• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Rise of The Scarlet Crusade

What do you think for my project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
5.00 pm in this Hive :) Sorry about don't talk anything about that.
And, thanks gorillabull's comments and feedback. I'm glad you like it.
(Late reply)

Level 8
There is a new skin:
225986-albums6317-picture69443.png

If you want download, tell me. :)

Level 8
I can unlocked only chapters with 65% (or more) completed. And you may not open the others. Game Cache will save between two chapters, not chapter 1 and chapter 3, so if maps don't load game cache, you know that it saves to chapter 2.

Level 8
*_*
After Chapter 1 completed, approved chapter 3, and when chapter 2 completed, next version, it will send to chapter 2.
Only a alpha version. And 4 hours left!
Send by private messages. If I don't send to you, ask to me. It must be something I forget at the moment.

Level 20
*_*
After Chapter 1 completed, approved chapter 3, and when chapter 2 completed, next version, it will send to chapter 2.
Only a alpha version. And 4 hours left!
Send by private messages. If I don't send to you, ask to me. It must be something I forget at the moment.

The fated hour is approaching! I really want to test this really, really bad. I will give you the best review and ratings I can give, but it's always relative to the self-criteria for judging I made for myself for the campaign.

Level 8
Some simple questions before testing:
- I don't create new abilities yet.
- Don't flabbergast about not corrected chapters and game cache.
- Don't use unlocked tools to open my projects.
- If Cinematics have green words, they are words use by grammars fixer.
- Some interludes, and maps, can't skips. Don't worry about that, I'll add them.
- Some words is wrong, and some places. I knew all, and I'll fix all. Don't tell me again.
- Don't share to other people, without my answer.
That is all. Perpare after backed up, we will start soon.

Level 20
Okay so I made it to Chapter 3 using God Mode, but just because I won't survive without using it.

Anyways:
My review:

-I like the terrain, smooth at some parts, though at some parts of the terrain the houses look like their floating. Fix that.
- The Circle of Power you placed at the end of Chapter 1, fix it's position, because it doesn't match with the Raised Terrain
-I appreciate you took our help, but you misspelled some words in the transitions (i.e. instead of 'to' you typed 'tp' and instead of 'go' you typed 'gp')
-Besides that almost all cinematic transitions have grammar errors, including the chapter intro
-The cinematics in-game when activated are kinda unpleasant, because when the cinematic mode turns on the units don't stop moving, you should order them to Stop when the cinematic plays.
-At a cinematic in chapter 3, when Althein said the gate is locked, I saw an undead Spirit Tower in the distance. I have a feeling that should be hidden
-Also after that cinematic, pan the camera back to Althein's group
-All I reached was Chapter 3, because a group of trees blocked my path. In case that there is a way to go around and I did not notice, I'm sure others will tell.

So, you should smooth up the terrain, fix doodad placement, fix camera angles and movement, fix cinematic intros, oh and I forgot some things:

-The creatures that the user fight at the start of Chapter 3 the ones that look like a golden archimonde, does not have a good death animation. Fix that.
-I like that you made the cinematics skippable.

So to continue: Terrain, cinematics, camera, unit movement, oh and fix Althein's abilities. Place them properly in the X and Y icon places.

Level 8
Anyways:
My review:

So to continue: Terrain, cinematics, camera, unit movement, oh and fix Althein's abilities. Place them properly in the X and Y icon places.
Hmm, I don't know... Can you help me in this? +rep if you will do.
The others, maybe I'll decreased diffculty. I'm so hard! And thanks for feedback!
MasterTrainer said:
All I reached was Chapter 3, because a group of trees blocked my path. In case that there is a way to go around and I did not notice, I'm sure others will tell.
Hint: Kill the first monster at first start.

Level 20
Hmm, I don't know... Can you help me in this? +rep if you will do.
The others, maybe I'll decreased diffculty. I'm so hard! And thanks for feedback!

Oh that's only part of my review, I've yet to try the remaining Chapters, but Hell_Master and Daffa_the_Mage handle that.

Sure it will be a pleasure for me to help you, if you trust me enough to send an unprotected version.

Status
Not open for further replies.