, it's some of the reasons i won't upload.

Okay mr. Forsaken, Good luck with it:)

Thanks!

Also, a new screenshot, and the chapter is nearly completed, just need two cines lol

Just a screenshot of Echo Isles.

23h37s5.jpg

Last edited:
Level 30
The Echo Isles terrain looks good but the fog is quite strong and too bright, you should lower it down (maybe because' it's in a wider view which makes the fog quite strong) and also, you could place some little details in the seas such as rocks but I see that you placed some corals, good work.

Nothing much more to comment on just good luck. +rep

Level 23
I think you should get a better team-coloured troll tent as the current one looks badly done and out of place.

All the team-color phosphorescent, so will give the same result, and for me it's fine when the building are, maybe you strange because of the different angle view.

Echo Isles! Yay! I'm lovin' it.

Thanks!

The Echo Isles terrain looks good but the fog is quite strong and too bright, you should lower it down (maybe because' it's in a wider view which makes the fog quite strong) and also, you could place some little details in the seas such as rocks but I see that you placed some corals, good work.

Nothing much more to comment on just good luck. +rep

Yeah, it's cause of the wider view, and the sea is pretty done for me, i don't want to put to many things around, cause looks crowded.

What I wanted to say has already been said by the others. Other then good luck for you, I can't tell. You have done a great effort in keeping this campaign up to date and informed us of the changes and new things you made for it. I hope that soon we could play it. Great job again Forsaken!

Thank you!

Well done, but I agree with Hellmaster, its fog is too strong
by the way, who's the red guy in those trees, Vol'jin?

Just trolls' warriors. Thanks!

Level 60
Oh, thanks everyone, and sorry for the LAAATE reply, i'm busy those days with school and other things.

Also, i'm not working in any map for now, but i'm making some changes in the tech-tree as well the buildings, i will be using the the buildings that Ujimasa Hojo is creating:Arcane Buildings

Don't count on the Arcane Pack yet. It wouldn't be finished that quickly as compared to the others. Try using placeholder for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.