• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of The Scarlet Crusade

What do you think for my project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I readed it, but thanks anyway. :)
EDIT: Over 1000 posts! I'm having 200 posts! A great new!
Tell to others that, now I'm working very fast. During in my free time, I'll do my best! Thanks to all review.
Change: Testers can test my project on 25/5, early than 2 weeks.

Nice one! Congratulations on getting over 1000 posts!

I am eager to be an early tester, good luck on the release!

Level 8
Thanks to all of reiewers. The alpha version will come soon. Banner changed once again. New view, not in a fire room.

Last edited:
Level 8
Yes, in this screenshots, I used the Advanced Terrain Tutorial and custom terrain. You could look the snow near the wall.
Better than old? :)
225986-albums6280-picture69257.png

Level 20
Yes, in this screenshots, I used the Advanced Terrain Tutorial and custom terrain. You could look the snow near the wall.
Better than old? :)
225986-albums6280-picture69257.png

it certainly is, but the walls kinda makes a problem here. They're height level from the ground make them look unnatural, and the way they are used with the towers make them look a little ugly (no offense intended). Maybe you should fix that.

Besides that, the new tile fits in quite nicely.

Level 30
Another snow titles?I'm sorry, I can't find anything in Skins Sections. Maybe it's in other website.

Well, just to remind you that never use too much tiles in your game for they have limits so dont waste too much tiles on just one area of your game but I guess campaign are separate maps so its ok but I am still giving you advice that this might accidentally happen to you.... lack of tile space.

Level 8
You are right, a map can use 13 titles and can't more. About the Dark Ice, I need to see it again and the tutorial by Blood_Raven. Afterwards, maybe I have a screenshot to both of you can fix.
Why does this thread have over 115 posts, I increases my rep so fast (from 40 to 65 in 1 week), over 1000 views, but... it just only a small project, not epic!!! I don't know why it happened to me...
Anyone can tell why? I'm just scared for this. I'm not a famous person.

There is a long way, I want to tell all: that the Rise of The Scarlet Crusade will have a lot of activities:
- 25/5: Testers for my project.
- 25/5 to 30/5: get comments.
- 10/6: Major updates.
- 20/6: Review again before uploading.
- ???: Upload to Map Section and waiting for mod's comments.

Level 30
You are right, a map can use 13 titles and can't more. About the Dark Ice, I need to see it again and the tutorial by Blood_Raven. Afterwards, maybe I have a screenshot to both of you can fix.
Why does this thread have over 115 posts, I increases my rep so fast (from 40 to 65 in 1 week), over 1000 views, but... it just only a small project, not epic!!! I don't know why it happened to me...

There is a long way, I want to tell all: that the Rise of The Scarlet Crusade will have a lot of activities:

In June, I might busy because that will be the start of our school but I'll try to be active!

Level 20

JassNewGenPack can support up to 16 tiles, not 13.

Sure see whatever tutorials you want.

Don't be scared of a famous project, nothing's going to happen that will scare you.

I want to be a tester for this so much, I can't wait!

Level 8
Uhm, my exam gave backed, I was so happy. =)) Thanks to your comments. Maybe you can add me in Project Spotlight for May (if you want)

JassNewGenPack? This is the first time I hear that tool. I'll try it once.

The testers are a lot, and it's secret, won't tell anything. Keep it hide.

Level 30
Uhm, my exam gave backed, I was so happy. =)) Thanks to your comments. Maybe you can add me in Project Spotlight for May (if you want)

JassNewGenPack? This is the first time I hear that tool. I'll try it once.

The testers are a lot, and it's secret, won't tell anything. Keep it hide.

Of course, I will vote for this goddamn awesome project!

For the JNGP, yes, I really suggest it, you can have up to 16 tiles as what MT said and you can do vJASS there.

Level 20
How do you do that good tables presentation? What codes you use?

In the FAQ section of the Hive search for the word 'BB Codes' that will help you.

I think huy60vn uses the

Unexpected tab 1

Unexpected tab 2

tag, or the [box], the
and you can also use the
tag. Each tag has sub-tags they use but I'm going to let you find that out for yourself.

Level 8
Fiirst Question:
I used [tab] in my descriptions.
Second: How many of testers? That's secret, I won't tell anything.
And yes, 25/5, the testers can test my campaign. I don't know why game cache didn't work.
Thanks for all comments. May my work will be fast.[/tab]

Level 8
Cheers, thanks again. :D
It made by me. I'm not sure it correct.
Also:
MINOR UPDATED
- What kinds of map?
+ In Interludes, good terrains.
- In game? Not very good at terrains, but powerful ememies.
- Changed the features.
- Today I'm waiting for my exam. My teachers gave my classes and maybe I can work fast. Thanks to all helpers.
- With the famous campaign, it may be have a lot of versions.

Level 30
Cheers, thanks again. :D
It made by me. I'm not sure it correct.
Also:
MINOR UPDATED
- What kinds of map?
+ In Interludes, good terrains.
- In game? Not very good at terrains, but powerful ememies.
- Changed the features.
- Today I'm waiting for my exam. My teachers gave my classes and maybe I can work fast. Thanks to all helpers.
- With the famous campaign, it may be have a lot of versions.

Good updates. Now I do love good terrains and powerful enemy but not Imba..lol! By the way, +3 REP to keep you motivated on this project of yours!

Detected typo here :

A Scarlet Crusade Champion named Barean Althein, the strongest commander in Hearthglen, with his friend, Morgan Westwind. See through the sky, he saw the Scourge will destroy Lordaeron, so he leaded all his warriors to escape from their homeland, Hearthglen. Morgan doesn't know about this.
After the Forsaken risen, a strange dreadlord, unknowned name, have a mystical magic, can control the human. Althein falls to his magic, and order Althein destroys the Forsaken. With the demonic magic, the Scarlet Crusade no longer follows Morgan.
Morgan Westwind, He knew Althein was has escaped after the Forsaken is under attack, he leads a small army to find him, everywhere. Meanwhile, the mystical dreadlord is having an ambush, and Althein no long falls that dreadlord's magic, immediately he escapes into the Sliverpine Forest. Will they find their new future?
Characters: Barean Althein, Morgan Westwind, Derondra, Darondis, Sylvanas, Mal'Ganis, Detheroc, Spirit of Sally Whitemane and Dathrohan,...
That's all the typo I have found
Strikeout is wrong words
Bold is missing or the correction of strikeout words.

Status
Not open for further replies.