• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~Project of the Month #1 POLL: July 2012~

Which project do you nominate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
160036-albums4747-picture60153.png

Welcome to the Project of the Month #1 Poll!

This poll is containing the projects that were voted by our dedicated members in Project of the Month #1: July 2012 thread; this is the last stage of the process, until our winner receives:

• 30 Reputation
• An interview that will be hosted in our News Section

I would like you to vote wisely and follow the rules, listed below:
  • The author of the map or his team cannot vote for their own map.
  • Bribing users to vote for your map is strictly forbidden.
  • You cannot create multiple accounts to vote for an entry in the poll. If a voter has been found to be using multiple accounts none of the voter's votes will count in the final result.
  • Do not ask for your vote to be changed - it won't be. Vote carefully.
  • Inviting friends to vote for you, bribing random members with rep and otherwise cheating with the VB poll system will get your entry disqualified from the poll.
    • This includes, but is not limited to, sending PMs out to various users, getting other people to send those PMs, advertising this contest on other sites with the intention to gain more votes (whether it is explicitly stated or not), and so on. If you are suspected of cheating, the staff will notify you and interrogate you.

List
Kam's Beyond the Throne: Tides of Darkness
Rao Dao Zao's Project Y4: A Total Conversion
Sverkerman's Dualism
Wolfe's Shadows of Everwood
Goris's Requiem
-Kobas-'s Shadows of the Past
Naiden's Sea of Chaos
PUVer's God's Word: The True Way
Silverfish423's The Scourging of Azeroth
Marshmalo's SKYRIM: Dragon Wars

Last edited:
Level 11
Yahhh, the poll is up! :D
time to check out these other projects and decide carefully

EDIT: Since we cannot obviously advertise, are you going to advertise the poll, Pharoah? It'd be great if we got a lot of the hive community to participate as opposed to only a few voters!

Level 19
Voted for my m8 with Shadows of Everwood ofc.
Nice project, and been following for a while already!

Bit sad nobody still heard about my project yet! But next month, I'll make sure it gets nominated!;-) But ofc, I will always support Shadows of Everwood! Amazing game from what I've heard from Jordan already! Keep it up m8!

Level 7
o0 Surprised to see my Map up there, it hasn't been worked on in quite awhile to tell the truth but it's all good advertisement I suppose. It is an honor to be counted up there with many of those other great maps!

Anyway, my vote goes Silverfish's Scourging of Azeroth, it needs a lot of work but it is a massive and interesting map and I'm always eager to see more strategy style maps been made as they seem to not get much love these days.

Pharaoh, I have to admit I didn't see the advert either, if I may state my opinion I think things like this need to be put in an article on the news page so people can properly see it. It would certainly look alot better than all the Ban talk and Rumor control articles currently on view. Just my 2 cents :)

Level 11
I agree with Marshamalo. An actual announcement in the front news page (in the same manner as the "Zero Tolerance" and "News Batch" articles...although I suppose you are saving that for the results?

EDIT: If that is indeed going to be saved for the results, it'd be a smart idea to say (at the end of the article) that the August poll will be held at the end of this month

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I prefer Dualism and Requiem, but since Requiem looks more awesome than Dualism, my vote is confirmed. All of these maps looks nice anyway :)

Level 22
I vote for God's Word: The True Way. I think that is enough original and intriguing.

Btw. May I ask for change the logo? :>
newlogocopy2.jpg

Idk why it's Perdition in Dark, that's a fragmented sentence, unless dark is a proper noun, which in this context it isn't.

You wouldn't say RiotZ in Market, there needs to be some sort of conjunctive word in between.

Other than that I like it. The grammar Nazi inside me has been nagging to tell you this.

Level 7
Sorry, out of habit voted for myself = D
You can transfer my vote to the Requiem? I think this map will be high quality and very original.
:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 11
These were maps that were nominated...if you wanted a map up, you should have nominated it. But there will be one of these every month (Project of the MONTH). Thus, there will be plenty of opportunities to get other maps in the spotlight

Level 11
Now i think that only projects that we can test-play should be here becuse It is not fair to judge by few screens!

And on the other hand those non playable projects might be alot better than the ones we chose, so I think the project owners should release
at least the first stage of their maps so we can see what they're up to. Now that would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.