• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of the Blood Elves - Enchanted Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Good Work Tomoraider, i like this so much, and i have a question, u told once that u will updated Curse of the Forsaken too, will hava major updateds like in this campaign ?

Level 11
Now, is there any release date ?
In my mind i think it will be in 14\15\16\17\18\19 December, because of this "Coming Soon" in the trailer.

Level 11
I cant wait anymore, i will :goblin_boom: .
And you said %1000 , this is strange :D , i think you will fix it.

Level 26
ANNOUNCEMENT!

After 9 months of work, I am very pleased to announce that Rise of the Blood Elves - Enchanted Edition is finally finished.

The testing of the campaign will be done on the next few days, and the campaign will be most likely released next week, no later than Sunday, December 8th.

Level 16
I just got a new pc, and I still haven't installed warcraft 3 here since its my 'study only' PC.. Well, guess what, as soon as you release this beast, I will re-install warcraft 3. :)
So, I know it has been long since I posted here, but I'm still giving you my support, from the shadows.
And I do not mean to discourage you or anything, but I will probably only play this campaign of yours, and then quit warcraft 3 forever.
So, I'm sticking around until I review it properly :3. Good luck, as always!

Level 26
I just got a new pc, and I still haven't installed warcraft 3 here since its my 'study only' PC.. Well, guess what, as soon as you release this beast, I will re-install warcraft 3. :)
So, I know it has been long since I posted here, but I'm still giving you my support, from the shadows.
And I do not mean to discourage you or anything, but I will probably only play this campaign of yours, and then quit warcraft 3 forever.
So, I'm sticking around until I review it properly :3. Good luck, as always!

Thanks, I'm trying my best to get it out as soon as I can.
And you shouldn't quit Warcraft 3, I may do more campaigns in the future!

Level 11
I got two questions:
Where did you get this amazing Sunwell model ?
What is the test progress ?

Level 21
I can't wait to try it out and play it. :p

I like that Sun Well you made for Warcraft III.
Looks like the one in World of Warcraft. :p

Level 11
It's just some random models put together.
Ok, so what are these random models ?
For me, i will use 2 runed fountains and 3 obelisks and 3 wall short and the Sunwell model for the light effects and the Divine Shield buff for the light effects too.

Last edited:
Level 26
Ok, so what are these random models ?
For me, i will use 2 runed fountains and 3 obelisks and 3 wall short and the Sunwell model for the light effects and the Divine Shield buff for the light effects too.

It's the arcane vault by SinisterX from WC3.net, Klayton's blood elf spire doodad, a ground model from WoW and possesion model for the light effect.

Level 16
Maybe, I'll think about it.

Dont'cha dare and maybethingaoboutit :p.
It has come exactly in the right time, and if you viewed it there's a large variety of theme you can chose! :D (example if you need a corrupted theme for a map, you import the fel blood effect, otherwise keep the phoenix effect).
Seriously, this is the best decision you could make to this point, it's still your call though.

Level 11
As Jaina said, there is nothing left of the campaign only 2 days remain. :D
2 days... 2 days... 6 December, i realy cant wait.

Level 26
Dont'cha dare and maybethingaoboutit :p.
It has come exactly in the right time, and if you viewed it there's a large variety of theme you can chose! :D (example if you need a corrupted theme for a map, you import the fel blood effect, otherwise keep the phoenix effect).
Seriously, this is the best decision you could make to this point, it's still your call though.

I know, it looks awesome, but once I'm done testing, then I'll test the UI and decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.