• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Rise of The Scarlet Crusade

What do you think for my project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hey, there played the map and I must say it is qute hard. There is really in need to use God Mode due to it being veru hard. By the way, here is my review:

Rise of the Scarlet Crusade Testing Review:
[+] Good Points:
-Really good terrain but I think your terrain has problem sometimes looks perfect and sometimes normal. At some point, you lack proper detailing and at other point, terrain looks fine.
-I like the custom skins you used for the Hero and the units but please do avoid using hero models on units. A hero models are models that has glows.

[-] Bad Points:
-The campaign is too hard. Many events in the game, you will have to avoid because of running through enemies.
-Your way of telling stories is quite confusing. Well, the first reason I guess is the poor grammar... No offense!
-I do not like to say this but you should really improve your grammar, of course we will help you. And not only in grammar but you have many mispelled words.
-The game is confusing. Why are we enemies with Scaret Onslaught by the way? Or is it really mean like that?

[] Suggestions:
-Dont use hero models to unit models. Looks bad if you ask me.
-The campaign is too hard and I still have to cheat just to win through Chapters.
-The story is quite confusing well, it is due to the poor grammar but dont worry we will help you!
-Not only in grammar that you have problem but you used some words incorrectly and also you mispelled some words.

Level 8
Hard game! *_* Ok ok, I'll reduce it later.
About using units by heroes model, I'm working on it.
Grammars are having a lot of trouble... To reduce this, I must start again.
@MasterTrainer:
WHAT? Unprotected? But... I can't.... The thieves may steal it!

Level 30
@MasterTrainer:

Yes, you will have to go through Chapters again and fix the mispelled words and incorrect used words. But as we said, we will help you!

Level 20
@MasterTrainer:

I can't help you as much if you don't send me the terrain. I can only be as half as helpful. At this rate I can only fix the grammar effectively, because there are a hell lot of things to fix with your terrain (<- may be exaggerated)

Level 8
I'm sorry, but I can't send unprotected version to you.
I checked all of your comments, both Hell_Master. Trying to fix.

Level 8
Maybe, both other chapters is working in progress.
Also, over 300 posts. What should I do? Do I need to clean this thread?

Level 8
You are right.
In the time for waiting for EliTe and Daffa the Mage, we'll start on working again.
Also does Scarlet Crusade have flying units, if so, what's its name?

My Review - Chapter One - Alpha State

well, I'm going to give a short review, since I'm going to play with my lil bro, also, I'm not done yet.

attachment.php

is the pitch black intended?

also typos here :

attachment.php

builded is wrong, the correct one is built

attachment.php

Glneas is wrong, it's Gilneas
it's prepare, not pepare [I think it's pepper xD]
it's lead the not leader to

attachment.php

seems somebody accidentally typo the go and to word making it gp and tp xD

Honestly, I want to become a Grammar Nazi now xD

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_080205_013045_09.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_080205_013045_09.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 1,611
  • WC3ScrnShot_080205_021214_02.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_080205_021214_02.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 570
  • WC3ScrnShot_080205_021258_03.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_080205_021258_03.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 2,937
  • WC3ScrnShot_080205_022037_08.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_080205_022037_08.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 662
Last edited:
Level 8
First Picture: Will find anothers.
Second Picture: What? I don't make like this. My computer doesn't appear this one.
Third Picture: Will fix soon.
Fourth Picture: Fix soon, both wrong tips "By MasterTrainer, Hell_Master and Daffa the Mage".
Okay, everybody can tell to me.

@neo_sluf: Okay, okay, don't talk again... I knew that.

First Picture: Will find anothers.
Second Picture: What? I don't make like this. My computer doesn't appear this one.
Third Picture: Will fix soon.
Fourth Picture: Fix soon, both wrong tips "By MasterTrainer, Hell_Master and Daffa the Mage".
Okay, everybody can tell to me.

first picture : I presume there was an image there?
the second picture is the text that appear when you approeach the cathedral [I forgot the spelling].

@MasterTrainer
:D
I love reviewing with proofs,simple but effective, that way the author can see the mistake themselves

Last edited:
Level 20
I would've put up some pictures also, but when laziness strikes you become too lazy to fight it.

Anyways despite all the bugs we've found (I don't know if they were bugs, but for now, let's take it under the assumption that the errors are bugs) you still make a great campaign, huy60vn! I love the storyline btw, brings out the scarlet in the campaign.

Level 8
@Daffa the Mage:
I've got all your comments.
@MasterTrainer:
Eh... Thanks yours answering... I'm still not making a great campaign, but people always told that it's good.

Level 8
on 25/5. :0 3 days left.
I've learned how to create a skin now :D :D. I was so happy, I can create new skins by myself.

Level 8
I've learned when I knew how to use Adobe Photoshop - A special tool can make anything, change color, and other stuffs. Then I found a BLP Laboratory by Shadow Daemon in Tools Section, which can convert images into BLP.
That is all. I don't know how many people know AdobePhotoshop, it was so helpful in pictures and skins.
EDIT: Mods can't approved my skins, but It will helpful in other maps.

Level 8
I'm worried about our thread. We are waiting for EliTe, the testers, too.
Why doesn't he be back? Over 9.00 p.m, but not any answers.
I must get all testers' comments, to make campaign be better, and more skins will approved.

Level 8
Okay, thanks to all helpers. Helpful with EliTe, I decided to him, he is a good man.
ADDED:
Credits: More Skins and Model Creator (just forgot them)
Trying to fix:
- Campaign Previews
- Floating Building in Chapter 1.
- Wrong Grammars in all chapters.
- Reduce Diffculty (All people confused by this problem @_@, both me, can't victory)
- Remember in chapter 1 and chapter 3 have a secret. Find them and you will won without using God Modes
- More descriptions about enemies with Scarlet Onslaught (Let's explain now, Althein's forces knew in history, that over years ago, A dreadlord, Mal'Ganis, defeated by Arthas. Nobody know that Mal'Ganis still approved. Althein was worried about back to Northrend is in trapped. In Mal'Ganis invisble from, he possesses Barean Westwind - Scarlet Onslaught Commander... No one knew that problem, after Althein disappeared...
More storys will come... (In real life, we call that "wrong mutual misunderstanding")

Level 8
@Daffa:
Okay, I'll tell you:
- Chapter 1: Try to use Althein's Mirror Images near trees. There is a machine like catapult. Use them to destroy the trees near Forsaken's main base.
- Chapter 3: Try to kill Shade of Crusades in first location. The trees will disappeared. Also use a small unit to over mountains.
In the end, find the truth key in the middle of that land.
- Chapter 4: Cut down trees. Lots of funny with them :).
- Chapter 5: Attack with Morgan, don't attack by yourself, you can be kill anytime.
- Chapter 8: Don't be confused in the darkness. Try to move near torch, or lanterns, and find hidden forests.
- Chapter 9: Find a new gold mine as fast as you can, because if you stand too long, you will be die.
@MasterTrainer
I can't make more cinematics in chapter 1, but I can create more secrets and items.

Level 8
Game is too hard, I have no choice than reveal the secrets and tips.
Chapter 3: That problem? Is the gate opening?

Level 8
@Daffa the Mage:
Hehe, fine :D
225986-albums6312-picture69482.png

@MasterTrainer:
That map is errored. I need to create pathing blockers upon them.
Also does the gate open?

Level 8
The first project with simple wrong :3
Look like we are learning English again, same as in school. :B

Status
Not open for further replies.